> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

11 pagesV  « < 9 10 11 »  

> Huawei Mate 20 Lite - Accessories | Smartphone, 6.3 "
Anlenka
Message#1
24.10.18, 22:52
вљњпёЏGood FeechkaвљњпёЏ
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 645
Check in: 27.09.16
Huawei nova 3 PAR-LX1

Accessories forHuawei Mate 20 Lite
PictureHuawei Mate 20 Lite
Discussion » | Purchase » | Accessories » | Camera talk »

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Covers and bumpers
Glass and film
Cables and adapters

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 09.05.19, 08:41
Reason for editing: Original memory and cables
serruf
Message#202
17.04.19, 04:39
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1265
Check in: 21.12.09
Honor 9

* ogb
1) all practically soft films have this band - it is from perforation, look for a film where there is no separation into lower and upper parts, only it will be harder to glue, often in pictures they have a protective layer with a single layer, and in fact they are sent with a divided one. There is a 3rd type of filmshttps: //www.aliexpress...-6-3/32917936125.html?These are old films that were glued to flat screens because it is not full screen ...
2) In your case, it looks like they made the perforation too deep - but you got the money back (or maybe you pulled it badly, it is possible that it was flat and smoothed out over time)
3) I see that the film closes the screen, why should the film close the display so that it curls? The rest is usually covered with a bumper

In general, the film is very good, I have not seen it better, although there is a link to a specific film in the post from the header, but two types of films are described there, and it is not indicated that you only need to take this one - this is always a subjective opinion, so for Cheui My subjective view and the best, but it is not the only film of its kind with an adapterhttps: //www.aliexpress...e-20/32960791505.html? :)

Judging by the recall, you were unlucky with perforations, but this is Ali, where every 3rd product goes to a dispute, and every 5th is asked to return and he flies into the ballot box, because the return is more expensive than the goods: D
ps: the world has changed, if before consumer goods were brought to the market at the ~ 90-95% stage of "readiness" and then brought to mind, now this figure has dropped significantly and subsequent batches do not always bring to mind ...

I looked carefully reviews with acc. Keywords: damaged adhesive layer, it seems there is on all the latest batches for different smartphones. It looks like it's time to delete the recommendation from the header.
I do not know where you looked reviews in the official storehttps: //www.aliexpress...-Pro/32948714163.html?I read all 35 pages, the reviews are of course different and more positive, but most of those who have problems write about problems with the bumper, less about problems with bubbles (they just don’t know what they will then disappear), one review fool smoothed the film already removing the protective layer =>I scratched it)), I found a review; a person writes that, on the contrary, a small part of the protective lower layer is badly cut, but that the protective layer is damaged, I have not found a single response to this product ...
If you read all 3017 reviews in a crowd for all goods, then do not forget that they also have glasses - and here they may have a full hat))

Post has been editedserruf - 17.04.19, 05:21

--------------------
ogb
Message#203
17.04.19, 12:17
Local
[offline]

Messages 116
Check in: 06.12.06
HP iPAQ hx4700

* serruf,

And the reviews are right here on the forum in the branches on other smartphones. On Ali, really, for some reason, not yet. Also (here onsavagemessiahzine.com) there are reviews that there was no band in the old batches.

If the film does not reach the brim, completely repeating their shape, then it is not “3D”, as indicated in the description, and no one pulled the seller by the tongue. Now I looked carefully, she also spontaneously moved away over the edges of the display overnight (see photo), what happens when the phone talks in her pocket?

“Officialness” (taking into account all the doubtfulness of this term, with reference to Chinese sellers) of the store “chyi VIP Store” seems unfounded. In any case, there is a shop "chyi Official Store" (which, however, has no films for our smartphone). Also on the package there is no “Shii” labeling (found on packages from reviews), which also leads to suspicions that we are simply dealing with a typical Chinese rogue who sells low-quality fakes.

At a minimum, in a hat it would be worth pointing out that the film is not 3D and with a clearly visible torn strip. Yes, and tactile sensations are dubious - the finger slides along it noticeably worse than the film supplied by Huawei (I compare simultaneously with Mate 20, whose film is glued at the factory). When gesturing with a pair of fingers to zoom, this is annoying.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedogb - 17.04.19, 13:59
serruf
Message#204
17.04.19, 17:03
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1265
Honor 9

"chyi VIP Store" seems unfounded. In any case, there is a shop "chyi Official Store" (which, however, has no films for our smartphone).
I have ordered and works there for 6 years already, I have not observed any problems for 2 years, I won’t argue if you’re unlucky and got married, sometimes)
At least in the cap it would be worth pointing out that
This subjective opinion during the day, the film on the glass slides with me, now with a creak - this is from the fingers of the recording at the moment, this is on any film like that. Although, on the whole, ALL the films slide until they are rubbed with oil, then they are salted and polished with this very nature and then the finger slides again - but if you have problems on the first day = marriage

Write simple with minuses (or formulate in one of the previous ones and throw a link in the PM) add to your posts about 2 types of films, unfortunately, I can’t edit the cap in this thread, because the topic is created on even though it may not be my request

Post has been editedserruf - 17.04.19, 17:27

--------------------
ogb
Message#205
17.04.19, 20:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 116
HP iPAQ hx4700

* serruf,

Positive reviews, alas, are outdated. In my copy (04/15/2019):

- on the adhesive layer along the upper mask there is a clearly visible torn strip (judging by the reviews onsavagemessiahzine.comappeared in the last installments for different smartphones, i.e. marriage is not a single);
- the film is flat and does not cover the edges of the display;
- spontaneously departs from the glass along the edges without any mechanical effects, just a few hours after sticking;
- a high coefficient of friction compared to, for example, the factory film of Huawei, noticeably interferes with gestures with a pair of fingers;
- on the packaging there is no marking "chyi".

Post has been editedogb - 18.04.19, 13:59
serruf
Message#206
17.04.19, 21:47
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1265
Honor 9

* ogb, here we discussed the completeHuawei Mate 20 Lite - Accessories (Post Nice Day # 78443257): D

judging by the reviews onsavagemessiahzine.comappeared in the last installments for different smartphones, i.e. marriage is not a single
I do not observe such reviews//savagemessiahzine.com/ forum / i ... hyi & forums = 288 & st = 1940- can be some links?

For 2019, I found a pair of not objective reviews that can be dragged behind your ears to your description of a barque and a dude who betrays bullshit for Chewie, but found a video on the sticker of this filmhttps://youtu.be/XXdcU4Hi_I0: happy: however there is someone after him it is not clear how to glue judging by the comments: D

Post has been editedserruf - 18.04.19, 02:00

--------------------
ogb
Message#207
18.04.19, 11:25
Local
[offline]

Messages 116
HP iPAQ hx4700

serruf
Message#208
18.04.19, 14:44
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1265
Honor 9

Ogb @ 04/18/19, 11:25*
and here the band was, but it resolved itself:
Well, it should be the film should be when you glue for this and the tool in the set, at the expense of sliding already wrote this is not in the film matter but in the dirtiness of the screen and the humidity of the fingers, at the expense of the edges the film is more under the bumper. Own your marriage is to say so the nuances of the product, and even in the reviews people still write that they like the film - because there is no better unfortunately. Well, I have not met for the message for a couple of years.
So it's a matter of taste.

--------------------
ogb
Message#209
18.04.19, 17:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 116
HP iPAQ hx4700

Well, it’s not at all to do with the “greasiness” of the fingers: I have on my desk a completely new Mate 20 with a factory film and a Mate 20 lite with a new Chyi, both without any signs of greasiness. The fingers are dry, freshly washed. By Chyi slip bad. According to the factory - good. Absolutely correct experiment.

Damage to the adhesive layer any tension only aggravates - in appearance it is notched to the outer film, if you pull, it will only get worse.
ogb
Message#210
18.04.19, 19:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 116
HP iPAQ hx4700

* serruf,

: D Well, again, no, I take LG G2 since the time of the king of peas already knows what an inexpensive film bought on ebay about 5 years ago, I wipe the film (and really, greasy) with an alcohol wipe. Slides indistinguishably from the factory Huawei. No, well, of course, a dynamometer would be nice, but with a gel the difference is significant.

Damage is not necessary. The usual technological flaw. Here on the forum I saw a post in which it was stated that there was no strip on the back film, despite the 2 mask segments. Yes, a lot of positive reviews make you think that just before the defect was not.

Post has been editedogb - 18.04.19, 19:47
serruf
Message#211
18.04.19, 19:51
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1265
Honor 9

* ogb, randomly just some people do not care for this band and in different batches are noticeable in different ways, and alcohol polishes for me for 8 months so there was one film polished: D
I mean that of the films that you can buy for this model Chewie is the best, but not the best at all ....

Post has been editedserruf - 18.04.19, 20:25

--------------------
vasilis2
Message#212
21.04.19, 16:04
User
[offline]

Messages 82
Check in: 13.04.11
Huawei Mate 20 lite SNE-LX1

Pilot_44 @ 04/01/19 15:47*
And did anyone manage to find on this device on Alik a glass with SURROUNDED edges and full sizing? That is what repeats the contour of the screen. Everything that I ordered (both 6D and 10D) comes in simple flat glass with a rounded edge (2.5D).

Yes, yes, I, in addition to 6D and 10D, also ordered 9D :) In addition to the flat bottom, they have a 2.5D rounding of the edge very symbolic, although on renders everything is different. And also the black edge in them eats up 1.5mm of the visible part of the screen on each side.
The only normal 5D came from the REAOOM Official Store:5D glass
Supplied with glass, napkins, spray with oil. Until I glued it, I finish the hydrogel from ZNP (it was mentioned above), the film is fuffle, degraded in 2 months - small dents are not corrected (and the incision that was discussed a lot above is also seen from above). Although I rarely use the phone at all, more is on the table.

Posted 04/21/2019 16:08:

Previously, I took the same excellent quality for the P20 Lite in the REAOOM OfficialFlagship Store, but the substrates came with a handshake.

--------------------
Huawei Mate 20 lite (SNE-LX1), Huawei P20 Lite (ANE-LX1), Samsung J5 2017, Xiaomi Redmi 4A, Cubot S600, Cubot Note S, Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos (GT-I9192), LG Optimus L7 II Dual (P715), LG Optimus One (P500), Motorola C380
pilot_44
Message#213
21.04.19, 18:11
User
[offline]

Messages 63
Check in: 14.02.19

vasilis2 @ 04/21/19, 16:04*
normal 5D came from REAOOM

Does he have glue all over the surface?

--------------------
9.0.1 (EMUI 9.0.1 SNE-LX1 9.0.1.163 (C10)
Sann4oss
Message#214
01.05.19, 20:18
User
[offline]

Messages 72
Check in: 25.10.15
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Standard

Advise a good and high-quality cable for charging.
4Serg13
Message#215
01.05.19, 23:55
Only sony
[online]

Group: Assistant Moderator
Messages 1132
Check in: 21.04.16
Sony Xperia XZ2

M
* serruf, * oleg-kis, Check outForum Rules!
4.10. It is prohibited to provoke a conflict, as well as the response to provocation. If you think that you have been insulted (humiliated, otherwise violated your rights or Forum Rules), report this fact to the Moderator. He will take the necessary measures to the offender.
I cleaned the topic!
serruf
Message#216
02.05.19, 00:30
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1265
Honor 9

* Sann4oss, any from Ugreen will be of high quality, for example, thishttps://aliexpress.com/item/-/32678087225.htmlHowever, almost all cables cope with the charging function.

Post has been editedserruf - 02.05.19, 00:32

--------------------
Drsex
Message#217
07.05.19, 06:08
User
[offline]

Messages 83
Check in: 15.01.10
Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018)

I just can not make the original cover of the book work properly. Punka menu * Mode in the case * simply no. If that version of Sne-lx3 which is without NFC

Update: my version is also without a hall sensor.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedDrsex - 08.05.19, 12:17
roman750
Message#218
08.05.19, 21:00
Local
[offline]

Messages 376
Check in: 10.10.11
LeEco Cool1 Dual (C103 / C106 / R116)

Hello everyone! I bought this device, I have a couple of questions, how do I turn it on to have a counter on the icons? And then they come SMS, and on the icon there are not any tsiferok))
vasilis2
Message#219
08.05.19, 22:44
User
[offline]

Messages 82
Check in: 13.04.11

Sann4oss>Advise a good and high-quality cable for charging.

Excellent cable and charger is already in the box. If you look around, then only the Baseus charger was surprised by the support of the supercharge, and the magnetic PZOZ cable had the lowest voltage drop among the magnetic competitors.

Tests:
Attached Image

Post has been editedvasilis2 - 13.05.19, 21:15

--------------------
Huawei Mate 20 lite (SNE-LX1), Huawei P20 Lite (ANE-LX1), Samsung J5 2017, Xiaomi Redmi 4A, Cubot S600, Cubot Note S, Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos (GT-I9192), LG Optimus L7 II Dual (P715), LG Optimus One (P500), Motorola C380
serruf
Message#220
09.05.19, 07:00
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1265
Honor 9

Vasilis2 @ 08/05/19, 22:44*
Excellent cable and charger is already in the box.

And if you get lost, you can purchase original ones here:https://shop.huawei.ru/accessories/cable

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 09.05.19, 08:40
Reason for editing: Added a topic header

--------------------
Drsex
Message#221
10.05.19, 03:48
User
[offline]

Messages 83
Check in: 15.01.10
Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018)

For those who stuck the complete with bubbles, I stuck with a huge number of bubbles, but exactly and without specks. After 4 days, all the bubbles have resolved, everything is fine, so do not peel off.

11 pagesV  « < 9 10 11 » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 14:48