> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

DjVuCE | DjVu file reader

Rep: (1277)
Djvuce
version 0.1

Last update of the program in the header01.10.08

Attached Image

Description:
DjVuCE lets you view documents in DjVu format on handheld computers running Microsoft Windows Mobile. The program is free.

DjVu - it is an open format for efficient storage (both in terms of the volume occupied by, and in terms of processing speed) large bitmaps. DjVu is designed COMPANIES AT & T. Later, the implementation of the library has been released under the GPL license for working with files in DjVu format.

Compatibility: The program is tested for performance on Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 SE on a PDA screen with 320x480 resolutions and 640x480 portrait and landscape screen orientations.

Homepage: Kalyanov author Dmitry, djvuce.sourceforge.net

Download:
Version 0.1: Attached filedjvuce_0.1_bin.rar (183.51 KB)

Unpack, rewrite the EXE on the PDA and run from Explorer.

Post has been editedkzvs - 09.03.10, 20:22

Rep: (0)
I buggy or there is no zoom? = /

And like turning the pages?

really ... I have it approaches only the first title page .. but not the others !!!

Generally cool prog, only a little added functionality. For example screen rotation etc.

Rep: (2)
with flicker when flipping can trigger seizure: D terrorists interesting. Damp course, unreadable, excuse me, the author. It is also necessary to bring.

Rep: (4163)
busker, Homepage suggestive that the stalled project. Long.

I tried to run this on programmulyu Navitel NX5200.WINCE 6.0, ARM, 480x272, (more)
run - run.
BUT! Detect the launch window (invitation to select a file to open) can only be closed conductor :)
Okay, found, we chose launched (!). Longer rests on the fact that the need to manually enter each page. The worn stylus page and appears to be even calmed down ... And then came the thought: "And if you try to run it on your Pocket PC WM5.zapuskayu and discover that there appears listalke pages !!! need a joystick, because the left and right occurs when pressing? flipping pages back and forth.
This is what I ... Maybe someone will be able to revive the program from. Well, there is, for example, the type of virtual joystick inside bend or make choby programka responded to tap-zones or as something else. ;) ...

Post has been editedstylecat - 31.01.11, 11:29

Try it. He has added to its browser on Win CE 6

Attached files

Attached filejvuce5.rar(203.28 KB)

Rep: (1)
And is there any reader djvu, so that you can rotate the image 90 degrees?

why first komenty not honored? a complete mess

Rep: (6)
Wow, JVUCE5 works fine, thank you) that searched) True fulskrina a button on my screen is not enough space, we have to get to these 2 pixels, but when you will get, reader - a dream, thank you)))

Rep: (15)
Goga__ look for any program which turns the application of a lot ..!

Post has been editedask76 - 06.02.12, 00:36

norms of the program, the use of a lot nicer than the PocketDjVu and even more than that SmartDjVu, the only thing it is good to full-screen mode that ... hide the upper and lower bar

Post has been editedzadack - 23.03.13, 16:10

JVUCE5 not advise to swing, because when switching to full screen mode, I still do not understand how to get out (apparently dorabotchik simply did not realize) from it. upper bar (vylechelos reboot) is missing at the completion of the process. So turning pages from the lower bar + FullScrin, from which you can not get out not worth it.

Rep: (1)
A double tap on the screen is not destiny? First, learn to use, and then komenty! The program is excellent.

Well, uzhoz, page flipping, only manual input, and it osataneesh above wrote that the joystick is needed, it is not superfluous to mention it in the description of the program. This is certainly a serious shortcoming, but version 0.1 kakbe hint;)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/09/19, 15:03