Become the first owner of new products from OPPO

Rep: (1)
1) Sony XPERIA Z2
2) One day with OPPO RX17 Neo
3) Test task below
For many years now, I have been the proud owner of a Sony XPERIA Z2 smartphone. I bought my device almost immediately after the start of its sales in 2014 and since then we have been inseparable.

I use my smartphone for both work and entertainment. Calls, both via regular cellular communication, and through WhatsApp, mobile office (Word, Excel), mail, scheduler, mobile banking clients. I am quite actively texting through various instant messengers. To increase the convenience and speed of typing, I had to replace the pre-installed on-screen keyboard with Swype.

Almost daily you have to use the phone as a navigator when traveling in Moscow. In this case, the device quickly finds GPS satellites, which means you can immediately hit the road. Voice prompts from the speaker of the smartphone are perfectly audible when driving and there is no need for the driver to constantly switch attention and look into the navigator screen. However, during navigation, the smartphone heats up a little more than usual and quickly consumes battery power, so you have to connect it to car charging.

And when there is a desire to relax from work and have fun, casual games come to the rescue. The phone copes well with the video, but somewhat upset by the small screen size. The picture at 1080p does not slow down, the smartphone provides a smooth and stable image. And also it should be noted two speakers at the edges of the smartphone, which allows you to enjoy not only a good image, but also a good stereo sound without headphones.
The XPERIA Z2 is great for amateur photography. Many camera effects allow the layman to take a decent photo or shoot a remarkable video.

Soon the time will come to change the smartphone and in the new device I would like a better screen (large diagonal and Super AMOLED) while maintaining the rest of the characteristics. That's why the OPPO RX17 Neo smartphone looks very attractive to me.

Rep: (0)
1. Lg g5
2. "One day with the OPPO RX 17 Neo."
3. I am a music lover. And I pay special attention to the sound. The quality of the display is very important for using VR glasses. Well, you need a quality camera to capture our life. I would like to meet OPPO.

Attached images
Attached Image

1) Huawei p20 pro;
2) Night shooting on OPPO RX17 Pro.
3) Mobile photography has become an integral part of my life. Often you have to go to all sorts of tricks to achieve the desired frame. Recently, with the acquisition of Huawei p20 pro, it has become a lot to shoot in macro in night mode, so the examples of images are from these areas:

Attached Image

10MP snapshot, 5x hybrid zoom, macro mode.

At first glance, a macro photograph is replete with details, but looking at it for a long time we notice a fairly large grain and blur. This is due to the 5x hybrid zoom used specifically for this shot, and as you know, the optical zoom of the huawei p20 pro is limited to a 3x zoom. With a smaller approximation, the detail increases, but the object in the frame becomes not so large.

Attached Image

10MP snapshot, no zoom, auto mode without AI.

An example of night shooting in street lighting conditions. The picture was taken without using the famous Huawei night mode. There were also attempts to take a picture with it, but then the picture turned out to be too "watercolor", clouds became very noticeable, and the colors moved to unnaturally warm colors. Here, clouds are visible, but do not distract attention from the main object in the frame - graffiti.

The drawing on the building looks saturated, few mobile cameras can boast such color rendition without noise in the dark. People passing by are striking: they turned out to be blurry, this can be seen to the right of the sticker with the inscription OPPO.
As the frame approaches, the graininess of the edges of shadows and light becomes noticeable. A similar effect was observed in the LG G4

Post has been editedvlad-drakyla - 06.11.18, 11:17

Rep: (13)
I seriously do smartphone reviews and publish on Yandex.Market. I can attach links to work

1) Samsung Galaxy S7.
2) “One day with the OPPO RX17 Neo”
3) The text of the assignment.

Most of all in the use of a smartphone I appreciate such things as speed and energy saving. Life in the metropolis is in full swing, and the smartphone does not have the right to let the owner down, slow down or, God forbid, freeze at the crucial moment. In addition, the speed should not go to the detriment of energy consumption: the smartphone should not be discharged daylight hours, regardless of the intensity of use. Most of the time I spend in messengers, reading news and books, and in my free time I’m not averse to playing racing games. The advantages of the smartphone can be attributed to its compact size: whoever said that about the big screens, but the ability to control the smartphone with one hand is an absolute plus. The smartphone is crammed with high technology: there is water protection and saved an audio jack, there is NFC with proprietary MST technology, wireless charging, a screen with Always On Display function and incredibly fast hardware, relevant even 3 years after the release of the smartphone. Of all the previously available smartphones, this is the most suitable in terms of a combination of qualities (speed / hardware / camera).

Rep: (1)
1) Meizu M6 Note
2) One day with OPPO RX17 Neo
3) A smartphone for me is a personal assistant that helps me quickly navigate in modern living conditions.
Battery. One of the main qualities that I appreciate in a smartphone is its capacious battery, as I use it very often, but I don’t use powerbank in principle. I think that the phone should live at least 12 hours without recharging. That's why my choice fell on the Meizu M6 Note. He copes with the task of autonomy with a bang, he can survive one and a half to two days without recharging.
Camera. I take a lot of pictures, take selfies, process photos - a good camera, a front camera and a processor are important here - of course my old man is losing ground, although at first I was quite happy.
Screen. I like to read books on the phone and watch movies (videos) - the diagonal of my device suits me, but the juiciness of the colors leaves much to be desired, plus everything began to annoy the large frames from above and below. Now I look at smartphones with narrow frames and a more juicy screen.
GPS I live in Moscow, often use a smartphone as a navigator, which helps to quickly get from point A to point B. I often use car sharing services, 2GIS, Ya. Transport. My smartphone copes well with these functions, but I would like to have a faster satellite search.
NFC. Unfortunately, my device does not have this feature. But today it is already a necessity, so my next smartphone will be with an NFC module.

Post has been editedneatix - 06.11.18, 11:33

Rep: (2)
1. At the moment, iPhone 6S Plus, sold the Huawei P20 Pro, waiting for the pre-ordered Mate20 Pro.
2. - Daytime shooting on the OPPO RX17 Pro
Attached Image

Attached Image

Even in 2018, the Apple iPhone 6S Plus has a good level of shooting, although to compare it, of course, with flagship smartphones, to put it mildly, is incorrect. The camera module has a total of 12 megapixels and a lens with an aperture of F: /2.2. The camera matrix is ​​quite small (1/3 "). 6S Plus does not have the technology of gluing photos from several shots, and therefore day and night shots have rather meager capabilities. The dynamic range is not enough when shooting contrasting scenes - the sky turns out a little illuminated, dark parts of the image are darkened.The frames have sufficient sharpness, which, however, can not be compared with mid-range smartphones in 2018. Of course, it is worth noting the absence of the Portrait, Aperture, and P modes as such professional ", which would give more opportunities to skilled users. Another huge minus of the entire Apple model line is the neglect of AI technology. In fact, pictures with automatic adjustment for ready-made scenes are much more attractive to most and free from the need to" tweak "color correction in various 6S Plus is generally inferior to all modern mid-range and high-end smartphones and is not recommended for use by photography enthusiasts. However, if you shoot in conditions of sufficient light (daytime), the iPhone 6S Plus can still please with high-quality images of inexperienced users.

Rep: (8)
1. Xiaomi Mi 8
2. “Daytime shooting on the OPPO RX17 Pro” (camera comparison is very interesting, because according to DxOMark experts, Mi 8 is among the top 10 phones in terms of camera)
3. The Mi 8 camera allows you to get fairly clear images with a high level of detail.
In the first photo it is clearly visible. The exposure accuracy is high, the colors look natural and go in a more saturated direction, while capturing a wide range of tonality and a high level of detail in dark parts of the frame and in the light. With the determination of white balance, artificial intelligence of the camera also showed itself on the good side. Of the disadvantages, it is worth noting the slight presence of noise in the dark parts of the frame.
In the second photo, I decided to check the work of artificial intelligence in portrait mode. And to complicate the task, instead of a living person, the sculpture “Adam and Eve” was chosen. And if there were no questions regarding the definition of objects and its parameters, there are still questions about the bokeh effect. In general, the blur looks natural, but the flaws of the AI ​​are visible in complex parts of the frame. There is completely no blur in the crown of the tree and in the area near the head of Eve, but on the borders of the objects, on the contrary, blurring is too pronounced, which is especially noticeable on the hands. It is impossible to publish such a photo without post-processing.

p.s. I live in the near Moscow region and there will be no problems with being in Moscow at the time set by the competition. In 2 photos, a sign with the oppo inscription stands on the plexus of loincloths near a tree trunk (poorly visible in miniature). I can send the original photo to the mail. The publication time of 4 pda does not show correctly. At the time this change was made, 11.44 in Moscow.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedroman_romanov85 - 06.11.18, 11:46

1. Lg g5
3. I am a music lover. And I pay special attention to the sound. The quality of the display is very important for using VR glasses. Well, you need a quality camera to capture our life. I would like to meet OPPO. Contact: 89267281390

Posted on 11/06/2018, 11:28:

1. Lg g5
3. I am a music lover. And I pay special attention to the sound. The quality of the display is very important for using VR glasses. Well, you need a quality camera to capture our life. I would like to meet OPPO. Contact: 89267281390* grixon007 ,

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (9)
1) Samsung Galaxy Note 8
2) "One day with the OPPO RX 17 Neo"

3) I use my smartphone to the fullest. A typical day begins with music and reading books in the subway, sometimes I can run some kind of toy. Often on the road you need to read some kind of document or answer e-mail, a large screen, a stylus and built-in applications that facilitate working with images help in this. As an active person, during the day I communicate in a wide variety of social networks and instant messengers, “hang up” on the wire, in parallel, right on the phone, I look through and edit photos that my interlocutor sends to Whats App. Since due to all of the above, the screen practically does not turn off, autonomy comes to the fore. In this regard, the phone with its economical Super Amoled screen overtakes many, but even with such a rather big battery, you have to keep it on charge from lunch, so as not to be left without an unplanned trip. During the evening trip home, I prefer to watch videos on Youtube. At home, you can connect your smartphone to your home audio system to calmly and leisurely do household chores with your favorite music. We check the mail at night, set the alarm clock and sleep, so that tomorrow we can go to new achievements with my smartphone.

Post has been editedmatrix4 - 06.11.18, 11:29

1. Lg g5
3. I am a music lover. And I pay special attention to the sound. The quality of the display is very important for using VR glasses. Well, you need a quality camera to capture our life. I would like to meet OPPO. Contact: 89267281390

Attached images
Attached Image

Now I use Oppo F 7
- I want to try the daytime shooting on oppo rx 17 pro
- The first photo with the cat was shot exclusively in natural light. The camera sensor is quite good and has a high-quality color, despite the fact that the light source was on the side of the camera. The claws should have been bright red, the cat itself is completely black.
- the second photo was taken under artificial lighting, under these conditions the camera also behaved very well, all the color ea were transmitted as naturally as possible. Detailing is great too

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Samsung Galaxy Note 3
One day with OPPO RX 17 neo
Good day.
I want to test the novelty from OPPO.
Now I use the old man SGN3
During the day in the morning on the way to work I listen to music via bluetooth. And also books in the reading room. At work, I actively use instant messengers and social networks. Including upload and send photos of work. I spend several hours a day playing the Battle Bay game, it pretty much drops the battery, and the old Snapdragon 800 warms up noticeably as well. Recently I’ve gotten used to the Google assistant. The microphone does not always clearly work on it, or the RAM dulls. I also like the presence of NFC - sometimes I use Google pay. My daughter really likes the Samsung pen, constantly asking me to draw on the phone.
I expect higher autonomy from the novelty due to the use of a more energy-efficient processor, as well as increased performance since there are more RAMs. And of course, the camera should be several orders of magnitude better than in my current device
There will be an interesting comparison of the old guard and new technologies - 28nm at 800, against 14nm at 660
P.S. and the fingerprint on the screen is a bomb. I really want to break in.

1. Apple iPhone X, Apple iPhone SE, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
2. Daytime shot on the OPPO RX17 Pro
3. I enclose two photographs taken on the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
In the first photo, the object is photographed quite close, while the object of the photo (photo of paper with the text OPPO) is visible quite clearly and has good detail, the background has a slight bloom, as well as such fine details as dust and hairs are visible in the frame.
In the second picture, the objects that were in focus are clearly visible, the background has an average bluer, which emphasizes the objects in the foreground.
Both images have good color reproduction.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Hello,

Beach Volleyball Coach.
I work with the phone Xiaomi redmi note 5 4gb 64 gb.
For me, image quality and screen size are very important,
camera, battery life and a powerful processor!
To view the captured training and management, and in sport there are beautiful moments that are worth capturing! I read a lot of e-books and work with documents and documents!
A lot of work corrodes!

OPPO RX17Pro

* grixon007 ,

Posted on 11/06/2018, 11:58:

1. Lg g5

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Apple Iphone 5S
One day with the OPPO RX17 Neo
I am enclosing one picture. Focuses very poorly under indoor conditions. The picture is not clear.
A typical day starts with an alarm on the phone. Only he wakes up. Then check the mail, read the news. During the day, 10-20 calls for work, friends of relatives. Sometimes I photograph interesting views. I listen to music actively. I’m not playing much.

Attached images
Attached Image

1. Lg g5
2. Night shooting of OPPO RX17 PRO

Attached images
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/12/19, 10:31