> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Huawei Mate 20X - Purchase | Smartphone, 7.2 "

Rep: (944)
PurchaseHuawei Mate 20X
PictureHuawei Mate 20X, EVR-AL00 / EVR-TL00 / EVR-L29
Description |Discussion | Purchase | Accessories

miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedSilverfox - 08.09.19, 20:13
Reason for editing: Do I have to ask for a sealed box

Rep: (511)
olezhstrazh @ 09.11.18, 18:25*
Hmmm, why is the post office do?

Since the Chinese can say that it is you yourself messed up while carrying the phone home!
I had one small orders, just 10 bucks, some paint for my wife. So, the argument I lost because of bad videotaped smeared in paint parcel before its opening!
Me and said that not enough evidence that the parcel was damaged in transit!

Rep: (2)
and what TECHNOCHEM not satisfied? Kind of good beaver is not looking?

The only cost. Somehow uncomfortable to pay more than a hundred top EUREKA only for firmware version, compared to the example of Ali

Rep: (985)
* alivkos , You also need globalka? While she was a rarity, and of course, more expensive than Kitaika. But almost in the stock and 2 years warranty.

So it is true, only the TECHNOCHEM previous batch of 55 pushed, so can sell cheaper. Now 60 wants to see the type of demand is good, want to eat greasy. So I think, is somewhere in foreign online stores have globalka at the right price, he suddenly knows who.

* alivkos It was in etoren.com for the same 58-59 thousand. Quickly sold out. The above description has been buying in the store through the Malaysian Parcl.com, people paid for and waiting. Personally, I do with this circuit is not lucky - the mediator said.

Rep: (4657)
* RomanGeorg , * olezhstrazh , thank you, guys! I ordered now agonizing wait ...

* SafronYch'76 ™ , Silver?

Rep: (4657)
olezhstrazh @ 9.11.18, 20:15*
silver?
Yes! I have the color of the drum, all the same in a case will be.

* SafronYch'76 ™ , I keep my fingers crossed, keep an eye on the application until Ali, there is normally monitored.

Rep: (24)
alivkos @ 09.11.18, 19:40*
So it is true, only the TECHNOCHEM previous batch of 55 pushed, so can sell cheaper. Now 60 wants to see the type of demand is good, want to eat greasy. So I think, is somewhere in foreign online stores have globalka at the right price, he suddenly knows who.

I advise you to call back and say that he is ready to buy for 55,000.

Rep: (511)
* SafronYch'76 ™,
I track on "My posylki.ru"

Posted on 11/09/2018, 20:55:

SafronYch'76 ™ @ 09.11.18, 20:19*
all the same in a case will be.

I have generally the same garbage, but sometimes want to "shine" with no cover! : Blush:

* RomanGeorg By the way, Russian-mail application on the covers I have blunted already brought and notice, and the status has been updated until the next day. And with the departure of the Singapore-mail, on the contrary, at zero hours released from the sorting zone, arrived at the office at nine in the morning.

Post has been editedolezhstrazh - 09.11.18, 20:57

Does anyone know a jd Chinese can pay Russian card? There's really delicious set for 4999 yuan with a watch, a piece of glass, column + on 11/11 promises discounts for 300-500 yuan

* sashahu You can, of course, converted. With Paypal what? Through it is more convenient.

Rep: (423)
* sashahu , A great store, take today sd card snatched 128 from SanDisk for 700r. The main stick reliable.

clavaaa @ 09.11.18, 21:50*
The main stick reliable.

olezhstrazh @ 09.11.18, 21:40*
With Paypal what? Through it is more convenient.

Hmmm, guys, I think we are talking about two different things) as far as I prosharil, neither Russian nor the global version jd no Mate 20x, or am I mistaken? o.O
There is only in Chinese, but the Chinese version does not stick, there is only 支付 宝 and accordingly the payment card)

* sashahu And delivery procedure?

* olezhstrazh,
With delivery I will be all right: thank_you:

Rep: (3)
The guarantee of Ali, I do not believe it.

Normally works warranty. Pick up by courier, the courier back too. I do not know how to account totals (just disabled the device), but minor repairs to make quality, free and relatively fast, I almost always came out 12-15 days with shipment to Moscow from Perm.

Rep: (1)
* VatNik70,
About zte heard something ...
In short, buying Huawei, will be in America with exclusive :)
And then about OnePlus did not hear anything.
But now even started selling through T-Mobile.
Here, in general, people walking with either Apple or a Samsung. The other is not given :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 01/03/20, 00:39