Huawei Band 3 Pro - Discussion | Fitness bracelet

Rep: (3)
Huawei Band 3 Pro - Discussion
Huawei Band 3 Pro
Official site | Discussion пїЅ | Huawei Health (Health) onsavagemessiahzine.com пїЅ

Attached Image

This bracelet is different fromHonor Band 4 GPS availability and a bit of design.
In the topic and the cap of the forum aboutHonor Band 4 | пїЅThere is a lot of information on operation.

Device characteristics
DIMENSIONS 45 mm (body length) x 19 mm (width) x 11 mm (maximum body thickness)
Strap: Width: 16.5 mm (with full loosened strap)
Length: long strap about 120 mm, short strap about 92 mm

WEIGHT About 25g (with a strap)

MATERIAL
Case: metal, glossy coating with UV protection
Strap: silicone rubber

DISPLAY AMOLED color screen
Resolution: 120 x 240 pixels
Size: 0.95 inches (21.6 mm Г— 10.8 mm)

MICROPROCESSOR Applo 3

MEMORY
Online (RAM): 384 KB
Built-in (ROM): 1 MB
Flash: 16 MB

SENSORS
6-axis accelerometer
Cardiotachometer
Infrared sensor

BATTERY
Capacity: 100 mAh (type)
Type: non-removable lithium-ion;
Charging time: about 100 minutes (25 В° C)

GPS Supported by

BLUETOOTH
Frequency: 2.4 GHz
Protocol: 4.2
Coverage area: no more than 10 m (in open space)

WATER DURABILITY 50 m

WORKING TEMPERATURE
From -10 В° C to +45 В° C
Huawei Band 3 Pro Specific Issues Known Issues
No minus temperature displayed
Update bracelet software to 1.0.10.32
Reviews
Useful
Current software versions:
  • bracelet -1.0.10.32 (C00) (previous version 1.0.0.86)
  • Huawei Health - 9.0.3.362

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
  • To clean the topic of flood / oftopika use the buttonsPictureorPicture

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators). Prior to the appointment of a curator for filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 29.05.19, 20:42
Reason for editing: User Guide in Russian.

Rep: (1)
I do not show the temperature (weather) if the pace is minus. Just a minus sign, but there are no numbers. I showed a positive rate .. Is it all so?

Posted 10/11/2018 21:30:

taekwondo777 @ 11/10/2018, 21:49*
Please post photos of the dials.

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (11)
Ezhi_My @ 10.11.18, 21:25*
I do not show the temperature (weather) if the pace is minus. Just a minus sign, but there are no numbers. I showed a positive rate .. Is it all so?

So far the same - on the Honor Band 4 (neighboring branch) before the firmware update it was the same - after the update it shows normally, as we now have a plus: we are waiting for the update!

Old resident
[offline]
25.10.18, 14:37
Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Honor 10

Hooray. Minus temperature now shows how it should be.

Post has been editedIgrekNPOVK - 11.11.18, 10:48

Rep: (8)
Does anyone know how to make the number of steps read only from the bracelet? And then the readings are summarized for some reason ...
Attached Image

Rep: (0)
I bought through the Internet from the official site of the store 4990, I like it, only the application is not very informative

Rep: (11)
edstor @ 11.11.18, 13:28*
Only the application is not very informative

And what would you like, what is not in Huawei Health?

Lado Jun @ 11/02/2018, 12:14*
I've got. For three days now I've been using both the tail and the mane.
Ask if that's interesting.

How to solve the problem with the display of weather. 1 digit shows, but two or minus does not show

Yes, we are waiting for the update: sveta:

Rep: (35)
hanild @ 11.11.18, 20:41*
How to solve the problem with the display of weather. 1 digit shows, but two or minus does not show

Update, I go right now with the Honor, the same for the iron - right now -11 shows the rules. The problem is exactly Huawei Band X - they are very strained to be updated, much less often than honors ((I have already encountered the previous generation.

Just got a bracelet.
The first thing that caught my eye: the display is fully touch. Button - only imitation. :)
Firmware 1.0.0.86.

Rep: (1)
Comrades! I bought this bracelet for my woman. Was started training walking. finished, however, in the application of traces of activity, although synchronization has passed. Has anyone had a similar ??

* Photex ,
Photex @ 11/12/18 13:31 *
Button - only imitation. :)

Not really, when turned off, the screen is activated by touching only the button, not at any point on the screen.

explayer77 @ 12.11.18, 17:28*
Not really, when turned off, the screen is activated by touching only the button, not at any point on the screen.

Yes it is. :)

Rep: (16)
By the way, do you have a strap interchangeable with ours? And by the way in China, it is still not on sale.
I haven’t even met this before, so first the tracker in Europe and the Russian Federation was launched and only after in China.

In general, I took a couple of days and realized that the firmware is very raw
1. Minus temperature is not displayed.
2. Few dials (only two)
3. Brightness slider does not work (dimming night)
4. The clock is wildly slow when viewing messages
5. And about the weather, as the sun looks ridiculous cloudless weather at night.

trima @ 12.11.18, 22:59*
as the sun looks ridiculous cloudless weather at night

This is not a bug, but a feature. (with)
I have yes home weather station 7 yearssuch feature. :) So they report that the sky is cloudless.

Attached to the health does not find the bracelet is not listed. Updated reinstalled anyway no. Who faced?

* slava7281,

My Health asked me to update the device list from the server. The bracelet was on the list.
Perhaps you need to turn on BT, run Health and try to make a pairing. And wait a bit. The program will update the list of devices or offer it to you.
Something like this...

Rep: (18)
trima @ 12.11.2018, 21:59*
3. Brightness slider does not work (decrease brightness at night)

Click on the text above the slider (on the "decrease in brightness at night").

Rep: (18)
If you hold on the screen from left to right, in the center, retreats a step back.

Post has been editedlover - 13.11.18, 05:27

Tell me that I did not understand, to work with the bracelet, only one Health application is enough, or do you still have to install Huawei Wear so that later on the bracelet software is updated through it?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/19/19 21:32