10 pagesV  « < 5 6 7 8 9 10 > »  

> Order table for editing themes Huawei Emotion UI - Modification and decorations
One way.
Message#1
03.11.18, 01:06
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 4214
Check in: 15.07.15
Oneplus 6 8GB RAM

���� ������� ��� �������������� ��� ���������� Huawei Emotion UI download

Order table for editing themes Huawei Emotion UI | Theme Catalog for Huawei Emotion UI | Huawei Emotion UI Discussion | Useful topics section

Attached Image

Application template for editing topics
Copy the content into your message and fill
[CENTER] [size = 3] [b] [COLOR = crimson] Application for creating or editing [xxx] [/ COLOR] [/ b] [/ size] [/ CENTER] (where [xxx] we write that: topics, icons, fonts, and so on)
[B] Sources: [/ B] [URL = link] name [/ URL] (where the words “link” and “name”, respectively, put the link and the name of the source, or you can attach them to the message by placing a file here.)
[SPOILER = Wishes. What you need to do] here we describe in detail what exactly needs to be done, a similar result (desirable) [/ SPOILER] [SPOILER = Screenshots] we indicate on the screenshots that we want to change [/ SPOILER]

• General conditions and recommendations:
    We describe all requests as completely as possible, we write concisely, so that everyone can understand what it is about.
    To fully understand your desires, be sure to supplement your orders with screenshots.
    Conducting dialogue in the process of creating a theme to implement in QMS
    If the order is made, specify at the bottom of the post "Done"

• Acknowledgments: Be mutually polite! On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant. Press the buttonPicturenext to his reputation.

Theme Rules
  1. In this topic, applications are submitted for changing and editing topics and their components. Laid out the finished files for your applications. Discussion of the performance and nuances of applications in QMS (in koumiss).
  2. Important note! Applications will be accepted only for editing system resources and applications. Messages for editing the design of third-party applications will be deleted without warning.
  3. Strictly prohibited questions; how to install, where to copy the file, etc. etc.
  4. This topic is not for consultation, only the execution of orders!
  5. We describe all requests as completely as possible, we write concisely, so that everyone can understand what it is about.
  6. When composing a message, the version of EMUI must be indicated.
  7. To fully understand your desires, be sure to supplement your orders with screenshots.
  8. Registration of messages with a request for modification is allowed only in accordance with the template.
  9. Patiently wait for an answer: here nobody owes anything to anyone, all applications are carried out by enthusiasts purely on a voluntary basis. Duplication / lifting of applications is strictly prohibited! Questions like "someone took up my application?", "When will it be ready?" are also prohibited.
  10. Removed without warning: all that is prohibited by the rules above; offtopic applications; applications that are not designed according to a template; any discussions; applications without files (or links to them).
Instructions for creating themes
Sources
Programs for creating themes
Completed orders
Orders completed will be stored for a week under this spoiler, after which they will be deleted.
Log changes in the header

The authors of modifications and the Administration of the forum are not responsible for the performance of your devices!
Remember: everything you do - you do at your own peril and risk!

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedOne way. - 27.01.19, 13:55
Reason for editing: New instructions
Toynstoyn
Message#122
16.03.19, 11:23
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 151
Check in: 17.10.16
Honor 8X JSN-L21

* KowinYouTube or topic?

Posted on 03/16/2012, 11:28:

* Kowin, Attached fileYouTube v14.06.54.apk(29 MB)
Kowin
Message#123
16.03.19, 13:18
Idler
[offline]

Messages 4265
Check in: 06.08.08
Huawei MediaPad T3 KOB-L09

* Toynstoyn
and now?
Attached fileEmuiMi.hwt.zip(52.33 MB)
Toynstoyn
Message#124
16.03.19, 13:24
Local
[offline]

Messages 151
Check in: 17.10.16
Honor 8X JSN-L21

* KowinThank you very much, now everything is fine.
Sarreth
Message#125
30.03.19, 20:46
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 514
Check in: 28.08.16
Huawei P20 Emily-L29

Does anyone have icons from ONEUI Sams? So that all major programs were in the same style?

--------------------
★ Huawei P20
★ Huawei Watch GT
★ Huawei Google Nexus 6P
Kowin
Message#126
01.04.19, 14:52
Idler
[offline]

Messages 4265

Sarreth @ 03/30/19 9:21*
Does anyone have icons from ONEUI Sams?

And what if on Google Play you type in ONEUI search and choose? You can and free.
urmurmur
Message#127
05.04.19, 01:37
Local
[offline]

Messages 134
Check in: 06.10.13

* Sarrethif still relevant. Purchased in the play market during the sale. I do not know, it is generally legal.
Plus to me in karma and anchor down the throat for illegal distribution
Attached fileoneui_dark_icons_v1.1_com.one.ui.dark.s10.iconpack.apk(37.86 MB)

Post has been editedurmurmur - 05.04.19, 01:47
YaShum
Message#128
05.04.19, 06:02
User
[offline]

Messages 69
Check in: 05.06.18

Application for creating [topics]

Make only the dark color of the volume menu.
Can you create a theme so that only the pop-up volume setting item (which appears when you press the volume button) has changed? I do not want the topic to weigh a lot.
And at night you watch a movie, you press to add sound and it blinds you.
Let it be as dark as possible (for example, the background is black, and the volume slider is dark blue)
// In principle, if this is impossible without changing other sections of the menu or something else, then okay, let's at least do that, the main thing is that the style does not change. I think this is useful to many =) //
Well, if it is impossible or too difficult to do, then throw off just a dark Temko, so that there would be as much as possible without changing the standard. EMUI 5.0.2, Android 7.0, Huawei P8 Lite 2017

And animated backgroundno animationand withsoundless sound
And yet, I do not know where to ask. Is it possible to make a topic that would change when you press the volume buttonis alwaysthe volume of the "Media" section, not the "Melody". Already zadolbalsya, I press the button before the video starts, the "Melody" starts to decrease and the video stuns me. I saw this advice: download an animated background, but this did not help and even began to slow down. I'm thinking, maybe because there was animation in that background, but there were no sounds? Maybe you can create such a black animation "without animation" (which would not lag), but with a looped "silent sound" (whichis alwaysthere was a slider "Media", even if no video is playing)? = D It will be a kind of "crutch" for the flaw of EMUI

Post has been editedYaShum - 05.04.19, 06:12
Kowin
Message#129
05.04.19, 21:59
Idler
[offline]

Messages 4265

* YaShum,
Try it. There are no icons, not even stock ones. If you need stock icons - go to Themes - I (if there is such an item) - Settings - Icons - choose a theme from which you need icons - Apply.
Attached fileVolume.hwt.zip(184.91 KB)

In the file, delete .zip and drop it into the HWThemes folder.
YaShum
Message#130
06.04.19, 00:29
User
[offline]

Messages 69

KoWin @ 04/06/19 00:59*
YaShum,
Try it. There are no icons, not even stock ones. If you need stock icons - go to Themes - I (if there is such an item) - Settings - Icons - choose a theme from which you need icons - Apply.
Volume.hwt.zip (184.91 KB)

In the file, delete .zip and drop it into the HWThemes folder.

Class, thanks a lot! However, it was also possible to remove the preview, for compression)) Well, I'll figure it out already)
You can, in principle, and release the second option, so that everything would be dark (for those who need it).
By the way, did you create a new topic from scratch or did you change it?)

And at the expense of an animation "without animation" or with the simplest animation and "inaudible sound" you do not understand?)
Sedna I was deaf again, hit the second when the song was switched and the stupid melody was again reduced, instead of media = /
One way.
Message#131
06.04.19, 06:17
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 4214
Check in: 15.07.15
Oneplus 6 8GB RAM

* YaShum, the interface animation does not depend on the theme, you can disable it in the settings in the developers section. With a sound to you, no topic can help.

--------------------
YaShum
Message#132
07.04.19, 01:16
User
[offline]

Messages 69

One way. @ 04/06/19 09:17*
YaShum, the animation of the interface does not depend on the theme, you can disable it in the settings in the developers section. With a sound to you, no topic can help.

I meant animated desktop background. They say if there is a sound in it, the button will always turn off the media. Only here I did not find the minimum animation without lags, with a dark background and with sound at the same time.

* Kowin,
By the way, is it possible to change the color of notifications in the blind? =)

Post has been editedYaShum - 07.04.19, 01:21
Irina_Tkach
Message#133
07.04.19, 10:01
Local
[online]

Messages 283
Check in: 23.01.16

* YaShumI do not quite understand what you want to crank, but try this program, it is in Russian, there are three settings for me to change the background image, when you click on the main screen, it creates gurgling sounds, like in Samsung. If the program is suitable for your business, and the sound is not pleasant, I can change the sound to the one that you like. Try, write.
Attached file0.zip(3.97 MB)

program in zip archive, do not rename, but open zip and pull out the program

--------------------
Its me
YaShum
Message#134
08.04.19, 04:00
User
[offline]

Messages 69

Irina_Tkach @ 04/07/19, 13:01*
I do not quite understand what you want to crank, but try this program, it is in Russian, there are three settings for me to change the background image, when you click on the main screen, it creates gurgling sounds, like in Samsung. If the program is suitable for your business, and the sound is not pleasant, I can change the sound to the one that you like. Try, write.

Thanks for the background, very beautiful and unusual. Maybe leave him, but it is not quite that.
The sound is not played constantly, but only when pressed (and it really works, the sound button begins to diminish the media, but I have to poke and poke there, and I need the background just to avoid making unnecessary movements). To do something like a wind blow (but even better is a very low frequency sound, inaudible by the ear), which is always played.

But oh well, better tell me, is it still possible for black to make notifications in the blind? They sent me a theme with a black sound menu, but I completely forgot that these notifications are also blind at night when you open the curtain.
Irina_Tkach
Message#135
08.04.19, 12:01
Local
[online]

Messages 283
Check in: 23.01.16

YaShum @ 04/04/19, 4:00*
But oh well, better tell me, is it still possible for black to make notifications in the blind?
You throw a screenshot here How do you see these messages that blind your eyes, skip the topic here. How do I understand these notifications, this background, white?
Attached Image

Post has been editedIrina_Tkach - 08.04.19, 12:02

--------------------
Its me
ARKAN P
Message#136
08.04.19, 12:18
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1589
Check in: 23.09.17
Huawei Mate 20 X

Irina_Tkach @ 04/04/19, 16:01*
is this background white?
let me intervene in the conversation, I have the same request, but it is this white background that can be made darker. Probably more appropriate gray color, because if it is black, the black text will merge with it.
Here in this thread, if it turns out to darken the background of the curtain notifications, I will be very grateful!

Oops, it was not possible to attach a file with the theme, it writes "Not allowed file". Colleagues, tell me how to insert this apk? And I tried the stock and ES (((
agro1980 @ 04/04/19, 19:39*
add zip extension
Thank you, now it turned out (though not stock, but MS.

Post has been editedARKAN P - 08.04.19, 18:19
Reason for editing: Added apk file

--------------------
NVIDIA Shield TV /
->Huawei Mate 20 X EVR-AL00
Kowin
Message#137
08.04.19, 14:42
Idler
[offline]

Messages 4265

ARKAN P @ 04/08/19 13:18*
How does the apk stick?

What is the theme in apk?
agro1980
Message#138
08.04.19, 15:39
Agronomist
[offline]

Messages 1214
Check in: 18.06.08
Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L09

* ARKAN P, add the zip extension and upload it here.
ARKAN P
Message#139
08.04.19, 18:16
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1589
Check in: 23.09.17
Huawei Mate 20 X

* Kowin, called Flatremix_1.2.1Attached fileFlatremix_1.2.1.hwt.zip(5.62 MB)
, You gave me a few more icons masks covered under the overall style.

--------------------
NVIDIA Shield TV /
->Huawei Mate 20 X EVR-AL00
YaShum
Message#140
08.04.19, 18:53
User
[offline]

Messages 69

Irina_Tkach @ 04/08/19, 15:01*
You throw a screenshot here How do you see these messages that blind your eyes, skip the topic here. How do I understand these notifications, this background, white?

Almost the same as yours. Blind messages themselves, and my background is black. However, a person says that the background is not white.
So different people need different things))
Kowin
Message#141
08.04.19, 20:04
Idler
[offline]

Messages 4265

ARKAN P @ 04/08/19 19:16*
called Flatremix_1.2.1.hwt

Well, hwt, not apk.