Firmware for Nokia 5230 | Custom and stock firmware for 5230 are discussed here.

Rep: (50)
* Cellbass
I added a hat, now I think I found everything or not? : happy:

Rep: (1)
I want to buy for children,
But is there an English version, is it necessary to flash for Russification?
Or are there other moves?

* 3lelik , As for me, the easiest way to flash on the Russian axis: D But you can probably Russify it like that, you need to search in Google: happy:
PS: But there will surely be a lot of gem, so it’s better to flash it, but there is one nuance, JAF puts all the files only on XP, and on Windows above does not want to do this, I personally installed JAF on the XP virtual machine and there are ten errors by mistake I copied files from virtual XP using the guest add-on and shared folders, and after a few errors and copying JAF files on the tenth Windows started up

Post has been editedlw6242150 - 13.05.19, 10:30

Rep: (112)
3lelik @ 05/12/19, 18:28*
For Russification, be sure to flash
Yes, only flash, there is no other way, unfortunately

Rep: (54)
lw6242150 @ 05/13/19, 00:09*
J.A.F puts all files only on XP

I thought the same way, but JAF wound up on 7x86 and sews phones

* ziprak Well, everyone is better: happy:

Rep: (747)
* lw6242150,
Yes, now for sure!
Unfortunately, there is no such variegated and varied choice of firmware as for android!
But the choice of firmware that is for Nokia 5230 is quite good, everyone can choose the firmware to their taste!
If suddenly it was not possible to select the firmware, you can assemble it yourself by downloading, for example, a clean C6 or N97 port and modify it yourself!
Unfortunately, there are not many instructions left, but if you wishcan still be found!

* 3lelik
Yes, Jaf will have to sew!(To add / remove languages ​​to the firmware, you need to disassemble it and then reassemble it and only then flash it in smart Jaf)
Therefore, if you buy Nokia 5230, I advise you to immediately flashThe latest official firmware with the Russian language!
Or flash one of the best port C6 firmware for 5230 -Lite Modification!
And here you will find everything for flashing and instructions -The official page of Lite Modification! (Carefully study the cap, it has everything you need)
Good luck!

Post has been editedCellbass - 18.05.19, 00:14

* Cellbass , I just wanted no one to forget such a legend with such an abundance of custom and transfer it tosavagemessiahzine.com. This phone is one of those that I remember for my whole life, even though I still use it as my main one. I love the old one to use: happy: I hope all the inhabitants will share my warm feelings for this Nokia: thank_you:

Post has been editedlw6242150 - 18.05.19, 00:48

Rep: (747)
* lw6242150,
I agree with you, a great smartphone!
My very first smartphone, I was very pleased with it!
Here are many programs, themes, games, wallpapers and much more useful for Nokia 5230 -the site on which I mainly lived when I had a Nokia 5230!
Also on it, and my work can be foundwallpapers, program mods, skins and more ...
I hope someone comes in handy!

CELLBASS @ 05/19/19, 5:31*
will come in handy
It’s useful to me, I use the main symbian: D

Post has been editedlw6242150 - 18.05.19, 23:53

* Cellbass , By the way, everything is already in the header: D

Rep: (10)
* lw6242150 , tell me, please, is it possible to use this body as a usb modem on a PC? (win 10 64bit)
I didn’t find any instructions (either badly searched)...

* hanbatyi , Personally, I did not find such a feature in it and most likely it is not there, since it would be in the settings, so alas (

Rep: (95)
Is it possible to use this body as a usb modem on a pc?

Using Nokia Phones as Modems

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/02/19, 03:59