Domoticz | [smartHome]

Rep: (18)
Domoticz - home automation system

Discussion >> |
Attached Image

Attached Image

Description
Description:
Domoticz home automation system is a free and open software platform for integrated home automation control, as well as for information support of life activity. This system can be installed on almost any personal computer (on a Windows and Linux platform) and is completely non-demanding on resources.Russian language is present.
Compatible equipment:
Xiaomi smart devices
Sonoff (when changing firmware to an alternative)
Ip cameras
Philips smart led
Broadlink RM plus

Useful
  • In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedZlisten - 17.04.19, 07:20
Reason for editing: (Useful) Another way to send a backup copy of your home in telegrams.

Rep: (55)
* about 469
"here" is where? Those. if through a browser - inside the network, you go to server ip_s: 8080 - everything is ok, but if outside is external_ip: 5555 and forwarding, what error does it give?

Rep: (6)
* Unt1que I go through the android.

Rep: (55)
* about 469
Through the android app? What does he say through the browser?

Rep: (563)
* about 469
By telnet check though b whether the ports are really open. If open, it means they messed up when remapping a port

Rep: (6)
* Unt1que , Application.

Rep: (0)
I ask for help. I rummaged through the search engine, I can not find the answer to my problem. There is Domoticz beta on Windows 7. In the switches, if you click everything is OK (they work on and off). But there I try to set the timer on and off. Scheduled with exact time selection. The operation does not work. Once it happened by chance, and after trying again it was not crowned with success. Where to dig.

Rep: (563)
* abdrazakoff,
Probably towards installation on a human * nix system. In general, it can be connected to the service of the task scheduler on Windows there.

Rep: (12)
The next stupid question.
And how should I screw my vacuum cleaner on it?
And yet, if I understand correctly, then Xiaomi temperature sensors do not have built-in Wi-Fi, only Bluetooth. As I understand it, they can be integrated through some kind of Bluetooth gateway

Rep: (228)
Pro469 @ 03/11/19, 10:44*
In a local area network comes in same.

All is correct. Because without forwarding

Shadof2 Thanks, I will try.

Post has been editedabdrazakoff - 11.03.19, 15:57

Rep: (7)
* abdrazakoff,
Look at what time domotics writes to you (upper left corner) and what time you have on your computer’s clock.

Krolikk The time is right.

* abdrazakoff,
And time in logs? Then you need to watch what and how you tuned.

Unt1que @ 03/11/19, 12:37*
Well, choose a Switch Selector with a drop-down menu and turn the switches on it already.

Yes, you are right. good decisions. Don’t tell me where to read about how to fasten commands to buttons: here was a description above, but on Raspberry I understood not local scripts.
I have Windows and all the commands from the domotix on the local disk.

Gentlemen still have such a question. And I understand correctly that such a gateway
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32899310157.htmlcan make friends with a temperature sensor
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32901266625.htmland then add all this to the server?

* Mahdi,
The first is the gateway, the second is the bluetooth sensor, it can be connected directly to the domotica using the "server" bluetooth

* Krolikk , I take the gateway just to make them friends. I did not find the bluetooth server from the first time

* Mahdi,
On sk. I know geteyev does not support these sensors. Hereheretake a look. These sensors can be connected directly via BLE to the telephone or to the system throughplugin.

* Krolikk , already looked that Synolodzhi has an option with bluetooth. It is necessary to buy a whistle, and as the sensor comes, try. Yes, and then you can find a use for a whore, if I understand correctly, then you can hang leakage sensors on it and, as an option, water meters

* Mahdi,
You can hang a lot of things on it, and even a zigbia temperature sensor. I myself installed sensors like you bought, and I’ll tell you so-so pleasure, there may not be enough BLE power. But bribed the design and digital.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/12/19, 11:10