27.10.18, 22:21
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 134
Check in: 08.03.09
Pocophone F1 6/64

Device description

The MJX Bugs 5W quadcopter is a new model from the best aircraft manufacturer in the average price range. Compact size, stylish design, simple intuitive control and the most modern technologies and components. MJX Bugs 5W is equipped with professional powerful brushless motors with individual electronic speed controllers. The automatic engine blocking system installed at ESC not only effectively protects them from a premature failure, but also ensures flight safety.
To improve the efficiency of engines, improve handling and maneuverability, specially designed aerodynamic propellers with excellent balance have been installed on the MJX Bugs 5W.
Device characteristics

Model Specifications:
  • Full HD 1080P 5G WiFi camera, video 1080P 25 frames / sec, photo 2 Mp;
  • FPV broadcast images from the camera to the smartphone screen via WiFi in the 5 GHz band;
  • single-axis vibration damping of the camera, adjustable from the remote;
  • brushless motors MT 1806 1500KV running ESC;
  • flight time is about 15 minutes;
  • flight range - up to 500 m;
  • Live video streaming - up to 300 meters;
  • automatic take-off and landing;
  • auto return to take-off point;
  • return to the take-off point and landing when the battery is low;
  • Headless mode;
  • built-in GPS module;
  • built-in barometer.
  • Onboard Li-Po 7.4V 1800mAH battery;
  • battery charging time - 3 .. 5 hours;
  • two-way radio exchange system between the console and the quadrocopter flight controller in the 2.4 GHz band;
  • intelligent warning system with a weak battery charge, a weak radio signal;
Equipment
  • assembled and ready to fly MJX Bugs 5W;
  • 2.4 GHz control equipment;
  • battery;
  • Charger;
  • spare propellers;
  • screwdriver / propeller remover;
  • user's manual.

Attached Image

F.A.Q.

Picture
A question that is asked on almost every page of the thread.

Question:"What should I buy a kopter for a budget of 10-15 thousand rubles?".
Answer:In this thread, except MJX B5W, it is unlikely that they will advise.
Links to posts in the topic related to the discussion of this issue
For this budget with similar functionality, there is also the MJX B2SE model. Talk on ithere
Each of these models has JJRC clones:
  • JJPRO X5 model - almost complete clone B5W;
  • JJPRO X8 model is a complete B2SE clone.
A brief explanation of the differences between the models MJX B5W and B2SE:
MJX Bugs B5W (Post pda4slash1 # 81963753)
MJX Bugs B5W (Post by pavel446 # 83053013)
MJX Bugs B5W (Post pda4slash1 # 83065623)

The recommendations of the active participant from whom this question began to be discussed in the thread (as a result, he chose B2SE):
MJX Bugs B5W (Post PROhozii # 81781247)
MJX Bugs B5W (Post PROhozii # 81390258)
MJX Bugs B5W (Post PROhozii # 81896441)

An example of a raw video from a standard B5W camera:
MJX Bugs B5W (Post sgts # 81150716)

Where I personally bought the B5W:
MJX Bugs B5W (Post pda4slash1 # 82853972)

Additional information to think about (if you have a larger budget than to buy B5W / B2SE):
Tyts # 1; Tyts # 2; Tyts # 3
Picture

Question:"How to bypass the flight height limit of 150 m?"
Answer:From the link below, you can find the Bugs Go version 5.3 application “modified” by an unknown programmer. With it, you can reach a height of 1 km. But the use of this application is exclusively your choice and all responsibility for the consequences of its use lies with you.
MJX Bugs B5W (Post by pavel446 # 83161586)

Question:"How to calibrate a gyroscope?"
Answer: MJX Bugs B5W (Post vivivi # 81371702)

Question:"What is the maximum size of videos recorded by a standard camera?"
Answer:
MJX Bugs B5W (Post Damn1981 # 84208986)

Question:"What WiFi standard is supported by the standard camera module?"
Answer:
MJX Bugs B5W (Post vivivi # 81022874)

Question:"How to switch the WiFi channel on the camera?"
Answer: MJX Bugs B5W (Post by pavel446 # 82708638)

Question:"How to demagnetize a compass with improvised means?"
Answer: MJX Bugs B5W (Post sgts # 80874676)

Question:"How does the headless mode work?"
Answer: MJX Bugs B5W (Post vivivi # 82076042)

Question:"How to quickly descend from a great height?"
Answer:
MJX Bugs B5W (Post pda4slash1 # 82746500)
MJX Bugs B5W (Post PROhozii # 82864759)

Question:"How to watch a video stream from a standard camera through VLC on Windows / Android?"
Answer:

Question:"How not to freeze hands and remote with a smartphone in the winter?"
Answer: MJX Bugs B5W (Post pda4slash1 # 80328328)
Useful information

Official page on the manufacturer's website:
http://www.mjxrc.net/m…/goodshow/bugs-5w.html

Need to purchase:
  • AA remote control batteries - 4pcs;
  • microSD memory card for recording photos and videos, class 10 not lower than U1, up to 32GB.

Recommendations for publishing videos from the camera copter.
MJX Bugs B5W (Post BeatlesWiz # 81664980)
Modifications

Options for improving the control signal between the console and the copter

Options for improving the video link between the smartphone and the copter
An example of the implementation of FPV 5.8 GHz

MJX Bugs B5W (Post vivivi # 84173193)

Information on batteries and their charging
Additional Information

Even more links on the modification of B5W not included in the header -here
For questions about filling the topic header, please contact the topic curator.Beatleswiz

Post has been editedBeatleswiz - 15.04.19, 08:44
Reason for editing: Added anchor to a link with an abnormal application
sgts
Message#2
27.10.18, 22:34
Local
[offline]

Messages 134
Pocophone F1 6/64

Hello everyone, recently purchased this unit. Very good, but, given that he is my first, I can not say how good he is in relation to other models. It holds the point quite well, it is very good at resisting the wind, but when the camera turns to the wind, it starts shooting the ground, because the device distorts very strongly, and the camera rises to the maximum in a horizontal position. The picture and video are of very good quality, if you write on a USB flash drive, the quality is cut on the phone. The video is written in a strange codec, not one of their messengers can transmit it (try to transfer the video through VibER and Watsup), respectively, not a single program converts it. Although the phone video shows, on YouTube the video is laid out, I will understand. It takes off and transmits a picture to the phone from a height of 148 meters, without GPS, I think that it will fly higher, have not tried it yet. I didn’t check the distance, when the distance is removed to 120-150, the picture starts to stop, the signal to the phone disappears, and the driver is controlled, it can be seen by changing the flight range on the remote control. I think to try to attach the antenna in a more powerful way to transfer the picture. There are antennas located horizontally, at right angles to each other, built-in in the camera, there is a thought to install an external pin, but this is still a thought.
Let's share information, who has this device, what problems, advantages, disadvantages.
sgts
Message#3
28.10.18, 21:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 134
Pocophone F1 6/64

Hi, I'm going to take one too. Where to buy, if not a secret?
* andreyka82.10,
I took to TomTor, with two batteries, a discount coupon. Now Ali has 9tr with one battery.
seledkin249
Message#4
31.10.18, 13:03
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 6
Check in: 16.10.17
Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) SM-A520F / DS

HELLO
Please, tell me - the location map is not displayed on the Android phone screen - some kind of Chinese is displayed.
Naturally, the location is not determined.
Local maps are downloaded to memory and SD card.
Everything else works as it should.
What is to blame? The application itself or the phone?
Can some settings in the Samsung A5-2017 phone be changed?
IOS is fine. (I have a tablet - it's uncomfortable to use)

So this is a bug of the Bugs Go application - it does not work with Android.
You can make a complaint to the seller or even pass it back (although I would not want to)
I read somewhere that in the previous version of the application everything was fine - after the update this feature appeared.
Let the seller shakes the manufacturer to eliminate the defect.
We need to complain to both the seller and the manufacturer.
The card should be visible already only when the phone is on.
The connection with the copter is not needed at the same time - it can be completely turned off.
This happens on the iPhone.

Now I am chatting with a Chinese company.
they recognized the problem.
They sent me several variants of APP, but they turned out to be inoperative.

they are silent for several days - probably working day and night - they write an update;)

Post has been editedBeatleswiz - 05.04.19, 18:09
sgts
Message#5
03.11.18, 08:29
Local
[offline]

Messages 134
Pocophone F1 6/64

Actually the same problem, and I do not understand what needs to be configured there, I tried to download Yandex maps, it is useless. The idea is that the GPS should pull up the coordinates, but this does not happen.
I think that the problem is that when the 4G Internet is on, the connection between the copter and the phone does not occur, and the Internet has to be turned off, and the cards must be pulled from the Internet. I understand that in the previous version of the application there was no such problem.
Beatleswiz
Message#6
05.12.18, 16:12
Experienced
[offline]

Topics Curator
Group: Curators
Messages 540
Check in: 09.09.15
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

Summary of the topic of the forum on modifying the model of quadrocopter MJX B5W

Here are links to the most interesting (IMHO) posts topics related to the modification of this model of the kopter to improve its characteristics.
Options for improving the control signal between the console and the copter
Options for improving the video link between the smartphone and the copter
5GHz WiFi repeater to increase the range of regular video
MJX Bugs B5W (Post pda4slash1 # 80624647)

WiFi router repeater at 5GHz to increase the range of regular video
MJX Bugs B5W (Post pda4slash1 # 81936341)
MJX Bugs B5W (Post Damn1981 # 81997424)

Equipment options for a non-standard video FPV 5.8 GHz:
MJX Bugs B5W (Post pda4slash1 # 81516900)
MJX Bugs B5W (Post pda4slash1 # 81529719)
MJX Bugs B5W (Post pda4slash1 # 83086434)

The cheapest version of the "FPV helmet" from the VR mask and smartphone with the Bugs Go app
MJX Bugs B5W (Post pda4slash1 # 81533259)

Zap. parts
Balancing prop
Variants of completion of the regular salary and use of alternative salary
WITHChecking the standard z / y with different USB cables
MJX Bugs B5W (Post pda4slash1 # 81840100)

Mods of regular salary to reduce charging time
MJX Bugs B5W (Post pda4slash1 # 82253211)
MJX Bugs B5W (Post by vinni_ph # 82343362)

USB tester to check the staff s / y
MJX Bugs B5W (Post pda4slash1 # 81802565)

Battery tester
MJX Bugs B5W (Post pda4slash1 # 82594632)

Charging regular batteries MJX B5W through Imax B6 (mini)
MJX Bugs B5W (Post pda4slash1 # 81595656)

Expansion of functionality with the help of Arduino
Sketches for search tweeters:

Re-flashing Imax B6 to Mini functionality:
MJX Bugs B5W (Post vivivi # 82645240)
Scenarios and examples of transition from B5W to self-collection
How do visitors of this topic plan or have already implemented the transition to self-collection:
MJX Bugs B5W (Post pda4slash1 # 81553444)
MJX Bugs B5W (Post frankiiii # 82671674)
MJX Bugs B5W (Post pda4slash1 # 83078722)

Golden Pens Example Picture(what does the self-collecting passion bring people toPicture)
MJX Bugs B5W (Post pda4slash1 # 82334776)

Search trackers and tweeters
Tigromuha site

Pischalka with potential refinement under the remote control:
MJX Bugs B5W (Post BeatlesWiz # 84338328)

Example of tweeter scheme from BANO
MJX Bugs B5W (Post pda4slash1 # 81887610)
miscellanea
The most complete instruction on how to replace the bearings in the B5W motors at the link below.
MJX Bugs B5W (Post rtm72 # 83310406)
The author hammered the new under-sleeves onto the seats, although there is an opinion that it is better to press the new under-sleeves with a screw with washers and a nut of appropriate diameters.

Picture"How not to lose the snap ring when disassembling the engine B5W":
MJX Bugs B5W (Post pda4slash1 # 82103848)

Option launch platform:
MJX Bugs B5W (Post pda4slash1 # 81165068)

Mobile Video Converterfor further processing of video from a regular camera of a copter using the Power Director video editor:
Android Video Converter

Mobile video editorto process video from a standard copter camera (requires conversion to a suitable format using the converter above): [/ b]
PowerDirector - Video Editor
Synopsis supplemented ...

Picture

Post has been editedBeatleswiz - 12.04.19, 17:35
Reason for editing: New revision of the theme outline.

--------------------
Guys, how is it that you roll out of the garage without a peelicle? This is a mess ... (c) "Kin-dza-dza"
Graduate School of Curators

4 download

Beatleswiz
Message#7
05.12.18, 16:27
Experienced
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 540
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

And another question about the remote B5W:
2 pieces of antennas are real or is it a model, but inside everything is the same as in B2W?
Has anyone tried to bind a B2W remote control with a B5W carcass?

This is me to what can be done with a little blood upgrade - buy only the brain from B5W, the rest of the bundle in these models as I understood it is identical. Well, the batteries are again in a new form factor, but still they need to be reworked for a normal connector.
By the way, this MJX model is a complete copy of the JJRC JJPRO X5, judging by the description and reviews. Even the remote and removable camera are the same for the JJRC. Most likely, the third manufacturer makes a bundle and JJRC and MJX each assemble in their case and glue their stickers “under the company”. On Aliex for some time JJRC JJPRO X5 was a bit cheaper, apparently entered the market a little later. Now prices are leveled. Most likely even carcasses zabinditsya from "foreign" consoles
Sgts @ 10/27/18 22:21*
Very good quality image and video.

Can I link to a sample video? The B2W video is so-so. Skips frames, especially when abrupt maneuvers. With a color rendition too questions. For shooting, I hung up on a B2W action camera (Xiaomi Yi, it’s a course one for FPV) on a vibration isolation from Habsan.

pda4slash1 @ 05.12.18, 16:40*
Let's share information, who has this device, what problems, advantages, disadvantages.

I think most of the questions are already covered by the previous model (B2W), in this forum there is really no branch on it. I propose to read rzdizign. There is a lot of useful information how to "improve" the beetle. In the branch on B3, too, many interesting things are written. Beetle he and in Africa beetle, what number do not number it: D
Andreyka82.10 @ 10.28.18, 21:28*
Took to TomTor, with two batteries

additional Is the battery original by the way? My beetle is simply not the first copter. On Ali, how many did not take additional batteries for different copters (Syma X15, Syma X8, Visuo 809S) all slag. For Syma X15 is not particularly critical, there is about the same that flies on the staff, that on the left - the difference is about 1 minute in duration, but the other two normally fly only on the mother. It is better to take a HRB or TCB with a normal current output (35 C) and solder the connector if required. I didn’t take extra batteries for the beetle, I fly on a regular one and HRB 2600 mAh 35C (made the adapter XT30 - XT60).

--------------------
Guys, how is it that you roll out of the garage without a peelicle? This is a mess ... (c) "Kin-dza-dza"
Graduate School of Curators 4
sgts
Message#8
05.12.18, 20:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 134
Pocophone F1 6/64

pda4slash1 @ 05.12.18, 17:27*
2 pieces of antennas are real or a model

The dummy is glued inside the ferrite core, the antenna wire is in it, and I tried to put all this demand into the antenna, so that the signal is better transmitted, because the antenna bends. In general, the copter began to be controlled, do not understand how they react to the position of the antenna. Returned everything as it was. The video jerks during maneuvers and with a long distance, opened the camera, there are two antennas at an angle of 90 garadus, there is a thought to put the antenna on the roof of the drone at 5 GHz, with ali, square ones on the leg. I also bought the battery one full-time one; it flies the same way (in time), as well as on my own two. The two muffled buttons, that from below, I soldered, the left one is responsible for expenses, when pressed, it does not fly at all against the breeze, it blows off, there is no sense in it. The bottom right turned out to be a double button - return home.
Beatleswiz
Message#9
06.12.18, 11:03
Experienced
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 540
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

answered in a pm.

There is a thought on the "roof" of the drone to put the antenna on 5 GHz, with Ali, square such, on the leg.

Bad thought - this is a directional antenna (patch) and it is for FPV. It is placed on the receiver (but only if there is a diversion, the second antenna is still omnidirectional), there the frequency grid is slightly different, although there is one frequency that coincides with the upper frequency of the beetle's camera. Yes, this antenna has more KU, but also a narrower radiation pattern. As soon as the smart is out of the beam from this patch (any turn), the connection with the camera will completely disappear. As an option to solder the pigtails and put either clovers or pagodas at 5 GHz (I use pagodas for FPV) - they have an omnidirectional diagram, but KU is even smaller than the regular dipoles. But the people at B2W just pulls the dipoles from the camera out without any soldering and the range immediately improves significantly. Even to increase the range, you can use a WiFi repeater (with support for 802.11ac). I tried - the range increases about 2 times without pulling out the camera's antennas to the outside, but there is still lag. In fact, you need to stop to understand where the nose of the beetle is looking, turn in the right direction and then fly again from the slideshow with wild delays. Therefore, I made an analog FPV with an action camera as a course.

--------------------
Beatleswiz
Message#10
06.12.18, 11:44
Experienced
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 540
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

Model

it's a pity...

Then it is clear why the claimed range of control of the B5W is less than that of the B2W - the camera is outside and its wires shield the control antennas, and the console is actually the same as the B2W (with one bit inside the case instead of the normal two external antennas). Eh, it would be real antennas - it would be possible to upgrade the remote control (hang up passive signal amplifiers like a phantom), but the miracle did not happen ...

But thanks for the info :)
Now I know for sure that I don’t need to buy such a remote control. Perhaps I will make an upgrade only by buying a B5W or B2WSE brain. Until I fully decided whether I need this ...

According to the features "flying by the points", Follow Me, "flying in a circle" as I understood it - they do not function on the android, and I do not use Apple products. While I will wait for joyful messages from the owners of B5W in this thread, that on the android after the next update of the software everything has worked: D

--------------------
sgts
Message#11
06.12.18, 14:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 134
Pocophone F1 6/64

On the features of "flying by the points", Follow Me, "flying in a circle" as I understood it - they do not function on the android,

Everything works, only flying over the points does not plow
Beatleswiz
Message#12
06.12.18, 16:21
Experienced
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 540
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

Everything works

Does Follow Me follow the movement of the console (like in Habsan 501 for example), or does a person at a given point in the area recognize and monitor its movement?

Post has been editedpda4slash1 - 06.12.18, 16:25

--------------------
sgts
Message#13
06.12.18, 20:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 134
Pocophone F1 6/64

* pda4slash1,
Yes, it flies at the console, I’m not saying about human recognition, I haven’t tried it, but I’m flying over the point of interest, and you can set the radius in the program. Zhps works on it, for he holds the point, considers it in place without manual retention. The problem is in showing the map to put points on the route, for a flight en route.
* pda4slash1,
It seems there is no chip at the console, in the console, as far as I remember. How can I pay my fee, I'll sort it out.
Beatleswiz
Message#14
07.12.18, 15:28
Experienced
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 540
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

there is no chip zhps

if it's really not there, then this is some kind of Chinese "know-how." How the kopter calculates how much it should go in which direction it is not clear to me then. In Khasbsanov quadras, it is the position of the console that reads (there is exactly GPS in the console), if it has changed, it adjusts its position relative to the previous one by the same offset. (according to reviews, it’s quite buggy, and it turns the face in a different way than the owner wants - therefore shooting is mostly from the back or from another obscure perspective)

Post has been editedpda4slash1 - 07.12.18, 15:31

--------------------
sgts
Message#15
07.12.18, 21:25
Local
[offline]

Messages 134
Pocophone F1 6/64

How the kopter calculates how much it should go in which direction

Apparently the same way he sees the remote control turned, because after taking out the antenna, I had a hemorrhage with control, the antenna turned 90 degrees horizontally. I will not guess, I'll take off the insides of the console. It will be easier.
sgts
Message#16
08.12.18, 17:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 134
Pocophone F1 6/64

Here is the remote disassembled.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
sanek999
Message#17
09.12.18, 10:03
User
[offline]

Messages 69
Check in: 27.06.08
Xiaomi Mi Max Pro

Updated application Bugs go. But my map does not work as it should. Again empty.
sgts
Message#18
09.12.18, 16:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 134
Pocophone F1 6/64

Sanek999 @ 09.12.18, 11:03*
Updated Bugs go application

If it works out, I'll check it tomorrow.
seledkin249
Message#19
09.12.18, 20:39
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 6
Check in: 16.10.17
Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) SM-A520F / DS

Well, I finished them off. (12 letters in total)
The update is out.
Google map is working.
You need to remove Bugs Go and reinstall it (then the update will be installed for sure)
In order for Google Map to load, you need a good signal - it does not always work in the house.
Now everything works!
And GPS must be enabled, and Google Map must be installed.
sgts
Message#20
09.12.18, 21:29
Local
[offline]

Messages 134
Pocophone F1 6/64

seledkin249 @ 09.12.18, 21:39*
In order for Google Map to load, you need a good signal - it does not always work in the house.

So it turns out that the Internet on the mobile should be included?
Beatleswiz
Message#21
10.12.18, 11:41
Experienced
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 540
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

seledkin249 @ 09.12.18, 20:39*
I finished them off.

seledkin249 @ 09.12.18, 20:39*
Now everything works!

Respect and respect for perseverance !!!
: thank_you:

Now you can and think about acquiring B5W: D

Posted 10/12/2018 11:46:

sgts @ 08.12.18, 17:10*
Here is the remote disassembled.

It is necessary that the specialist in circuit design looked. I can solder current wires or mounted items. Chips for me is a dark forest. Which of them is the GPS chip, I can not exactly determine the pics.

But why the control has become worse when moving the antenna is not clear. Judging by the photo - in the console, the usual dipole. it has no polarization, so it’s still vertically or horizontally positioned. If only the Chinese have made models of antennas not from radio-transparent plastic, but this is unlikely, most likely the same ABS as in the case of the console. If not lazy - try again in the antenna to move into a model and horizontally (as in the console now glued) The idea should be a little better. But in Idea, of course, you need to cut 1 model, put the connector under the external antenna in its place (solder the pigtail onto the console board if there is a connection through the soldering, if not through the soldering, then you need to pick up the pigtail with the corresponding mini connector on the board side) and screw it It would be from the router antenna and with it already try.

Post has been editedpda4slash1 - 10.12.18, 12:10

--------------------

62 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 15:17