Alldocube M5S | Tablet, 10.1 "/ 2.3GHz / 3GB RAM

Rep: (3)
DiscussionAlldocube M5S
PictureAlldocube M5S
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase В»| Accessories В»| Firmware В»| A source of information | Of manufacturer's topic onsavagemessiahzine.com

Attached Image

Specifications:
  • Processor: 10-core Helio X20 with a clock frequency of 2.3 GHz.
  • Graphics processor: Mali-T880 MP4
  • Screen: 10.1-inch, resolution 1920 x 1200, IPS.
  • RAM: 3 GB.
  • Built-in memory: 32 GB.
  • Operating system: Android 8.0 Oreo
  • Network: 4G LTE.
  • Battery: 6600 mAh.

Additional photos:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional Information:
The tablet has excellent specifications, which sometimes can not boast of some premium tablets. The device is running a ten-core processor from Mediatek Helio X20, a frequency of 2.3 GHz. IPS screen has good color and viewing angles, supports up to 10 simultaneous keystrokes.
Graphics accelerator Mali-T880 allows you to effectively handle graphics, download it quickly and smoothly, and the screen is 10.1 inches with a resolution of 1920x1200 is very useful for watching your favorite movies, daily tasks, or just for the Internet. The device is running Android 8.0 Oreo operating system, it is a pure version of Android with multilingual support. Battery Alldocube M5S has an impressive capacity of 6500 mAh, which provides up to 7 hours of video playback when the luminance level of 50%.

Alldocube M5S reached the mark of 101761 points in the Antutu benchmark, which is an excellent indicator that proves that the device is gaming. 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal memory is enough to install games and store documents.
Recovery
Useful

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 24.12.18, 13:40
Reason for editing: recovery

Rep: (11)
Interestingly, he has the same problems with Wifi as on the older model?

Rep: (911)
Short video review in Russian. I noticed a small mistake - X20 - 2.1 GHz, not 2.3

Rep: (0)
Little information about the tablet. Should I buy this tablet. Price and alluring features.

Also interested, there are already those who really held it in their hands?

Rep: (25)
Well, I have it now for testing, for example.

Rep: (56)
* ya.helpix, What are your impressions?

Rep: (25)
In short:

0. With games really copes. Play comfortable in everything, but not always at the maximum settings.

1. The processor. Three years ago, but already ten nuclear. He does his job well.

2. Memory. Not fast, but many. 3 + 32 GB - just enough for toys.

3. Battery. All is well.

4. Screen. A high resolution. Of inexpensive and dim, but for home use is normal. Oleophilic film.

5. Cameras. Consider that there are almost none.

6. Software. Pure Android. No dirty tricks detected.

7. Being veiled. Simple, of course.

8. Wi-Fi dual band. There is LTE, GPS-GLONASS, everything works as it should.

I ordered myself. We'll see. And the screen at the tablet is glass.

Firmware on the manufacturer's websitehttp: //www.mediafire.c...CUBE-20180913.rar/file

Posted 11/11/2018 07:21:

http: //www.alldocube.c...rt-info/#system-update

Rep: (4)
I am also interested. Already 3 years (or 4?) I use Cube Talk 9x on custom 4.4.2 and during this time I can not find a reason to throw in his direction even a small pebble. Everything is fair, as stated, the price matches, there is simply nothing to complain about. "Big" computer turn, probably once a week.

All the same, I rummaged, rummaged on "Ali", eventually settled on the Teclast M20. 20 times more for huyabrik, a bit fatter for iron (for the same twenty) and, more importantly, I’m only disfigured by a white frame around the display (I’m talking about the Alldocube M5 option, without S, if that). Nevertheless, I consider this piece of iron one of the best solutions in the budget segment.

Post has been editedtandes - 11.11.18, 20:17

Rep: (222)
1. Has someone already set up a root?
2. Is there a B20 and is there a CDMA?

Rep: (9)
ya.helpix @ 11/10/18, 17:44*
Battery. All is well.

If it is not difficult, can you clarify how well? That is, to give some numbers, namely the time of work, depending on what tasks the device is used for?
Option one: if you use the tablet only for surfing the web, instant messengers, watching videos and reading books, how many hours does the device display work?
Option two: how much will the tablet work in gaming mode on average?

Also wondering what he has with sound?

Post has been editedCastortroy9999 - 18.11.18, 03:41

Rep: (27)
On Ali in the characteristics of the screen is written OGS. Is it true or not ???
For example, the older model M5 with a 2k screen does not indicate this, and they write on the forum - there is an interlayer.

Rep: (27)
It's clear. But this information is listed on the off page. store. And for me, this question was fundamental when ordering.

Video review of this device. You can in the cap.

Rep: (2625)
M
The topic has been moved toCube / Alldocube

Rep: (241)
vov880 @ 11/30/18, 04:23*
Got a tablet, came with Ali in 16 days. The film on the display is glued, it seems to be covered with a sticky layer from the shipping one, since it slides well along the edges.
Cover ordered? While I’m waiting for my M5S, I ordered a case for the M5, the dimensions are the same, I’ll have to cut the hole for the speakers below. I asked the seller about the covers for the M5S, he said that they would soon be on sale.

* Sexymonster While the cover did not order, I did not find it to like it. https: //www.aliexpress...et-Pc/32903182731.html https: //www.aliexpress...ablet/32919426015.html

Post has been editedvov880 - 30.11.18, 17:21

* vov880

What are the first impressions? Worth your money?
How autonomy, how sound?

Post has been editedCastortroy9999 - 01.12.18, 00:59

* Castortroy9999, In its price category, a normal tablet, the sound suits. Battery too. Display on the street in bright sunlight I would like to see). But this is a rare case, since such a size is more suitable for home use. There is support for Band 20, for someone important. Included instruction in Russian)).

Post has been editedvov880 - 01.12.18, 06:37

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/09/19, 20:15