Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Reviews
FAQ
In connection with the minimum configuration, there is no instruction for use in principle, and some things may not be obvious

Control:
Navigating through the menu - buttons for the next / previous track (duplicated on the volume wheel)
Go Forward - Play
Exit - Back
Options - Hold Back
Control Lock - On Button
Turn off - hold the On button

Changing the language from Chinese:
In the menu, select the gear - select the item labeled language - select English

Switching to usb DAC mode:
Settings (Set) - USB Type - USOUND
After that, when connected to a computer, it will offer to enable usb DAC or just charge the player

Automatically add all audio files to the collection:
Go to music - create playlist - wait for the scan to complete
Then you can either lose everything, or go back and choose already by albums, genres, etc.

Chewing a single flac with .cue:
Start playing the mega-track for 50 minutes: D
Hold back button
Choose cue playlist
Listen to tracks individually

Stirring, repeat
During playback, hold down the back button and turn on the Play mode submenu
Repeat - Repeat
Shuffle - Shuffle

Change the equalizer preset:
Unfortunately, presets cannot be configured, you can only choose one of six ...
During playback, hold down the back button and turn on the Sound settings submenu
Choose any you like (apply in real time)
Firmware upgrade
Only one firmware update was found on the Internet from 2017-09-01, which can solve problems with working in usb DAC mode.

Install at your own peril and risk!

Instruction:
1. DownloadAttached fileUPGRADE.zip(4.42 MB)
unpack the UPGRADE.HEX file to the root of the memory folder
2. Go to Settings - Auto upgrade - confirm the installation, the player will reboot itself
3. Re-configure the language, etc.

K
There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 22.10.18, 16:21

Rep: (55)
inak @ 15.12.18, 17:05*
According to the firmware and kickbacks. In devaysa judging by the photos should spi flash as a greater pack routers. Most likely there firmware. And if special clothespin (or fall) + programmer to remove the full dump is likely to roll it back. And in the case of death of the stick will be on that return.

Firmware (the very first of September 2017) seem to have merged and posted on Pleer.Ru, just as I knew her back did not try to fill in, and may have tried, but it did not work (protection, etc.), I have personally no programmer for this purpose, can someone of the owners of the most competent (and equipment) in this area has. dump herehttps://yadi.sk/d/5SFjJkYy3RiY97
Of course, it would be a more interesting version of April 2018. Flash player is worth on winbond w25q128jvsq

Attached Image

Post has been editedmaxxkur - 16.12.18, 10:00

Rep: (169)
maxxkur @ 15.12.18, 17:50*
wheel slightly loose, but the encoder is clearly working,
..I cut of the film to protect the screen (even when they were for smartphones and tablets left) washer, the same as in the encoder, one at the time., put dve- viscous and tugovato not audible clicks.

Post has been editedsergo2073 - 06.01.19, 15:11

Rep: (126)
* maxxkur,
It's good to pour in the new empty USB flash drive, so as not to kill the original, if indeed it can not accept the dump that obschemto strange.

Another of the observations - a weekend in more detail Zeke listened and somehow got the impression that with the dynamo he is better "ripe" than with hybrids and fittings (although all valves \ hybrids I have a fairly low-end - all there Apple MA850, Xiaomei Hybrid pro Arvika, Ulwup C630, etc.), well that is not just disgusting plays, but with Dynamo just much more interesting ... Maybe that supply in amps TPA6130 case, although the resistor at the output is not that usually spoil the sound hybrids / fittings?

Post has been editedmaxxkur - 16.12.18, 15:45

Rep: (66)
Prompt who connects to DAC mode for Android. As it correctly connected?

Firmware on 04.19.2018 with the software on your own riskhttps://cloud.mail.ru/public/EUd5/vSDVp8dnE
We say thank you to Mr.-ph with Pleer.Ru site

Rep: (694)
maxxkur @ 19.12.18, 17:43*
Firmware on 04.19.2018 with the software on your own risk

On my started up (B2, photo in the header), I do not remember were or not, but such items were added about the sleep timer mode and in the car on the menu seems to be moving faster than sound ... not tested, but usb DAC mode, the volume quite dead , manual equalizer settings are not there, but I would like just a little twist arms. From pleasant - update of 09/01/2017 burst without problems and usb DAC volume became normal, only firmware version was now displayed as v1.101.10 2017-11-07, but it does not matter: D
Attached Image
Attached Image
UPD. Filled again - here the volume, in principle, once every 3 below, that I was here at 25 at 70: D

Post has been editedback37 - 19.12.18, 18:20

Rep: (63)
It was infa that the program can be saved lined up with the device firmware. Who can throw off pliz original firmware from 11.07.2017, without the volume of the patch.

Post has been editedmess85 - 20.12.18, 00:37

Rep: (11)
Damn, this is not something that the problem is more a nuisance - after preproshivy on from 04.18 and the subsequent rollback to the one with pleer.ru not saved settings (language, which is especially unpleasant). What to do something in order not to vybeshivaet? We can completely reset? That's not difficult, just a large music library, dancing to begin again, and if xs poser lift. And by the way - all encoded files to M4A (AAC) output, sales do not understand, like mono, just pretty much with aytyunsa nadergat, it losless in this format - like the quality of a modest size, translate into flac - hurt the horse razmerchik becomes all Well it is set))

absynt @ 21.12.18, 18:37*
this, not that that problem is more a nuisance - after preproshivy on from 04.18 and the subsequent rollback to the one with pleer.ru not saved settings (language, which is especially unpleasant). What to do something in order not to vybeshivaet? We can completely reset? That's not difficult, just a large music library, dancing to begin again
..poprobuy throw firmware (update) to the other (otformatiruemuyu) clean micro sd, and with it to flash zanovo.S flash drive on which the music library, remove all the files that have unknown format (itd playlists), and all ustakanilos should be ..: D

I Tried - and so, and that. Choate does not change any of that. Lan, it's easier to get used.

Rep: (0)
Guys like him in comparison with Zeeshan 1?

renatd81 @ 24.12.18, 17:38*
Guys like him in comparison with Zeeshan 1?

If Z1 stock, then Ziku head and shoulders above Z1 sound quality, except that the output power is less ...
If you already have a well-considered zamodenny Zeeshan Z1 (dvuhpolyarka, a change in the DAC PCM5102), then there must have parity, but the service at the players still different, closer to me turned out to Ziku SS4398 ... Well and Ziku screen still there :)
P.S. I say not unfounded, because Z1 has a replacement on the DAC PCM5102, but odnopolyarke; Z1 to normal DAC ES9023, but translated into dvuhpolyarku and Zeeshan Z2 and Z3 ...

Post has been editedmaxxkur - 24.12.18, 22:31

absynt @ 21.12.18, 16:37*
And by the way - all encoded files to M4A (AAC) output, sales do not understand, like mono, just pretty much with aytyunsa nadergat, it losless in this format - like the quality of a modest size, translate into flac - hurt the horse razmerchik becomes all Well it is set))

On firmware 11-2017 player and third revision of the same garbage - all in a heap, all of the sounds is lost (eg backing vocals). Although written to the player that the same album in the ALAC and FLAC equally plays ... Maybe the parameters of the original material coding to M4A role ...

Post has been editedmaxxkur - 26.12.18, 15:31

I suppose it's not a container - Flac, ALAC, and so on. and the codec - specifically AAC (advanced audio codec), but this is a question for kanesh proshivkopisatelyam. And this ketayskaya public for seven locks - not dostuchishsya. And it seems enthusiasts will not help here, is not the case.

Rep: (3)
Hello, prompt me to a new user of this unit, what to do when you first turn? What tricks can you tell? You do not know how to translate into Russian? Or maybe, there is someone in the programmer and the power to do so? As for the sound?
Still interested in trying to connect the player to a laptop and use it as an accelerator, a firmware works and how all works, thanks in advance
Just interested to hold tighter scheme and android smartphone

Post has been editedAlbert.Z - 05.01.19, 11:33
Reason for editing: Added

* Albert.Z .. "great and powerful" in it, the current Chinese and English, and if you use it in a usb-dac mode, you need to flash upgrade of the profile branches Site pleer.ru 17 str.Zvuk will be loud.
Or the same thing in the cap there

Post has been editedsergo2073 - 05.01.19, 13:55

Rep: (1)
Question everything. What is your reference song (album), by which you check their ears and player? And preferably a link to download!

Rep: (1)
I do not claim to be an audiophile but I likealbum

Rep: (63)
* Albert.Z,
Look, please, my messageZiku HD-X9 [Other] (Post mess85 # 80358813)
If you have firmware from 11.07.2017 or earlier, you can save it and put it before it will be possible to reflash? And you and all will be helpful.

Post has been editedmess85 - 05.01.19, 18:18

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/09/19, 22:07