> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Marvel Battle Lines [3D, Online] | [Table] The battle with more than 100 characters and wonderful wicked Spa
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 5 ] ** [38,46%]
Good [ 3 ] ** [23,08%]
Average [ 0 ] ** [0%]
poorly [ 1 ] ** [7,69%]
Terribly [ 4 ] ** [30,77%]
Total votes: 13

Rep: (13)
Marvel Battle Lines
Version: 2.5.0
Genre: Tabletop

Last update of the game in the header:13.01.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The new card game from Nexon

Description:
The Cosmic Cube has been shattered, plunging the Marvel Universe into chaos! Now, you must join forces with Super Heroes and Villains, including the Avengers, the Guardians of the Galaxy, Spider-Man, and more, to collect the shards and restore the universe.
Collect over 100 of your favorite Marvel character playing cards including Captain America, Thor, Daredevil, Venom, Doctor Strange and Thanos. Build your perfect deck and send characters into action in single-player mode, or go head-to-head with players across the globe in pulse-pounding PVP competition. Set your strategy and send them into action in this legendary card collecting battle game.

Features

• Collect over 100 Super Hero and Super Villain cards including Iron Man, Black Widow, Spider-Man, Loki, and more, in stunning art styles that make each character portrait a collectible masterpiece.

• Build your deck to create your most powerful team. Combine Super Heroes and Super Villains from the Avengers, the Guardians of the Galaxy, the Defenders, S.H.I.E.L.D, and much more!

• Set your strategy: Use your cards to grab three in a row then attack your opponent.

• Battle in single player mode and compete in PvP from the very beginning.

• Unleash powerful action cards to take down your enemy.

Picture
Developer site: https://marvelbattlelines.com
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nexon.devcat.marvelbattlelines

Features: 3D, Online

Russian interface: Not
System requirements: Android 5.0+ 1GB RAM

Download:
Version 2.5.0: Marvel Battle Lines [3D, Online] (Fasting Cybertron A.D. # 81058845)
With requests to update the game, refer to the topic.Upgrade your game!
Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
sdcard / Android / obb

Past versions

Post has been editedKaterinaN7 - 13.01.19, 08:43
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (0)
Arrived here right now 80 meters in-game updates. When you hit, you will see a window like "illegal program detected" and the game is curled. Restart did not help. Prog spare not. Phone Chinese ksyaomi normal. It was one way?

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (1)
Amens71 @ 29.10.18, 12:15*
Arrived here right now 80 meters in-game updates. When you hit, you will see a window like "illegal program detected" and the game is curled. Restart did not help. Prog spare not. Phone Chinese ksyaomi normal. It was one way?

I found the answer on forum Nexon someone sends a message to support. Answer This may happen due to the fact that the play on the root / jailbreak devices. Generally, if there is no play Ruth as I understand it

Dexxyx @ 29.10.18, 14:28*
Ruth does not have to play as I understand it

Then you are wrong, you can hide in the first place, Ruth, and secondly infa on the screenshot, the device Meizu m5s

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedGadJET2_1 - 01.11.18, 13:06

As you can see in the game all the cards are divided into 3 types:
  • The leader of the pack
  • heroes card
  • card support (Action Card)

In turn, the hero cards I qualified to
  • Characters (type ZHCH, Strange, etc.)
  • Pawns (type gunner hydra or shield, etc.)

Just hero cards and pawns are divided into collections team-Avengers, magicians and creatures, etc. how the team collection affect the game if there is in your deck only Persians from certain collection I found out, I'll write about that later. In the meantime, the translation of the deck leading capabilities:
The list of available leaders to ver. 2.0.1:

Attached Image

Spider-Man - 200 additional health points leader. Each turn, if one or more enemies are recharged on the battlefield, stealing space fragment 1 (the energy) the enemy

Attached Image

Black Widow - 100 additional health points leader. Adds 30-70 points the characters health zero-cost travel (on foot) through the curriculum S.H.I.E.L.

Attached Image

Iron Man - 400 additional health points leader. Each turn if the opponent 4 or more units of energy that increases the amount of energy in the field by one unit

Attached Image

Black Panther - 200 extra points leader's health. Each turn, if the leader's health drops below 600, causing all enemies on the field 50 damage

Attached Image

Star-Lord - 200 additional health points leader. Adds 70-100 HP to one ally when using any stoimosttyu cards in two or more units of energy

Attached Image

Captain Marvel - 400 additional health points leader. Adds 150 to attack all allies after a successful attack in battle (this character I have, so I can not say at exactly what a successful attack on the opponent, or the leader on the battlefield)

Attached Image

Wasp - 100 additional health points leader. Action card (I understand that this card support) are removed from the game after use, can return to the deck with a probability of 25%

Attached Image

Venom - each turn reduces your health by 150-200 points (how the mechanics of this, too, can not say I have not seen in combat, not in the deck). Adds 100 to the attack with the help of all the Allies forces symbiote

Attached Image

Thor - 300 extra points leader's health. 50-100 inflicts damage to the enemy after moving across the field ally

Attached Image

Thanos - 500 additional health points leader. For each course takes 6 energy field to prevent the opponent to use strong cards (not seen in the battle in the pack do not have)

Spider-Man (Black Costume) - by analogy with the leader of Spider-Man

All characters can be obtained randomly for completing the arena stages, as well as in of Event

Post has been editedGadJET2_1 - 01.11.18, 15:00

GadJET2_1 @ 1.11.18, 14:04*
Just hero cards and pawns are divided into collections team-Avengers, magicians and creatures, etc. how the team collection affect the game if there is in your deck only Persians from a specific collection

Answer: no, it's extra income diamonds

Rep: (281)
Marvel Battle Lines v. 2.1.0 of theGP
What's new:

New Content:
1. Daily Stages;
2. Extra EXP gained at level 30 can be converted to cards.
Balance Update:
1. Improved AI.
Interface:
1. Polished card upgrade UI;
2. Renewed card design;
3. New card attack animations;
4. Polished My Deck UI.
Bug Fix:
1. Fixed issue with action card "Common Enemy";
2. Fixed localization issues;
3. Other minor bug fixes.

APK: Attached fileBattle Lines.ver.2.1.0.build.2010002.apk (86.18 MB)

Post has been editedZelmax - 08.11.18, 10:25

Rep: (951)
M
We move to a subsection.

Rep: (2)
Join a clan RUSSIA

Rep: (544)
MARVEL Battle Lines v2.3.0 from 20/11/2018

Requirements:
Android 5.0 and higher

What's new:
[New Content]
1. Added CAMPAIGN stages 4 and 5
2. Added SPECIAL OPS stages 5, 6, 7, and 8
3. Increased max user level from 30 to 40
4. Introducing Related Cards system
[Balance Update]
1. PvP turn waiting time reduced
2. PvP turn skip button appears even when cards can be swapped
3. Balancing various cards
4. Improved rewards for ARENA and CHALLENGE mode
5. Added CAMPAIGN mode repeat reward
[Interface]
1. Polished Shop UI
2. New shop category- CHALLENGE, ARENA
[Bug Fix]
- Minor bug fixes

Attached files

Attached filecom.nexon.devcat.marvelbattlelines_2.3.0 (2,030,000) .apk(86.79 MB)

Rep: (3)
Tell me what kind of deck juzat in Special OPS on the normal mode 6.1 and higher?

Terms of passage of three stars:
1) Win without using the card for 1 mana
2) lumped 6 MP simultaneously
3) Do not use the cards Action

I tried a bunch of assembly until it does not work.

* zendel_maul Needed Persian type Heimdal (picks off unit mum), nebula (two pin causes the enemy attack at the diagonal), etc.

Rep: (364)
MARVEL Battle Lines v 2.4.0

What's new: [New Content Update]
1. New card pack "The Arrivals" added with collection page update.
2. Ranked Arena leader board added.
3. Holiday missions and event stages added.
[Game Balance Update]
1. Cards rebalanced.
2. Daily Missions adjusted.
[UI]
1. Holiday themed icons applied.
2. Card rewards displayed by the card back now show their rarity by the border colors.
[Fixed bugs]
Other minor bugs fixes

Download: Attached filecom.nexon.devcat.marvelbattlelines.2040004.apk (62 MB)

* GadJET2_1, , Held for 2 times: first using edinichki condition 2 and 3, and then change the assembly and carried out 1 condition

Rep: (3)
There is a normal game guild? That tell me? Where not get - everywhere all the off-line ...

Rep: (82)
Marvel Battle Lines
v2.5.0 on 19/12/2018

What's new:
New Content Update
1. New card: Thanos (Infinity Gauntlet) added.
2. Card upgrade EXP reward added.
3. Related Card information updated.
4. New events added.

Game Balance Update
1. Cards rebalanced.
2. Rewards for Trial Simulations changed.
3. Rewards for Special Ops changed.
4. Arena Points system changed.

Interface
UI polished.

Bug fix
Other minor bugs fixes.

Apk [GP] - Attached fileBattle Lines_2.5.0.apk (62.27 MB)

She will be in Russian? And the hunt to play

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/06/20, 17:15