Check in: 04.12.08
Blackview BV8000 Pro

D-Link DIR-882
Photo
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Description
AC2600 wireless dual band gigabit router with MU-MIMO technology, 2 USB ports and 3G / LTE support.
USB ports
The router is equipped with two USB ports for connecting a USB modem, USB-drive or printer. You can quickly connect to the Internet using a USB modem and use a USB drive as a network drive.
Wireless interface
Using the wireless router DIR-882, you can quickly organize a high-speed wireless network at home and in the office, giving computers and mobile devices access to the Internet practically at any point (in the coverage area of ​​the wireless network). Simultaneous operation in the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands allows you to use a wireless network for a wide range of tasks. The router can perform the functions of a base station for connecting wireless devices of the standards 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n and 802.11ac (with a wireless connection speed of up to 2600 Mbps) 1.
Secure wireless connection
The router has many functions for a wireless interface. The device supports several security standards (WEP, WPA / WPA2), filtering connected devices by MAC address, and also allows the use of WPS and WMM technologies.
In addition, the device is equipped with a button for turning off / on the Wi-Fi network. If necessary, for example, when leaving home, you can turn off the router’s wireless network with a single click of a button, while devices connected to the router's LAN ports will remain on the network.
Advanced Wireless Features
Multi-user MIMO technology allows you to allocate router resources for efficient use of a Wi-Fi network by several wireless clients, while maintaining high speed for streaming media in high quality, games without delays and fast transfer of large files.
Using Transmit Beamforming technology allows you to dynamically change the antenna pattern and redistribute the signal exactly in the direction of the wireless devices connected to the router.
The function of intelligent distribution of Wi-Fi clients will be useful for networks consisting of several access points or D-Link routers - by setting the function on each of them, you will ensure that the client connects to the access point (router) with the maximum signal level.
The ability to customize the guest Wi-Fi network allows you to create a separate wireless network with individual security settings. Devices of the guest network will be able to connect to the Internet, but will be isolated from the devices and resources of the router's local network.
Security
Wireless router DIR-882 is equipped with a built-in firewall. Advanced security features help minimize the effects of hackers and prevent intrusions into your network and access to unwanted sites for users of your local network.
In addition, the router supports IPsec and allows you to organize secure VPN-tunnels.
The built-in Yandex.DNS service provides protection from malicious and fraudulent sites, and also allows you to restrict children's access to “adult” materials.
The router also supports work with SafeDNS / SkyDNS content filtering services, which offer more settings and opportunities for organizing safe work on the Internet for home users of all ages, as well as for professional activities of employees of offices and enterprises.
Easy setup and update
To configure the DIR-882 wireless router, a simple and convenient built-in web interface is used (available in two languages ​​- Russian and English).
The setup wizard allows you to quickly put the DIR-882 into router mode (to connect to a wired or wireless provider), an access point, a repeater or a client, and specify all the necessary settings for working in the selected mode in a few simple steps.
Also, DIR-882 supports configuration and management using a mobile application for devices running Android OS.
You can easily update the firmware - the router itself finds the verified version of the software on the D-Link update server and notifies the user that it is ready to install it.
Specifications
General characteristics
Type: Wi-Fi router
Wireless standard: 802.11a / b / g / n / ac, frequency 2.4 / 5 GHz, the possibility of simultaneous operation in two bands
MIMO support: yes
Max. wireless speed: 2532 Mbit / s
Reception / Transmission
Information security: WEP, WPA, WPA2, 802.1x
Transmitter power: 15 dBM
Access Point / Bridge Options
Switch: 4xLAN
Port speed: 1000 Mbps
Bridge mode: yes
Repeater (repeater) mode: yes
Number of USB 2.0 Type A connectors: 1
Number of USB 3.0 Type A connectors: 1
Advanced features: file download, file server, FTP server, UPnP AV server
Guest network: yes
IPv6 support: yes
Router
Firewall (FireWall): yes
NAT: yes
SPI: there is
DHCP server: yes
Dynamic DNS support: yes
Demilitarized Zone (DMZ): yes
Static routing: yes
Dynamic routing protocols: IGMP v1, IGMP v2, RIP v1, RIP v2
VPN
VPN pass through support: yes
VPN tunnel support: yes
IPSec support: yes
Antenna
Number of external antennas: 4 x 5 dBi
External antenna type: non-removable
Monitoring and Configuring
Web-interface: is
Telnet support: yes
Memory
The amount of RAM: 128 MB
The amount of flash memory: 16 MB
Additionally
IEEE 802.1q (VLAN) support: yes
Interface built-in print server: USB
Flash memory: yes
Dimensions (WxHxD): 259x46x184 mm
Weight: 565 g
Additional information: Yandex.DNS and SafeDNS built-in content filtering service
Useful information

(it's ok that onAnnouncement: Navigator and FAQ section "Computers and Peripherals"Links to create new topics in the sections "My Computer" and "Internet and Network Equipment" are the same?)
Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedLappo - 26.03.19, 10:08
Reason for editing: added firmware
Josk
Message#22
28.01.19, 17:58
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 5
Check in: 31.08.15

In short, guys, this boater with a local network lured me, I sat down on a weekend to sort out specifically. All that has been found in Google has already been tested, it remained only to hang out the firmware.
In general, on the beta firmware 4.0.0, the Internet is buggy, it does not load some pages, it didn’t achieve anything twisted-mutil with, I threw this idea away.
On firmware 3.5.1, lokalka is buggy, as I have already described, file copying is cut off. Revealed a pattern, copying does not stop if you copy it on one subnet, for example, LAN-LAN, 2.4 GHz-2.4 GHz, 5 GHz-5 GHz is copied normally. And if LAN-Wifi, 2.4 GHz-5 GHz, then the breaks go.
Firmware 3.5.0 and 3.5.0.1 everything works fine. But the brake and less informative web interface.
As a result, I stayed on 3.5.0.1.

On the second problem with non-loading pictures. I noticed that this happened on firmware 3.5.1 when I reconnected the l2tp connection. When I noticed, I began to reboot when I had to reconnect. There is no such problem on firmware 3.5.0.1.

Can anyone help this information.
Message#23
28.01.19, 21:09
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 79
Check in: 09.12.06

And that's what happened to me. I tried to upgrade to 3.5.1 via the Internet - a failure occurred (it turned green and everything waited for a long time), then I crashed through emergency one immediately to 4.0.0 - wifi 5G does not work, they don’t see its devices, but if you select a client, then the router perfectly sees the 5g network. In general, I tried to roll back to 3.5.0 - there is no result. 5g Lost
bredster
Message#24
13.02.19, 11:52
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 04.09.08
Dell Axim X51 Basic

It was not lost, but could the network to the channel, which your adapter does not see. Try manually install low channel, for example 36
lanvit
Message#25
05.03.19, 06:12
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1010
Check in: 04.10.08
LG V20

At my request from Dlink, they sent me a modified SUPERMESH_4.0.0 firmware, where the addressing for the connection to PPOE was corrected. Previously, some sites did not open ...
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/Hbqj/JnX2LPAAd

--------------------
PocketBook 840
Zidoo Z9S
FarCar s200 for Toyota Corolla on Android (V063R-DSP)
whiterover
Message#26
05.03.19, 19:43
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 13.07.07
Samsung Galaxy A50 4/64

Who has problems with copying files on LAN between LAN / WIFI, try disabling autoscanning of WIFI channels or setting a long period.
I found out that at the time of this scan, the clients sitting on WiFi fall off and start getting new addresses from the DHCP server.
I talked with D-Link, confirmed that it is a bug. Present in firmware 4.0. Normal behavior - if at least one client is connected via WiFi, autoscanning is not performed.

Post has been editedwhiterover - 05.03.19, 19:45
Lappo
Message#27
06.03.19, 12:30
Local
[offline]

Messages 176
Check in: 04.12.08
Blackview BV8000 Pro

lanvit @ 03/05/19 06:12*
modified firmware SUPERMESH_4.0.0

Modified compared to public beta2018.12.24-15.29_DIR_882_MT7621AT_SUPERMESH_4.0.0_release.bin?
The Internet is not buggy, it happens that some(available on other compounds) does not load pages, wifi 5G works ?

whiterover @ 03/05/19 19:43*
at the time of this scan, clients sitting on WiFi fall off

Many times faced when watching movies lying on another device. With the current default 60 s - on average once per hour. As I understand it, this is a Wi-Fi / Basic Settings / Enable periodic scanning and Scanning period (in seconds).

I did not find it possible to disable the configured Wi-Fi network without deleting its profile? Or just use Hide SSID *, i.e. just hide it from being displayed in the list of available to connect?

* "Wireless network name (SSID)".

Post has been editedLappo - 06.03.19, 13:00
Message#28
07.03.19, 00:02
User
[offline]

Messages 79

There was no time, now back to the router. Of course, I checked the channels and did various manipulations, including with the power of the transmitter. The essence of the problem. I bought a router not in Russia, as I understand it, it differs according to the characteristics of something ... installed the Russian firmware - everything worked amazingly. It was updated on 3.5.1 on the Internet - and wifi 5G disappeared, it was possible to find out that 5G did not disappear completely and 5-10 centimeters from the router, the wifi analyzer captures the signal. Here I sit and break my head, you can fix the repair of roofing felts with the firmware ... And who knows how to roll back to DDWRT ... I did not succeed
lanvit
Message#29
07.03.19, 05:55
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1010
Check in: 04.10.08
LG V20

* Lappo
Everything opens, there are no problems with 5G ...

--------------------
PocketBook 840
Zidoo Z9S
FarCar s200 for Toyota Corolla on Android (V063R-DSP)
_Knyazev_
Message#30
07.03.19, 10:15
Local
[offline]

Messages 159
Check in: 13.01.12
Nokia Lumia 720

I bought this device in Poland, revision A1 with firmware 1.11 (WW) - I have no problems - neither with WiFi 2.4 / 5GHz, nor with gigabit speed on LAN ports. I wonder how much he will work in a stable condition without reboots and other interventions.
Message#31
07.03.19, 22:15
User
[offline]

Messages 79

I bought this device in Poland, revision A1 with firmware 1.11 (WW) - I have no problems - neither with WiFi 2.4 / 5GHz, nor with gigabit speed on LAN ports. I wonder how much he will work in a stable condition without reboots and other interventions.

There, the functionality of the firmware is minimal compared to the Russian ... .. maybe it would work for me the same happily and happily if I did not reflash))) The question is how to return to the foreign one from the Russian ... ..
_Knyazev_
Message#32
10.03.19, 01:00
Local
[offline]

Messages 159
Check in: 13.01.12
Nokia Lumia 720

759 @ 07.03.19, 21:15 *
There, the functionality of the firmware is minimal compared to the Russian ... .. maybe it would work for me the same happily and happily if I did not reflash))) The question is how to return to the foreign one from the Russian ... ..

Only through the programmer, I already asked about it in the D-Link telegram channel. They have the same iron, absolutely.
nazip
Message#33
13.03.19, 07:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 176
Check in: 18.03.08

He became the owner of this device. When I ordered reviews, there were only good ones, but now I see that they are going more into negative. Well, okay, there are no complaints about the work of the network local device, but this is how disgusting the Internet is. Half of the sites have stopped loading, and the second is thinking for a long time before it is done. An old kinetic start worked for many years without rebooting and perfectly distributed the Internet. Does everyone have such a problem with the Internet or is it just me lucky? and the second question is whether they found a way to flash dd-wrt?

Post has been editednazip - 13.03.19, 07:15
mastak1974
Message#34
13.03.19, 07:52
Visitor
[online]

Group: Active users
Messages 20
Check in: 27.09.08

* nazip,
This problem was solved by the advice
lanvit @ 03/05/19 6:12*
At my request from Dlink, they sent me a modified SUPERMESH_4.0.0 firmware, where the addressing for the connection to PPOE was corrected. Previously, some sites did not open ...https://cloud.mail.ru/public/Hbqj/JnX2LPAAd
nazip
Message#35
13.03.19, 09:32
Local
[offline]

Messages 176

* nazip,
This problem was solved by the advice ...

Now this firmware is worth it. I have a feeling that Yandex dns is enabled (although it is disabled).
mastak1974
Message#36
13.03.19, 10:17
Visitor
[online]

Group: Active users
Messages 20
Check in: 27.09.08

* nazip,
After the firmware, I reset to the factory settings and set everything up again, Yandex dns is on. The only unresolved problem with minidlna-periodically disappears, there was no time to figure it out.
nazip
Message#37
13.03.19, 12:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 176

After the firmware, I reset to the factory settings and set everything up again, Yandex dns is on. The only unresolved problem with minidlna-periodically disappears, there was no time to figure it out.

Reset also done. In general, when I turned on Yandex dns, almost all websites stopped loading, disabling did not help. Then he made a reset and they seem to have earned, but some still do not work. For example, the site Tinkoff does not want to load = \
nazip
Message#38
13.03.19, 12:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 176

I installed the factory 3.5.0 with the subsequent complete reset and about the miracle everything began to open quickly. I hope it will work without failures. Fortunately, there is nas and all bunks of the type of torrent server, the storage file and the length
Devictus
Message#39
14.03.19, 12:54
Local
[offline]

Messages 109
Check in: 20.06.11
Samsung Galaxy Note8 SM-N950F / DS

Advoc @ te @ 12/18/18 13:26*
Here 882 Exo is a completely different thing: 256/256 MB of memory + Broadcom processor 2 * 1400 MHz.

And where can I buy on a normal process and with 256 memory?
I want my D-link DIR-825 / AC / E to update ....

--------------------

Deus Tantum Me Judicabit download

Advoc @ te
Message#40
14.03.19, 16:28
Crimean Megavatnik
[offline]

Messages 2334
Check in: 08.05.09
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Exynos

And where can I buy on a normal process and with 256 memory?

It does not officially come to us with this configuration.
I generally took Keenetik Giga 1010 for 6490 rubles in a local store (a good device with a 4-year warranty).
Devictus
Message#41
14.03.19, 17:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 109
Check in: 20.06.11
Samsung Galaxy Note8 SM-N950F / DS

Advoc @ te @ 03/14/19 16:28*
It does not officially come to us with this configuration.
I generally took Keenetik Giga 1010 for 6490 rubles in a local store (a good device with a 4-year warranty).

Yes, I already understood that we have a trimmed version, just for Amazon UKis for salea little BU for 61 pounds ~ 5500rub ornewfor 68 pounds ~ 6000 rub,
but onthe siteDlink UK did not find those. characteristics, that there are exactly the parameters we need)
and how are the giga impressions? Why not Ultra version?

Post has been editedDevictus - 14.03.19, 17:33

--------------------
Deus tantum me judicabit
D-Link

4 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/28/19 7:11