Novice developers

Rep: (0)
Subject for those who want to roll into the development of a simbu, but is faced with questions, the answers to which is not easy to get.

I'll start.
Pumped out here (https: //www.mediafire...lopment#79jhy594xb3uk)the latest Carbide SDK for Belle (and FP2 just in case), and of course ActivePerl. All this set.
I started the carbide, created a project for S60 and when I tried to assemble it right away I got the following:

Creation Time Description Resource Path Location Type
1541593593180 bldmake returned with exit value = 2 test Unknown Carbide.c ++ Build Problem
1541593529932 Invalid project path: Include path not found (C: \ Nokia \ devices \ Nokia_Symbian_Belle_SDK_v1.0 \ epoc32 \ include \ platform \ app \ loc). test pathentry Path Entry Problem
1541593529932 Invalid project path: Include path not found (C: \ Nokia \ devices \ Nokia_Symbian_Belle_SDK_v1.0 \ epoc32 \ include \ platform \ app \ loc \ sc). test pathentry Path Entry Problem
1541593529932 Invalid project path: Include path not found (C: \ Nokia \ devices \ Nokia_Symbian_Belle_SDK_v1.0 \ epoc32 \ include \ platform \ loc). test pathentry Path Entry Problem
1541593529932 Invalid project path: Include path not found (C: \ Nokia \ devices \ Nokia_Symbian_Belle_SDK_v1.0 \ epoc32 \ include \ platform \ loc \ sc). test pathentry Path Entry Problem
1541593529932 Invalid project path: Include path not found (C: \ Nokia \ devices \ Nokia_Symbian_Belle_SDK_v1.0 \ epoc32 \ include \ platform \ mw \ loc). test pathentry Path Entry Problem
1541593529932 Invalid project path: Include path not found (C: \ Nokia \ devices \ Nokia_Symbian_Belle_SDK_v1.0 \ epoc32 \ include \ platform \ mw \ loc \ sc). test pathentry Path Entry Problem

There are really no files that he is trying to find (for example, epoc32 \ include \ platform \ app \ loc). Am I missing something or have some features?

Rep: (1)
If you do not need QT - use the SDK for S60v5. In the newer SDKs, the assembly system was replaced and I didn’t grow together with it ... I looked at the quick location of the headers in the SDK - the curvature is still that. To get acquainted with the development of a Simba, use the above sdk. Just replace elf2e32 with my version.

As for the missing paths - ignore, Carbide curses and let. If it stops working, delete the nonexistent paths in the mmp file.

Rep: (8)
And who writes under the simbu? Hope under the buttons?

* zanacR, Thanks, I will try. There is no need for Qt, only Avkon is interested.

* zanacR, two questions.

1. Where to put elf2e32 - in the SDK folder or in the carbide folder?
2. Do I need a vistapatch?

How to unpack exe-shnik from Symbian ^ 3?

* Armanx64, , in the SDK folder next to the original, save the original.
If there is a desire and time to test the subject - you are welcome. It is necessary to compare the byte exhaust of my version with the exhaust of this utility from the SDK. For comparison, I used vbindiff - an excellent quick opensource program. Approximately the first hundred bytes will always be differences, if it continues to differ - an error, if they differ in size - an error! Files check in uncompressed form! Report errors to the repository.

* megabyte1, what for?

In general, another question arose: for symbian 9.3 there is an update that includes support for sha-2. And under 9.2 does not work. Is it possible to make it work?
What was asked above is not relevant. I wanted to correct resources (in another program).

* megabyte1, support what and where? The implementation of the algorithm on the C - car.

ZanacR @ 11/13/18, 18:41*
megabyte1, support for what and where?
by the system. all programs (profimail, etc.) can no longer receive mail, because all mail services no longer support sha-1.
for 9.3, the update adds support. at 9.2 - does not work.
What could change in principle? between 9.2 and 9.3. maybe you need some missing files from 9.3, but it should be understood how, and what (does) work.
in general, before installation, when connecting to profimail, an SSL error handshake failed (-5) is issued, after installation - -38.

Post has been editedmegabyte1 - 13.11.18, 23:36

* zanacR, whenever possible I will do everything I can. Thank.

Posted on 11/14/2018 4:58 PM:

* megabyte1,
Everything is hypothetically possible, another thing is that we do not know the structure of the interior of a Simba.
The question is also relevant for S ^ 3, because all sorts of TLS 1.3 and SHA-3 are not available here.

Posted on 11/14/2018 5:00 pm:

* megabyte1, the situation will be complicated if the patch is generally differential (i.e. there are only differences, not the files themselves), for example.
Most likely you can not do without the reverse.

There the ssl.dll file is updated in z: \ sys \ bin (copied to c: \ sys \ bin), and some more libraries. In general, in the list of certificates sha-2 certificates appear, and when connecting - an error. In general, the case should be in this file.
Probably, you need to look at the dependencies of that file, and the dependencies of all other files included in the update, and how to do it automatically?

In general, fixed. Works, however. Only save certificates withhttp://www.traud.de/ta/sha2/does not work.

Post has been editedmegabyte1 - 15.11.18, 11:26

* megabyte1, how to fix? Where did you get the patch?

In principle, it is possible to update cryptography, but I don’t know if it will work. There is a guide on how to intercept HTTP requests and it says how to add new cryptography. In principle, it should work on all devices with Symbian 9, and how it will be in reality ...

* zanacR,
There are no releases in the elf2e32 repository? I don’t have time to install and configure compilers for assembly by hand, there is no time.
With the SDK V5, something gathered, but the emulator crashed and I can not check it yet.

* Armanx64, make a codeblock with mingw business for 5 minutes. It is necessary to collect as the 32-bit program. Assembly time on the atlon - a couple of minutes.

ZanacR @ 11/15/18, 12:17*
megabyte1, how to fix? Where did you get the patch?

Patch for 9.3 took from here:http://dl.nokia.com/ns…rking_improvements.SIS
At 9.2 - not installed, unpacked using SISContents, and scattered in folders.
Further, as I wrote above, there was an error while connecting to ProfiMail, which appeared when copying the ssl.dll file.
Unpacked ssl.dll using petran, and looked at the list of dll-ok.
I took the first one - netmsg.dll from ROM C5-00 (9.3), renamed it to netms1.dll, and threw it into c: \ sys \ bin.
I changed netmsg.dll to netms1.dll in ssl.dll, packed it, and threw it into c: \ sys \ bin.

ProfiMail works.
Certificates from the above site, if you enter the standard browser, are not put ("the file is damaged"), and if you download them and open from X-Plore, then pick up.
The standard browser launches the old version of the certificate saving program (CertSaver.exe) from ROM, and if you launch it using X-Plore, the new version from the patch (CertSaver_new.exe) is launched.

The package did not work out for some reason. Hangs on installation.
And I have a rule "z_sys \ bin \", and when creating a package it is renamed to "c_sys \ bin \".

Attached files

Attached filenetworking_improvements_9.2_fp1.zip(317.3 KB)

megabyte1 @ 11/15/18 16:28*
Standard browser launches the old version of the certificate saving program (CertSaver.exe) from ROM

It is high time to sip an alternative to a standard browser on the same webcam. And take the version in a new way and send it to the new certificate authority.

Armanx64 @ 11/15/2018, 16:44*
It is high time to sip an alternative to a standard browser on the same webcam. And take the version in a new way and send it to the new certificate authority.

The webcam has become heavily bold, and the sites have been snapped up - as a result, the chrome on the gig frame tab is quietly taken away. You need a more economical solution to the processor and RAM, and you cannot use the paging file to compensate for the ram deficit - memory cards will quickly die ...

Post has been editedzanacR - 19.11.18, 09:46
Reason for editing: Typo

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/26/19, 20:00