> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

23 pagesV  « < 7 8 9 10 11 12 > »  

> AFK Arena [Online] | [RPG] Invasion looms, protect the kingdom!
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 101 ] ** [57,39%]
Good [ 57 ] ** [32,39%]
Average [ 13 ] ** [7,39%]
poorly [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Terribly [ 5 ] ** [2,84%]
Total votes: 176

VeLeS1n_Miriada
Message#1
09.11.18, 13:59
Gone. I will not be back soon.
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1765
Check in: 07.11.15

AFK Arena download

Version: 1.13.08
Genre:RPG

Last update of the game in the header:07.03.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
An interesting role-playing game in which you do not need to play 24/7.

Description:
English description
The invasion looms, defend the kingdom!

The makers of Soul Hunters bring to you: AFK Arena. AFK Arena is a casual action card game. AFK Awards auto farming system. Join the players from all the realm of esperia.

Features:

- Beautiful art, collectible heroes -
Enter the awe-inspiring world of Esperia, where an abundance of heroes await your orders. Four major factions — Graveborn, Lightbearers, Maulers, and Wilders clash and cooperate. There are no rules for this. Train up your band of heroes and venture forth into Esperia.

- Go AFK and level up -
Even when AFK your heroes are hard at work. Enjoy the spoils of war without the grind.

- Play at your own pace -
Fun, challenging quests instead of daily tasks. Play every day if you want a few days a week. AFK Heroes has you covered.

- Multiple quest types -
It is up to you to find out how to fight your way up or down.

- Change the tide of the battle with a touch -
According to the enemies you’re facing off against. Manually set off heroes ’ultimate abilities to the optimal effect, defeating your foes.

- Randomly generated maze maps -
Enter the maze, which will periodically change, adding another layer of complexity. Choose your path when you set out on your expedition.

- A global community -
Make it your friends and friends. Calling your allies together, teaming up to overcome the deadly trials. Esperia throws your way.

Russian description
The invasion looms, defend the kingdom!

The creators of Hunters Soul bring you: AFK Arena. AFK Arena is a casual card game. Players can create a personalized team and align with a unique AFK Reward auto farming system. Join players all over the world in this journey of fantasy and prevent ancient evil from destroying the kingdom of Esperia.

Features:

- Beautiful art, collectible heroes -
Enter the impressive world of Esperia, where an abundance of heroes await your orders. Four major factions- collision Graveborn, Lightbearers, Maulers and Wilders and Collaborate. Tons of heroes and classes at your disposal with hundreds of each of which has its own unique abilities and attributes. Train your group of heroes and migrate to Esperia.

- Go AFK and level up -
Even when Afk your heroes are hard at work killing animals and acquiring loot helps you level up faster. Enjoy trophies without a thresher.

- Play at your own pace -
Fun, challenging tasks instead of daily tasks. Play every day if you feel like it or visit several times a week. Whether this is your favorite new hobby or just your way to bring pleasure to your commute, AFK Heroes have covered you.

- Several types of quests -
Ascend the massive spiral of the king of the towers, fight your way, or delve into the Arcane maze to find your way through twisting the path and enemies in the dark.

- Change the course of the battle with the touch -
Change the education of the enemies you face facing against. Manually set from the ultimate abilities of the heroes to the optimal effect, defeating their enemy.

- randomly generated maze maps -
Enter a maze that will periodically change, adding another level of difficulty. Choose your path when you go on your expedition.

- global community -
Make friends and create a guild with people from all over the world. Call on your allies to join you in your hands and set together, joining together to overcome the deadly ordeals. Esperia throws its way.Attached filecom.lilithgame.hgame.gp.apk(86.94 MB)

Picture
Developer site: https://www.lilithgames.com/en/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lilithame_hgame.gp

Features: Online

Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Version 1.13.08: AFK Arena [Online] (Post 7skiy # 82993876)
With requests to update the game, refer to the topic.Upgrade your game!
Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
sdcard / Android / obb

Past versions

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 08.03.19, 01:35
Reason for editing: New version
Exanose
Message#162
08.03.19, 01:20
Local
[offline]

Messages 273
Check in: 30.09.17
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

Guys, at the apexes of time how to get through 3 lvl correctly to the artifact where the vine grows
follow910
Message#163
08.03.19, 04:50
User
[offline]

Messages 51
Check in: 13.03.17
Meizu M3s 2/16

* Exanose,
First of all, you need to reach the booklet / tests of savages, who will open for you passage to many places, and along these passages with a minimum of battles to reach the artifact.

P.S And please tell me how you can cheat and quickly kill them, because they are somewhere 50k stronger than my strongest party, and in order to open a passage you need to kill them with a stack of savages.

P.P.S I already passed the next test, but I can not, help
Exanose
Message#164
08.03.19, 10:24
Local
[offline]

Messages 273
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

* follow910, I have only 2 savages at all, one is mine, and one of hiring, I cannot pass by two
sargerok
Message#165
08.03.19, 13:21
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 6
Check in: 16.12.17

* Exanose, on YouTube, find the video "AFK Arena - Peaks if time (Forest) without wilders" on the channel at Elerion. It shows the path to the artifact without the command of savages.
Mefallius
Message#166
09.03.19, 01:37
User
[offline]

Messages 86
Check in: 05.04.11

* sargerok,
Sargerok @ 03/08/19, 13:21*
on YouTube find the video "AFK Arena - Peaks if time (Forest) without wilders" on the channel at Elerion. It shows the path to the artifact without the command of savages.

Well, FIG know, some sort of baguestry. I went like this.

The book, which they demand to carry out only by savages, can be ENDED by savages, having previously properly twisted, but not having killed a pack in general by anyone.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
parispapa
Message#167
09.03.19, 09:21
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 930
Check in: 15.03.15

Guys! I do not understand why I can not pick up the awards?
Attached Image
maluta002
Message#168
09.03.19, 09:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 245
Check in: 03.01.14
ZTE Blade A1

* parispapa,
First pay $ 20, then you will collect
parispapa
Message#169
09.03.19, 10:07
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 930

Maluta002 @ 03/09/2019 07:47*
* parispapa,
First pay $ 20, then you will collect

Lol
Suddenly
maluta002
Message#170
09.03.19, 13:00
Local
[offline]

Messages 245
Check in: 03.01.14
ZTE Blade A1

* parispapa,
What is not expected then. There are all of them buttons, only to buy for 20 bucks and active
parispapa
Message#171
09.03.19, 22:54
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 930

Come on
I did not read it, glanced at it and thought for $ 20 there would be additional nishtyaki
Admit my inattention
Rlyq
Message#172
10.03.19, 21:46
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 22
Check in: 06.12.15

Tell me, what can I put?
Attached Image
Raps1k
Message#173
11.03.19, 02:45
Novice
[offline]

Messages 41
Check in: 04.09.15
Asus Transformer Pad TF300T

* Rlyq, it's too early for you to pack, make more appeals. All the diamonds that you mine, spend on the call of 10 heroes at a time.
P.s. And in general, it is more profitable for the store to buy elitki, by the way, than ordinary summoning stones. Here the game by the name itself hints, here it is necessary to save all resources for a long time. And, by the way, no one had the feeling that the chance of calling ponerfili? Specially saved up scrolls and diamonds for renewal, out of 60+ appeals 2 elites fell out, and then, from the legends of the shooting gallery: /
Sklif00
Message#174
11.03.19, 09:01
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 27
Check in: 21.11.16

They always nerf call when updates are released ...
Therefore, you need to merge the crystals immediately after the announcement of the new addition
Dquest
Message#175
11.03.19, 09:27
Isus
[offline]

Messages 382
Check in: 10.08.12
Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M2) ZB631KL

An interesting note. Fights can be accelerated speedhakom.
Interesting, and the final result of the battle on the server is generated?

--------------------
Windows 10 Pro
Raps1k
Message#176
11.03.19, 09:51
Novice
[offline]

Messages 41

* Sklif00i.e. before upgrading to spend diamonds and scrolls? And by "they" you mean the very development? Just what I am for, the game is new, there really wasn’t any renewal, so it’s possible to make such conclusions quickly.
Offtopic: surfing the Internet, stumbled upon a site dedicated to this game (I don't know, can I leave a link here by the rules). So, there is a list of heroes and the degree of their “usefulness” from S + (best) to D (see if they are unnecessary). Most disturbed by the fact of assigning category B to the hero Kaz. Who has been spying for a long time, tell me, is Kaz Failit really? I have a pack of elite +: Nemora, Kaz, Lika and elite: Brutus and Ira. Kaz produces so much mad damage and vitality that it plays the role of a tank much better than Brutus, even though they are both dressed in 3 of 4 in the myth of gear. Therefore, sincerely incompetent and ask for advice.
Dquest
Message#177
11.03.19, 10:02
Isus
[offline]

Messages 382
Check in: 10.08.12
Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M2) ZB631KL

Raps1k @ 03.11.19, 09:51*
Who has been spying for a long time, tell me, is Kaz Failit really?

Well, how to say ... Once at a time it is not necessary, but often endure her first.
She is even half the health of one opponent does not have time to demolish.

Posted 11/03/2019 10:03:

* Raps1kLinks can be placed of this type.

--------------------
Windows 10 Pro
Raps1k
Message#178
11.03.19, 10:20
Novice
[offline]

Messages 41

* Dquest, strange, of course. Kaz has problems only with the Centaur, Hogan and Brutus. This is if we take into account the maze and chapter 14.

https://www.afkarena.net
The site is in English, I did not find a Russian analogue, but everything is clear and true. On kraynyak site translator already in every browser stands)
klasman111
Message#179
11.03.19, 10:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 377
Check in: 20.01.13
Honor 8 FRD-L09

* Raps1kthere is a myth + kaz 200lvl - God acts an act of God and lives long, almost on chapter 18 already. Lika for the speed and nation buff, Nemora controller Hiller and the nation, grandfather support and controller, brutus - tank, purely so that the rear does not immediately die. And as a rule - Kaz main damager, so chic character)

Post has been editedklasman111 - 11.03.19, 10:23
Exanose
Message#180
11.03.19, 14:24
Local
[offline]

Messages 273
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

* Dquest, well, almost, only old heroes will synchronize, so that through GG they don’t hack battles, and the speeds work perfectly, I sit with them and I’m tedious, even on 2x
ioanovich
Message#181
11.03.19, 19:22
User
[offline]

Messages 59
Check in: 07.11.07
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Standard

I hesitate to ask, in Peaks in time, bypassing, I took the chest to the right, without savages, and how to open the rest of the aisles?

23 pagesV  « < 7 8 9 10 11 12 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19, 00:28