> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Huawei Mate 20 Lite - Accessories | Smartphone 6.3 "

Rep: (108)
Accessories forHuawei Mate 20 Lite
PictureHuawei Mate 20 Lite
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Covers and bumpers
Glass and film
Cables and adapters

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsagitt67 - 01.06.19, 09:41
Reason for editing: Clear glass with oil

Rep: (251)
* alekssmak, godnota, I will go. You can not bathe then with Ali)

Rep: (64)
* iopt ',
home need to lift up a little to the top otherwise it will bend at the bottom and score to dust glue as glass - at a time.

* serruf, adopted. Glass is not glued, which means at a time? You can not kosyachit, if started, will not re-stick?

Rep: (64)
* iopt ' , The film is typically adhesively bonded in 2 stages at the beginning of the upper part by cutting or by bending of the lower protective layer and then subjected simultaneously map otkleivaya remainder. Here the film is pretty tough to glue simply - to clear the screen, and peel the protective film immediately slapped: D as a glass

PySy: Of course I know about the method for the water glass, hinges and stretchers, but eventually you realize that the "slap" just (gently put the glass on the phone), the easiest and most reliable

Post has been editedserruf - 18.01.19, 13:18

Rep: (42)
All good. The people who use the smart cover, you have on the screen is worth a glass or film? Ordered the case, stuck to the screen glass with the purchase. Now I think if cover is how to work?

Post has been editedwitu900 - 18.01.19, 14:51

Rep: (78)
* witu900,
Complete the on-screen film, I think there is no difference - should work

Rep: (20)
alekssmak @ 17.01.19, 21:09*
Up and down:

And the bottom and right, it Kotska body already?

Rep: (0)
Hello, someone tell me what is better to take a mate 20 pro stabilizer (Steadicam)? That was the maximum compatible smartphone features and the stabilizer?

Rep: (8)
oleg-kis @ 20.01.19, 20:25*
And the bottom and right, it Kotska body already?

No, the dust is likely. Phone in your own cover, shot only to photograph the film.

Rep: (47)
who use no protective accessories, tell me what are your impressions?

Rep: (20)
* QAset ,
Bad ask a question, zaminusuyut))
I have two phones, blue and black. Very caring attitude. Nevertheless, both have appeared on the side faces of the housing, and chips and scratches.

Rep: (47)
* oleg-kis And why not ask, I want to know how the device is exposed, so to speak, external factors in everyday use

Choate said support now that the Russian Federation is not included in the protective film. Is it so? There hushop who took over, and came to the film?

Rep: (1)
* iopt ' ,
Yes Included!

Rep: (6)
* iopt ' , Huawei took over, the film is complete

* Myzuka, * EvgeniiM, and it took a long time? Headphones are included?

Rep: (6)
* iopt ' In early December, the headphones were included, as well two gifts were given the choice, I took a monopod tripod wireless and Batteries with fast charging at 10 thousand mA

* iopt ' , 2 weeks. Everything is!

Posted on 01/22/2019, 12:12:

* iopt ' , Ears can be thrown out at once, alas!

* Myzuka, yes ears just are not needed, and wrote that the fig. On hushope it says simply that the ears are complete, and the film is not. Once again convinced that hushopa support can not write not to ask ...

* iopt ' ,

In support of it makes no sense to write. They are there they do not know how you've noticed. To put this film does not become, waiting for the glass and TPU film. Let's see what is best! Of course I would like to glass, but I think it is normal not to sit.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/02/20, 20:28