Discussion camera Huawei Mate 20 pro

Rep: (53)
Discussion camera Huawei Mate 20 pro
Mate 20 pro
Discussion | Purchase �| Mate 20 Pro Accessories | Marriage and Repair | Firmware

Camera specifications
Main camera:
- 40 Mp, aperture f / 1.8, focal length 27 mm, matrix diagonal 1 / 1.7 inch
- 20 Mp, aperture f / 2.2, focal length 16 mm, matrix diagonal 1 / 2.7 inch, zoom 0.6x
- 8 Mp, aperture f / 2.4, focal length 80 mm, matrix diagonal 1/4 inch, optical stabilization, 5x zoom

Front camera: 24 MP, aperture f / 2.0

Other features of the main camera:
Autofocus: Phase and laser (all three modules)
Stabilization: Optical, only "telephoto"
Zoom: Threefold (optical), fivefold (hybrid, taking into account the "width" and "telephoto")
Flash: High Power Dual-LED
Optics: from Leica (both main and front cameras)

* Photo resolution depends on the shooting mode.
Useful information

Attention! If you want to share your examples of photos, please do it throughGoogle driveorYandex.Disk.
There the photos are not compressed, they load faster and they are much more convenient to watch, Thank you!

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 11.04.19, 21:19
Reason for editing: filling the header with information

Rep: (3)
Someone knows how to turn on the camera. there should be a magic wand for all sorts of tricks with the camera ..... it's not there, how to do it? and 3d scan?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (11)
* inostranetc , this has not yet been delivered) may with subsequent updates appear

Rep: (0)
I got after the update to 9.0.0.122
but the 3D scanner is still no

Rep: (3)
I still have 9.0.0.108 and writes the latest version .....

Similarly.
108 firmware and does not update.
I will share a few test photos.
Auto, without correction.
Attached Image

Auto, slightly corrected via lightroom.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

The quality of shooting on Shirik of course suffers a little, I hope after the update will be better.

Post has been editedfalgsta - 07.11.18, 20:19

Rep: (176)
* falgsta In my detailing clearly something is wrong.

* Wooft there is such a thing. And scatter that day, that in the dark.
Post more photos, let's compare.

Rep: (176)
* falgsta , unfortunately so far I have no sabzh, I plan to purchase it in the near future) so far I have attached myself to the branch: D

In general, if you twist a little setting in the lightroom, you get very good photos, as for me.
Attached Image

Rep: (2)
I understand that all the same optical stub only on the TV? This is of course a minus. Can someone share photos of 2x and 3x in cloudy weather? Pluses from me. And if possible wide.

* LYYNX , there is a shirik and x3 zoom.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (57)
Hello!
There are a lot of pictures, but so far there is little time ☺️
Therefore, I will start slowly throwing photos in different modes.
My first photo was at work, when I took the bodies out of the box after the arrival of the courier 29.10. And it was a portrait of my colleague, the AI ​​mode, about which I had previously read in the review as a not very good drawing boke.
Since the theme is purely on the photo, I will not hide the pictures in the spoiler
Attached Image

I have after this photo until all doubts disappeared
You can also evaluate the detail.
If we are talking about detailing, then here's a couple of photos:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Photos taken on the machine.

Rep: (12)
I tested the output cameras with P20 Pro (P20P) and Mate 20 Pro (M20P) in my hands, the result is an update not cardinal, but extremely positive.

The only loss of the M20P is noticeably worse detail in low light conditions, especially in the "night vision" mode, when I see mainly common contours with my eyes.
But what to shoot in such darkness, hz Although the P20P, of course, struck me at one time by the fact that something could work on a smartphone with ISO 12800+.

The rest of the pros. The devices have 2 identical cameras, so in the afternoon, in the evening and at night in the city the result in detail, DD (without HDR) is extremely similar.
From the positive:
1. Auto-HDR works better, works more often, DD gives out wider
2. Auto-BB in the evening a little more precisely, P20P in complex lighting often gives greens.
3. Exhibits more precisely, P20P sometimes goes into the minus of the expo
4. The overall sharpness across the frame field is more even, especially noticeable in the corners.
The processing is somewhat different: less Sharp, contour sharpness, although the noise level is quite aggressive. Here +/- on the situation, in general, 100% viewing M20P looks softer.

Shirik, of course, gorgeous. Plus macro :)

M20P is precisely on the set and EGF optics fixes already close to ideal - 16/27/80 mm. On the heels, and then kropofujah my favorite double is 35 + 85, and 16-35 mastheads for the city. Yet 28 + 50 mm from competitors on the background of the M20P just neither fish nor fowl.

* falgsta ,
Both photos taken from one point? Is this 3x so near?

Rep: (20)
Can you please tell me how to set up an AI (or check for an enabled AI) on a 20 pro device?

* Nikolay55 I can assume that it works everywhere except for the pro mode. Shirik turns on automatically at a zoom of 0.6

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedkosmatij - 12.11.18, 08:59

* LYYNX, Yes, from one point.
Sunset. Moscow City.
Filmed in pro, light correction light.
Attached Image

Post has been editedfalgsta - 12.11.18, 16:58
Reason for editing: Added photo

Rep: (12)
If anyone is interested. On the pics you enter Change-Tags. The inscription in the labels is not written.

Today on business was in Moscow city in the evening.
Maybe our device can make good night photos.
Naschelkal pieces of 40 photos, if it will be interesting to see - write.
These with a slight correction in LR.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (26)
Owners tell me how you have zoom in pro mode, digit or telephoto? On the P20 pro, the zoom in pro mode is a hybrid of the main + monochrome. Mait has no monochrome.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/26/19, 09:32