> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

OnePlus 6T - Accessories | Smartphone, 6.41 "

Rep: (105)
Accessories forOneplus 6T
PictureOneplus 6T
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | OnePlus 6T - Modification and decorations

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Accessories
List of non-original cables

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been edited4Serg13 - 30.11.19, 22:35
Reason for editing: Glasses for OP7 are suitable to 6m, and no cases

Rep: (0)
Hello everyone. Can someone tell me that there was need charging port 6, one of which is a fast.

Rep: (53)
* rusbumer89, highly doubt that there is such chargers with Dash / Warp Charge. Even an ordinary charger for Oneplus not easy to find, and only 6 ports and say no. It is bad that we have not power delivery, then it would be no problem.

Rep: (9)
glass OnePlus OnePlus 6T for 7?

Rep: (185)
* leon2222 Yes, the screen is identical

Rep: (26)
Hello, I think replace standrtny case, I think taking a silicone or carbon. Someone had experience with them? how are they? I am embarrassed that the silicone can be not very practical to wear povsednennom
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedYouTouchMyTralala - Yesterday, 09:24

Rep: (25)
* YouTouchMyTralala All answers are here in the thread. Look for the words "carbon" and "silicone"

Rep: (16)
* YouTouchMyTralala ,
Personally, I ordered pad carbon. After the stock took this one
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32952490708.html
Hard, good protection, but very cumbersome. Wanted compactness even to the detriment of the defense.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/05/20, 12:07