NevestaElfa
Message#1
29.10.18, 12:23
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 0
Check in: 23.03.18

Teamsavagemessiahzine.comand the OPPO company thank all the participants!

We are pleased to announce that the RX17 Pro / Neo smartphone will take part in testing:

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedNevestaElfa - 07.11.18, 18:25
Batluha007
Message#2
29.10.18, 13:46
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 27.12.14
Meizu MX4

A day's shooting at the OPPO RX17 Pro is ready to become a participant in testing the phone for communication [email protected]

K
To participate in testing, you must fulfill all the necessary conditions.

1) The model of the smartphone that you use;
2) Indicate exactly what you would like to test in OPPO smartphones: “One day with OPPO RX17 Neo”, “Daytime shooting on OPPO RX17 Pro”, “Night shooting on OPPO RX17 Pro”.
3) Perform a test task - one of the three, depending on what you would be more interesting to know (examples of the selection of tasks are listed in the forum thread). As an "experimental" take your own apparatus.

Post has been editedNevestaElfa - 30.10.18, 11:20
fiestadrdr
Message#3
29.10.18, 13:59
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 02.10.14
Nokia 8

1. Willeyfox Swift
2. “One day with OPPO RX17 Neo”
3. On a typical day, I use the phone, like many: messengers, social networks, surfing in the browser. In the subway or on long journeys I usually read a book, watch a movie or listen to music from my phone. But my old man and the release did not have a large battery capacity, and now, after a few years, and barely can withstand half a day of work under low loads. If you watch a movie on it, by the end of the movie the phone will have 10-20% of the charge. I also use smart watches, because due to a weak vibration signal, it is not always possible to answer the call, - the accessory also eats the battery decently. NFC, fast charging and fingerprint sensor it does not have, but I would like to. The camera on it is not bad, but beautiful photos are made extremely rarely. I hardly play games on it: if we discard the next mention of a battery, then many of today's games are too heavy and fancy for him, demanding on the hardware - the phone doesn’t slow down, it heats up. And, for example, Hearthstone, he does not run at all, I had to look for a version that was cut down in all respects. Since I work in an old building, where the walls are thick, the connection is not always caught, not to mention the 4g internet.
At the time of purchase and the following year, the phone more than suited me - I was smart, and Cyanogen OS was no less pleased, but then the brakes and various glitches started, but changing the screen and the matrix - at a price, it turns out how to buy a new smartphone. I didn’t even have to buy a case for the phone: the back cover didn’t slip in my hand, and the bulging fox of the face created the grip even better. I did not see the bugs that other users complained about, even though I was looking for it. Nokia 8, bought six months ago, turned out to be defective, I had to pass back and return again to Swift.
zinich88
Message#4
29.10.18, 14:01
a guest
[offline]

Messages 0
Check in: 10.02.08

1. Xiaomi mi note 3
3. Most of the time it takes to use the smartphone in terms of games and social networking views. I use a large number of applications that help in everyday life such as:
- Shazam, WhatsApp, LG TV Plus, Yandex Taxi, Mosoblearts, Yandex maps, alarm clock,savagemessiahzine.com, public services, aliexpress, savings bank.
I like to take photos on a smartphone, but the quality sometimes boosts, especially at night. The camera operation is partially satisfactory, but the battery is not enough.
Of all the previously used smartphones, this one suits me the most (according to the characteristics of the screen / sound / speed / quality of photo and video). But you always want something new, innovative. The main criterion in choosing the phone was the iron and the camera (due to the convenience of the gadget when traveling). It seems to be the phone of 2017, and in some games already crashes. And there is also no unlock on the face, although it was at the time of purchase, but disappeared when updated. I would like more useful updates.
ytsuytsuken
Message#5
29.10.18, 14:04
Xiaomist!
[online]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2726
Check in: 01.10.17

I use rn5, the rest of the gadgets in the profile, I wanted to try something new!

K
To participate in testing, you must fulfill all the necessary conditions.

1) The model of the smartphone that you use;
2) Indicate exactly what you would like to test in OPPO smartphones: “One day with OPPO RX17 Neo”, “Daytime shooting on OPPO RX17 Pro”, “Night shooting on OPPO RX17 Pro”.
3) Perform a test task - one of the three, depending on what you would be more interesting to know (examples of the selection of tasks are listed in the forum thread). As an "experimental" take your own apparatus.

Post has been editedNevestaElfa - 30.10.18, 11:21

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Max Club 4 Samsung Galaxy A50
FD_KIM
Message#6
29.10.18, 14:19
Alexey K.
[offline]

Messages 6293
Check in: 12.07.12
BQ Aquaris X Pro 4/64/128

1) BQ Aquaris X Pro 4/64 (Spain)
2) "One day with OPPO RX17 Neo"
3) test task
According to the results of operating the smartphone throughout the day, I can report the following.
The company has turned out to be a high-quality and really suitable smartphone with a pleasant design and .... interesting chips? Just there were no chips in it, since there is a pure android on board this device, almost aosp.
The work time is not bad, for everyday tasks it lasts a couple of days, the screen is gorgeous in colors and with high brightness, the sound is beyond all praise, the discrete DAC makes itself felt. The only thing that should be “finished” is the camera, and not the module itself or the optics, but the software part, but for the time being it is necessary to excel with the use of third-party cameras, which allow manually setting values. And then he (the smartphone) shoots quite at the level of competitors in its price category, but it feels that there is not enough sharpness.
Despite the overall good impression of the smartphone, I didn’t have any zest or chip, something that would make me look in the direction of this manufacturer, and not other devices that are close in price and technical characteristics.
In any case, I strongly advise you to look at him, he has potential, I believe in software that will adjust the camera and bring new opportunities.
And the presence of NFC and the absence of "bangs" will please many "geeks"

Post has been editedFD_KIM - 29.10.18, 15:00
Reason for editing: typos

--------------------
imiachin
Message#7
29.10.18, 14:19
User
[offline]

Messages 97
Check in: 17.02.07
Xiaomi Mi A2 4/64

1. Xiaomi Mi A2
2. Daytime shot on the OPPO RX17 Pro
3. As for the appropriate majority, for me, a smartphone is a means of communication. During the day I use to communicate in social networks, instant messengers. Unfortunately, and perhaps to my joy, I do not have the habit of playing on a mobile phone.
Since I move to and from work by car, I use my mobile phone as a navigator.
In my device I really appreciate the speed of work and of course the naked android.
Until Xiaomi was a loyal user of Apple products. But apparently everyone in life comes the moment when you yourself say "enough." As a result, the IPhone SE went on vacation, and Mi A2 came to replace it.
Much of which you can praise this unit, but there is a drop of tar. Frequency sticking, proximity sensor. But this is a new device and I really hope that with time all these “childhood diseases” will be corrected.
Many praise the possibility of photo shooting Xiaomi Mi A2. That's why I would like to compare the capabilities of the cameras of these two devices.

Attached Image

Attached Image

K
Please select one task, either a daytime shot, or One day with the OPPO RX17 Neo. All conditions for the qualifying tasks are listed above.

Post has been editedNevestaElfa - 30.10.18, 11:24
diman929
Message#8
29.10.18, 14:34
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 47
Check in: 01.04.12
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300

1. Meizu pro 6s
2. Night shot on the OPPO RX17 Pro
3. In everyday life I mainly use instant messengers and listening to music with headphones, I don’t play games at all. I like the amold screen in my smartphone, the sound in the headphones, it also has a good camera and an extremely convenient mtouch mechanical key. Once upon a time I had a small mp3 player oppo, and now I would like to see how the company is doing with smartphones

K
Please select one task, either night shot, or One day with OPPO RX17 Neo. All conditions for the qualifying tasks are listed above.

Post has been editedNevestaElfa - 30.10.18, 11:25
StrukovEvgeniy
Message#9
29.10.18, 14:38
a guest
[offline]

Messages 0
Check in: 23.10.18
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

1. Lg g6, Samsung galaxy a7 2017
2. One day with OPPO rx 17pro
3. I have to use two smartphones because of their imperfection, the lg smartphone is used exclusively as a camera for photographing and shooting video, but no more because its battery is not enough for 3 hours of active use. With a samsung smartphone for all other everyday tasks, but due to insufficient tthx I do not get pleasure from productive games.
The main tasks performed by the smartphone: watching videos on YouTube, social. networks, messengers, photography, mobile "gaming"
dka700
Message#10
29.10.18, 14:49
User
[offline]

Messages 75
Check in: 25.10.11

Good day.
1. I use the LG V30 +
2. One day with OPPO RX17 pro / neo
A smartphone (I have a LG V30 +) is my main workhorse during the day, the main communication tool. In the smartphone, first of all, I appreciate the functionality and versatility. The V30 device is not the most popular, but the choice fell on him for several reasons, as discussed below.
First, I will explain which items I pushed off when choosing:
1. Modern (at that time) device with an SD835 processor
2. A lot of memory. No, even this: MANY MEMORY.
3. A good display, 18: 9, preferably OLED with all the consequences - AOD, black.
4. Necessarily good autonomy.
5. Interesting camera.
6. Water protection.

What do I do on my smartphone every day? Many things. WhatsApp is constantly active, a bunch of chats on work and personal. Telegram (several dozen channels). Bluetooth is turned on all the time, listening to podcasts and saved videos on YouTube through a BeatsX headset. In the smartphone, 128 GB of own memory, plus a 128 card, I listen to uncompressed music (thanks to the highlighted DAC).
Thanks to IP68, I stopped being afraid of the device in the rain, taking it with wet hands from the shower.
A 2k wide display helps a lot when watching YouTube.
The camera at the device is very interesting. The main module is good, but not great (although it all depends on the hands). A wide-angle camera helps a lot when it’s time to remove a cramped interior, cover many objects / people in a frame, make a harsh selfie with funny distortions.
With all this, the device lives until the end of the day with 30 percent in the evening.
There are some nice little things that, however, will not be easy to give up - the AOD at night performs the function of night hours when the device is on wireless charging. .
Disadvantages? There is. Firstly, LG's software leaves much to be desired. Secondly - shameful (otherwise you can not say) frontalka.
Can I take the device in 2k18? Not! Because V40 came out))
botid
Message#11
29.10.18, 14:59
User
[offline]

Messages 68
Check in: 24.07.16
Meizu MX6

1. huawei nova 2 and meizu mx 6
2.One day with oppo rx 17
3. I’ll say the camera and games on my phones are uniquely nova 2, meizu mx6 is the music and convenience of surfing. On the screen they are equal, they look the same.
I want to test your smart, in the aggregate camera, music, surfing
proksimo2009
Message#12
29.10.18, 15:09
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Check in: 18.11.10
Xiaomi Mi Note

* NevestaElfa,
1- two Xiaomi phones;
2- as a whole day at work - a test;
3 - offer - Ready to participate as a user, without a phone for a minute, the top manager, the phone is needed as an assistant for work and communication. How fotkaet is not a goal, but as a friend in life, it should be appreciated

Post has been editedproksimo2009 - 29.10.18, 15:14
Reason for editing: thinking out loud
hellokoma1
Message#13
29.10.18, 15:21
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Check in: 25.07.13
Meizu m3e

- Meizu M3E
- One day with OPPO RX17 Neo
- Daily use of social networks, instant messengers, work / personal mail, watching movies / videos. Constant use of various applications in terms of purchases, services and services, education, financial assistants, photo processing, health.
Of the benefits:
- The charge of the phone lasts for the whole day on condition of moderate use, which suits me perfectly.
- Large enough and easy to view screen. Of course, for the hands of my hands, the screen is a bit bigger, but not critical. Of the two evils, choose the lesser - I am for a comfortable viewing ... as far as can be called comfortable :).
- Although not an ordinary Android is installed, but with Flyme usability everything is OK, except for the terrible default browser.
Of the disadvantages:
- lack of NFC;
- braking system (in the cold - especially);
- instant "cut off" for 15% charge;
- far from ideal camera and photo quality.
chupa___chups
Message#14
29.10.18, 15:25
Local
[online]

Messages 377
Check in: 13.10.14
Samsung Galaxy S10 + 8/128

1) Samsung Galaxy s9 +
2) Night shot on OPPO RX17 Pro
3) The photo below shows 2 photos:
a) The first photo clearly shows the dignity of the galaxy s9 + camera, namely the variable aperture, with the aperture value of 1.5 in the twilight a fairly bright photo came out, but not without minuses - blurring around the edges of the picture, details were lost.
b) on the second photo the result is much better, because there was more light, but still the blur is strong enough around the edges. In the foreground, the flower turned out great.
Due to the fact that the OPPO RX17 Pro also has a variable diaphragm, it would be interesting to compare these 2 phones. In addition to Samsung, this technology is not available to anyone, so it will be interesting to see how the OPPO engineers did it.

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------
Motorola C380 ->Sony Ericsson K310i ->Nokia 5300 ->Nokia N81 ->Nokia N86 ->iPhone 4 ->iPhone 5s ->iPhone 6 ->GALAXY S7 Edge ->GALAXY S8 ->GALAXY S9 + ->GALAXY S10 +
stas-ic
Message#15
29.10.18, 15:29
Local
[online]

Messages 199
Check in: 27.04.09

Xiaomi redmi 4 pro
Day shot on OPPO RX17 Pro
Most of all I use for communication (calls for about an hour a day, social networks for 2 hours, instant messengers for 1 hour). I photograph mainly for work. Watching football broadcasts is not the last in the list of everyday tasks of a smartphone. I would like to test the new charging technology.

K
Please select one task, either a daytime shot, or One day with the OPPO RX17 Neo. All conditions for the qualifying tasks are listed above.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedNevestaElfa - 30.10.18, 11:26
Tolyan_19
Message#16
29.10.18, 15:45
Local
[offline]

Messages 110
Check in: 11.01.12
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE

1. Oneplus 3t
3. task
While you sip coffee in the morning, you watch social networks / mail / news on news overnight, for this you usually use samsung browser, some websites without an adblock cannot be read in such a way that you have to bother, although it is quite convenient to read from a 5.5-inch screen It is big (a lot of advertising fits: P), the clarity is excellent, the auto-tuning of the backlight does not fail. Toothbrush xiaomi puts points for each tooth brushing, we bluetooth 4.2. While you are on the subway, you happen to have music, the dac in the phone is excellent, it is pleasant to listen, against the background of the music the game Heretic gods is running, the processor allows you to draw 3d for quite a long time, it doesn’t take capacity, 6 GB of memory is almost impossible to fill. On the way to work, you can run to the coffee shop at the metro to buy coffee, wireless payment via nfc will save us. Since you still need to catch a good photo, then if a candidate is visible, then double-click on the volume down and the camera is ready for work, clear, fast, 16 megapixels from Sony. If the working meeting, then the button for changing sound modes will help to transfer the phone to vibration, while we are only approaching the conversation, and is ready! Throughout the whole day, communication takes place, working and not, in the mail and telegram / whatsapp, even if you look at battery consumption, these are the three most frequently used and voracious characters. In the evening, it would be necessary to echo the fitness bracelet from xiaomi and decide to go by metro + walk so that at least somehow catch up with the lack of steps, or you can still by car. Check whether there are cars karsheringa nearby (gps catches seconds in 30) to pick up the girl and go home together, if luck smiled and the car is there, then Navitel quickly helps to build the best route and go! At home, you can watch the latest episode "Better Call Saul" on the "big screen" through 3D glasses, praise the 3400 mA battery and AMOLED screen, for half an hour you can still watch the phone. There are no lags when viewing, although there are claims to the screen, it seems a bit grainy with glasses, not the best choice for VR.

Post has been editedTolyan_19 - 29.10.18, 15:46

--------------------
OnePlus 3T, Android 8.0
t0ksin
Message#17
29.10.18, 15:57
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 17
Check in: 19.03.15

Good day!

1.Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime (Pro, 3/32).
2.One day with OPPO RX17 Neo.
In my opinion, in order to correctly describe the work of my phone in one day, it is necessary to describe what I expect from it and to note whether it copes with my requests. I am a student. My requirements for a smartphone are quite high. It is a calculator for me, a notebook with a pen, a calendar, an alarm clock, a toy and much more. Therefore, to perform important tasks for me, it must have certain properties and functions. I highlighted the most important and, I believe, many of them are important for almost every user.
1) First of all - it is goodautonomy.The charge of the phone should survive until the end of the day (approximately from 08:00 to 19: 00-20: 00). My current smartphone (4000mAh) suits me completely in this plan. But it is very important to note that the autonomy of the phone depends on how the user uses his device during the day.
2) Performance.The phone should not "slow down". He has to cope well with multitasking and with many modern games. With the first and second part of Redmi 4 pro strongly pronounced problems. In my experience of use, all the games I wanted to play were launched and worked.
3) Screen.It is clear that there is no point in expecting a good budget screen phone. But nevertheless, he is pretty good. I would like a better display of colors and protection from the glare of the sun.
4) NFC sensor.He is not here, although it would be very convenient.
5) Camera.For me, the camera is not so important. I rarely take pictures. Mostly in the field of view of the camera are slides from a lecture or other educational materials. But, of course, there are cases that I want to make a beautiful photo, and the camera fails with quality.
6) Fingerprint scanner.I believe that the presence of this function has become an integral attribute of every modern smartphone.
E) Last, but not least, on my list is stockfirmware.All the work of the smartphone depends on it. And if the stock shell is inconvenient or overloaded, then this leaves a negative impression (the phone "slows down", inconvenient to use, etc.). Why is this the last item? Because manufacturers are always trying to improve their products and, perhaps, can fix what users do not like. In my case, MIUI was uncomfortable for me after SGS S5.

So, I did a quick review on Xiaomi Redmi 4 pro in terms of my everyday use. Thank you for attention!)

Post has been editedt0ksin - 29.10.18, 15:58
vcreatyv
Message#18
29.10.18, 16:06
Ytut
[offline]

Messages 5986
Check in: 24.11.11

sadly that only Moscow ... is a pity that there are no chances for representatives of other countries ... but it would be possible to expand the geography ...
I wonder what will happen after three years, the return?
Attached Image

--------------------
Ideapad 320s 14 "/ i3-8130U / UHD620 / NVme / bcm94360cs2, Mojave + Win10
4omp
Message#19
29.10.18, 16:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 248
Check in: 24.11.09
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos

1) Sumsung Galaxy S8 +
2) One day with OPPO RX17 Neo
3) Most of the time during the day I use the phone to view social networks and also watch videos. I like the Super Amoled displays, their rich colors, deep black and ample brightness.
With the advent of nfc, I practically stopped carrying bank cards with me, it is much more convenient when everything is in the phone and I don’t have to rummage through my wallet looking for the right card. I was very pleased with the Galaxy S8 + in terms of contactless payment, in places where my previous phone did not work or had to be applied several times, this one pays the first time. Even if the terminal asks for a card to read the magnetic strip, the galaxy s8 + can simply be attached to this place on the terminal and the payment will pass.
Every day, on the way to work and back, I check the traffic jams and launch the navigator, in this regard, the smartphone suits, but it could be better. Sometimes at the fork, after turning on the navigator, there are errors in positioning, it is mistaken in a strip, in a direction. I would like to try Dual GPS technology with a declared accuracy of 3 cm and a maximum error of 30 cm.
Special attention would be paid to the fingerprint scanner. I think this is the weakest point of my phone. Before that, all my phones had a scanner on the front side, so for me it’s very unusual to have it on the back of the phone. Not only that each time you have to intercept the phone a little to get a finger on the scanner, it is also next to the camera.
With my mode of use, usually from 8:00 to 19:00, the following statistics are obtained: about 7 hours of active use of the screen, of which 4 hours of watching videos from the Internet 1.5 hours of communication in whatsapp, the rest of the time surfing the Internet and social networks. There is enough phone battery and it is not necessary to recharge it during the day.
The next phone will definitely be taken only with an on-screen fingerprint scanner and with minimal frames around the display.

--------------------
HTC HD2 - SGS II - iPhone 5 - Meizu MX5 - Xiaomi Mi5 - iPhone 7 - iPhone 7 Plus - Samsung Galaxy S8 + - lost oneplus 6t 8/128
pasha_dias
Message#20
29.10.18, 16:50
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Check in: 01.04.10
Nokia 6.1 4/64

- Nokia 6.1
- One day with OPPO RX17 Neo
- Daily use of social networks, instant messengers, work / personal mail, watching movies / videos, music, reading, games. Constant use of various applications in terms of purchases, services and services, NFC payments.
Of the benefits:
- The charge of the phone is enough for the whole day.
- Large enough and convenient screen.
- resistance to damage.
- Installed a clean AndroidOne.
- convenient "heaviness" in the hand.
Of the disadvantages:
- not critical heating when charging;
- freezing of the program photo processing function;
- not an ideal camera and the quality of the received photos.

Post has been editedpasha_dias - 29.10.18, 16:51

--------------------

7 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 15:20