Alldocube M5S | Tablet, 10.1 "/ 2.3GHz / 3GB RAM

Rep: (3)
DiscussionAlldocube M5S
PictureAlldocube M5S
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase В»| Accessories В»| Firmware В»| A source of information | Of manufacturer's topic onsavagemessiahzine.com

Attached Image

Specifications:
  • Processor: 10-core Helio X20 with a clock frequency of 2.3 GHz.
  • Graphics processor: Mali-T880 MP4
  • Screen: 10.1-inch, resolution 1920 x 1200, IPS.
  • RAM: 3 GB.
  • Built-in memory: 32 GB.
  • Operating system: Android 8.0 Oreo
  • Network: 4G LTE.
  • Battery: 6600 mAh.

Additional photos:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional Information:
The tablet has excellent specifications, which sometimes can not boast of some premium tablets. The device is running a ten-core processor from Mediatek Helio X20, a frequency of 2.3 GHz. IPS screen has good color and viewing angles, supports up to 10 simultaneous keystrokes.
Graphics accelerator Mali-T880 allows you to effectively handle graphics, download it quickly and smoothly, and the screen is 10.1 inches with a resolution of 1920x1200 is very useful for watching your favorite movies, daily tasks, or just for the Internet. The device is running Android 8.0 Oreo operating system, it is a pure version of Android with multilingual support. Battery Alldocube M5S has an impressive capacity of 6500 mAh, which provides up to 7 hours of video playback when the luminance level of 50%.

Alldocube M5S reached the mark of 101761 points in the Antutu benchmark, which is an excellent indicator that proves that the device is gaming. 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal memory is enough to install games and store documents.
Recovery
Useful

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 24.12.18, 13:40
Reason for editing: recovery

Rep: (27)
I got a tablet a week ago.
I had already popolzovavshis, evading his opinion.
1. The screen is good. Juicy, bright.Not OGS! Manufacturer lying. There is a clear air space.
Igorello2005 according to the manufacturer - and then the speakers are located on the sides.
2. wifi average. Normal. I thought it would be worse.
3. The battery is about 6 hours yutube to 8 when read on the average luminance. Third heroes - 3.5-4 hours.
4. Compiled well. The impression of a high-quality device.
5. The performance is enough. Everything works quite quickly. February 18. Firmware is not updated.
Its definitely worth the money. I do not take more napakovanny M5 due to the color.

I note one unpleasant moment. Many have written, but did not attach importance - rather low sensitivity of the sensor. Sometimes I close a tab in chrome with 5-6 times. Plus native finger film does not slip, very uncomfortable.

Maybe someone found a "moving" a protective film on the screen of our plate? Or maybe someone he uses without any film? Is there a difference?

Post has been editeddanila-pinsk - 20.12.18, 09:09

Rep: (56)
* danila-pinsk
I rubbed the film means to monitor now slip a little bit. A display sensitivity especially at the edges bad.

Rep: (27)
Indeed, it was a bit better: thank_you:

I want to find silicone bumper on it (the book covers not digest).
It seems to write such an approach, in addition to the holes for the speakers
https: //ru.aliexpress....999.291.54ce3c00ZkH3K2

Rep: (0)
danila-pinsk @ 20.12.18, 09:16*
It seems to write such an approach, in addition to the holes for the speakers
https: //ru.aliexpress....999.291.54ce3c00ZkH3K2

I took such fits perfectly in addition to the speakers.

Rep: (222)
I put the Chinese firmware. After selecting the Russian language it was the Russian, the firmware version 1.2 instead of 1.0 in the international. Then, update the firmware on the OTA, it was the version 1.5. So it is strongly recommended that this firmware.
GAPPS not.

* vov880 I can not say nothing to compare with. Came a new, immediately flashed.

Rep: (1033)
TWRP 3.2.3

It is collected by me from source codes. TestedIgorello2005According to him, it is fully operational. Setting: Fleshtulom or via fastboot with unlocked bootloader. Flash, enter directly into TVRP, make a full backup,EXCEPT system_image , Throw in memory zip-archive with Magiskom, flash it, perazagruzitsya in. Ruth received.

TWRP : Attached fileTWRP-3.2.3_M5S_by_nemo-nemo_.img (14.61 MB)

Scatter : Attached fileMT6797_Android_scatter.txt (13.8 KB)

Magisk : Attached fileMagisk-v17.1.zip (4.07 MB)

Post has been editednemo-nemo - 25.12.18, 08:37
Reason for editing: In the hat!

Rep: (85)
Igorello2005, It touches on the identity kitaskoy tight? I sit on the international, slapping on naekranke., The letters do not work in general need to force that would push ...

I put it on the Chinese MicroG firmware instead Gapps. Everything works just fine, flashing a clean (no trash), compared to the global. Firmware version 1.5.
Who wants to - rockedhereSpoiler "Archive and patcher for rekaveri" put 2 files, NanoDroid-microG and
NanoDroid-patcher both files from rekaveri.

I got a chehol-
https: //ru.aliexpress....311.0.0.30b633edNPhJjM. By size is ideal. Not suitable speakers and microphone openings. It is the type of bumper silikona.Sama folder in my opinion, to fall apart quickly. Fast delivery, less than 20 days.

Post has been editedvov880 - 25.12.18, 10:59

Rep: (241)
vov880 @ 25.12.18, 10:12*
I got a chehol-
That's good, I ordered the same. In here is to come. Holes OD dynamics have to do. But if you honestly, if they are not very close sound gets quieter: D

The guys who are on the Chinese, firmware or clean garbage heap of the Chinese? How to deal with it tachem, oak (erroneous pressing, nedonazhatiya)?

* 6600, firmware net, Chinese applications are removed. Ruth put simply. It seemed to me that the sensor sensitivity .Gugla not.

Post has been editedvov880 - 25.12.18, 18:11

vov880 @ 25.12.18, 17:09*
Google is not

Easily retrofitted.
Igorello2005 @ 24.12.18, 15:35*
Who wants to - download here

In general, sure, we can choose the working Gapps, just a little more users.

Post has been editedIgorello2005 - 25.12.18, 20:01

If anyone needed - update to 1.5. Put "Wireless Update" from the application of ...
Or through TWRP course :)
Attached fileupdate.zip(104.26 MB)

And that of the Europeans not zadalbyvat - put only Gudulu.

Igorello2005 @ 11.12.18, 12:34*
V.1.5 kernel patched with Ruth

be sure to put on the Chinese to get a rut?

* 6600, To put Magisk,
be sure to flash the patched kernel!

Rep: (2)
After a rest in the mountains with a weak Wi-Fi in the hotel, I can say that the tablet is definitely a weak Wi-Fi receiver. If Huawei P10 and 7 more Iphone somehow allows you to watch Youtube, then Alldocube even in a browser did not open the page.

Rep: (0)
People of any background noise in the headphones is at all?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/09/19, 11:34