> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Huawei Mate 20 Lite - Accessories | Smartphone 6.3 "

Rep: (108)
Accessories forHuawei Mate 20 Lite
PictureHuawei Mate 20 Lite
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Covers and bumpers
Glass and film
Cables and adapters

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsagitt67 - 01.06.19, 09:41
Reason for editing: Clear glass with oil

Rep: (14)
* serruf,
In my opinion it has a terrible cover fat bezel around the screen.

Rep: (64)
* GAMBLER40 Which even edging it to the screen lacks even ...
This shot poorly (2 nd zoom with a few cm. Pay attention to the opposite edge of the photo =), in his hand he tactile feel thinner than Nillkin
But because of all their preferences, I do not insist just sharing your impressions;)

denkul @ 27.12.18, 19:15*
cut boots-no, three neat holes
yes, but it is not minus and the glass and eventually film tarnish and illumination / proximity sensors are closed film)

Post has been editedserruf - 28.12.18, 00:27

Rep: (5)
serruf @ 28.12.18, 3:46*
Eventually a film will tarnish

I will not wait this time, vowed a new film: derisive:
The benefit of two complete

Post has been editeddenkul - 28.12.18, 00:32

denkul @ 28.12.18, 00:29*
I will not wait this time, vowed a new film: derisive:
6-8 months when it will start to have any impact on the sensor if you do not work on the muddy production course: D
Yes it is clear that this is nonsense))

serruf @ 28.12.18, 4:33*
6-8 months when it will start to have any impact on the sensor

In general, the plans before the summer he borrowed a phone, then throw him to buy a new "miracle" of progress. Although the machine is quite good, and can stay longer ...)

* denkul
I take the phone for 2-3 years only)

* serruf I had also used the phones for as long as many years sat on apples

* denkul
I have right now Honor9 a year until all are satisfied

* serruf I have until October 9 lite was honor, and would not say that it does not suit me, I just wanted something new to try .. but the market is developing at a frantic pace, almost every month new models. Here took for himself "concept": use the device briefly, sell with minimal losses, pay extra feasible sum, again use ...
Although maybe I just gadzhetoman)

* denkul
I should be on the phone that he would work with all what I need and not tupil. + Photo-level and compact. Mate20lite example for me shovel
But this is offtopic went: blush:

* serruf Yes, it is necessary to tie and then get lyuley: dirol:

Rep: (0)
Corporate Smart CaseHuawei Smart View Flip CoverIt protects the camera? They do not stick? In general, those who use it - advise whether to buy?

A full-time film should be to glue to dry?

* AKVM ,
Do not hang around.
I advise.
Yes.

Rep: (11)
Corporate Case (book) took some misunderstanding of this model. Phone without a case that a piece of soap, tries to slip out. Notification LED under the net earpiece visible and closed case. I thought the book would be inconvenient, but with one hand, open the uncomfortable, but cover yourself active! The call can be answered in the closed position, it adjusts the interface under the window and through it is controlled. If you take the phone in hand (with certain adjustments) at the top of the cover will show the time, date, weather, and at the bottom of the battery residue (if less than 20%), and missed calls. How to set up the rest of the notice I have not found. The very cover of two materials: polycarbonate on the perimeter, not completely, but will protect the corners of the case of a fall on a flat surface, and soft polyurethane. The cover folds over the back and is easy to hold with one hand, in the closed position it as though stuck to the screen. Chamber recessed and protected access to fingerprinting became even more convenient. He opposed the covers of notebook, but it recommended to buy.

Rep: (1)
Ordered here these cases. Let's see how it Г·)

https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32951797334.html

https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32920200788.html

Can anyone advise a good protective glasses? It would be nice

* Myzuka Good on this gadget does not happen Honor 9 - Accessories (Post SeriousX # 69098124) only films

* serruf ,

It is a pity I am not able to glue the film. But in the end I ordered this.

https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32934191126.html

Myzuka @ 8.01.19, 10:32*
I am not able to glue the film. But in the end I ordered this.
this should be glued as a video from my post "pasted film as"Honor 9 - Accessories (Post serruf # 67600715)
With regards to the glass well, they are not perfect, but it's wearable, I, unfortunately, not one of the two non-commissioned it)) but they are unlikely to differ from the glass on the other models, the choice of either:
- black frame under which the clogged dust / dirt
- clear the entire screen with the oil / slush that would not leave the edges must always add
- or the whole screen to rounding, minus except that covers the whole screen not often crack edge needed bumper type Mofi / orHuawei Mate 20 Lite - Accessories (Post serruf # 78599151)of caps, but as for me he is the best))

Post has been editedserruf - 08.01.19, 12:47

* serruf ,
I got you! Thank you for the details! Come, I will learn Г·) Later otpishu about the film and covers are ordered.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/03/20, 1:42