> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

UMIDIGI A3 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.5 "/ Mediatek MT6739GHz / 2GB RAM

Rep: (67)
DiscussionUMIDIGI A3
PicturePZ0371G-EU-16
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ

Specifications:
Processor and memory
2GB + 16GB
MT6739,4 x A53 @ 1.5GHz
IMG 8XE 1PPC @ 570 MHz
Supports expandable storage up to 256GB (VFAT format)

Dimensions
Height пјљ 147.2 mm
Width пјљ 70.2 mm
Thickness пјљ 8.5 mm
Weight пјљ 186 g

Battery
3300mAh (typ) Non-removeable 5V-1A

Camera and Video

12MP + 5MP Rear Camera
Main camera: 6-element lens, f / 2.0 aperture, 1.25 Ојm large pixels, Sony / OV sensor, 1 / 2.8 '' optical sensor size
1 / 2.8 '' optical sensor size
Dual LED flash
Panorama
Face recognition
Real-time filters

8MP front camera
OV8856, 8MP, f / 2.0 aperture
Selfie countdown
Face recognition

Video recording
1080p, 720p video, 30fps

Display
5.5 "Incell HD + display (measured diagonally)
720 x 1440 resolution, 295 PPI

Internet and Connections

Dual SIM slot
Separate memory card slot

Bluetooth 4.0
IEEE802.11 a / b / g / n
Support 5G Wi-Fi Signal / Wi-Fi Direct / Support Wi-Fi Display

4G networks
Used 2 SIM пјљ
Both SIM slots are compatible with 4G, support 4G VoLTE in both slots simultaneously

2G: GSM 2/3/5/8
3G: WCDMA 1/2/4/5/8
4G: TDD-LTE 38/40/41
4G: FDD-LTE 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/19/20

Navigation and positioning
в—Џ GPS в—Џ GLONASS

Sensors
в—Џ P-Sensor в—Џ L-Sensor в—Џ Gyroscope в—Џ Geomagnetic Sensor
Multimedia
в—Џ MP3 в—Џ MID в—Џ AMR в—Џ AWB в—Џ MKV в—Џ WEBM в—Џ 3GP в—Џ MP4 в—Џ M4A в—Џ AAC в—Џ WAV в—Џ OGG в—Џ FLAC
Supports H.264 (Baseline / Main / High profile), MPEG4 (Simple profile / ASP) and other video formats,
Supports audio formats such as PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC +, MP3, AMR - NB and WB, APE, WAV

Equipment
1x UMIDIGI A3
1x Screen Protector (pre-applied)
1x High-quality Phone Case
1x Micro 5pin Cable
1x Power Adapter
1x SIM Tray Ejector
1x Quick Start Guide

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Reviews
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedgyord - 25.06.19, 16:25
Reason for editing: Camera from Honor. Module from o-film with Sonya IMX386

With bonuseshttps://www.tomtop.com/p-pz0371g-eu-16.htmlhere you can pre-order as much as a pitiful 4t.r.

Rep: (5)
Interested in the phone. The only thing that is alarming is that there are no reviews, in fact the cat is in a bag, well, for that, and the discount is now. However, the firm has established itself. I think between him and syamy 6a

And what kind of feedback can there be, if no one has it?) I was interested only in the price of 4 tons at a discount. With cashback, in general, 3 kopecks come out. With this configuration and next to nothing. By the pugil, I can only say that on the device it will most likely be of sufficient quality, the main thing is that which thread is not caught. But on the firmware exactly naked droid but not the fact that there will be no kasyakov. But they are still updating the firmware and quite actively. In short, conductive 3t with kopecks, without any hesitation, I decided to pre-order.

* Annihilator ,
The price there is 5600 rubles. Bonuses did not find (they gave some promotional code 5% gift that does not work

Post has been editedAmirlee - 28.10.18, 08:43

Rep: (381)
Vernee M3more interesting will be.
The price is the same, but the memory is 3/32 and a separate audio chip.

Amirlee @ 10.28.2018, 12:43*
* Annihilator ,
The price there is 5600 rubles. Bonuses did not find (they gave some promotional code 5% gift that does not work

Attached Image

I forgot about the coupon. It would be generally in the region of 3 tons probably. Points can be saved there. Just once a day you come in and celebrate, so I marked it.

* Petrovich72 ,
Yes, interesting, pluses is memory 3/32. But minuses compared with the subject: worse design, worse camera, (yumidigi sensor 1 / 2.8). There is something to think about when choosing

Post has been editedAmirlee - 28.10.18, 18:28

Rep: (0)
I made a pre-order on alik 2 phones I took, I'm waiting: rolleyes:

Rep: (3)
Members, hello! Does anyone else think about what to buy? I looked at many options exactly on the MTC 6739, I think this phone is the most optimal) And there is no bang, it's cool too) Operatives 2, of course there are smarts where it is 3, but for the cameras here, I think: lol:, fire)) Who will say what?)

Yes nafig 3 gig. Play it anyway not real. He has maximum sepf video and chat. And milking it is also on a completely naked droid zaglaza. If I buy it for 4-5 tons, I did not find any alternative at all. With umi dealt. The build for its price is not bad. The rule was sent to me by a kasyak defective with a camera, but of the store I replaced it without problems. And returned the money for the return shipment. I corresponded in VK with off as a representative in Russian, he ruled everything. The approach pleased.

Rep: (3)
In general, I still thought today and made a pre-order for Ali)) I hope to come to NG ...: D

Post has been editedshurik2l - 02.11.18, 20:29

Rep: (4)
Umidigi is so-so company. I still use Crystal. The camera in fact sucks. Although the characteristics look good. I'm afraid that the new will not be better. about the update is to read the forum about Crystal. They brought the device to working condition, after which they abandoned the firmware. I think the device for 4.000 will not be better.

Posted 11/05/2018 05:25:

PS with Xiaomi is stupid to compare. These are different classes. Umidigi a couple of leagues below

Yes, I, as the owner of last year’s xyomi flagship, will tell you that with xayomi with quality, everything is far from being so amazing. I have gotten all smart though in the case always. In the firmware, too, there were enough lags. But of course with the minds still stupid to compare. Although at a price of 4t for this smart, Xiomi and there are no alternatives near. At least 1.5-2t more expensive. And it is already 1.5 times more to give almost. If there is 6 tons, then definitely a meyzu or xyomi.

Rep: (9)
I ordered it, but it will come to NG ...

Sent a package with tom. If it comes to the first, I will try to paint a maximum of everything and put pictures on the body. So that people have a concept worth bothering or not.

Tax 6, he gave in the mail yesterday, the carrier has already accepted, waiting

* Annihilator how did you make such a discount

There were a lot of points on tomtop. But there was no discount. Therefore, from the original price otnilos 1,7t.r. but these tricky under-aliexpress make it so bad. put the original price space, and then the type of sale. And when you apply discount coupons points, they are deducted from the original price, and not from what is right now at the sale and the benefits are zero. I was probably just lucky.

Post has been editedAnnihilator - 11.11.18, 09:25

Rep: (381)
Firmware V1.0_20181102 for UMIDIGI A3.
Topic on the official forumUMIDIGI
Direct link to the firmwarehttp: //www.mediafire.c....V1.0_20181102.rar/file
Firmware for SP Flash Tool.

Attached Image

Post has been editedgabby - 27.11.18, 17:11

Rep: (451)
Petrovich72 @ 11.11.18, 14:51*
Direct link to the firmware

3 times downloaded archive is damaged.