> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

11 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Huawei Mate 20 Lite - Accessories | Smartphone, 6.3 "
Anlenka
Message#1
24.10.18, 22:52
⚜️Good Feechka⚜️
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 645
Check in: 27.09.16
Huawei nova 3 PAR-LX1

Accessories forHuawei Mate 20 Lite
PictureHuawei Mate 20 Lite
Discussion | Purchase | Accessories | Camera talk

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Covers and bumpers
Glass and film
Cables and adapters

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 09.05.19, 08:41
Reason for editing: Original memory and cables
serruf
Message#2
25.10.18, 04:42
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1265
Check in: 21.12.09
Honor 9

Transparent siliconeDF Silicone Super Slim hwCase-62 bumperofPlayer.rufor 654 rubles. - I do not advise buying!
overview
I took the phoneanother place
The bumper was purchased for certificates for waiting time with Ali normal, so I would not recommend taking this model at Player.ru, I looked at a few of them and they were either scratched or scuffed and "Kotz", I chose it is difficult to catch them with a scratch and small “kotzks” in the photo, usually I send such to Ali with scrap:
Attached Image
Attached Image
the bumper itself may have the effect of "eraser" leaves traces on the phone after removal, perhaps because the new one and in time it will pass:
Attached Image
Bumper comes in a carton:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
It sits on the phone well, all the holes are the same, but the holes for the microphone and the flash move slightly, the buttons are pressed well.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Conclusion: the usual bumper at a time to protect against scratches, on Ali such you can find 60 rubles: D

====
He got ordered by mistake for Honor 9 (turned out to be big) universalBrown Velcro Caseunder 5.5 phones, our phone is perfectly included in the bumper, so I think the old 5.5 universal covers fit our phone because our case is without frames ~ = the same size as the old 5.5 with frames.

=====
I ordered on Ali(I took something similar for other models):
TPU blue bumper- unpretentious in leaving, on it attritions will not be noticeable. Protection against scratches and light shock.
Nillkin Nature transparent- a classic of the genre, the most pleasant and subtle office option. Scratch resistant only.
Analog (MOFI) shockproof bumper under the fabric- I want to believe that it is really an analog, I took it not because it was cheaper, but my wife just liked the design more. If it is an analogue, then it has good protection, but requires sizing of the film on the back cover of the phone so as not to scratch it, because the base of the bumper is tough, if it turns out that it is not an analog, then I will order MOFI
Transparent silicone bumper with a picture- cute bumper with minimal protection
Film on the back cover- under hard not transparent bumpers
Film on screen- took a sample because cheap
Film on the screen with the adapter- high-quality film with an adapter for easy sticking
Glass with black frames- most likely a garbage option, as in any other glass =>becausewhatgladiolus: search:
Angle type-c- cool color under jeans, just a short corner was needed
Road cable roulette 2in1- I did not choose: lol:

Post has been editedserruf - 03.11.18, 11:49

--------------------
AlexanderL
Message#3
25.10.18, 09:11
del
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 15780
Check in: 12.02.13
Meizu 16th 6/64

M
Subject moved to subsectionDevice accessories

--------------------
MoreI am not a moderator. For questions related to the forum, you are happy to answer existingModerators of the section "Android - Devices"
Bigfloot
Message#4
25.10.18, 09:37
Local
[offline]

Messages 156
Check in: 10.10.16
Xiaomi Mi Pad 2

The original one is a branded case of 1700 in electronics stores, and the connected one is just silicone for 600r (tin) or wait with alik for ~ 300 with glass).
Synthmanhtc
Message#5
25.10.18, 10:02
User
[offline]

Messages 88
Check in: 28.09.12
Huawei Mate 20 lite SNE-LX1

BigFloot @ 10/25/18, 10:37*
Original - branded case 1700 in electronics stores

Something expensive you found a branded case, I use this - I like it very much;)
https: //www.dns-shop.r...and-honor-brand-huawei

Post has been editedSynthmanhtc - 25.10.18, 10:03
serruf
Message#6
25.10.18, 13:45
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1265
Honor 9

* Optimum303,
I watch you evaporate your bronoskins in all topics?
We have already compared in the Honor 9 theme that your film is the same as the film for 60 rubles: rofl:

The best and most convenient film = filmChewieon all devices (judging by the reviews), and this is a red price for films, but at least the adapter is there, not a bottle of soapy water ....

* Synthmanhtc
atTechno Pointas always, a few kopecks cheaper;)

* Bigfloot
Which region is it in? in Moscow it costs 499 rubles. atConnected

Post has been editedserruf - 25.10.18, 14:07

--------------------
Bigfloot
Message#7
25.10.18, 16:19
Local
[offline]

Messages 156
Check in: 10.10.16
Xiaomi Mi Pad 2

* serruf, Moscow, river station
vtijr
Message#8
26.10.18, 20:51
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1468
Check in: 07.10.10

Serruf @ 10.25.18, 13:45*
The best and most convenient film = film Chewie

For me, the best film -Clear coat. I pasted it on four previous smarts. The kit also includes a spray bottle with liquid.

--------------------

DELL Venue 11 pro 7140 Core M Win 10 download

serruf
Message#9
26.10.18, 23:38
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1265
Honor 9

* vtijr
It was meant in terms of ease of sticking and price-quality, and so they are all the same in essence, that in 60 that for 2000 thousand. There is no difference.
But ideally, by the way, take a tselekovuyu, where the protective layer of the film is not divided into two parts, because there remains a strip, for example, for Honor 9, just in Chyi this strip is slightly higher than the frame of the screen and unlike Dashman’s, this is its only minus, for Huawei Mate 20 Lite while on the road, so that nothing so far only in theory, I think that the strip will be noticeable. However, a solid film, and even without an adapter, will be difficult for most to stick perfectly.

I have not tried your film, but it is very similar to bronoskins at an unreasonably overpriced price. This is called the marketing or the effect of "Herbalife": D
Chyi is the best according to most users of this thread.Honor 9 - Accessories

Post has been editedserruf - 26.10.18, 23:47

--------------------
vtijr
Message#10
26.10.18, 23:43
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1468

* serruf,
I still prefer the American quality to the Chinese, I'm sorry, I tried it on myself. But I do not impose my opinion, use it to your health.
I will add that it is generally simple to glue this film - you spray the tool and film on the screen and the film, and then move it as you need it, the film slides until the liquid has dried, and it is easy to fit to the right size. A day later, all the bubbles that were disappearing themselves

Post has been editedvtijr - 26.10.18, 23:48

--------------------
DELL Venue 11 pro 7140 Core M Win 10
serruf
Message#11
26.10.18, 23:52
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1265
Honor 9

* vtijr
vtijr @ 10.26.18, 23:43*
I still prefer American quality to Chinese
And what are you doing in the branch of the Chinese smartphone? ))

--------------------
vtijr
Message#12
26.10.18, 23:56
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1468

* serruf,
but show me not a chinese smartphone

--------------------
serruf
Message#13
27.10.18, 00:05
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1265
Honor 9

* vtijr
those. you don’t like films, but smartphones yes, I agree with you that I wouldn’t take Ali’s clothes, for example, although we’ve got half of the country’s clothes and everything suits them ... and I think we’re leaving the topic: offtopic:

And what about the difference between a film from the USA and a film from China? High-quality, armored - these are all epithets for the inexperienced, in fact, what is the difference?
vtijr @ 10.26.18, 23:43*
I will add that it is generally simple to glue this film - you spray the tool and film on the screen and the film, and then move it as you need it, the film slides until the liquid has dried, and it is easy to fit to the right size. A day later, all the bubbles that were disappearing themselves
Almost any film can be glued in such a way, but it is much less convenient and safe than to glue with an adapter onto a dry one, the film needs to be glued quickly. so that small dust particles imperceptible at first glance would not get on the phone and the film, and when you have water there, well, well, it's a matter of habit. butSC do not recommend pouring liquid on the screens of phones that do not have moisture protection, water can get through the speaker and the home button or the edges of the screen for example ... It is even recommended to wipe the phone with a cloth, and not a screen.

Post has been editedserruf - 27.10.18, 01:58

--------------------
vtijr
Message#14
27.10.18, 08:20
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1468

* serrufwhat's the difference - I will not tell you, but the process itself - you don’t pour it, but spray it, and the extra drops are removed with a napkin. In general, I recommend the film, but to buy or not - a personal matter
Attached Image

Post has been editedvtijr - 27.10.18, 08:28

--------------------
serruf
Message#15
27.10.18, 08:42
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1265
Honor 9

* vtijr
I know how to do it and ordered such filmsthey are fullon Ali, I wrote my opinion, but myopinionabout one of the Chinese films in chronology for 11 months, the last Chinese cheapest film lasted for about 7 months, and it was not the best of them, Chyi is understandably the case))overviewon her

But you are right, let everyone decide that he is better and more comfortable.
==========

Has comeroad roulette Cafele type-cThey took a different phone, but decided to leave, the quality is good fast charging works
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedserruf - 27.10.18, 21:12

--------------------
Nice day
Message#16
29.10.18, 17:51
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2568
Check in: 01.10.12

http://mirishop.ru/pro..e-20-lite-prozrachnoe/what do you think about it?

--------------------
“And why are you looking at the knot in your brother’s eye, but you do not feel the log in your eye” (Matt.7: 3).
serruf
Message#17
29.10.18, 18:28
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1265
Honor 9

* Vanya Vetrov,
As usual, it will not glue around the edges or it will be much smaller than the screen - it will go on time, the cheaper the better, if the edges are not glued it is better than when there is less screen.

=====
By the way, with regards to the complete film, I advise you to glue it quickly in one go as usual glass, because the base is very sticky and any speck of dust adheres to it in one go TP method of films does not fit her

Post has been editedserruf - 29.10.18, 18:32

--------------------
Nice day
Message#18
29.10.18, 18:30
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2568

* serrufIs the film normal?

--------------------
“And why are you looking at the knot in your brother’s eye, but you do not feel the log in your eye” (Matt.7: 3).
serruf
Message#19
29.10.18, 18:34
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1265
Honor 9

* Vanya Vetrov,
Well, if you can stick it up normally, then yes, but this is always a tape measure))

--------------------
Nice day
Message#20
29.10.18, 18:50
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2568

Serruf @ 10/29/18, 18:34*
always tape measure))
it's true! : D

--------------------
plaffin
Message#21
31.10.18, 22:34
Local
[offline]

Messages 320
Check in: 14.05.10
ZTE Nubia Z7 mini

Serruf @ 10/29/2018, 17:34*
* Vanya Vetrov,
Well, if you can stick it up normally, then yes, but this is always a tape measure))

Well, if you follow certain rules, luck will be more than 95%. Need to glue in the bathroom, it is better some time after a shower. It is better to glue such a film as a set immediately, flat, after cleaning the screen. So smoother. Otherwise, if it’s crooked, it’s unrealistic to redo it. And the bubbles that form in this way can be expelled or collapsed with a plastic card, and maybe they themselves will disappear.

11 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 14:48