> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro - MIUI firmware

Rep: (5393)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro - MIUI firmware
PictureM1806E7TG, Tulip
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Modifications and decorations пїЅ | Power consumption and autonomy пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Kernels пїЅ | Unlocking XIAOMI bootloaders пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ

Administration Decisionsavagemessiahzine.comon banning posting and discussing Miuipro content

Drivers and Utilities
Drivers for phone:
Utilities:
Firmware
All about MIUI versions
Types of MIUI firmware and their differences
About localization teams
MIUI firmware release differences
Firmware source codeissued 01/04/2019

Official firmware
Official download page
Current versions:
Stable - MIUI 10 | 9.0 | 10.3.5.0 - Recovery | Fastboot
Beta - MIUI 10 | 9.0 | 9.5.9 - Recovery | Fastboot
Russia - MIUI 10 | 8.1 | 10.2.1.0 - Recovery | Fastboot

Past versions

Localized firmware

MiRoom
Download
MIUI 11 | 9.0 |10.10.24
MIUI 10 | 9.0 | 10.3.2.0 -Gdrive
MIUI 10 | 9.0 | 9.5.23 -Gdrive

XiaomiEU
Download
11.0.5.0 xiaomi.eu
MIUI 11 Port Rom Xiaomi.eu v9.10.17

Mi-globe
Download

Revolution OS
Download

Masik
X 1.5
P stable

Firmware collections

Recovery / ROOT
TWRP
Attention!At the moment, do not use in all existing TWRP in the header, the built-in patch No DM-verity / ForceEncrypt -kills the firmware. Download and use the patch separately. Also, do not use the built-in SuperSU installation.

ROOT
SuperSU- Development was closed in the year 16. On Android 8.x and above, it does not work!
MAGISK

• DM Verity- The patch required when installing TWRP and / or Root is right on the stock firmware. Turns off the system check for changes and disables encryption of user data.
  • Gyorpack

Instructions
Useful
Polls
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddraiv88 - 06.10.20, 15:21
Reason for editing: date list of recent versions recovery

Rep: (1)
All a good day and a good weekend! The problem is one in Fastboot mode, the phone periodically interrupts the connection to the PC, respectively, work programs Xiaomi Mi Flash and Xiaomi ADB \ Fastboot Tools negated.
Brief phone Nout April 6 \ 64 Global, the bootloader is unlocked, there is Ruth, rekaveri from Pitch Black, firmware 10,2,2,0 stable (although I think it is not in the firmware, since this school was seen earlier in the firmware of 10.2 1.0 and 1.5 Mashiko).
If there are solutions will be grateful. thanks

Rep: (10)
Most likely there are crooked Drava on the PC, if the PC breaks off after the connection of the cable when it faced such a disaster. Up even Windu completely installed. Alternatively try on another PC ..

Post has been editedNikulja1 - 02.02.19, 14:08

Rep: (96)
rossiya @ 02.02.2019, 15:20*
Boys Hello !!!
I moved with globalki on miui about 8.12.9.
And what trouble:
2 card can neither call or send sms, but the internet can neoo to use and is registered in the network shows the complete antenna. I thought the problem with the SIM card inserted Spanish Simcoe and is the same as an Internet use and can not zvonot immediately reset.
B What is the problem help

In the setting of the SIM card 2 "preferred network type" mode that worth? If the LTE only, respectively, and will not have a connection, it is necessary to set the GSM / WCDMA / LTE
This is like the basic embodiment.

Rep: (1)
Maybe there was something that asks for the code rekaveri, and how is it treated?

Rep: (179)
murodjon1975 @ 2.02.19, 15:34*
Maybe there was something that asks for the code rekaveri, and how is it treated?

Probably just ... tsat enough to find the data encryption type and will come up a bunch of posts, what to do.
Let's use the search engine and of course a hat. : Rolleyes:
And so, for you,
treated formatting section data.V rekaveri / cleaning / formatting data / yes / swipe vpravo.Zatem again in rekaveri and sews a patch dm-verity carried over the USB flash drive, OTG, if rekaveri pitch black, and there he is, in addition vrode.Kak something So.

Rep: (74)
* vittrock , exile here it is better to ask.

Post has been editedmos3 - 02.02.19, 20:16

Rep: (272)
Hello. Zagruchike reading about, and for good reason that all the same theme of the firmware, I would say the view. In Meow as a system, customization is very well done. OK, but if not unlock, it is not possible rekoveri, Ruut, etc. And for etogo, no subject is possible, their components, etc. Because of that, it is necessary to do unlock - my opinion. Otherwise, wait for it, that would have put Meow Pro - she has a bun, which I enjoy, Regards.

Rep: (121)
Healthy people! I had the opinion that the Xiaomi EU firmware for today the most fit (subektivno). The question what is better to put stabilku or Bethke? And when they are about to be on the 9th that Androide?

Rep: (54)
* IgRom7,
I am convinced that at the moment the best solution miui. I tried all custom bikes and I can put on the 2nd place on the 16th of Aex.
I put xiaomi.eu 9.1.24 - all the flies.

But there was a problem - in the play store not updated applications and new say "Waiting for download." Cleaning the caches, remove updates mareketa then Akka google. Nothing helps. Has anyone had experience in dealing with this problem?

Rep: (93)
* hundred777 , Restart the phone, I personally helps in such cases,

Rep: (54)
* Donsalieri111,
But not me. I will re-install the firmware. Hiking is the simplest solution.
P.S. The problem was solved wipe system, dalvik cache and cache and re-installing the firmware.

Post has been editedhundred777 - 02.02.19, 23:38

Rep: (1862)
* kvv7 , * vittrock ,
With such questions toUnlocking the boot XIAOMI (Post varalex # 46637079)

Posted on 02/03/2019, 00:41:

IgRom7 @ 2.02.19, 21:55*
And when they are about to be on the 9th that Androide?

In the header links to of.istochniki. All of these questions address your back.

Post has been editedShaggyboggart - 03.02.19, 05:01

Rep: (1862)
K

Post has been editedShaggyboggart - 03.02.19, 01:27

Rep: (612)
After kastomov, flashed through TWRP global miui, then I can not install twrp and stitched firmware through MiFlash. Yes, the way to fix it?

Rep: (205)
Hello ! Please tell me, I understand that rekaveri PitchBlack can put a patch without DM-verity / ForceEncrypt, and then I can be updated over the air? Thanks)) What I do not see the "big" instruction in the subject of PitchBlack his best bet)

Rep: (287)
Friends, after the restoration of backup (miuipro) system does not start, hangs on the splash screen and reboots mi, twrp pblack

Rep: (157)
* GORSAN1408 And the search for the subject tried to use
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro - firmware MIUI (Post ShaggyBoggart # 81768204)

Here you have a great guide
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro - firmware MIUI (Post ShaggyBoggart # 78576449)

Post has been editedbes 03.01 - 03.02.19, 09:35

SaymanR @ 3.02.19, 8:47*
Friends, after the restoration of backup (miuipro) system does not start, hangs on the splash screen and reboots mi, twrp pblack

Start from the fact that before standing? Likely a full wipe and format the data, re-installing tvrp and the recovery bekpa.

Rep: (287)
* Keksik1980 , Ie if I do say backup, otfarmatiruyu date vaypnu and restore a backup of the phone is not startanot (

IgRom7 @ 2.02.19, 21:55*
The question what is better to put stabilku or Bethke?

My personal opinion: there is nothing better than a stable drain firmware, believe in the word.
Having tried a lot of things and returned to stabilnuyu.Da on weekly, pro, eu, globe, etc. have any buns, add-ons, but also bugs, because all of this, one way or another, based on stabilkah, or rather their resources.
And so, anyway, to you, but you'll remember this post when you return to the stable: rolleyes:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/11/20, 10:26