Samsung WB150F | Software Recovery

Rep: (0)
Hello, the background is as follows. I connected a fotik to my computer to sync photos to a computer. I used her native program Intelli Studio. The program suggested that I update the device software, improvements and innovations were outlined, I decided to update. The status of the software update bar appeared on the computer, having reached 80 percent, the download stopped and the program crashed. I disconnected the camera from the computer and turned it on. Fotik, after turning on, suggested I update the software. I clicked OK. The installation went and the camera turned off. After that, the camera does not start.
Tell me which pins you need to close on the board to restore the camera after an unsuccessful flashing. the samsung wb150f camera does not turn on and is not detected on the computer.

Both soldered contacts on the board. There seem to be two versions of the boards, the firmware will be different. For unscrambling, full firmware is needed (it will be present in the name of the firmware). For a long time I did not break them, like everything is so. Good luck.

Under the soldered pins are two circles divided in the middle? If it’s them, then I closed them, i.e. restored circles. The full firmware was uploaded to the root of the card (the file comes with the extension .elf weighs about 100mb), but the device still does not respond to the on button. When connected to a computer, there are also no signs, only the charging indicator is on.
I tried the options with holding the shutter button down and on, no results.

Indicate the pins on the board.

Attached images
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/17/19, 17:24