> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Teclast A10S - Discussion | Tablet, 10.1 "

Rep: (3)
DiscussionTeclast A10S
PictureTeclast A10S, Teclast A10S
Description |Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Screen: S-IPS, 10.1 ", 1920x1200, 16M colors, touch, capacitive, multitouch
Wi-Fi: a / b / g / n, 2.4 + 5 GHz
Iron: MediaTek MT8163 1.3 GHz, 4 x Cortex-A53, Mali-T720 MP2
Memory: RAM 2 GB, ROM 32 GB, Micro-SD
Battery: Li-Pol, 6000 mAh
Dimensions: 240.8 x 170.3 x 9.5 mm
Photo: 5 MP, no flash
frontal: 2 MP
Music: MP3 player, 3.5 mm audio output
Bluetooth: v4.0, A2DP
Navigation: GPS

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedevg_rod - 29.09.19, 23:39
Reason for editing: 2 options for installing TWRP

Rep: (24)
* burada,
We have a file embedded in the firmware which itself stock recovers

Rep: (1)
I now rekaveri not loaded

Rep: (0)
A week after the purchase of dead lights. With the tablet turned very carefully and in general it looked only series. At first I thought that the whole tablet okirpichilsya - but shone the flashlight became clear that something was wrong with the lights. The tablet is not inherently yuzabelen. I drove already in the 3 repair center - can not do anything, because no ... I do not know what to do at the moment. The warranty was denied due to opening the case at least on my part was nothing. But these garbage. After he became convinced that the next repair centers no one will repair - looked himself. Found burned Schottky diode in the six-legged mikroshemki incomprehensible that do not generally Google. I hope that the culprit is this mikroshemka

I found such a case in our tablet, in the comments saying fits:
Case
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

I ordered how it will come.

I M3H7. The bootloader is unlocked. Ruth put. All of the instructions. Everything worked like clockwork.

One day is not loaded in the system, and focused on writing TECLAST. Animation inscription was - I conclude that the tablet does not. He left in such a state - the tablet is discharged. Then I loaded it. Including, but all the same at the stage of the inscription TECLAST everything stops.
Reset (the one next to the button POWER) tried. In rekaveri not let me.

and then I did a stupid thing: blush: - I decided to sew on M3H3, because the tablet is still not working. I did everything according to instructions. Result - artifacts at the stage of the emergence of the same inscription TECLAST at startup, then there is a hanging plate, artifacts all over the screen, as if the problem with the graphics card (or cover), seen such a sight in the PC more than once. The plate was then rebooted and everything starts all over again: the inclusion, reach the TECLAST caption on the screen, artifacts, hang, reboot.

all as at EVERQ comrade from this topic: ". friezes logo animation when restarting colored bars on the screen (as in case of damage of the matrix) cyclic reboot.."

to let rekaveri, rekaveri works fastbut works.

I try to doTHIS But there is no hope, because there M3H6, and I have M3H7 I understand that.

What do you advise? Brick?

after installation M3H6
Loading in is successful. The screen flickers and shakes terribly. In addition to all this, in the right interface window appears black stripe width exactly half the screen from one side of the screen to the other.
The system as a whole functions, touch works vayfay works.

need M3H7

can someone share the way to solve this problem

looking M3H7 firmware for Teclast A10S

* ps4kenny,
Write seller that would be sent

I can not log in TeclastOTA. Please tell me when was the last update?

* Ali3,
Which version of the tablet, and to clean data applications try

* scoolo , a10s_m3h3_g

* scoolo , Data cleansed, did not help.

* Ali3,
V1.10 2018.06.06

Who can download the firmware from baidu A10S (m3h7)https://pan.baidu.com/s/1xEfcNpOCe0o86E2zPb-2hQ

* fred888 ,
Write in the subject:Perezalete ...

A10S (M3H7) _Android7.0_V1.05_F518

The capacity of the battery in the tablet after 5600 cycles of the pair.

FirmwareA10S (M3H7) _Android7.0_V1.05 Stock blyutuza when you turn on network speed 5GHz wifi drops 3 times and 2.4 GHz operating normally. And patched_boot.img stops charging replacement.

PerezalOfficial firmware A10S (M3H7) _Android7.0_V1.05

Rep: (729)
fred888 @ 08.09.19, 13:06*
And when replacing patched_boot.img

patched_boot.img the version A10S (M3H3)? Then it's ok)
To patch bottles from M3H7 and sew it.

I got a weekend tablet.
Firmware was V1.10 M3H3 (silent braked interface or so I thought), placed V1.13 everything works fine.
Few screenshots (Antutu, geekbench 5, multi-test)
Tests
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

The first measurement of the battery until it pleased, but the "right" results must be at least after 2-3 charges. (Discharge plate to 1%, turned and loaded to 100%)
Attached Image

The second measurement 4400

And I have a CPU running up to 1500 MHz, all right?
600-1500 MHz
Attached Image
Attached Image

How to enter the test menu (Check when buying a tablet)?
Settings - About plow - Model (tap on the line a few times)
Attached Image

How to enter the engineering menu ?
Settings - About plow - Kernel Version (tap on the line a few times)
Attached Image

Not a great review:
I booked it on sale at Ali Teclast Authorized Store store for 5500 p. (Considering keshbka and coupons)
For the money, it is ideal in Antutu 45k, great sound from stereo speakers.
Already come upon himSilicone Case All openings fit perfectly, except for the speakers.
One disadvantage of this cover is the ability to collect dust and hair)
Waiting even a book cover and protective glass on the screen.

Post has been editedBeny - 17.09.19, 23:01

Rep: (1208)
TWRP 3.1.1 (TEST)

TVRP managed to port - the collection is not yet failed. It starts, but flipped a touch on the screen. Forums such as visible (primary test conductedscoolo). It requires decoding data - for this it is necessary to format (Cleaning - Format Data - yes). Since the buttons are pressed, not where it is necessary, through the OTG-cable connect mouse, and operate it. You can try to sew SuperSU, and see if Ruth would. In general, test, unsubscribe. While it is at least something, the assembly does not work, which means the screen \ touch turn until you can. Maybe then I will throw in this post other images for verification.

DOWNLOAD : Attached fileTWRP-3.1.1_Teclast_A10S_.img (10 MB)

STILL , Assembly SW. mehanik6 : Attached filea10s_mehanik6_.img (10.39 MB)

Post has been editednemo-nemo - 20.09.19, 08:02

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/05/20, 23:10