I ask for help - stopped letting the forum

Rep: (3)
I ask for help - stopped letting the forum

Error description:
Hello!
Perhaps the subject of the message will seem strange to you, but it is. I am writing here now because in one of the browsers there were saved sessions, where I already entered the forum. This is on windows xp through firefox. Mobile application also works.savagemessiahzine.com, there I am also logged in and the password is saved.

On the same machine from under linux via firefox (and any other browsers) I can no longer get to the forum. A couple of days ago, the session for some reason was reset and it fails again. A pop-up window with the login, password and numbers entered from the picture constantly says "Invalid login or password." although everything is correctly typed ...

I tried to try to reset the password, but to my misfortune, a long time ago I used mail at front.ru when registering (now under the auspices of qip.ru), since September my 2 mailboxes on this domain are practically inaccessible. Front.ru doesn’t come new anymore .. That is, I can’t reset the password.

And if you use these sessions, where I am still “in force”, as now, then I can’t change the address in the profile on mail.ru - a password is required, and it is said to be incorrect after trying to change the address.

A vicious circle of some kind ... what to do .. Of course, I could register a similar account again at a different address, but why. I already have it, I would like to save this ...

In general, some kind of strange thing .. What do you advise? How to be Help.

Browser: ff 52.9 and any other browser

Rep: (24)
* Myquest , same story, only Chrome browser. Did you win?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/09/19, 11:17