Vidaa | Hos Vidaa in TVs Hisense

Rep: (6)
Here Vidaa negotiate the OS on TVs
Hisense

Rep: (0)
OttPlayer, XSMart and ForkPlayer in Hisense TV
https://www.drive2.ru/b/506134340397170889/

Rep: (8)
Hisense H50A6100, Vidaa not, the image until it rules.

Rep: (2)
Can I put HDVideobox?

It is unlikely. Tk is an android app and vidaa is generally something new, very small application and when they start to nag unknown. Put on your getsTV hisense H50U7A and immediately issue an incorrect positioning of the cursor, set xsmart similarly there is a problem when you play if there is a player html5 hls is only one source of work if I put another player like hawala all. Awaiting Futsal twist to fix this crap ((

Rep: (8)
Hello. DLNA works? There are additional types of applications on the TV cast web os, so as not to keep the phone connected to the TV set? (About fork player know exactly interested dlna)

Yesterday bought a TV Hisense h55a6500 of 200,000 tenge. Picture perfect (4k rgb), the sound of chic for the tele. Operating System vidaa certainly not very functional. Telly bought because of the pictures and the price and quality, will order the tv box and will fire)

Rep: (17)
Vladimir1990_12 @ 18.06.19, 00:52*
picture perfect

but as you have a wide viewing angle, if just from the look?
The white does not go away?

* andrey_ll , Yes there is, as in any way va matrix, it is the norm for such matrices. Think on Samsung and so on. D. Va matrix does not go away in white?)

Eye on the TV set for themselves Hisense H43A6100 Smart TV, but it confuses the operating system. I would like to use it more under the IP TV. As it has already established under this application? And if the unit is not dancing with a tambourine for example OttPlayer possible?

Rep: (17)
taxist_javik @ 26.07.19, 21:16*
? And if the unit is not dancing with a tambourine for example OttPlayer possible?

Yes, normally placed. Works.
No dancing.
And other IPTV too.

But the system after a smart android miserable, of course.

andrey_ll @ 26.07.19, 21:27*
But the system after a smart android miserable, of course.

but at the cost of this model Hisense H43A6100 captivating. For the price I can take the Android-only perhaps BRAVIS UHD-40E6000 Smart + T2 black, and reviews about it not very often flies firmware. I have a BRAVIS tablet - so it almost every week to recover, but on the telly firmware is not available in the network and backup FIG do with it.

I bought today HISENSE H43A6100 Smart, while happy with everything, the picture is good, set OttPlayer - works.
Kirgiz_09 @ 22.04.19, 21:53*
Hello. DLNA works?

At my work, which is also great.

Rep: (438)
By the way, the store from alexxnb have another shop - maybe someone knew.
DLNA works without problems, 70 gigs of lord of the rings on the wifi goes with a bang. What we liked - there is a choice of audio tracks. At last, this was not a TV set.

jimm_xattab @ 29.07.19, 08:59*
there is another shop - maybe someone knew.

And in that shop there? I have yet found only OttPlayer.

* taxist_javik I especially do not watch it. It is necessary to install the application click the "add to favorites" and not "open"

jimm_xattab @ 29.07.19, 08:59*
70 gigs of lord of the rings on the wifi goes with a bang.

And I have a movie with a large volume did not. What program you are using to see?

* taxist_javik I look through the standard player.
Today tried to "Star Wars" 4K HDR over a network drive, 57 GB. Via wifi 5ghz had no problems.

jimm_xattab @ 04.08.19, 21:56*
I look through the standard player.

Well, you're from a computer or nouta see? What is there use the program? I have a home media server is installed on the laptop. And the film has 18gig is not.

* taxist_javik I have a network drive connected to the router. TV launch film, without supplies and PC

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/04/19, 00:39