> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Club players in FIFA Mobile 19
Who should be the creator of the club theme for the 19-20 season?
Options:
DenimTornado3000 [ 29 ] ** [63,04%]
Emalyi [ 17 ] ** [36,96%]
Total votes: 46

Rep: (102)
Club players in FIFA Mobile 19

Attached Image

Android: FIFA Mobile Football [Online]

Useful
Leagues
League List
rules
Your post is the face of the league!
Only one post is allowed, so try to present your league most concisely and attractively.
You can do this using the template below.
Template
League "(Name)" is looking for players.
Under this spoiler should be all the information about the league. For example: goals of the league, mandatory conditions for adoption, buns entered, contacts of representatives of the league, etc.
In order for your league to be added to the list, write to the QMS userIpodgs.
Archive
Player clubs in the past parts of mobile FIFA
Polls archive
Would you be interested to participate in the tournament with prizes in the form of coins?
Attached Image
Would you like to see a list of ball rolling in their half of the field?
Attached Image
Remove from the list of league seekers?
Attached Image

Dear users, especially newbies!
If you have a question related to the game, do not hesitate and ask it in the subject. Also, questions can be asked to the curator of the topic.in lichku.
Attention!
Before asking questions, carefully review the post.F.A.Q. or answers to questions about the game.
It is through your well-worded questions that F.A.Q.

Curator: FoReVeRSpb

Post has been editedFoReVeRSpb - 12.09.19, 00:17

Rep: (-1)
* Slashost , Four times were apparently those who started before the tournament was stopped. After the restart, they allowed to finish the started branch, then one more was free and then two more for stones or points.

Rep: (0)
By height, weight - an exact copy of Donna.
Amplification is the same Reflexes.
Dexterity - already at the level of Donna 81.
There is no time now to compare at the same level, but a curious character.
Who knows, when pumping such a card to 80, it will change or remain - like a passport?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (46)
* AlexX_nsk,
431 points at 96 + 12, not enough. The dive amp unfortunately pumped to 10, it will be even worse.

Underbober. What do you say about hradec (frost) and musler (lh) they are expensive. But ..... and by the way I don’t look at any top styles. I’m interested in taking Donnarum 82 or saving version 81 on kn. (height 2.05) I would buy de hea but I am not ready to give 50limons for two beaten back hits out of 10 in the game.

Rep: (17)
* Robson1976, reflexes are slightly lower, dives are much lower. Maybe it will be good, but swing it even more. Hardly anyone would dare to check

Posted on 03/11/2019, 17:41:

* bsvserg,
I am not particularly an expert, but I have long been a musler. There was something around 93 + 8. I didn’t like it at all, not even in the reports.
Donna 81 is quite fine with me. If it weren’t for chemistry with protection from the La League, I wouldn’t even look for an alternative

Post has been editedunderbober - 11.03.19, 17:43

What is this table and is it worth it to trust
Attached Image

Post has been editedFoReVeRSpb - 11.03.19, 19:31

* Robson1976,
usehttps: //fifarenderz.co...70/? rating = 96 & boost = 12, he has terrible stats, I can’t sort through all the options.

Posted on 03/11/2019, 17:50:

* bsvserg,
the table is for 96 + 14, I am not yet able to get to this mark, therefore I am testing for 96 + 12.
But taking into account that Lloris is in 3rd place, I personally tested him at 96 + 11 - he is nikakuschestny.

Rep: (59)
* Slashost , I have been monitoring and studying goalkeepers for a long time. I basically looked at the same parameters. Now I’ve run through everything close to the ideal, no one even falls short of 430.

I am collecting the French team. I have this guy standing. Vsa is not saving. At 40/60. In short. I went through almost all the guns with the French. Lorisa. Mandanda. I spat. I will change

Attached images
Attached Image

* Emalyi,
Well, I compare them in this way (at 96 + 12), and have not seen anyone closer to these stats. may have looked, or maybe there are none yet.
Attached Image

Post has been editedSlashost - 11.03.19, 18:00

Rep: (51)
Slashost @ 03/11/2019, 16:48*
* icecold777,
you have excellent protection, download further to 96 and do not change them and you will be surprised, miracles like these begin there - the 108 OVR attacking me.
If necessary, I will attach screenshots of all attacks.
[attachment = "15631522: 11.png"]

Hey hey wait. This is not an indicator) This person and 100 ovr scores the same amount, just note the information :)

* Slashost , And then this is not a panacea. Here is the list of Schmeichel. It seems that at least somehow he should catch something. But the hole is absolute.

* ODA7Den,
this is EA, in that season who managed to take the player of the main team of some event, and to everyone who did not have time for the rest, the bottom of the players was distributed. I read the messages that the game is falling out and did not go through the tournament right away, I think I’ll go better the next day, it turned out worse))

Rep: (17)
Emalyi @ 03/11/2019, 18:01*
* Slashost , And then this is not a panacea. Here is the list of Schmeichel. It seems that at least somehow he should catch something. But the hole is absolute.

Do not tell me, he catches a little. More than any cloud or same day hea version of KN

* Slashost , during the toti it was, a bug was literally several hours in the game, but many who took them

Underbober @ 03/11/19, 18:07*
Do not tell me, he catches a little. More than any cloud or same day hea version of KN

Well, in principle, in the reports one or two times skips. But the expectations from such a legend are much greater))

Rep: (24)
I thought it’s about 41kk to switch the Dnormm to 95 (including Kep 85 purchases), it’s better to buy DDH, in which case at least coins can be returned.

Rep: (12)
and were these players handed out to donators? something I don’t remember such an eventhttps://fifarenderz.com/programs/screamteam/

* hartski , last season at the end of the pack for 4k fp was with the players who switched to this

Rep: (2)
Slashost @ 03/11/19, 16:58*
Well, I compare them in this way (at 96 + 12), and have not seen anyone closer to these stats. may have looked, or maybe there are none yet.
пїЅ#

According to your calculations, Donnarum from the Champions League gets the sum 434, but it pulls in the game from KN ... Something is wrong here)))

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/15/19, 06:09 AM