Windows Mobile 6.1 lock | password lock desktop

Rep: (0)
Friends help advice, there is a device based on Windows mobile 6.1, for which there is a window at startup with the requirement to enter a password, the password is not naturally know, cell phones came from the United States, and there is no appeal possible for password!
Previously, other locking types rounds cleaning the registry, etc, in this case, the terminal does not give access to any file system, it does not see the PC as a drive, in general access to it does not have ... on your desktop PC writes the device is locked to unlock, enter the password.

What to do?

Rep: (1090)
johnbutlerrr @ 23.10.18, 06:21*
access to it does not have ... on your desktop PC writes the device is locked, to unlock, enter the password.

If you have a device connects both ActiveSync, it clings to a Linux machine and watch via pls in / Windows / StartUp
Then banging blocker through prm. I motorolovskie TSD "razlochivayu"

Post has been editedAzathtot - 23.10.18, 12:34

* Azathtot

With this disease understand a little differently)

And can you tell, just have to deal TSDshkami.
How to change the keyboard type in MC3090, 3190, everywhere where simple mechanical throwing out is not successful?
I know that it lies either the SDK, either through the registry, but I alas through the registry does not get anything.

Rep: (1090)
johnbutlerrr @ 23.10.18, 08:08*
How to change the keyboard type in MC3090, 3190, everywhere where simple mechanical throwing out is not successful?

Here repairs were never engaged, only the programming for them

* Azathtot
So there's just more programming and goes, knowledge of the registry operation principles.
Because I did not fully understand, but a lot of manipulation do successfully.

Rep: (19)
Good afternoon, it is the CCP that does not have wifi, how to distribute it on the internet with bluetooth Android 7.1.1 ?, , not detect the CCP Service Android.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/10/19, 11:59