Check in: 11.06.09
Xiaomi Mi 5

Domoticz- home automation system

Discussion >> |
Attached Image

Attached Image

Description
Description:
Domoticz home automation system is a free and open software platform for integrated home automation control, as well as for information support of life activity. This system can be installed on almost any personal computer (on a Windows and Linux platform) and is completely non-demanding on resources.Russian language is present.
Compatible equipment:
Xiaomi smart devices
Sonoff (when changing firmware to an alternative)
Ip cameras
Philips smart led
Broadlink RM plus

Useful
  • In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedZlisten - 17.04.19, 07:20
Reason for editing: (Useful) Another way to send a backup copy of your home in telegrams.
re-id
Message#2
30.10.18, 19:09
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 346
Xiaomi Mi 5

it is reserved

--------------------
MI5
Microsoft Surface RT 32Gb Touch Cover
re-id
Message#3
30.10.18, 20:03
Local
[offline]

Messages 346
Xiaomi Mi 5

If you also have an installed system, write a similar post in HP. I will add to the cap.

At the moment, domoticz is deployed on my home server in a virtual machine with ubuntu.
What my system is already able to do and with which I can already help in setting up:
1. Loaded home plan and customized plans for each room
2. Shows the temperature outside the window using the Dark Sky API
3. Shows the temperature in the room (TH10) and second room (soon)
4. Set aurora theme
5. Automatic detection of finding a home for family members using the LIFE360 service.
6. Push notifications to mobile using the Pushbullet API
7. The Telegram API bot is also configured for management and notifications. But so far it is not working. (I understand)
8. Added an IP camera that looks at the parking spaces and the entrance to the site. (Although there is a complete video surveillance system.)
9. The house has a relay sonoff TH10 with a temperature sensor. Controls the heating pump. Adjustment is carried out in the same way: If the pump pumps water from the boiler, the batteries get warm, do not pump, cool. Domoticz takes into account the temperature outside, the temperature in the room and the season. Then selects the desired work scenario. (Always on, cycled timer on or off.)
10. An old Surface Surface tablet is screwed onto the wall as a control monitor.
11. For the tablet I adapted a beautiful page taken from the off forum. Who should write in the LAN
Attached Image

What is planned in the near future to deploy:
1. Waiting for Xiaomi gateway 2
2. Waiting for xiaomi sensor temperature and humidity.
3. I am waiting for the switch (for now 1 pc) of the light Xiaomi acwara (will be configured to turn on the light when arriving home)
4. Electric locks with NFC. (In the longer term)
5. Voice controlSimple commands like on-off integrated into Google Assistant. Instructions in the header)

Post has been editedre-id - 15.11.18, 20:59

--------------------
MI5
GocM @ N
Message#4
31.10.18, 20:58
Mr. Nobody.
[offline]

Messages 1361
Check in: 23.07.12

The link to sonof does not work, correct pliz. I choose a system for a smart home while studying domatiks and a major domo. Interested in a couple of questions:
1. The system supports the sonof relay after flashing. They are built on esp8266. The plans of the organization of the illumination on espshkah RGBW tapes and it is desirable to be able to automate it all, manage. Is it possible? The choice of color for action and TP.
2. Should I buy a nettop / netbook instead of a raspberry / orange for the server?

Post has been editedGocM @ N - 31.10.18, 21:25
re-id
Message#5
31.10.18, 22:29
Local
[offline]

Messages 346
Xiaomi Mi 5

GocM @ N @ 10/31/18, 20:58*
The choice of color for action and TP.

As I understand. After integration, each relay channel in the system with on off options will be visible. If each color is on the same channel, then yes. Can automate

--------------------
MI5
GocM @ N
Message#6
31.10.18, 22:33
Mr. Nobody.
[offline]

Messages 1361
Check in: 23.07.12

re-id @ 10/31/18 22:29*
each channel of the relay
here it is necessary not a relay, but a dimmer. In order not 7 colors and pain was smoothly adjustable.
re-id
Message#7
31.10.18, 22:34
Local
[offline]

Messages 346
Xiaomi Mi 5

Who help with setup:
1. How to make it so that when domoticz is started (for example, after an accidental reboot) 3 switches I need go into the off state? Just some scripts start working just by checking these switches. And if the server reboot when they are turned on for example for 5 minutes. Then he will not turn them off. And the scripts won't work.Actual!
2. Example of block script on cyclic timerwon
3. And running one script from another.Nevermind

Posted on 10/31/2018 22:37:

GocM @ N @ 10.31.18, 22:33*
and dimmer.

Well, in a graphical script, I saw the possibility of using% brightness. Integration must be beat. Should according to the idea appear in the parameters of the piece of iron R G B values.

Something like: If the xxx condition (time / date / condition of other devices, etc.) is equal to that, then the R parameter is 23% (for example)

Post has been editedre-id - 15.11.18, 22:16
Reason for editing: -1 point

--------------------
MI5
dimakonig39
Message#8
03.11.18, 18:49
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 8
Check in: 05.05.15
Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018)

Sorry newbie for stupid questions. If I want to connect some equipment (sensor, switch, etc.) to Domoticz, should I use the module in MajorDoMo? If the existing distribution does not have the required module, how can it be created?
re-id
Message#9
03.11.18, 22:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 346
Xiaomi Mi 5

* dimakonig39,
Attached Image

There are many of them. Almost everything is supported. You can also create virtual devices and bolt the parameters sent from the real device to them.

--------------------
MI5
-Hellsing-
Message#10
07.11.18, 14:04
Local
[offline]

Messages 394
Check in: 06.12.10

Is it possible to deploy this domoticz in the cloud and manage from there a smart home? The goal is to remote control devices.

--------------------
One Plus 5
re-id
Message#11
07.11.18, 15:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 346
Xiaomi Mi 5

In the cloud in theory it is possible. Ubuntu to a remote server. Vpn to home lokalki (optional.)
The same sonoff relyushkam not needed. You can also manage them through an external address. Static ip exactly needed. At the expense of xiaomi- not sure. I think without vpryatli-. They even need the server to be on the same network.
In general, to remotely manage and the cloud is not needed. The cloud is useful only if there is no place to put the house itself.

Post has been editedre-id - 07.11.18, 15:24

--------------------
MI5
-Hellsing-
Message#12
07.11.18, 18:49
Local
[offline]

Messages 394
Check in: 06.12.10

* re-idOkay, I put it locally, for example, will I receive for example notifications from domoticz on the phone?

--------------------
One Plus 5
ru28
Message#13
08.11.18, 09:10
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6
Check in: 23.01.12

Good day!
Thank you re-id for creating a separate topic!
I also began to deploy this system on raspberry pi 3, while primarily to control the heating boiler.
I purchased a gateway, room temperature sensor xiaomi and a 4-channel sonoff relay.
Can you write which sensor you use to control the pumps?
Did you install any servos to adjust the temperature by heating zones, if so, which ones?
re-id
Message#14
08.11.18, 19:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 346
Xiaomi Mi 5

-Hellsing- @ 07.11.18, 18:49*
domoticz on the phone?

Yes- post 3 in the topic paragraph 6

--------------------
MI5
re-id
Message#15
08.11.18, 19:58
Local
[offline]

Messages 346
Xiaomi Mi 5

ru28 @ 11/08/18 09:10*
pumps which sensor do you use?

For this is used sonoff th10. Relay and temperature sensor. Then he created several scenarios in the housewives, depending on the temperature "overboard": the frequency of the pump response changes. For example (5 minutes running 10 no / if outside the window -5 + 5) or (5 does not work 5 / if outside the window -5-15), etc. The more often the pump runs, the warmer it is at home. The second condition is the temperature in the room. If in the comfort zone, the scenarios described above work. If it falls below the comfort zone, the pump turns on continuously until the temperature reaches the comfort zone. If, on the contrary, it becomes higher than the comfort zone, the pump will not turn on at all.
Servo drives are not yet involved, but there is a desire to put the drive on the power regulator on the boiler. Wait for now, it’s worth manually at 5 out of 8. With a bit too much for the current weather (from 0 to 10 heat now) and, accordingly, often after several scenarios 5 through 10, the temperature in the room rises above the comfort zone. And for an hour about the scripts are turned off. Principle is not important. As a result, the temperature in the rooms is still stable within 1-2 degrees. But I'm afraid it gets cold to minus 25 for example. 5 modes in the boiler is simply not enough. I would like this regulator on the boiler to take part too.

There is no division by room in the system. In manual it is only possible to twist the battery in a bathroom and a heat-insulated floor in the same place. But for three years I never twisted. Always worth the maximum.

--------------------
MI5
ru28
Message#16
09.11.18, 10:54
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6
Check in: 23.01.12

Thank!
schurgan
Message#17
16.11.18, 00:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 347
Check in: 07.01.07

* re-id,
Thanks for creating a separate thread. My system has been working for almost 2 years already, of which I have been in test mode for a year. It is tied fully underfloor heating (8 zones), all are controlled independently of each other but together depending on the outside temperature. In addition to this alarm and lighting in some rooms. The system is connected to devices from z-wave about 10, xiaomi about 70, RF sockets and relays, sonoff 4-channel simple and pro plus wall switches also from sonoff.

In short, if you have questions, ask. Than I can help. I will say right away that I am not special in programming.
anonymously
Message#18
16.11.18, 04:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 336
Check in: 04.12.10
Oneplus 5T 6/64

Tell me, please, which chandeliers are supported domoticz natively?
For example, let's say YEELIGHT Smart LED Bulb is natively supported, I just added it to domoticz and everything works. And for Xiaomi Philips Smart Ceiling LED Lamp it was necessary to make a garden from scripts and the command line, and then the chandelier takes no more than one command every two seconds.
I want to buy some kind of chandelier for the bedroom, add it to the system and use it.

--------------------
It was:
Google Nexus S, Google Nexus 4, Google Nexus 5, Google Nexus 6p
---
as relevant:
One Plus 5T 6/64, (9.0.4), stock, without root
Xiaomi + DomoticZ
Sakhalin, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk
NiCOOLaS
Message#19
16.11.18, 08:38
Local
[offline]

Messages 167
Check in: 06.09.10
Xiaomi Mi 5

How to get the screen like on the first picture in the header?

--------------------
Mi5. MiMAX2. Mi3.
re-id
Message#20
16.11.18, 09:24
Local
[offline]

Messages 346
Xiaomi Mi 5

NiCOOLaS,
Googled by Dashticz.
But you need an understanding of html. Otherwise, do not customize for themselves.

Post has been editedre-id - 16.11.18, 09:24

--------------------
MI5
mvn2000
Message#21
16.11.18, 16:00
Local
[offline]

Messages 137
Check in: 27.05.08

Anonymous @ 11/16/18, 04:41*
I want to buy some kind of chandelier for the bedroom, add it to the system and use it.

Well, buy any chandelier. And the lamp / tape to it. Here issuch.To communicate with the home network you will need a controller or a wi-fi nightlight. All this economy is supported in D natively.
By Xiaomi and its abbreviation Mi has nothing to do. What is very good. : happy:

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedmvn2000 - 16.11.18, 16:11

49 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19, 18:50