HONOR FlyPods - Discussion | [BT-Headphones]

Rep: (108)
HONOR FlyPods - Discussion
Honor FlyPods, Huawei FreeBuds 2
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ
Attached Image

Battery information
  • FlyPods headphones support up to 3 hours of listening to music.
  • If the case stores several charge cycles, the listening time increases to more than 20 hours.
Device characteristics
Connector: Type-c
Frequency range: 20-20000 Hz
Battery capacity: 420 mAh
Wireless charger: Yes
Bluetooth: 5.0
Voice control: Yes (only Pro version with Boneid )
Dust and moisture protection: Yes ip54
Codec support: SBC, AAC, HWA
Gesture support: two touches to the left - launch voice assistant (Siri, Google Assistant), two touches to the right - play / pause, two touches on any earphone - start / end of the call
Available colors
Basic and Pro versions come in white and green. The pro version also comes in red.
Attached Image
The difference between the basic version and the Pro version
Pro version has voice assistant support. Yoyo , as well as the ability to unlock the phone with a voice and make contactless payments using a combination of voice recognition technologies and Boneid (bone conduction technology). Payment is available on WeChat and AliPay systems, which makes this version of headphones relevant exclusively for the Chinese market.
Useful
Application:

• Before asking a question, use search by topic. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • Before posting images, read the topic. Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

No topic Curator . If the subject is, a user who wants to become a Curator and correspondingRequirements for candidatesHe may apply,Post New Topicin sectionI want to beCurator (having previously studied Rules and guidelines forCurators ).
Prior to his appointment
Curator, For filling caps, please contactModeratorssection or a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Rep: (0)
Hello everybody! Tell me, can anyone was suddenly stopped determined the right earpiece and the phone is also no longer connect, try a hard reset together, separately, cleaning the contacts, all else fails, is determined by the left and the right is not the case. Do not tell me what I can do?

* Iron_Man95 Completely discharge them, take out from the case and leave for a day, then paste

I do not know in general what it was, like a software bug headphones. What I did: put the case for charging with headphones, fully charged, I removed the charge, since the right has not yet been determined, and the phone did not see them, well, I scored, I decided that the next day I'll take the guarantee. In the morning, I'm going to the service, I decided to check them, just in case (suddenly earned?), And what do you think? I open the case, both the headset and the phone are determined are determined, but they are completely empty, left them in a case charging. And yet, now working as before, as if nothing had happened. I do not know how they do so to fix on their own. On the one hand it seems to be a good thing that they are now working, and on the other - why do we need these headphones?

Post has been editedIron_Man95 - 16.03.20, 12:42

Comrades, do not tell me how to download the app? Shakes zip, but there is no apkshki ...

Rep: (49)
* Iron_Man95,
this is apkashka. just change the file extension and the path.

Rep: (2)
In any not connected to anything, applications BLE Scanner and see nRF Connect headphones, but can not prikonnektitsya. It was one? There is a solution?

Previous page read so many ... And I

Rep: (3)
Hello, when switching to the HWA codec, constantly interrupted by the music and the connection, telephone nova 5t earlier p smart in 2019 this was not. What could be the problem?

Rep: (4)
* AbcoB Seems so many, I scored and just listen to AAC and SBC

Rep: (3)
* Frolovchik , Okay, but even such a joke found the volume is jumping, mostly plays tihovat, but at the time the volume increases, and after some time falls again. Profiles on the phone changed, the codec is switched. What could be the problem?

* AbcoB , I can not write exactly because never with such did not face, but maybe it's in the pocket of the contact volume press, or headphones are dying

Guys, all the greetings. Perhaps this question has been, but I have not found an answer (I apologize in advance). I told him: headphones for almost a year, but they quickly began to sit down (and case, and do the ears). Just occasionally one earphone in a case is not being charged. Restarts did not help

* MrGamer535 When a clean contact ?, and even if you do it regularly, every week I personally wipe contacts with ethyl alcohol, then the eraser (viewed in Youtube). A contact in a case, you can simply go with a cotton swab.

Well, about the problem with the battery:
Just worn out, I use the same term about, and when working with 2ch25m decreased by 1ch50m. Generally Flypods it may be marriage.

Post has been editedFrolovchik - 21.03.20, 08:20
Reason for editing: Lost supplement

Rep: (1)
Prompt, a case will be charged only up to 90 percent. What could this be and how to Fix?

* AbcoB ,
According to my observations, with the volume variations occur after voice calls through instant messengers. Plus, when at the same time is open to some messenger (telegram, whatsapp, etc.) and "Music" also has a drawdown in volume. Helps Cleaning Manager applications.
Very often, this happens when listening to music and someone called the messenger. Companion ate ate hear.

At the expense of HWA codec, then there is a problem with the environment and waves. Somewhere in the office, at home forever interrupted due Wi fi. In the metro tried, everything is OK (in the Kiev subway no wai faille and 2g network).
Eating away into the forest and try to listen to music with the codec HWA
So BT version also plays an important role, bt 4.1 not pull this codec.

Post has been editedJared6277 - 21.03.20, 19:40
Reason for editing: Supplement to the question about HWA

Rep: (2)
* sferio, Does not help

If a,suddenly Who need to share experiences earphone disassembly. It is real without any vandalism that can not be said about the case. As additional photos referring to Chinese site . But there vandalny parsing principle, and the task to return to the operating status (spoiler - perhaps). Incremental gallery no details can be found at the link.
Disassembly assembly
1. rattles diffuser weld head with a hammer or something similar. Of course you do not need much to be zealous. You can not pick a screwdriver across the seam, because easily zalomaetsya edge and will be very visible (it will be visible, in any case, this should be done). As soon as a visible gap can be neatly along the slot to hold something solid and thin to help otscholknut head (yes, there is not a glue, but also a slots).
2. Sam diffuser probe is glued into a plastic element (I do not understand), moving away from him under the Schlei plug to the control board. The plug is glued red glue. Carefully remove the glue, so as not to damage the ribbon cable. Poddevat and take out the plug. On the plug will be the magnet that it is better to remove, so as not to lose (glued it slightly). Otscholkivaem pad plume diffuser from the board and to the side of her.
3. You can then try to detach the board from the loop, which goes into the leg (it turned out I was too easily he jumped, it seems, was a cause of the problem)
Attached Image

But it is fraught with , Because he is trapped in the "patty" and in a confined space may not be possible accurately. After disassembly, assembly I understand that you need a little differently. Tapping on the "heel" (the tip of the shank with pins), with a slight warming hairdryer poddevaniem along the seam and move aside from the platform legs. It seemed to me that it was not even glued.
4. Gently and carefully remove the sealant from the battery loop, unfasten it and take out the legs from the trunk. On the battery will seal black ribbon, but just removed enough.
Attached Image

5. Expand the heel so that it can be thrust in the legs body. At the same loop on the other hand will come with the card and will be much easier to "expand the envelope" on this later ..
Attached Image

6. Control Modules wrapped artful manner into the envelope. There's cake of 2 boards, plastic seating element, which in turn is also a component and is connected to the processor board. Plume, stretching into the leg, as this element is clamped. Having studied which side of a ribbon cable, pushing the leg retainer "reveal the envelope" in the right direction, a detachable plume, stretching into the leg.
7. Remove the heel back with the pad loop you want to deploy, and to submit to the bottleneck legs, so she did not go hooked. You can help take the heel of the stem gently pushing the wire hook from the top or bottom of the wire.
8. In the end, we get this:
Attached Image

9. Reassemble in reverse order.
Note: I diffuser and heel warmed even a hairdryer, but it seemed odd. It's very small and densely packed, need to be careful, any careless movement can bring to fatality

P.S: This is my personal method, I'm no expert, but in the end earphone working. Visually, the seams are visible, if dirty (no photo, it remains to believe in the word), but, as they say, on the road performance is not affected. It's better, but the worker, rather than as out of the box but dead. Personally, I do not call to open, and, if possible, to take on a guarantee, because if you do not have the same fault as in my case - perhaps something will be done.

Rep: (7)
Such a thing ... They began to discharge from 100% to 20% in just a 40-50 minute ... it can certainly contribute to the cool weather, but not so much as a cold.
And more of the oddities - there was the shadow noise. Those. if you run the player to start playing, then stop, and did close the player, then the silence is audible electronic noise in the headphones. Is this the norm?
If you turn off bluetooth on the phone, the noise disappears. Connects - silence. Play, stop, noise will appear again.

Rep: (24)
* GrossM,
Batteries really find?

Rep: (21)
* GrossM,
And you could not chance to solve the problem of poor fit of headphones to the contacts in a case?
Can somehow modify the pads?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/06/20, 20:37