[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 5591
Check in: 20.05.09
Apple iPhone X

iPhone XR / iPhone XS / iPhone XSMax - Marriage

Please read before writing the message:
  • Read Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
  • Please do not deviate from the topic and respect the interlocutors.
  • Photos and screenshots inserted into the message, remove under spoiler. Also, before publishing images, please readthis topic
  • Before asking your question, be sure to use the search on the topic or use the useful links above.
  • We say "thank you" by raising the reputation of a particular participant. To do this, click on the button in the reputation of the one who helped you. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted WITHOUT a warning.

Questions that can not be asked (discussed) in the topic:
All iPhone Xs Max will sooner or later squeak and when you click on an apple, it will crunch.

Post has been editedBogdany4 - 23.01.19, 23:11
Reason for editing: added a link to the header.
Rulemex
Message#22
02.11.18, 11:59
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 165
Check in: 05.04.13
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

I have an IPhone X's, when talking on the phone, when the interlocutor sometimes speaks loudly or I make more volume through time, the sound in the upper speaker as if falls off or “someone drives a knife on the glass” I don’t know just how to describe it correctly when listening to music and everything else, everything sounds great perfect. Is this a software bug or not, do you think?

Post has been editedRulemex - 02.11.18, 12:01
HugeDimaR
Message#23
02.11.18, 16:37
Local
[offline]

Messages 293
Check in: 03.08.08

Vispa13 @ 11/01/18, 01:28*
2 - the top speaker is constantly being cut down, and after updating from 12 to 12.0.1, the problem did not go away.

And does not leave.
2 pcs returned because of this, the problem is not software. Only change the speaker, they are not set separately.

VitalyVechersky @ 11/01/18 12:05*
1. this is a 100% software glitch, I had this on all the firmware for 8+ (very rarely, but it happened, I did not identify the pattern), once it was on Max at 12.0.1, at 12.1 it wasn’t. in the next topic they wrote that even on the beta this bug was treated.

Why write an opinion ... and even someone else's. Have you cured XS / XS Max / XR, or returned to the store?
VitalyVechersky
Message#24
02.11.18, 19:03
User
[offline]

Messages 79
Check in: 20.02.13
Apple iPhone Xs Max

HugeDimaR @ 11/02/2018, 16:37*
And does not leave.
2 pcs returned because of this, the problem is not software. Only change the speaker, they are not set separately.

Why write an opinion ... and even someone else's. Have you cured XS / XS Max / XR, or returned to the store?

Not a software problem that is always treated by rebooting until the next case? Hmm.
gamer030
Message#25
02.11.18, 19:53
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 5
Check in: 02.11.18
Apple iPhone Xs

Rulemex @ 02.11.18, 12:59*
I have an IPhone X's, when talking on the phone, when the interlocutor sometimes speaks loudly or I make more volume through time, the sound in the upper speaker as if falls off or “someone drives a knife on the glass” I don’t know just how to describe it correctly when listening to music and everything else, everything sounds great perfect. Is this a software bug or not, do you think?

The same problem with the speaker, wheezing! The louder certain ringtones (native Swell for example), the better you can hear, just with some calls it is not possible to talk.
An example of the manifestation of this wheeze can be heard perfectly with the track Chord Left. The squeak of the case and the speck of dust under the camera is also noticed, otherwise everything is fine. Rst xs device.
After the weekend I will carry to the store, since 2 weeks have not passed.

Post has been editedgamer030 - 02.11.18, 19:54
Isarisa
Message#26
02.11.18, 21:10
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 28
Check in: 04.05.11
Samsung Galaxy S 2 GT-I9100

Friends, and someone is who actually passed the phone on the problem of the "yellow" screen? I see a lot of writing in the next topic and many were going to carry a replacement. I have not had another 14 days, I want to understand what is the balance on this issue.

Posted 11/02/2018 21:13:

By the way, I have a device from Britain described problems with creak or dust or gaps somewhere not. All that bothers is the yellowness of the image after the iPhone 6s Plus
Cob14-88
Message#27
02.11.18, 21:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 259
Check in: 01.03.14
Apple iPhone Xs Max

here is how many times I renounce to read the branch "marriage" about a freshly bought phone)) however it got)))
max month already
when buying and actually almost a month basically suited everything
screen uniformity (exactly white color uniform) suits
yellowness - figs with her, I’m even more comfortable (I used to really like a trunton - last year I went straight when I got into the eights, I really liked the iPad on this one)
The top speaker on multimedia fell off once on 12.0.1, rebooted - everything returned to normal
the joints of the faces and glass are dense and uniform everywhere (on the top ten there was a gap on the bottom)
but with a creak / clicks hit))) began yesterday to put pressure on an apple and so on - caught a click, when twisting too, there is (only in the area of ​​the apple)
you can hear it ONLY in complete silence, well, if you bring it straight to your ear, you can hear it in a slightly noisy environment
that's the trouble - now every time I talk on the phone, I constantly hear this click damn, and the phone is in the original silicone case
that's for sure grief from the mind

I think what to do
Very reluctant to look for the perfect phone again (it’s very difficult for me to find a “good” screen - Apple’s really uniform screens are very few), and what’s the most offensive is to find a good screen, come home and find a click again))
and fully enjoy the pleasure no longer
Glutamine
Message#28
02.11.18, 23:17
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 999
Check in: 14.03.12

* Cob14-88,I just have a rattle when talking, even half the volume.
The sound balance is defaulted to high frequencies.
And click before each new video in YouTube. Those. turn on the video>I choose another>click>reproduction

Post has been editedGlutamine - 02.11.18, 23:21

--------------------
galaxy s9 iXS
alexvtb
Message#29
03.11.18, 02:38
User
[offline]

Messages 52
Check in: 02.01.15

Hello. Initially, I wrote the wrong topic, I hope the moderators will understand and forgive) I bought myself xs. The problem was that the main part of the display is yellow, and the lower bluish (if you look at a right angle, the lowest plate in the settings differs from the rest in color, and at the beginning of the scrolling (up) it becomes more yellow).
Can I count on changing the device? And if they resist, does it make sense to carry it into expertise and swear at the store? Tel official.
nesan2000
Message#30
03.11.18, 05:11
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1510
Check in: 06.12.11
Apple iPhone X

Vispa13 @ 11.11.18, 00:28*
Hello!
I recently switched from X to XS Max 256 (3-4 days ago), and just in a light achira ... almost all the shoals that they write got out of me.
1 - the back cover squeaks in the camera and apple raena.
2 - the top speaker is constantly being cut down, and after updating from 12 to 12.0.1, the problem did not go away.
By the way the other day I was interested in this issue in a local icor, they said that they heard the speaker for the 1st time about the problem, got it on my computer there, made a diagnosis like that, and showed me that everything mechanically works fine ..., the dynamics are fine.
3 - the gaps between the body and the screen are just horse, a piece of paper crawls through ... is it all so ?! What then moisture protection can be .. if there are such cracks.
4 - when upgrading from 12 to 12.0.1 or what was there (before 12.1) .., just stupidly hung on the apple and the load circle, after a whole hour of waiting it was forced to overload
5 - oh and yes, there was a Kock straight from the box on the case ..., apple are you serious ?!

Please tell me, are interested in 2 questions:
1 - Is the problem with cutting the top speaker in 12.1 missing? Or is it still a marriage and firmware can not be fixed, should I change it?
2 - you also have such a huge gap between the metal case and the screen, does a piece of paper fit?

take at least one photo of your vehicle in the area of ​​horse gaps. well, very interesting
ilyaekt
Message#31
03.11.18, 07:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 109
Check in: 04.01.13
Apple iPhone Xs Max

I caught the next glitch-when the application starts, the camera lens clicks. Physical puppy in the camera, but it happens only when you first start the application. Has anyone noticed this feature?

Post has been editedilyaekt - 03.11.18, 07:35
Glutamine
Message#32
03.11.18, 08:25
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 999

* ilyaekt, there is such a thing that is barely audible ... most likely connected with a stub or a lens, I don’t know for sure.
I did not start the camera since yesterday, I heard this sound. With further attempts, you can not hear (the camera was unloaded from the background).
I think everyone has. When you start the camera, put your ear closer to the cameras, who wants to check))

Post has been editedGlutamine - 03.11.18, 08:29

--------------------
galaxy s9 iXS
Cob14-88
Message#33
03.11.18, 08:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 259
Apple iPhone Xs Max

* alexvtb
If you do not prove it in service, they will not be able to "see" this
easier to sell and with the loss of money buy a new one
Georgy
Message#34
03.11.18, 08:59
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 565
Check in: 22.10.05
Apple iPhone Xs

There are also clicks when switching videos on YouTube and when the camera is turned on, but barely audible, and I would not say that this is a marriage.

yellowness or unevenness did not notice how it can be accurately verified? The only thing I have turned off true tone. And then everything went yellow.
The gaps are perfect, they do not click and crunch anything when bending and twisting, I pressed on the apple, also silence.

There is no dust under the camera.

Creaks speaker when you call, also on the swell. And a speck of dust under the rear window.

Post has been editedGeorgy - 03.11.18, 09:03
splashxx
Message#35
03.11.18, 09:02
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 18
Check in: 18.10.14

Ilyaekt @ 11/03/2018, 07:35*
I caught the next glitch-when the application starts, the camera lens clicks. Physical puppy in the camera, but it happens only when you first start the application. Has anyone noticed this feature?

I confirm. Also tested on the eight. It is heard only in complete silence, if you bring the ear closest to the camera at the time of its launch.
Georgy
Message#36
03.11.18, 09:25
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 565
Check in: 22.10.05
Apple iPhone Xs

optical stabilization is most likely calibrated, so it clicks
alexvtb
Message#37
03.11.18, 10:01
User
[offline]

Messages 52
Check in: 02.01.15

* Cob14-88,
Well, xs, there is still expertise and a court of last resort. But this yellowness annoys me.
Vispa13
Message#38
03.11.18, 10:58
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 9
Check in: 01.11.18
Apple iPhone Xs Max

Nesan2000, as requested, I take off the pictures .. I hope I managed to take a picture and transfer these gaps.
Tell me, is this the norm? or marriage?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedVispa13 - 03.11.18, 11:03
Cob14-88
Message#39
03.11.18, 11:00
Local
[offline]

Messages 259
Apple iPhone Xs Max

* alexvtb
I understand you perfectly, he himself is very confused on the uniformity of the screen
Glutamine
Message#40
03.11.18, 11:08
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 999

* Vispa13,Samsung c8 c9 people also wondered if this was a marriage. According to the result, the first one was changed, the next ones were not. Because the device has ip68, and this gap does not affect anything ...
Of course in the phone for $ 1000 I want more quality.

--------------------
galaxy s9 iXS
Glutamine
Message#41
03.11.18, 11:15
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 999

* Georgyon the camera, I think it should be.
At the expense of YouTube, the speakers are not louder than in Samsung c9, but there is no such thing.
The rattle in the dynamics and the blockage in high frequencies at the default, it is quite sad. There is no quality apple. Often, the owners of iPhones are fucking on forums over other brands, but I compare it with samsa c9, there wasn’t anything like that at iPhones x and xc ....

Post has been editedGlutamine - 03.11.18, 11:37

--------------------
galaxy s9 iXS

95 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/20/19 09:22