Xiaomi Mi Notebook 15.6 (Light) | notebook, 15.6

Rep: (22)
Xiaomi Mi Notebook 15.6
Windows 10 | 15.6 "| Intel Core

Attached Image

Description
Xiaomi Notebook - Xiaomi Mi Notebook 15.6 (Xiaomi Mi Laptop 15.6, Xiaomi Mi Notebook 15.6 Lite, Xiaomi Mi Notebook 15.6 Light)
The village of the laptop on the official website of Xiaomi
Specifications
  • Screen: 15.6 inches, 1920x1080, IPS, matte;
  • Processor: Intel Core i3-8130U; i5-8250U; i7-8550U;
  • Graphics chip: Intel UHD Graphics 620 (i3) / NVIDIA GeForce 110MX-2Gb (i5, i7);
  • RAM: DDR4 - 4Gb or 8Gb (two connectors, it is possible to increase the amount of memory, initially the entire volume is installed with one module);
  • ROM: 128Gb SSD (i3) / 128Gb SSD, 1000Gb HDD (i5, i7);
  • Battery: 60W В· h;
  • Camera: 1.3;
  • Connectors: HDMI, 2x USB 3.0, USB 2.0, 3.5-mm headphone output, SD / SDHC / SDXC card reader;
  • Case: plastic, metal (part with plastic keyboard, part with metal screen);
  • Dimensions: 382 x 253.5 x 19.9 mm;
  • Weight: i3 (2.09 kg.); i7 (2.18 kg.);
  • Additionally: a full keyboard with Numpad, support for NVMe;

Drivers
From the official site
From windows
This driver dump was saved before installing the Russian version of Windows 10.
Download
Instruction
To install, you need to go to the device manager.
Select a device to update the drivers and specify the path to the folder where all the drivers were unzipped
Instructions
Useful

Topics Curator:Pen_Spinner
For questions about filling caps contact inQMS

Post has been editedPen_Spinner - 16.04.19, 00:11
Reason for editing: Adding information

* Politiik , Even before the Windows permutation, I just downloaded all the firewood from the laptop.
Xiaomi Mi Notebook 15.6

Post has been editedPen_Spinner - 10.11.18, 01:20
Reason for editing: Adding

Rep: (8)
* Politiik , I was helped by installing the latest release of Windows 10 from the official site. On it, all the drivers downloaded independently from Windows update.

Rep: (202)
Here is a review

And if there is no way to watch the reviews, please tell me in a nutshell, what's with the RAM?

Rep: (0)
The drivers themselves installed, but the video card is not used.

* mchief
changing screw, ssd and ram

I took myself as a result with 4G of memory. The second slot was free. Added by SODIMM DDR4 16G 2400. This is cool.

But what bothered. I bought from the Mitinsky market. They stuck a Russian Windows there, while the office disappeared. Apparently, as an apology, the Russians put the stickers on the clave in a box.
Well, sound card drivers have not been installed. Downloaded from off sitehttps://www.mi.com/ser…ijiben/drivers/15-new/
After installation, everything became normal.

I bought this laptop in an online store, I expected to get it with a Chinese licensed Windows and subsequently Russify it without losing a license, and a “caring” seller already installed a Russian pirate. Is it possible to return the license in such a situation?

The same garbage, the driver is not installed on the video card and the FN + F1-12 key combinations do not work. (Windows 10 Home x64)

Has anyone found a solution?

* Vergyl , I posted firewood, see above. Fn + ESC - switches the mode of add. functions and F1-F12 in combination with Fn (i.e., for example, the action of F1 will occur either when Fn + F1 is pressed or when only F1 is pressed).

Rep: (2)
ProtoNiva @ 11/14/18, 10:46 PM*
I took myself as a result with 4G of memory. The second slot was free.

And what is the manufacturer of the standard memory?

* Pen_Spinner,
Thanks for the explanation of the keys, the rest was decided on its own when all the Windows updates were installed.

So advice to everyoneinstall all Windows updates first, and then get involved in drivers (or maybe not needed after) :)

Post has been editedVergyl - 24.11.18, 00:11

Does this laptop have the ability to return to factory settings? Chinese Windows with everything that was there?

* abaybula ,
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro - Discussion (Post by fewdje # 72337114)
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro - Discussion (Post by stuhin # 72331771)

Post has been editedPen_Spinner - 24.11.18, 15:31
Reason for editing: Editing

* lexxvlad , you can throw a Chinese Windows, activation itself should be picked up, but you can immediately Russian. Also, there seems to be a recovery partition on the C drive if this partition is not formatted.

Abaybula @ 11/22/18, 23:37*
I bought this laptop in an online store, I expected to get it with a Chinese licensed Windows and subsequently Russify it without losing a license, and a “caring” seller already installed a Russian pirate. Is it possible to return the license in such a situation?

Did the seller deliver Home? if so, then the key itself should have been pulled from the BIOS.
to calm down, you can roll a clean Home yourself, when installing, select "I do not have a key", and it will install itself.

Post has been editedStefan_Ko - 25.11.18, 14:57

And which manufacturer of RAM? Or can someone name a specific model of the bar?

Rep: (4)
Even the possibility of expanding the memory was delivered) Miracles: happy:

* Stefan_Ko , Samsung M471A1K43CB1-CRC (version with i7 - 8Gb).
Who can look at what costs 4 gigabytes?

Post has been editedPen_Spinner - 25.11.18, 16:17
Reason for editing: Editing

I’m looking at buying this laptop, but there is some kind of ambush with window displays. Xiacom.ru said that storefronts are not expected at all. What kind of problems do xiaomi have? How can I buy a laptop blindly?
I wanted to listen to how critically loud the fans rustled; whether the Russified version (Klava and OS); how the touchpad works; how bright the screen is / how glare it has.
What to do with such a cat in a poke?

* in Gorbukha they say you can turn on the watch.

Post has been editedNikol ' - 27.11.18, 11:09

Rep: (5)
Does the Lite version have a fingerprint scanner?

Posted on 11/30/2018, 10:14 PM:

Does the Lite version have a fingerprint scanner?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/14/19, 00:50