Check in: 11.06.09
Xiaomi Mi 5

Domoticz- home automation system

Discussion >> |
Attached Image

Attached Image

Description
Description:
Domoticz home automation system is a free and open software platform for integrated home automation control, as well as for information support of life activity. This system can be installed on almost any personal computer (on a Windows and Linux platform) and is completely non-demanding on resources.Russian language is present.
Compatible equipment:
Xiaomi smart devices
Sonoff (when changing firmware to an alternative)
Ip cameras
Philips smart led
Broadlink RM plus

Useful
  • In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedZlisten - 17.04.19, 07:20
Reason for editing: (Useful) Another way to send a backup copy of your home in telegrams.
Unt1que
Message#42
20.11.18, 16:12
no motorsport - no life
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 650
Check in: 31.03.13
Apple iPhone Xs Max for China

* 2Sist,
https: //www.datenreise…-and-3b-in-comparison/

--------------------
iPhone Xs Max | Apple Watch Sport | Xiaomi Robot | Domoticz | Homebridge
Ujazhmao
Message#43
20.11.18, 23:50
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 30.08.12

* re-id,

Good day!

Very interested in the topic
5. Automatic detection of finding a home for family members using the LIFE360 service.

how to find out the details of connecting to this service inDomoticz.
dragomirff
Message#44
21.11.18, 17:10
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 38
Check in: 22.12.07
Honor 8 FRD-L09

* 2Sist,Reliable - this is a raspberry. it is unique. And according to the models - don't care, I took the maximum that was at that time - this is the Raspberry Pi 3B. There, there is more memory than in version 2 and something else on trifles ... but in fact people wrote that for Domotiks there is no particular difference, and if you are not going to pick up a dozen other services on it, then don't care.

Post has been editeddragomirff - 21.11.18, 17:14
Ujazhmao
Message#45
21.11.18, 19:14
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 30.08.12

* 2Sist,
* dragomirff

I believe that the mini single-board computer Malinka is very reliable, the only thing you need to backup memory cards regularly.
And so very: a small power consumption + low price + almost no need for space: D
kentodessa
Message#46
22.11.18, 12:05
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 649
Check in: 07.08.09
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Snapdragon

Does domoticz support any external / outdoor cameras? So that automatics can be screwed and other scenarios to them?

--------------------
SamsungGalaxy S9 + (9600) + ASUS ZenBook UX302LG + MOTO 360 v2 46 mm
NiCOOLaS
Message#47
22.11.18, 12:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 167
Check in: 06.09.10
Xiaomi Mi 5

Kentodessa @ 11/22/18 16:05*
Does any external / outdoor camera support?

Popular supports, here are the connection options:
https://www.domoticz.com/wiki/Camera_Setup

I have connected Hikvision external, for viewing. Record on a separate video server.

--------------------
Mi5. MiMAX2. Mi3.
Simulacrum
Message#48
23.11.18, 04:21
Guru
[online]

Messages 2895
Check in: 13.12.13

* NiCOOLaS,
Nothing happened with my cameras. It seems like with rtsp cameras can not work yet
anonymously
Message#49
23.11.18, 07:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 336
Check in: 04.12.10
Oneplus 5T 6/64

UjazHmao @ 11/21/18 7:50*
how to find out the details of connecting to this service in Domoticz.

And what details are needed? The manual is very short, put the application, perform a couple of three commands on the raspberry, enter the login password in the homepage.
I only renamed the place “Home” to “Home” and I don’t remember whether it matters.

https://github.com/febalci/DomoticzLife360

Post has been editedanonymously - 23.11.18, 07:48

--------------------
It was:
Google Nexus S, Google Nexus 4, Google Nexus 5, Google Nexus 6p
---
as relevant:
One Plus 5T 6/64, (9.0.4), stock, without root
Xiaomi + DomoticZ
Sakhalin, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk
re-id
Message#50
23.11.18, 15:05
Local
[offline]

Messages 346
Check in: 11.06.09
Xiaomi Mi 5

* anonymously, It has. That the switch worked

--------------------
MI5
Microsoft Surface RT 32Gb Touch Cover
dragomirff
Message#51
23.11.18, 17:55
Novice
[offline]

Messages 38
Honor 8 FRD-L09

Colleagues, hello everyone! Has anyone encountered a situation where the flow meter stopped working at the outlet? Those. the socket itself works, and the flow in MiHome works, but in Domotiks the flow does not work and the socket is red.
I just can’t figure out where to look and where to turn ... I suspect that the problem is in the domotic and not in the outlet, but reconnecting the outlet (removed from the list of devices) did not seem to help ...
alieksandr_h
Message#52
23.11.18, 23:31
User
[offline]

Messages 64
Check in: 14.06.08
Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos

Good day.
For the first time in my life I installed Domoticz, found the xiaomi geteway gateway (two zigbee sockets). I can not understand the reason: when you click on the icons of sockets in domoticz, an error message is displayed - 'device is not available'. Help to understand what is the reason. Domiticz installed on windows7 computer
Thank.
dragomirff
Message#53
24.11.18, 01:26
Novice
[offline]

Messages 38
Honor 8 FRD-L09

* alieksandr_hdomotiksa have problems with geytveyem, respectively, the sensors and devices fall off. Try updating the gateway in the device list or reconnecting it.
Krolikk
Message#54
24.11.18, 17:27
Local
[offline]

Messages 303
Check in: 02.12.13
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930

Hi, I suggest to do a survey. What is better for installing domotiksa RPI / OrangePI or another. For me, OPI is not a competitive price + - 10c, relative to RPI, more powerful. The community is also large and, for our purposes, the principle of instructions with RPI can fit OPI.

--------------------
ASUS X555LD
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930F
OrangePI Win Pro Plus
Simulacrum
Message#55
24.11.18, 17:35
Guru
[online]

Messages 2895

What is better to install RPI / OrangePI or other home automation?

What a raspberry, what an orange will do the tighter job.
I must say that Armbian which is placed on oranges is very well developed. And if we are talking about support, then this is primarily the support of Armbian. And there everything is very, very well developed.
The community will give you nothing in terms of supporting Domoticz.
There is nothing to interrogate here, with any choice the result will be the same.
Krolikk
Message#56
24.11.18, 19:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 303
Check in: 02.12.13
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930

* Simulacrum
Here the question is that for the same money we get the same functionality, and a more powerful toy.

--------------------
ASUS X555LD
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930F
OrangePI Win Pro Plus
Simulacrum
Message#57
24.11.18, 19:17
Guru
[online]

Messages 2895

Here the question is that for the same money we get the same functionality, and a more powerful toy.

This is a matter of preference. For someone, the label is important, but for someone the realization that he has tricked everyone by buying a brand cheaper. There is not even a reason for discussion. Since in any case the result will be satisfactory.
Simulacrum
Message#58
24.11.18, 19:57
Guru
[online]

Messages 2895

I will tell you how I set up an ssl certificate to connect to Domoticz over HTTPS
In principle, I did everything described in the wiki:https: //www.domoticz.c...cess_with_Lets_Encrypt
But there are a couple of points that would be worth explaining.

To begin with, the whole operation is strictly technical and done for two kicks.

Port forwarding.

You need it once to create a certificate and maybe again when you renew it. So you can disable this rule later.

Wiki claims (check that your domoticz is accessible on the port HTTP 80 via NAT forwarding in your router) - that is, you must open the transfer to port 80 in the router.

But not from 80 to 80, but from 80 to 8080 - they forgot to tell about it in the wiki.
I’ll clarify: since the default port in Domoticz 8080, port transfer (port forwarding) must be done from the external port 80 port to the internal port 8080.

Reservation:If your port 80 on the router is usually closed, and the router supports upnp, then in principle you can turn on the port remotely, right from the console with this command:
upnpc -a<IP address of your device>8080 80 TCP

And then you can close this port in the same way:
upnpc -d<IP address of your device>8080 80 TCP

A command like this will open the port for 3 minutes and close it after this period expires:
upnpc -a<IP address of your device>8080 80 TCP 180

Training
Further you do, as it is written:
cd / etc
sudo git clone https://github.com/letsencrypt/letsencrypt
cd letsencrypt
sudo ./letsencrypt-auto

Creating a certificate
And then
sudo / etc / letsencrypt / letsencrypt-auto certonly --webroot --email<your email>-d<your complete sub.domain name>-w<user home>/ domoticz / www /

Where instead
<your email>insert your email address (any of your addresses)
<your complete sub.domain name>- full domain. If you are using a dynamic DNS, then it may look like what_s_you_tam_address.dns.net - In general, you need to write the entire domain
<user home>- user directory where Domoticz is installed. On Malinka, it is usually / home / pi, but for example, I have / home / domoticz.

If you need to create certificates for multiple domains
(Well, this is gourmet. One domain is enough, so you can skip this item)
In the sudo / etc / letsencrypt / letsencrypt-auto command certonly --webroot --email<your email>-d<your complete sub.domain name>-w<user home>/ domoticz / www /
You can specify several domain names, without forgetting to put the parameter '-d' in front of each of them

Transfer the certificate to Domoticz and restart
Wiki advises to transfer the generated certificate to the Domoticz folder.
But then suddenly she remembers and advises to eliminate the error in the Domoticz logs.
I decided to redo this script and show how it should be immediately.

# We kill the native certificate of Domoticz
sudo rm ~ / domoticz / server_cert.pem
# Create a new one based on what we have registered.
sudo cat / etc / letsencrypt / live /<your domain>/privkey.pem>>~ / domoticz / server_cert.pem
sudo cat / etc / letsencrypt / live /<your domain>/fullchain.pem>>~ / domoticz / server_cert.pem
# At this point, the wiki rushes and launches Domoticz. Yes, you can, but the certificate will not be protected.
# We need to do something else
# Doing so
cd / etc / ssl / certs
# Here instead of 2048, if you want you can register 4096, but be prepared for a long contemplation of moving points on the screen
# In any case, have patience, even with the parameter 2048 quickly fail. Have time to brew coffee and enjoy its aroma
sudo openssl dhparam -out dhparam.pem 2048
# Now add encryption to our certificate
sudo cat /etc/ssl/certs/dhparam.pem>>~ / domoticz / server_cert.pem
# Create a backup of our certificate, because when updating Domoticz will overwrite it with its garbage
sudo cp ~ / domoticz / server_cert.pem ~ / domoticz / letsencrypt_server_cert.pem
# Restart Domoticz
sudo /etc/init.d/domoticz.sh restart

Well<your domain>in your case, the full address of your domain, and this is the same as<your complete sub.domain name>. Because when creating a certificate, a folder with the name of your domain was previously created, in which certificate files are now stored.
What does the procedure described here do:
1. Kills the certificate in domoticz
2. And then with several movements we create a new one, based on what you generated.
3. Creates a backup (letsencrypt_server_cert.pem) of your certificate (if you do not understand why you need it, then see the header below:Attention: What to do after the Domoticz upgrade ).
4. Then the last command restarts Domoticz for the changes to take effect.

After that, Domoticz is already restarted and it can be opened via HTTPS without any abuse.
Well that's all. Like two fingers!

Attention: What to do after the Domoticz upgrade
When updating Domoticz, the certificate will be rewritten to default, so the command sudo cp ~ / domoticz / server_cert.pem ~ / domoticz / letsencrypt_server_cert.pem, which is listed above, creates a copy of the certificate just in case.
Then after the upgrade, in order to return your certificate to the place, you simply kill the default and restore yours. The wiki details are missing, but this is not difficult. But if you don’t understand, then I’m giving some approximate steps:
sudo cp ~ / domoticz / letsencrypt_server_cert.pem ~ / domoticz / server_cert.pem

Do not forget about the update
Well, that's it. The certificate will be issued for 3 months, then it will have to be updated by running again letsencrypt-auto or even so that the system will trade the certificate without asking too many questions:
letsencrypt-auto renew

Possible upgrade script

Do not forget about port forwarding (see above)!

When the time comes, update the certificate:
sudo ./letsencrypt-auto renew

Then, if the certificate has been successfully updated, we need to update the certificate for Domoticz.

# Delete the old certificate
# Create a new
sudo cat / etc / letsencrypt / live /<your full domain>/privkey.pem>>~ / domoticz / server_cert.pem
sudo cat / etc / letsencrypt / live /<your full domain>/fullchain.pem>>~ / domoticz / server_cert.pem
sudo cat /etc/ssl/certs/dhparam.pem>>~ / domoticz / server_cert.pem
# Delete backup of old certificate
sudo rm ~ / domoticz / letsencrypt_server_cert.pem
# Create a backup of the new certificate
sudo cp ~ / domoticz / server_cert.pem ~ / domoticz / letsencrypt_server_cert.pem
# Restart Domoticz

Post has been editedSimulacrum - 07.12.18, 04:56
Reason for editing: Large text, spoiler
NiCOOLaS
Message#59
25.11.18, 14:09
Local
[offline]

Messages 167
Xiaomi Mi 5

Simulacrum @ 11/24/18, 19:57*
how I set the ssl certificate to connect to Domoticz over secure https protocol

Tell me, why is this?
Inside the network via https it seems to be redundant?
And if this is for an external connection, then why not use MyDomotocz? Or is it an unsafe service?

--------------------
Mi5. MiMAX2. Mi3.
Simulacrum
Message#60
25.11.18, 14:14
Guru
[online]

Messages 2895

NiCOOLaS @ 11/25/18, 12:09*
And if this is for an external connection, then why not use MyDomotocz? Or is it an unsafe service?

And what is safer than the bedrock of your inner conviction?
I tried to use it at work, where I had not the newest browser. So mydomoticz at best opened, but what seemed to my gaze was completely useless. And why this extra mediator? When you connect to your Domoticz directly, via a secure connection, you hide it, but MyDomoticz can be used to attack man in the middle.
Attached Image

Post has been editedSimulacrum - 25.11.18, 14:16
NiCOOLaS
Message#61
25.11.18, 14:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 167
Xiaomi Mi 5

And why this extra mediator? When you connect to your Domoticz directly, via a secure connection, you hide it, but MyDomoticz can be used to attack man in the middle.

Thank you, I understand

--------------------
Mi5. MiMAX2. Mi3.

49 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 6:51 AM