> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Huawei Mate 20 Lite - Accessories | Smartphone 6.3 "

Rep: (108)
Accessories forHuawei Mate 20 Lite
PictureHuawei Mate 20 Lite
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Covers and bumpers
Glass and film
Cables and adapters

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsagitt67 - 01.06.19, 09:41
Reason for editing: Clear glass with oil

Rep: (1)
Taki took Freaky thing :)

Rep: (80)
* maxborisoff,
Answer the call as possible without revealing book!

Rep: (1)
Yes, it is very convenient! And the cover is very nice!
And most importantly - the phone when you close the cover - to sleep, when opening - wake up, do not need additional Taps, taps and shakes.
In the former case (not smart) often had unauthorized outgoing calls from being accidentally pressed.
Normal link to huawei mate 20 lite smart view flip cover turned out to be not easy to find, despite the fact that the original cover of the official huaveya:
Cover on the Belarusian version of the official store Huawei
Case in the UK store
Case on Amazon
Cover in Euroset

Post has been editedmaxborisoff - 30.05.19, 14:39

Rep: (4)
There are still normal glass without debility black frames on our bodies? I can not find

Rep: (64)
* nord0409,
the debility frame cover not glued edges in clear glass they pour oil
Therefore, if both options are not satisfied, it is worth paying attention to the film

I'll write is not popular, but if you have the opportunity, you'd better buybronoskinswith the installation in the store. I used to scold them, but looked a living is a very thick film almost like glass (typical soft fiberboard), they have a year warranty, no matter what will change, and even if such a tired replacement free of charge. I have it still do not like because the edges are not smooth, but there's an amateur

Another option if you live in Moscow, put in transparent glassOf SC Huaweioil they promazyvayut.

I still chose to "debility" framework for easier and take the pack and when it is convenient to change without reference to time and place: happy:

Post has been editedserruf - 31.05.19, 22:52

serruf @ 31.05.19, 22:52*
in clear glass they pour oil

Yes, I would love myself filled with oil, the experience with other phones was, but I'm even without butter even find nothing normal can not ...

Rep: (64)
* nord0409, a photo , boutiques , glass , butter although it has so complete, at the edge of the glass is not smoothed because better under the bumper with high sides ala Huifen from the cap

Post has been editedserruf - 01.06.19, 07:25

Rep: (0)
Who knows, in the corporate book cover configure the display of notifications from third-party applications (wagon, Watts)?

Rep: (5)
Hello everyone. I bought a bag Huawei flip Cover, but it is firmly not in contact with (the phone is locked). As I understand, it is because of the lack of magnetic fasteners on the corners, and ease the cap. Maybe there is a way it utyazhilit or magnets to attach without losing the look? And indeed, there are people with this defect?

Rep: (0)
Prompt, this model has a cover with external lenses? Or what some external lenses with a convenient mounting for the model of the smartphone?

Rep: (11)
RynerDr @ 12.06.19, 02:02*
I bought a bag Huawei flip Cover, but it does not abut tightly
I wrote about this issue are those who have been glued safety glass.

Rep: (11)
Updated 9-ku and earned sms notifications in the corporate smart cover.

Rep: (38)
* maxborisoff , Ali it is not?

Rep: (363)
* Hanol , The Beeline recently I took the original Flip Case for 500r.

Rep: (13)
With Pandao Case for 108k
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedks67 - 14.07.19, 08:25

Rep: (5)
And why not finish with a blue to blue machine?

Rep: (75)
Strange question, but all the same - who can saw Smart Case with "Binding" is not on the left, and the bottom? Left very inconvenient, one arm cover can not open, and generally keep really in open cover uncomfortable. Like a couple of days and just I pulled back the back cover.

* sturmovik,
For example
240.94 rubles. 21% DISCOUNT | JONSNOW Case for huawei P20 lite P30 Pro, flip cover to mate Nova 3 20 Pro, mobile Case Honor 10 Lite 9 Lite 8A 8C 8 S, covers KSE-LX9
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32861536772.html
248.09 rubles. 32% DISCOUNT | Flip leather case for huawei mate 20X20 September 10 Pro purse Case for huawei mate September 10 Lite mate RS July 8 caseback Case Etui
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/33017806060.html
Sought on request "mate 20 lite case vertical".
UPD. Oh. I saw about the "smart". These are not smart, of course, these are not seen.

Post has been editedtrinCat - 19.07.19, 10:13

Rep: (25)
Help is needed. Smart got no charger. Block native samsunga from quick charging, but without charging the second zipper. Poverbank xiaomi with fast charging, charging with two zippers. There QC3.0 block, but 9v, 1.67A, too, with a lightning charge. I wanted to buy QC3.0 9V2A, but the seller says it will probably not compatible. He speaks only his native block Quick charge or super charge. What will be charged with two zippers?

Rep: (36)
* krivihsergey Buy your own and do not suffer. But do not chase cheapness and buy only from a normal seller, because there are fakes. I can give a link, there are 100% originals and delivery less than 2 weeks from the date of payment.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/05/20, 21:24