DiscussionXiaomi Mi Box S (MDZ-22-AB)
Tv box
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase Xiaomi TV Box пїЅ

Specifications
Amlogic S905X processorS905X more, 64-bit, 4 cores, Cortex-A53
Graphics Mali-450, 750 MHz
2 GB DDR3 RAM
8 GB ROM
Wi-Fi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac (2.4 / 5 GHz)
Bluetooth 4.2
Maximum resolution - 4K (3840x2160) HDR
Supported video formats - MOV, VOB, AVI, MKV, TS, MP4
3D video support
Audio - Dolby Audio, DTS-HD
Supported audio formats MP3, FLAC, APE
Operating system: Android 8.1 Oreo (Android TV)
HDMI 2.0, USB 2.0, Power, 3.5mm Composite Audio Output

A photo
Attached Image

Reviews
Useful

Added theme to theme navigatorPurchase Xiaomi TV Box In which there is a discussion of buying devices from Xiaomi.
This topic discusses only the device itself, specifications, firmware issues and problems encountered during operation.

Post has been editedmihadom - 04.08.19, 14:06
Reason for editing: What kind of AFR and how it turns on

Rep: (176)
I also wanted to install HDvideobox, my flash drive with ntfs was not recognized, although I plug into MiBox3 and it works.

And from the store can this program be delivered? Why from a flash drive? And a small question: I have a high-speed Internet. Locally through an adapter directly if connected to usb 2.0 - will there be a speed of 400 Mbbs? Or does 2.0 not support?

The ghost of the site @ 11.23.18, 00:25*
She is not in the store, only with the arch. It is not difficult to put it and the flash drive is not necessary here.

I put it on my smart with Google play. So it is not suitable for the console. And how to put it on the console? I mean Apk.?

Phantom of the site @ 11.23.18, 00:32*
It is not for smartphones and can not be.

Upps! I apologize. Yes, I set it with 4pda for sure! I forgot. And how to put the Apk file on the Mi box. For example, without a flash drive and not through the Cart.

Please briefly answer and do not throw stones! Something dull. Does Mi Box have a built-in browser? Actually, how to transfer the apk file to the console? Not install, but generally transfer, so that it would be possible to deliver a conductor through the EU, for example. I don’t want to put a flash drive into boxing. There is no google drive. How to download from 4pda, for example hd video box? Can I climb sites and download in the console ???
No prefix yet. Waiting with Ali. Sorry for a possibly childish question.

Rep: (0)
Is AirPlay announced here?

Rep: (98)
CrazyTony @ 11/23/18, 4:45*
Is AirPlay announced here?

Google cast declared. Air play - proprietary technology. Nothing is guaranteed.

Rep: (8)
- Android 8.1 operation system
- Cortex A53 CPU, quad core
- Mali 450 GPU
- 2.4GHz + 5.8GHz dual band WiFi
- 2GB RAM + 8GB ROM

Is it rk3399? o.O

Rep: (234)
* Crazyzy , no, just make a fuss of what and how it grows together.

* tiger63ru,
look at the overview of this processor (RK3399), this is a novelty, it seems even more powerful than Amlogic S912, especially S905L

https: //topsmart.com.u...ssora-rockchip-rk3399/

Post has been editedkz_777 - 23.11.18, 06:52

* kz_777 , the question is how does this rk3399 correspond with the original box, and what with the support of new things, I don’t really want to buy an exclusive version of the original box. Xiaomi likes options to blurt out of course, but I would like to figure out what it is, a typo or a version of what type like 4 4s 4c

Again, if you google rk3399 vs s912, then, as it were, from the beginning of 2017 the article is lying around, it does not really attract the novelty.

Some misunderstandings.

According to tests, the beast is of course and functionally 3399 more interesting
S905X S912 Realtek 1295 RK3399
629пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ624пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ586пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ 1480
1852пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ2331пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ1983пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ3481
594пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ441пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ515пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ 1404
1673пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ1940пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ1542пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ2572
877пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ1440пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ806пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ пїЅ1983

Post has been editeddaver - 23.11.18, 07:07

Question to the owners of the console with the Amlogic S905X processor
Is this prefix very hot?

* daver,

Most likely a typo, since on the rk3399 processors Mali T-860 is indicated everywhere, and in our case it is Mali-450. I think this is most likely a typo .....

Rep: (4)
Kz_777 @ 11.23.18, 7:51*
look at the overview of this processor
so it is. But! Why is there another percent in the description of the original?
But my question about optics, the seller answered in the negative (although the only owner said that he seems to be there. And the English review also spoke about this) to the question which model it is (mdz-22AB), the seller did not answer. Already a couple of days.
I do not worry, canceled the order ... Google. You can always order on a rockchip.

Daver @ 11/23/18, 7:01*
the question is how does this rk3399 compare with the original box
I wrote to the Chinese about this, I never received an answer. I think that this is just a typo, because in two days of searching for information, I never found a single mention of this processor in this device.

Kz_777 @ 11.23.18, 8:12*
this is most likely a typo .....
it is possible and a typo. And perhaps this is a loophole so that when you have questions break off.

* kz_777 , a typo is a typo, but why then do the same sellers have the same prefix WITHOUT a typo and it is more expensive

It's like I bought 1more ibfree headphones here, others came in general, after disassembling it turned out that this is a new version of 1more ibfree sport, the seller says the old ones ended up sending a new one, you want to send back I will send the old version, the designer on his website did not update the pictures. And so everything seems to be fine, but in the old one there is aptx and in the new one only ass and that's it. At the same time, finding out about the new version is not very easy, almost no information. And the seller is the official official 1more in Ali. No matter what the type of what was not there.

Post has been editeddaver - 23.11.18, 07:35

I also ordered a prefix but did not pay attention to the percent. In the description 3399 is written. The request from whom the prefix on hand to check the program what percentage do you have? 3399 percent more interesting The program from the aida64 market is called.

Post has been editedgmm80 - 23.11.18, 08:13

Daver @ 11/23/18, 7:25*
why then the same sellers have the same prefix WITHOUT a typo and it is more expensive
You’re wrong, just looked at these two consoles, they have a different price, but the processors there are the same (rk)

* daver , I looked at the goods of the store, not the recommendations of the sellers. I’ll probably wait for the order, whatever happens, the main thing is that it would work normally)

Post has been editedgheshka - 23.11.18, 08:44

Rep: (36)
About rk3399 is painted in the topic of the previous model. This is just a disinformation from the Chinese.

Post has been editedmechanical81 - 23.11.18, 09:22

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/16/19, 17:45