113 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Battery calibration | We animate and eliminate devices from auto power-off at a charge of 90% and below.
romchk
Message#1
12.08.09, 23:31
Guru
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 11250
Check in: 21.08.08
HTC HD2

����� ��������� �������� ������ download

� �����������

Calibration is a forced reduction of the battery to the state that is most optimal for use, as a result of which the setting of suitable parameters of the controller of the battery itself and the controller of the device takes place, as a result of which the battery functions as long as possible and keeps the charge.

I ask you to familiarize yourself with the posts listed at the beginning of the discussion, calibration options are collected -here.
Alternative calibration options:

For comparison -Batteries - personal experience. Who and how much is enough?
M
Any other battery and charge issues are discussed in the topic -Questions and problems with the battery or charger

Dear users! For questions and answers that do not relate directlybattery calibration - immediately RO(read only mode). Without warning! Once again, this means that problems that arise only during the calibration process, the calibration process itself, specific consequences or the inability to produce it are discussed here.
Thank you for understanding.

Post has been editedromchk - 13.02.11, 04:25
SeregAxZar
Message#2
30.09.08, 10:15
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 104
Check in: 01.05.08
Qtek S100

I will start the topic by starting everything from this topic:

BattSleep (Post # 1978153)
After this topic, it would be necessary to edit and make a better heading and a topic for discussion ...

In general, what is battery calibration and why is it?

This is battery editing, i.e. Your device remembers the wrong power consumption of your battery and therefore sometimes turns itself off, although the charge of your battery is 95% or less ...

Calibration serves to dispel the myth that they should buy a new battery and you will be happy ... Do not think to buy a new battery, the whole thing is in the device itself (it remembers the wrong costs, charges and energy costs), because Having bought a new battery, it will also begin to breathe quickly from you and you will think that you bought a marriage and go to buy a new one)) It is better to first calibrate your battery ...

How to make a battery calibration? (METHOD 1)
1. We take our device, charge it with a 100% charge by a charger or via a usb comp cable (better not to touch it, let it charge, while it is better to also turn off auto-shutdown of the minute illumination)

2. Next, how to charge for 100% take out the charge and let it discharge to the limit (shutdown limit 20% -0%, at 0% it can hard reset, so back up), if it turns off you have 70% percent, 60% , 56% and so on. and it doesn’t turn on anymore, besides just switching on the download (sec 10-15) and shutting down,then we solve this problem together, because I myself faced this and now I want to listen to someone that offers from personal experience ...
EXPLANATION RESULT: WHEN THE CYCLE OF THE BATTERY DISCHARGES DO NOT STOP A CHARGER DEVICE IN THE DEVICE, IT IS ONLY ELIMINATED TO THE POSITION.
(If it is no longer enabled at any% of the battery charge, but only for 10-15 seconds, then it is better to use Calibrate the battery METHOD 2)

3. We start the process again, charge under 100% and discharge under the limit, and so it is desirable6 full cycles, so that the device remembers all the features of your battery ...

4. After all 6 cycles have been made, we charge it again at 100%, take out the charge, wait 5 minutes and do the Hard Reset device ...

5. Now we put such a program.
Pocket Battery Analyzer (serial inside) - Program with the option to save the device from auto power off.
Russifier to it

(We put in her checkboxes in the settings: Ignore auto power off and Auto power off when (set your value)

6. Check whether the device will turn off at the value on which you installed it or not ...
IF NEVER DISABLED OR DISABLED EARLIER, THEN DISCUSS THIS PROBLEM ALL TOGETHER ...

How to make a battery calibration? (METHOD 2)
1 - charge up to 100%

2 - (Ways from users)

Byak @ 1.10.2008, 12:34*
By the way, yes, the bulb is quite possible. If you manage to fix the wiring. I tried the resistor (there was no light bulb). I picked up such a resistance that the resistor was too warm, but it should be carefully. If the resistance (no matter what, the light bulb or resistor) would be incorrectly chosen It is very wrong that the discharge will be too fast and it is not known how the controller will behave.

We take a small light bulb and 2 wiring, remove the battery from the device, look for sections + and - = discharge (the light should light up, because the battery has 3.7v., Etc. ... (Method from users)

Quote (Cormel @ 10/1/2008 9:58)
SeregAxZar, defuse acc. You can, for example, the bulb size from the car. In discharged acc. The voltage should be less than 3.5V, for example, 3.2V (we measure with a digital tester!) If discharged further, it will turn off by the built-in controller.

Programs from users discharging the battery faster:
(for those who do not like to wait long)
1 - byak @
Start, press start and enjoy the psychedelic screen.
bat_tren.zip
The program requires the installed .NET CF 2.0 SP1!
Download .NET CF 2.0 SP1 for WM2003 / WM2003SE

Also lay out links to programs that help trace the characteristics of the battery:
(i.e., it is written on the battery itself, but the current and so on. the battery has been knocked down) (I recall that the power of the battery should be useful, for example 3.7 in., and if the program shows 3.9 in. then this is normal ...)

1 - Battery State version 1.11
2 - BatteryStatus 1.04.202.beta3.203

---------------------------------------------------------------

ALSO LIKE TO LINKS TO SIMILAR TOPICS RELATED TO THE BATTERY PROBLEM:

1. Question about the soft-method of solving problems with the battery
2. Power Management - Registry Editing
3. The battery began to quickly discharge (Post # 2025630)

---------------------------------------------------------------

USEFUL ADVICE FROM USERS PRESERVING BATTERY CHARGES ALSO:

1 Tip ...
Lenso @ 19.9.2008, 13:26*
Burn-energy, quit smoking and disconnecting the PDA from the laptop, before turning off the laptop, and if you did not disconnect the PDA from the laptop, then pull out the Akum from the PDA and insert it again, and then put it on charge, but not from the laptop, but from the outlet. So clearer?
Those. it is not necessary to abuse the charging from the COMPA or from the LAPTOP ... And if it is rarely to charge it, if there is no outlet ...

2 Tip ...
Under development.........................

===================================================================

I ALSO DISPLAY PROGRAMS THAT HELP YOU TO FOLLOW THE BATTERY CONDITION:

1 = Programs helps to keep track of everything and everyone, and with one click closes all applications, which helps to reduce power consumption from closed programs ... (Also a built-in screenshot and a manager)
SBSH iLauncher

2 = Almost the same as 1, but much more convenient and faster ...
Handybar

=======================================================================
Let me remind you that this topic will be cased all together, I myself am not yet an expert on Battery Lags ....
Write also from personal experience ...

Post has been editedSeregAxZar - 26.02.09, 01:37

--------------------
If there is an auto power off of the device at 90% and below, then go here: BATTERY CALIBRATION!
Wise advice: If you want the battery to last longer, then do not use your device to charge from your PC or from Notebook ...
SeregAxZar
Message#3
30.09.08, 11:37
Local
[offline]

Messages 104
Qtek S100

Here's how events developed about the battery lag in the subject: BattSleep

SeregAxZar @ 28.9.2008, 5:52*
And there is another question: sometimes I even have the battery 90% or there is 85% or 70%, then the phone sometimes turns itself off ...

This program will relieve this glitch from my Qtek s100?

Cotulla @ 28.9.2008, 6:18*
And there is another question: sometimes I even have the battery 90% or there is 85% or 70%, then the phone sometimes turns itself off ...

This program will relieve this glitch from my Qtek s100?

not. You think something is dying in the phone.

Byak @ 28.9.2008, 6:47*
SeregAxZar and the tooth give-kpk most of my life live on charging yes? I have the exact same garbage. It dies battery. It heals very simply. We discharge the PDA to 0%, then we charge before failure and I have cured my 6 approaches but I have a good A running case was. And in the field of this, charge the battery only when it is discharged!

I apologize for offtop.moderators! let's attach this save / warning to kudanit. I personally lost the battery and hardly lost the second one ... I think it will be useful for many to know.

++ wm ++ @ 28.9.2008, 7:04*
And the field of this charge the battery only when it is discharged!

Um, I do not quite understand what it means to Mona somehow easier?

Byak @ 28.9.2008, 7:25*
You can) Ie kamun you have discharged percent to 20-30% and safely put on charging. and if it has a current of 50%, then it is not necessary!
There are exceptions, of course. For example, you need to leave for 7 hours, on the way you are supposed to use a kpk. and it has a charge of 60%. It is better to be safe and charge.
If you do not use this and at least once a month to discharge the PDA until it is completely disconnected, the battery will last a long time!

just remember, if you discharge the PDA completely and its backup battery is also depleted, then this is XP. So we back up) I personally auto backup every night at 3 o'clock

SeregAxZar @ 28.9.2008, 22:27*
SeregAxZar and tooth give-kpk most of my life lives on charging, yes?

Thanks for the advice, I somehow did 1 cycle, but now I will try 6 full cycles ...
We'll have to suffer if it turns off, i.e. turn it on and turn it on every 3 minutes when the charge is less than 50% ...

I do not know @ 29.9.2008, 0:09*
SeregAxZar
Post then what happened.

Byak @ 29.9.2008, 11:26*
SeregAxZar torment, it's worth it. I just threw it into the wind (I bought a new battery) 1200.pot and she started to die. I tried this method — now everything is super)) even the work time has become more like ...

By the way, in order to find out for yourself how long you still have to suffer, take a voltmeter or a tester and look at it. It should be about 3.7 volts.

Added Yesterday, 11:26:

By the way, a little unforgettable ... I noticed one particularity. If the percent of the kamun strains decently (for example, the emulsion is played) the frequency of these trips is goraaaazdo less. Yes, and it will be planted faster.

Byak @ 29.9.2008, 11:52*
although not, here it is. catch) we launch, press start and enjoy the psychedelic screen

Attached files
bat_tren.zip (30.48 kilobytes)

I do not know @ 29.9.2008, 18:27*
I charge up to 3.48 V and above in no way (BatteryState shows), although 3.7V is written on the battery.
Probably nothing will help.

QUOTE:
Thanks for the advice. Huge! Somehow I was starting to do battery calibration, only 1 cycle, but I suffered so much and threw this business, but you gave me the spirit to this business)))) Thank you.

Now I’ll do all 6 complete cycles ...

But there is 1 BUT:
When my charge reaches below 73%, the device turns on for 10-15 seconds and turns off, i.e. at the time of loading Windows and they say everything the battery supposedly died the device considers ...

I want to know, it is necessary to discharge it so that he himself, in no case, does not connect the charging?
Ato I have it after 73% it turns on the chargers, they say I will stick 10-20 charges into it for seconds and take out, and then it works for me about 3-5 minutes, then I do it again, because to discharge it like that is necessary ...
Do you need to discharge it so that it itself, or can you sometimes stick the charger during the discharge cycle of the Battery?

Actually waiting for an answer .....- =)

Post has been editedSeregAxZar - 30.09.08, 11:44

--------------------
If there is an auto power off of the device at 90% and below, then go here: BATTERY CALIBRATION!
Wise advice:If you want the battery to last longer, then do not use your device to charge from your PC or from Notebook ...
Murav
Message#4
30.09.08, 12:45
Guru
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 2817
Check in: 17.09.07
Asus MyPal A636N

First of all, far from all PDAs, the battery can be calibrated. Often, the charge level is calculated by the battery driver for hard-coded values. For example, on Asus A63X, A63XN and A6X6, the percentage of charge is calculated based on the voltage (taken from the WM9712G AC'97 codec) according to the table in the driver.
In general, the ability and methods of calibration depend on which controller is used in the PDA and on the battery itself and how the percentage of charge in the driver is determined.So do not forget to indicate which model this method worked, and if possible, specify the type of battery controller.
A very useful list of equipment in different PDAs is on handhelds.org (they are engaged in porting linux to PDA) -http://handhelds.org/moin/moin.cgi/HandheldHardwareXref
For example, about the equipment Qtek S100 is known quite a lot -http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index.php?p...ardwareOverview

SeregAxZar @ 30.9.2008, 11:15*
Do not think of buying a new battery, the whole thing is in the device itself (it remembers the wrong costs, charges and energy costs)

Usually in the battery itself is the controller, which stores all the parameters of the battery. It is because of the wrong data in this controller that problems arise with the battery not working properly.

Post has been editedMurav - 30.09.08, 12:51
siealex
Message#5
30.09.08, 12:53
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 612
Check in: 12.02.08
Asus p750

The biggest mistake made by all. After buying a new battery, DO NOT CHARGE it IN ANY WAY, but first SHIP OUT BEFORE disconnecting! Otherwise, the device will remember the initial voltage of the battery as ZERO.

--------------------
ASUS P750 VGA 128 v. 0.22 by Sorg
SeregAxZar
Message#6
30.09.08, 13:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 104
Qtek S100

The charge percentage is calculated on the basis of the voltage (taken from the WM9712G AC'97 codec) according to the table in the driver.

Is it possible to somehow influence the human factor on the battery? (You will torment calibrate the atoms of this arrogant battery)
For example, some programs or drivers in the firmware that change such differences in the battery, for example, somehow control it?
AT)

After all, it is impossible to always keep an eye on how to take care of the battery, as if except for the battery there is nothing else to think about))) After all, you are tormenting Calibrate and buy new batteries ... As a result, you will go to regular cell phones, they have fewer problems with batteries ...
Faced the problem of battery calibration only by buying a communicator ...: beee :: huh:

--------------------
Wise advice:If you want the battery to last longer, then do not use your device to charge from your PC or from Notebook ...
Murav
Message#7
30.09.08, 13:09
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2817
Asus MyPal A636N

The biggest mistake made by all. After buying a new battery, DO NOT CHARGE it IN ANY WAY, but first SHIP OUT BEFORE disconnecting! Otherwise, the device will remember the initial voltage of the battery as ZERO.

I first charged my PDA, and it was completely discharged from me only a week after the purchase. And at the same time he had a normal battery capacity (could work 36 with a minimum load). So do not forget to specify the model of the PDA on which there are such problems.

SeregAxZar @ 30.9.2008, 14:02*
Is it possible to somehow influence the human factor on the battery? (You will torment calibrate the atoms of this arrogant battery)

I myself fixed the values ​​of the voltage levels in the driver (details in the topic on A636 / A636N).
SeregAxZar
Message#8
30.09.08, 13:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 104
Qtek S100

I myself fixed the values ​​of the voltage levels in the driver (details in the topic on A636 / A636N).

A link can be, atoms search here for 2 weeks this topic-) C)

--------------------
Murav
Message#9
30.09.08, 16:51
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2817
Asus MyPal A636N

SeregAxZar @ 30.9.2008, 14:21*
A link can be

Here isASUS A636 / A636N - Discussion (Post # 1826812)
Byak @
Message#10
30.09.08, 20:03
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2679
Check in: 09.06.07
BlackBerry Curve 8930

I’ll clarify a little bit) I don’t know how it is on other Madelegs, but on Mage this is the problem of the battery and not the PCC. Because the dying battery (mine) also behaved on the other PDA.
To charge the PDA while training is not necessary! Intermediate charge cycles (there was a problem like your SeregAxZar) had a recent effect and it seems only exacerbated the situation!

By the way, turning around, I noticed one interesting feature:if the PDA is decent to load, then the frequency of chopping will sharply decrease

Actually it was for this purpose that the battren was written (there is a cap), it loads the processor very well (9 simultaneous cycles in which the formulas are shielded) plus the battery eats a good tone. Today, I test 1.5% of the charge on my magic trick (!) Turn on the music (even with the display turned on), then about 1% in 7 minutes (it is accurate).

plus the prog keeps the backlight on and polls the system about the charge at intervals of 0.03 seconds, which prevents the device from falling asleep

--------------------

Qtek s110; o2 XDA Flame; HP Ipaq 516; Nokia E63;Nokia N900; Blackberry 9360;
ASUS EeePC 901 + TouchScreen;ZePad Android; Ainol Novo 7 Fire;Wexler TAB 7t 16GB;
Byak @
Message#11
30.09.08, 20:10
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2679
BlackBerry Curve 8930

By the way, 6 cycles are you too specific)) I wrote it from personal experience) it was just after the 6th cycle that I had to leave for the whole day, charged and drove. And to my delight, the PDA never turned off in a day!

Kstaaati, today for the day, the PDA was cut down 4 times ... it seems the battery is dying again (recently it hangs a lot on charging), I launched the battren, put it to 0 until it was not cut. Now it's charging. Tomorrow we'll see. Yesterday everything was normal. I think one cycle is enough

--------------------

ASUS EeePC 901 + TouchScreen;ZePad Android; Ainol Novo 7 Fire;Wexler TAB 7t 16GB;
Murav
Message#12
30.09.08, 21:09
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2817
Asus MyPal A636N

Here I found a description of the HTC Magican battery controller (and Qtek S100), which apparently is located on the battery itself -http://datasheets.maxim-ic.com/en/ds/DS2762.pdf
It works with the PDA through the 1-Wire interface (intercom keys work on the same interface) and stores in its memory a number of parameters that change with time, including the remaining charge, which may well be lost.
SeregAxZar
Message#13
01.10.08, 09:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 104
Qtek S100

Byak @ 30.9.2008, 10:10*
By the way, 6 cycles, you're too specific))

Do you need to discharge it so that it itself, or can you sometimes stick the charger during the discharge cycle of the Battery?
Ato, it turns off after 70% and without charging for 10-20 seconds, do not turn on-) But despite the fact that I cut it into charging for 10-20 seconds, it will discharge 5- minutes)))

So I do not know when the battery is discharging, can I charge it for seconds for charging? : huh:

--------------------
R0Ver
Message#14
01.10.08, 11:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 193
Check in: 17.04.07
TP-LINK Neffos X1 2/16

There is a ROVER N6, and apparently he is dying backup battery. There is a way to charge it, or restore it. Charging the animal in the off state did not give anything. Charged all night off, enough for half a day of normal operation.

--------------------
Qtek 8500 ->RoverPC N6 ->RoverPC Evo X7 ->HTC WildFire S ->Neffos X1
SeregAxZar
Message#15
01.10.08, 12:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 104
Qtek S100

R0Ver @ 10/1/2008, 1:12*
ROVER N6 available

Does your device see a battery pack? (In the section Start - Settings - Charge)

If not, then the battery is moving away, I had it, while I didn’t have it any harder, atoms when changing the SIM card = hard reset with the automatic-)

Post has been editedSeregAxZar - 01.10.08, 12:49

--------------------
R0Ver
Message#16
01.10.08, 13:24
Local
[offline]

Messages 193
TP-LINK Neffos X1 2/16

SeregAxZar @ 10/01/2008, 2:48*
Does your device see a battery pack? (In the section Start - Settings - Charge)

If not, then the battery is moving away, I had it, while I didn’t have it any harder, atoms when changing the SIM card = hard reset with the automatic-)

No, he does not see, and never saw, only the main battery shows.

--------------------
R0Ver
Message#17
01.10.08, 14:57
Local
[offline]

Messages 193
TP-LINK Neffos X1 2/16

SeregAxZar @ 10/01/2008, 2:48*
It means the battery is moving away, I had it, while I was a little stronger than it, atoms when changing the SIM card = hard reset automatically-)

And how to press it?

--------------------
Byak @
Message#18
01.10.08, 15:41
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2679
BlackBerry Curve 8930

To charge the PDA while training is not necessary! Intermediate charge cycles (there was a problem like your SeregAxZar) had a recent effect and it seems only exacerbated the situation!

But in general, read my post above, the solution is described there

R0VerI very much doubt that backbetteri is dying. It was as necessary to "rape" him ...
Most likely, she really walked away. As far as I remember, with the disabled backbetteri, the PDA will turn on.
And how to press it?

First, find a picture of your beast in a disassembled state. And look where it is at all. If you are close to the body, then press it in this place. If not ... then just disassemble! But it's not a big deal and easy, believe me)

--------------------

SeregAxZar
Message#19
01.10.08, 16:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 104
Qtek S100

R0Ver @ 10/1/2008, 3:24*
No, he does not see, and never saw, only the main battery shows.

Then, every time you disconnect the main battery, it makes Hard Reset an automatic ...
In general, if there is no experience in opening the device, then DO NOT open it yourself, you can break the plumes of the screen and damage another, rummage on this forum or through a search engine find where you have this battery and the scheme of opening your device ...

On my Qtek s100 battery inside the device there is a tidy 10 kopek coin on the back panel of the board, where there is an audio speaker and close to the camera, clamped by an iron lid, and at the top of the battery from this iron lid emanate 3 pieces of iron that look like arrows coming over the backup battery. My device sometimes also gives me a message when a small drop, saying that the backup battery is discharged and then fails to see it, but after opening it, I pinched these 3 pins stronger to the battery so that it doesn’t leave and now everything is GMD! -);)

I think in your device it also looks like a 10 kopek coin and is on the back of your device, but you better dig and find out first where the backup battery is on your device and how to disassemble your ROVER ...

Byak @ 1.10.2008, 5:41*

But in general, read my post above, the solution is described there

But what about if it is cut off from me on a percentage of 90% or 95% or 83% and more, it will not work except to boot for 2 minutes ...Then tell me how to discharge it, without connecting for seconds to charging it, if after 83% the device boots only for a minute?: huh:

Post has been editedSeregAxZar - 01.10.08, 16:48

--------------------
Cormel
Message#20
01.10.08, 19:58
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 905
Check in: 06.02.08
LG KS20

SeregAxZar, defuse acc. you can, for example, a light bulbdimensions turn signalfrom cars. In discharged acc. The voltage should be less than 3.5V, for example, 3.2V (we measure with a digital tester!) If discharged further, it will turn off by the built-in controller.

tosiealexAbout the new batteries. In all the instructions that came across, it is ALWAYS recommended to charge a new lithium battery (purchased a new player \ kpk \ fotik, etc. - first charge fully) Talk about a freshly bought acc. you must first defuse the full-nonsense (well, do not write in the instructions for this) Motorists have another thing, there acc. dry-charged (even without electrolyte) are sold - it is not necessary to charge.

R0Ver, and does not the battery go away? Tuck the pieces of paper so as not to hang out and walk. N6, if you turn it off completely (long press Power) - at least a few minutes the clock goes without a battery, checked (not specifically) 50 times, XP does not occur.

Post has been editedCormel - 02.10.08, 19:31
SeregAxZar
Message#21
01.10.08, 21:19
Local
[offline]

Messages 104
Qtek S100

Cormel @ 10/1/2008, 9:58*
SeregAxZar, defuse acc. You can, for example, the bulb size from the car. In discharged acc. The voltage should be less than 3.5V, for example, 3.2V (we measure with a digital tester!) If discharged further, it will turn off by the built-in controller.

Those. I take a light bulb, if I understand it, 2 wiring to two of the 5 battery divisions and just like that you can discharge it?Oo;) The way is fun-) Thank you-): rofl:: thank_you:
By the way, and my device will remember the 0% value with this method of battery discharge?: huh:

--------------------

113 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/05/19, 14:09