Check in: 04.12.08
Blackview BV8000 Pro

D-Link DIR-882
Photo
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Description
AC2600 wireless dual band gigabit router with MU-MIMO technology, 2 USB ports and 3G / LTE support.
USB ports
The router is equipped with two USB ports for connecting a USB modem, USB-drive or printer. You can quickly connect to the Internet using a USB modem and use a USB drive as a network drive.
Wireless interface
Using the wireless router DIR-882, you can quickly organize a high-speed wireless network at home and in the office, giving computers and mobile devices access to the Internet practically at any point (in the coverage area of ​​the wireless network). Simultaneous operation in the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands allows you to use a wireless network for a wide range of tasks. The router can perform the functions of a base station for connecting wireless devices of the standards 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n and 802.11ac (with a wireless connection speed of up to 2600 Mbps) 1.
Secure wireless connection
The router has many functions for a wireless interface. The device supports several security standards (WEP, WPA / WPA2), filtering connected devices by MAC address, and also allows the use of WPS and WMM technologies.
In addition, the device is equipped with a button for turning off / on the Wi-Fi network. If necessary, for example, when leaving home, you can turn off the router’s wireless network with a single click of a button, while devices connected to the router's LAN ports will remain on the network.
Advanced Wireless Features
Multi-user MIMO technology allows you to allocate router resources for efficient use of a Wi-Fi network by several wireless clients, while maintaining high speed for streaming media in high quality, games without delays and fast transfer of large files.
Using Transmit Beamforming technology allows you to dynamically change the antenna pattern and redistribute the signal exactly in the direction of the wireless devices connected to the router.
The function of intelligent distribution of Wi-Fi clients will be useful for networks consisting of several access points or D-Link routers - by setting the function on each of them, you will ensure that the client connects to the access point (router) with the maximum signal level.
The ability to customize the guest Wi-Fi network allows you to create a separate wireless network with individual security settings. Devices of the guest network will be able to connect to the Internet, but will be isolated from the devices and resources of the router's local network.
Security
Wireless router DIR-882 is equipped with a built-in firewall. Advanced security features help minimize the effects of hackers and prevent intrusions into your network and access to unwanted sites for users of your local network.
In addition, the router supports IPsec and allows you to organize secure VPN-tunnels.
The built-in Yandex.DNS service provides protection from malicious and fraudulent sites, and also allows you to restrict children's access to “adult” materials.
The router also supports work with SafeDNS / SkyDNS content filtering services, which offer more settings and opportunities for organizing safe work on the Internet for home users of all ages, as well as for professional activities of employees of offices and enterprises.
Easy setup and update
To configure the DIR-882 wireless router, a simple and convenient built-in web interface is used (available in two languages ​​- Russian and English).
The setup wizard allows you to quickly put the DIR-882 into router mode (to connect to a wired or wireless provider), an access point, a repeater or a client, and specify all the necessary settings for working in the selected mode in a few simple steps.
Also, DIR-882 supports configuration and management using a mobile application for devices running Android OS.
You can easily update the firmware - the router itself finds the verified version of the software on the D-Link update server and notifies the user that it is ready to install it.
Specifications
General characteristics
Type: Wi-Fi router
Wireless standard: 802.11a / b / g / n / ac, frequency 2.4 / 5 GHz, the possibility of simultaneous operation in two bands
MIMO support: yes
Max. wireless speed: 2532 Mbit / s
Reception / Transmission
Information security: WEP, WPA, WPA2, 802.1x
Transmitter power: 15 dBM
Access Point / Bridge Options
Switch: 4xLAN
Port speed: 1000 Mbps
Bridge mode: yes
Repeater (repeater) mode: yes
Number of USB 2.0 Type A connectors: 1
Number of USB 3.0 Type A connectors: 1
Advanced features: file download, file server, FTP server, UPnP AV server
Guest network: yes
IPv6 support: yes
Router
Firewall (FireWall): yes
NAT: yes
SPI: there is
DHCP server: yes
Dynamic DNS support: yes
Demilitarized Zone (DMZ): yes
Static routing: yes
Dynamic routing protocols: IGMP v1, IGMP v2, RIP v1, RIP v2
VPN
VPN pass through support: yes
VPN tunnel support: yes
IPSec support: yes
Antenna
Number of external antennas: 4 x 5 dBi
External antenna type: non-removable
Monitoring and Configuring
Web-interface: is
Telnet support: yes
Memory
The amount of RAM: 128 MB
The amount of flash memory: 16 MB
Additionally
IEEE 802.1q (VLAN) support: yes
Interface built-in print server: USB
Flash memory: yes
Dimensions (WxHxD): 259x46x184 mm
Weight: 565 g
Additional information: Yandex.DNS and SafeDNS built-in content filtering service
Useful information

(it's ok that onAnnouncement: Navigator and FAQ section "Computers and Peripherals"Links to create new topics in the sections "My Computer" and "Internet and Network Equipment" are the same?)
Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedLappo - 26.03.19, 10:08
Reason for editing: added firmware
ferhad.necef
Message#2
09.11.18, 19:52
[Offline]
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 12174
Check in: 26.04.13

novarg72
Message#3
12.11.18, 07:17
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 5
Check in: 31.08.12
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900

Yesterday I purchased this router with firmware 3.5.0, everything seems to be working.
But I didn’t find the WDS functional settings, apparently I don’t know how !?
Lappo
Message#4
05.12.18, 02:18
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 176
Blackview BV8000 Pro

Novarg72 @ 12.11.18, 07:17*
did not find WDS functional settings

Wireless Distribution System is present here in repeater repeater mode (not to be confused with WISP Repeater when the device is connected to the Internet via Wi-Fi).

From Wikipedia:
WDS may also be considered a bridge. However, with the repeater method, throughput is halved for all clients connected wirelessly. This is because there is no need for the store.

From the manual:
DIR-882 can be switched to one of the following modes: router (for wired or wireless ISP), access point, repeater, or client (...) Wi-Fi wireless network connection mode Then from the Work mode list select the Repeater value. If you’re on a wireless network, you’ll be able to change the network. device.
Screenshot
Attached Image
whiterover
Message#5
08.12.18, 03:29
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 13.07.07
Samsung Galaxy A50 4/64

This router with the Russian firmware 3.5.0 or 3.5.1 cannot be reflashed to the American firmware or to DD-WRT.
The router reports that the firmware image is incorrect.
I posted on the Dlink forum, waiting for an answer.
The settings interface requires long-term applications after each change, in order to configure the router I had to spend about 60 minutes of time, most of which I waited for it to reboot again.
For comparison, the ASUS RT-N11P with Padavan firmware required for about the same setting about 3 minutes.
Lappo
Message#6
09.12.18, 00:15
Local
[offline]

Messages 176
Blackview BV8000 Pro

whiterover @ 08.12.18, 03:29*
reflash on american firmware or on DD-WRT
Where did they download them?

And I’m sorry that with the official firmware the router, besides the journaling file systems NTFS and ext3, as well as non-journaling FAT16, FAT32 and ext2, does not understand exFAT.

Post has been editedLappo - 09.12.18, 01:25
Reason for editing: regrets
stan001
Message#7
11.12.18, 11:44
User
[offline]

Messages 94
Check in: 16.03.13
Explay infinity

Should I buy it to replace TP-LINK TL-WR841N?
whiterover
Message#8
11.12.18, 13:24
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 13.07.07
Samsung Galaxy A50 4/64

Lappo @ 09.12.18, 00:15*
Where did they download them?

Russian firmware
American firmware
DD-WRT
Description of the hardware on WikiDevi

Post has been editedwhiterover - 11.12.18, 13:40
Reason for editing: Added a link to WikiDevi
Lappo
Message#9
12.12.18, 00:09
Local
[offline]

Messages 176
Blackview BV8000 Pro

Stan001 @ 11.12.18, 11:44*
Why don't you like him?
stan001
Message#10
12.12.18, 00:34
User
[offline]

Messages 94
Explay infinity

* Lappo5 GHz no
Lappo
Message#11
18.12.18, 02:49
Local
[offline]

Messages 176
Blackview BV8000 Pro

Stan001 @ 12.12.18, 00:34*
5 GHz no
If only this, then takeUpvel UR-835VCU. Or three times more expensive.ASUS RT-AC68U. There are more suitable Synology RT2600ac, Upvel UR-814AC and. but I do not see prices for them now.
Advoc @ te
Message#12
18.12.18, 13:26
Crimean Megavatnik
[offline]

Messages 2334
Check in: 08.05.09
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Exynos

Stan001 @ 11.12.18, 11:44*

Not worth it.
For such a bad price and only 128/16 MB of memory + MTK processor 2 * 800 MHz. o.O

Here is882 Exo- quite another thing: 256/256 MB of memory + Broadcom processor 2 * 1400 MHz.
stan001
Message#13
18.12.18, 14:42
User
[offline]

Messages 94
Explay infinity

* Advoc @ teand keenetik giga (1010)?
Advoc @ te
Message#14
18.12.18, 15:42
Crimean Megavatnik
[offline]

Messages 2334
Check in: 08.05.09
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Exynos

Stan001 @ 12/18/18 14:42*
keenetik giga (1010)?

The option is better, but also, in my humble opinion, overvalued by a couple of thousand rubles.
Mimi5
Message#15
21.12.18, 11:38
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 47
Check in: 10.09.10

whiterover @ 08.12.18, 03:29*
The router reports that the firmware image is incorrect.

In the CIS, routers at MTK, and over the course of haul on Realtek
nordson
Message#16
12.01.19, 10:28
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 956
Check in: 04.11.07
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100

Bought, but the truth is for an adequate price tag. Is someone using inline Transmission? Do not tell me why this speed is small?
Lappo
Message#17
13.01.19, 00:34
Local
[offline]

Messages 176
Blackview BV8000 Pro

Nordson @ 01/12/19 10:28*
embedded transmission? Do not tell me why this speed is small?

Similarly. Although in the PC client under this router swings to the limit of the channel bandwidth. I also did not like it because there is no choice of distribution files for downloading, and you can’t register your trackers for announcements.
nordson
Message#18
13.01.19, 02:26
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 956
Check in: 04.11.07
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100

Similarly. Although in the PC client under this router swings to the limit of the channel bandwidth. I also did not like it because there is no choice of distribution files for downloading, and you can’t register your trackers for announcements.

I understand because of the weak iron. I have a maximum of 5 megabytes per second downloads, and then on the peaks. On average, 4 in general. There is nothing to compare of course, but from a connected hard disk via wifi through SMB it reads a maximum of 50 megabits. On FTP 70 megabits. Although even with the Internet 100 megabit works. In short, the router is stuffed with buns, but normally none works.
P.S. This router is like some kind of Chinese Mercedes. 21 inch wheels, leather interior, climate, xenon, and a 500-block diesel engine)

Post has been editednordson - 13.01.19, 02:29
Josk
Message#19
14.01.19, 18:41
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 31.08.15

A week ago, I bought one. There is a problem.
I can not rewrite files from the ball on LAN via Wi-Fi.
In general, two computers are connected by wire, two laptops on Wi-Fi. On the wire everything flies without problems. By wi-fayu, the file starts to be rewritten and then it gives out "the network name is not available." If you connect laptops with a wire, then there are no problems, everything is being rewritten. If you replace the old ten-year-old dir300, then there are no problems either. That's how Wi-Fi seems to be working, the Internet, torrents, clouds, everything flies, four phones, two tablets, an e-book, everything works, a laptop with more than 40 megabits squeezes out in the evening when all the neighbors are sitting in their Wi-Fi. What I where nedonastroil?
One computer is old with XP, one is new with ten, also laptops, one is old with Vista, one is new with ten.
Why I think that the problems in some settings, because on the first day when I noticed this case, everything was fine corresponded between the computer with the ten and the laptop with Vista, but there was a problem between the computer with XP and laptops, and laptops among themselves. Then I apparently twisted all the settings and now between the computer with the ten and the laptop with Vista also the files are not copied.
On dir882, all wi-fi settings were returned to their original state. But I was there and changed only the name of the network, the password, but I put it in vpa-psk / vpa2-psk. Yes, it also included 160 MHz. Everything is removed backwards as it was, did not help. Firmware 3.5.1.
What I where nedonastroil? Or under warranty already carry?
Josk
Message#20
16.01.19, 17:44
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 31.08.15

Another jamb discovered. It was three times. After a while, the pictures start to load very slowly or not at all. The jamb is immediately visible on the main pages of sites, where there are a lot of pictures, such as Yandex, drom.ru, youtube.com, drive2.ru. After rebooting the router everything returns to normal. The campaign should be back to carry this devil-box.
Qto
Message#21
21.01.19, 09:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 106
Check in: 12.11.18

And does anyone have information in which countries the version with the broadband goes and which ones with mtk? There are exactly mtk in the Russian Federation and the Czech Republic, and in the USA by the broadband, and for example in the UK, Germany, France, Italy, which versions?
D-Link

4 pagesV  1 2 3 4 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/28/19 04:42