> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Huawei Mate 20X - Purchase | Smartphone, 7.2 "

Rep: (1037)
PurchaseHuawei Mate 20X
PictureHuawei Mate 20X, EVR-AL00 / EVR-TL00 / EVR-L29
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ

miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedSilverfox - 08.09.19, 20:13
Reason for editing: Do I have to ask for a sealed box

Rep: (1)
sentile @ 04.03.19, 09:36*
The store 1click buy someone this unit? Sealed box? Globalka?

Shorter 1click. I could not resist and bought. More precisely I bought talker. We have in this one office, even in the office the same issue (ibid if that acceptance of a guarantee pah-pah-pah). I took talkers only for 2 years warranty (net without pitfalls). Price 58. 1Klik 55k but clean 1 year only. It can be moved in order 1klik, but he did not. 2 years once more necessary. Checks docks give. warranty certificates 2 years give. cash only. Yes, the new European machine. More precisely Englishman (English plug, not European (our)). New. Not activated and so on. It is not iphone, so the activation date xs where to look. Yes, the box was opened. Until normal flight.

Rep: (359)
* diremezov, : congratulate:

Rep: (0)
where you bought 1klike or chatterbox? they do not even have a price it

xuker @ 09.03.19, 22:32*
where you bought 1klike or chatterbox? they do not even have a price it

In fact, in a chatterbox. But only because of the 2-year warranty. But in Yekaterinburg have one office and one point of delivery. It could be used in 1-click to take out there on the cheap, but the 1-year warranty. Washer one and the same as I understood.

Post has been editeddiremezov - 11.03.19, 18:56

Rep: (0)
Good morning o.O, please tell us the owners of this phone works like NFS and savings bank .. interested in card payment and verification of the Savings Bank.

Rep: (1199)
* Xrak122 , Globalka full order, Kitaika only Mastercard

https://t-kit.ru/collection/huawei-mate-20-x
I want to buy here. 47,000. 6/128 is not Global. What do you think normal office? Something the site does not inspire confidence :(.
And tell me another question. Global differs only in that there is no "OK Google" nfc and does not work? Or is it only works with MasterCard cards (I have a card master card). And most do not have differences?

* greencc1 , Checked the store, many, including myself, bought there. MasterCard will work, NSF is there anyway, OK Google can deliver, but then the owners Gudulu better prompt.

Posted on 13/03/2019, 12:50:

greencc1 @ 13.03.19, 12:46*
And most do not have differences?
call recording from the line and more frequent updates

Rep: (146)
* olezhstrazh,
I do not use NFS, but may want (world map and visa), but the conversation is being recorded frequently. It turns out I have to buy a Chinese or a global recording can be done?

Also interesting, record conversations interested.
Who bought a Chinese version of the phone? It is updated on wi fi? Or you need something to put? (Drivers can, or something else). Or should pay to 5-7, and buy Global? Advise please. Nfs need only to bluetooth headphones podsoedenyat, (since my Xiaomei a1 is interrupted Bluetooth) and by phone through the nfs podsoedenyayus wife, and no break connection.

mr.gas @ 13.03.19, 14:39*
conversations are recorded frequently. It turns out I have to buy a Chinese or a global recording can be done?
Kitaika then

Posted on 13/03/2019, 18:06:

greencc1 @ 13.03.19, 16:18*
Who bought a Chinese version of the phone? It is updated on wi fi? Or you need something to put?
Yes, through the air. If you want more quickly, through the built-prog hicare, online now written as

Post has been editedolezhstrazh - 13.03.19, 20:06

greencc1 @ 13.03.19, 13:18*
unnecessarily on my Xiaomei a1 is interrupted Bluetooth) and to the phone of his wife podsoedenyayus through nfs, and no break connection.
Near field communication, NFC ( В«near field communication", "Nearest contactless communication") - a wireless transmission technology of short-range data, which enables data exchange between devices located at a distance of about 10 centimeters; It announced in 2004
To join two of the most NFC devices need to move them. In your case, probably,NFC gives the command Bluetooth the rapid konnekting between a particular pair of devices.

Post has been editedbarmaleis - 13.03.19, 19:22

Rep: (3)
Over the weekend, going to take a subject in energy-comfort.ru, learned from them, says the British version with the corresponding charger with three "sticks" instead of two, as we have.

Well, as I understand it, is a global version of the EVR-L29, you can take?)

By the way and where and what to buy and charging cables to mate 20 x? To get a quick and reliable charging device.

Post has been editedBlackCorsair_RS - 14.03.19, 17:14

* BlackCorsair_RS Yes, globalka most likely Hong Kong, but it does not matter

Posted on 14/03/2019, 18:32:

* BlackCorsair_RS , Huawei Mate 20X - Accessories (Post Yar99 # 79121204)

Rep: (3)
olezhstrazh @ 14.03.19, 18:30*
globalka likely, Hong Kong,

I called them, yes, Hong Kong. Said that the sealed box. Let's see, there did order too.

And how do you know what's display? Lg say greens

* greencc1, On our sabzh Mate20X - Display from Samsung - no problem.

ronir @ 15.03.2019, 15:32*
I called them, yes, Hong Kong. Said that the sealed box. Let's see, there did order too.

Write pliz what and how. I called today, I was offered a globalku for 48. “Waiting for p30pro presentation” if you don’t like it. I'll take mate. "

Warning. The man ordered the subject through the Internet at a discount. Site bygam.ru (now inactive). There are reviews on bigam.ru, to which the person did not pay attention (that is, a clear log in under a proven store). Money transfer, after a few days no response, no greetings. I urge to buy in proven stores, sites, from trusted intermediaries. Actually, our forum is also to help seekers.

Rep: (146)
The people who took to Pandao, what is the minimum price?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/01/20, 5:29