Honor FlyPods - Discussion | [btHeadphones]

Rep: (107)
Honor flypods - Discussion
Honor FlyPods, Huawei FreeBuds 2
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ
Attached Image

Battery information
  • FlyPods headphones support up to 3 hours of listening to music.
  • If the case stores several charge cycles, the listening time increases to more than 20 hours.
Device characteristics
Connector: Type-c
Frequency range: 20-20000 Hz
Battery capacity: 420 mAh
Wireless charger: Yes
Bluetooth: 5.0
Voice control: Yes (only Pro version with Boneid )
Dust and moisture protection: Yes ip54
Codec support: SBC, AAC, HWA
Gesture support: two touches to the left - launch voice assistant (Siri, Google Assistant), two touches to the right - play / pause, two touches on any earphone - start / end of the call
Available colors
Basic and Pro versions come in white and green. The pro version also comes in red.
Attached Image
The difference between the basic version and the Pro version
Pro version has voice assistant support. Yoyo , as well as the ability to unlock the phone with a voice and make contactless payments using a combination of voice recognition technologies and Boneid (bone conduction technology). Payment is available on WeChat and AliPay systems, which makes this version of headphones relevant exclusively for the Chinese market.
Useful
Application:

Post has been editedBigvirus - 15.08.19, 10:20
Reason for editing: Updating headers

Rep: (1)
* skeyp ,
Here I am just a few days ago also bought, everything works through a microphone and recording audio and conversations vatsappe and simple phone. Try to update the application ears, reboot the phone and must all work

* Emexe ,
Yesterday tested, turned ears at 16.00 walked around the city listening to music, sometimes viewed yutube vidosy, lasted a total of up to 21.26 in such a combined cycle, 70% of the total time worked ears. Volume was around 60-80% so it is safe to say that 3-3.5 hours hold a charge

Rep: (0)
* Dima_S , Try to record audio in the VC to do and get away from the phone.

Here I am found today Leather Case
660.96 rubles. 39% DISCOUNT | For huawei Honor Flypods Leather Case wireless headphones Protective covers for huawei Fly Pods leather for Honor FlyPod Funda Coque
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32980897016.html

Hello, recently I bought flypods.
Now listen with a single charge, I switched at 11:45, 13 setschas 45, the charge was 20%.
This is normal? I would like a little more.

Post has been editedRustik_Spb - 10.03.19, 13:41

Rep: (4)
* papr1ka_man Interesting in this cover just will not show the charge of the case?

Rep: (2)
papr1ka_man @ 10.03.19, 16:30*

cool)
I zhdun. My Flypods somewhere along the way.

Bought headphones all super like.
I iphone 7 plus. (Incidentally shows even charge headphone phone)
Tell me how to update the firmware on them?

Rep: (7)
My still fly, but to discuss the last 3-5 pages, the opinion is that it is not necessary to update.

Maybe someone knows whether you can buy a license for the codec hwa and sew it to the android phone?

Rep: (98)
* koslayn

Maybe someone knows whether you can buy a license for the codec hwa and sew it to the android phone?

It is for Huawei question, but the answer is "no!". It was to support the machine manufacturer must enter for the use of the audio codec in their firmware in Huawei's treasury ...

* kam9395, Guys, how to work with the iPhone? Specifically with iPhone XR. I found for 6500, interested, interested particularly if the video delay is present in YouTube, Instagram

Guys who emui 9, on the charge level, a notification appears in the advertisement?

Post has been editedtamirlan12 - 10.03.19, 23:32

* skeyp ,
Checked today at the VC, there really is recorded via the phone's speaker, in the messenger goes through the headphone speaker

* tamirlan12 ,
Honor view 20 shows the charge level just above and just headphones without briefcase

* Dima_S , very strange. I wrote all through the phone sounds

Rep: (10)
Dima_S @ 10/03/19, 23:35*
messengers goes through the headphone speaker

In telegrams sound is written with the phone microphone.

What better take white or blue ?. They're kind of like a little more eyrpodsov, white is not very big sound in your ears?
huawei freebuds 2 is the same as the Honor FlyPods only the name of another, why huawei expensive everywhere that we have that the Chinese?

* AzEXx,
With the Iphone work fine, no problems other than sound. Delay in YouTube is where the second floor is almost negligible in instagramm and other services have not noticed. Generally pleased with the headphones.

Rep: (29)
Yesterday came home at 11 am, put earphones in case charged by more than half, 15 hours take out the ears of the case, and notice that the indicator is red, including video and the right earpiece is not la la, put it on charge, I took - the right to work, the left has fallen off, completely fell off, the sound from it was not in charge showed like that a full charge, so I put both earbuds, clamped button, hold 20 seconds, released, and once again clamped for 20 seconds, at the end of the procedure the flashing light bulbs and 4 blue LED lights up, ie headphones zeroed Referring and moved in the pairing mode, connected to the telephone - both ears work. Xs cho floor was deep discharge?

Rep: (17)
* voluenter May be in a strong discharge they forget Casey podkonektitsya, then when resetting is done, I think the most likely scenario

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/09/19, 13:28