iPad Pro 11 (2018) - Discussion | Diagonal 11 / Apple A12X Bionic / 4/6 GB

Rep: (26)
DiscussioniPad Pro 11 (2018)
PictureiPad Pro
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories В»| Firmware В»| A source of information

Attached Image

Specifications:
IPad Pro Features
iPad Pro 11 inch
Weight - 468 g;
Size - 247.6 x178.5 x5.9 mm;
Display Liquid Retina - IPS - resolution of 2388 Г— 1668 pixels;
Brightness - 600 cd / mВІ;
Processor - A12X Bionic with 64 ‑ bit architecture;
Camera - 12 MP, aperture Ж’ / 1.8;
Interface - USB ‑ C

Additional photos:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional information / reviews / tests :

Post has been editedT0ugh - 13.11.19, 19:12

Rep: (127)
* sensei_serega At the beginning of branches, I raised this issue. By yapadu not fit all type with cable, connector there Toli Toli xs little deeper, but the fact I have a couple of steep cables yapad that does not react in any way. But I zaryadok not yet met that do not charge.

Rep: (17)
* iRobocop,
Ask here:
Luma Fusion

Rep: (24)
* sensei_serega I have a subject charged charging (power supply + cable) Huawei MediaPad M5

Rep: (16)
Good evening.
Your iPad Pro 11 charged with a braided cable and charging baseus Rock 2.4Ah also from LG (from Lg G2 0.85ma- long but charged and charging by Lg V20 seems to 2.4Ah, and with the support of QC 3.0 (but it is for Androyd)
Phantoms were not pah-pah-pah

Post has been editedRetroPhone - 22.02.20, 23:00

vizo1 @ 22.02.20, 17:17*
I do not know about other manufacturers use thishttps://www.apple.com/...80%91c-мощностью-30-втit all works well, nothing will burn, and will charge more quickly complete

vsmysle everything okay? You say there were phantoms

Rep: (78)
* joker.2,
Are you sure that it was due to the charge? By the very charging I have no questions

vizo1 @ 24.02.20, 03:57*
Are you sure that it was due to the charge? By the very charging I have no questions

No, not sure, but you can try to change the charge. You are now phantoms continued stable?

Rep: (17)
Dear Colleagues!
How to tie kino.pub on the subject, browsing through vpn browser does not offer.

Rep: (4)
sensei_serega @ 22.02.20, 17:30*
Today iPads connected to the charging Honor 20 Pro (27W type-c) and the iPads did not react. That is, the charging will not go. Do only native type-c charging cable? In the evening, more will test with OnePlus cable and charging WARP Charge 30 watts.

I tried all the charge that I have with the cables from complete and the charger cord from the MacBook to the laces from Samsung, Xiaomei and some Chinese-noneyma about. at least, charging works on all of the above. Transmission - Chinese lace, on a shoestring from Samsung - works fine (the rest did not try).

Post has been editedrodyanin1 - 25.02.20, 09:56

Rep: (2)
12 days without phantoms
Today, one caught
This adapter is not :)

Hogab @ 25.02.20, 18:38*
12 days without phantoms
Today, one caught
This is not an adapter

12 days too cool result that done before in addition to changing the charger?

Your campaign will sell, it is a pity to lose the smoothness of 120 Hz, but it is better to calmly watch youtube or play, than constantly on the lookout to expect phantom.

Post has been editedjoker.2 - 25.02.20, 18:56

* joker.2 And tried to watch YouTube via Safari? There have fantgmy.

Rep: (65)
You are so hotly debated chargers that wanted to put in my 5 cents. Spoken already 4m device from Apple and is already 5 years old do not use the original charge and cords, charging or from a charging station for many devices, or different quality Chinese charger, charging more from the laptop Xiaomi charged. Cords exclusively nylon braided buy. not even took out from this aypada out of the box, and it is already almost a year. Only problem was with the original Apple charging, in which the plug is detached purchased in addition yet to the very first iPhone. It just burned. More on their money not spent. Now I use recharges Baseus GaN, Orico station.

joker.2 @ 25.02.20, 17:56*
12 days too cool result that done before in addition to changing the charger?

That nothing else
I'm working on it every day with texts
Now caught in a safari

By the way, in a text editor ever they were not, I would definitely identified: rofl:

Rep: (-7)
* iv_neviz You aux supplied take alo

Posted on 25/02/2020, 20:23:

* Hogab Which will recommend iPods

hokage4 @ 25.02.20, 19:22*
which will recommend iPods

Any iPod is not recommended)))

Post has been editedHogab - 25.02.20, 21:02

Rep: (220)
* joker.2, Why sell? Try first in service.

Tell me, how much is the replacement of the display?

I think can give money, but let it be repaired.

joker.2 @ 26.02.20, 13:04*
Tell me, how much is the replacement of the display?

I think can give money, but let it be repaired.

Repair of the display then the most expensive, more than half the cost of the new tablet.
And not the fact that will help.
Judging by the comments in the English-speaking forums, change itself when the tablet.

* Hogab,

Sadly of course. But all hope to update that apple fix this)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/04/20, 14:38