Inform about what happened - the removal of Super Smartecs

Rep: (841)
kerbala @ 18.11.18, 12:38*
not yet touched on your interests?

What does the interest? It was just a response to your erroneous statement.

Rep: (582)
Aleks.74 @ 18.11.18, 12:41*
Your erroneous statement.

agree (It is even mistaken)! I just what? Now we learn that the curators of ordinary users (and some, so that there is some, many! Think the opposite), but know when it? That's right, when their friends moderators, and throw them in anger, can tell a lot more ...
p.s No one not going to troll, I'm just in shock ...

Post has been editedkerbala - 18.11.18, 12:49

Rep: (960)

kerbala @ 18.11.18, 15:38*
manifests situation

And what is the situation? Would you, everyone who was not a moderator, not learned, and one thousandth, of the fact that emerged from the admin area in recent weeks. If not load the catalyst, not an explosion. The situation is out of control, that's all. Especially to clarify something.

Rep: (467)
grafom @ 18.11.18, 13:49*
It emerged from the admin area in recent weeks

Is it good or bad?

* grafom, I agree, so why are we surprised when the net posts? May to that no more vytikayuschimi?

Rep: (960)
infernal85 @ 18.11.18, 15:52*
Is it good or bad?

Let everyone decide for himself.
kerbala @ 18.11.18, 15:53*
so what we are surprised,

And who is surprised? I'm not surprised. I do not like it, but there is not anything surprising.
And it's all cleaned, after a time, just who is resting today, out of habit ..: rolleyes:

grafom @ 18.11.18, 12:57*
And who is surprised?

on opposition channel ... Well, as we say, the log in your eye!
Roll stones: D

grafom @ 18.11.2018, 13:57*
Let everyone decide for himself.
to these drops?
I wondered how a person holding the information in a larger amount (maybe a dirt and poured out), and wanted to hear the opinion.
In my opinion the dirty linen in public to anything, but do not know how he would have acted in such a situation

Rep: (1126)
kerbala @ 18.11.18, 12:38*
it turns out you knew about it, but stubbornly silent until it touched your interests?

In principle, there is not even that. And the fact that the Rules One, in fact, another - a lie. And so, I basically agree with the authors of the textbook in this matter. Curators do not pass a rigorous selection and training (though here I probably tipped about training, but still), and very often violate the rules for both the curators and the Resource Regulations. And the percentage of those, unfortunately, not small. And hats pulled down and put a negative sign, and obscenities wings when they began to press the crown. All were. Although then, nobody did not tell them - you guys are cheating, you are not representatives of the Administration, and the ignorance of this, no one hurt. And I do not think that - that will change, from the fact that they will be considered as such, in words.

Can reveal the secret, but in addition, the one who "calls the shots" here at all who has little meaning.

* Akella * * Yes prtsent bespridelschikov curators in this one.
Akella * * @ 18/11/18, 13:05 *
And the fact that the Rules One, in fact, another - a lie.

So you knew about this? If you live in a lie, at any time, this lie will come back like a boomerang! That basically it happened, and now I just do not understand dissatisfied ..

Post has been editedkerbala - 18.11.18, 13:15

Rep: (1126)
kerbala @ 18.11.18, 13:14*
and now I just do not understand dissatisfied ..

And you yourself satisfied? Or are neutral?

Akella * * @ 18/11/18, 13:23*
And you yourself satisfied?

If that had happened (bans transfers)
neutrally

and so people had to understand ..

Akella * * @ 18.11.2018, 14:05*
you are not representatives of the Administration, and the ignorance of this, no one hurt
as it is, on the contrary, helps to control myself sometimes, "I'm an official representative of the administration, I can not get it ........"

Damn, when he wrote,thishow much I was wrong without knowing much .. Everything, now, I'm sure just reading the topic, the issue is clear for me, just wondering what will happen :)

Rep: (155)
kerbala @ 18.11.18, 13:46*
what will happen next :)

Nothing, judging by the lack of answers ...

About the curators - and without opening the abscess superiors felt that Usem really do not care for them ...

And discipline among curators always left much to be desired. So I Kurov for the administration did not consider a maximum of cleaners in the office (and indeed he is such), so no offense to them - but I sales did not think seriously someone perceives its position in the "Administration", I was more surprised formally they were there.

I'm more surprised that someone is opening :)

Rep: (1321)
kotok79 @ 18.11.18, 14:01*
I surprised that someone is opening
Yes, it was clear from the beginning. For me, incomprehensible situation with the administration of opinion with her, to put it mildly "bilateral" statements ...: angry: Why did you lie to the beginning? After all, it speaks about the credibility of the ordinary users. I'm in the registration signed a "contract", and promised to abide by the rules that the administration violated (and continues to break!) Initially.

Stealth3001 @ 18.11.18, 14:11*
lie initially

That's me, too little interested in ...

Well people are not idiots - and especially if they could do something. They need to understand that everything is always lurking, and then it feels ...

So why so little to hide everything, and even after opening stupidly silent, increasing outrage? ... I do not understand.

Rep: (841)
kotok79 @ 18.11.18, 14:01*
Usem really do not care for them ...

It was not always. Until about the 16th year they are really considered representatives of the administration. Then came the "optimization".

Posted on 18/11/2018, 14:19:

Stealth3001 @ 18.11.18, 14:11*
He promised to abide by the rules that the administration violated (and continues to break!)
Rules already largely irrelevant and require, at a minimum, serious changes.

* Aleks.74 ,
Probably I agree, then I crossed: blush:

Previously the ratio was more than friendly ... and really listen to / read from the opinion.
Good or bad it is - let everyone decides now Kurov easy to replace, but ... For some stupid to share cars.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/04/20, 14:37