Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Reviews
FAQ
In connection with the minimum configuration, there is no instruction for use in principle, and some things may not be obvious

Control:
Navigating through the menu - buttons for the next / previous track (duplicated on the volume wheel)
Go Forward - Play
Exit - Back
Options - Hold Back
Control Lock - On Button
Turn off - hold the On button

Changing the language from Chinese:
In the menu, select the gear - select the item labeled language - select English

Switching to usb DAC mode:
Settings (Set) - USB Type - USOUND
After that, when connected to a computer, it will offer to enable usb DAC or just charge the player

Automatically add all audio files to the collection:
Go to music - create playlist - wait for the scan to complete
Then you can either lose everything, or go back and choose already by albums, genres, etc.

Chewing a single flac with .cue:
Start playing the mega-track for 50 minutes: D
Hold back button
Choose cue playlist
Listen to tracks individually

Stirring, repeat
During playback, hold down the back button and turn on the Play mode submenu
Repeat - Repeat
Shuffle - Shuffle

Change the equalizer preset:
Unfortunately, presets cannot be configured, you can only choose one of six ...
During playback, hold down the back button and turn on the Sound settings submenu
Choose any you like (apply in real time)
Firmware upgrade
Only one firmware update was found on the Internet from 2017-09-01, which can solve problems with working in usb DAC mode.

Install at your own peril and risk!

Instruction:
1. DownloadAttached fileUPGRADE.zip(4.42 MB)
unpack the UPGRADE.HEX file to the root of the memory folder
2. Go to Settings - Auto upgrade - confirm the installation, the player will reboot itself
3. Re-configure the language, etc.

K
There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 22.10.18, 16:21

Rep: (172)
sprank96 @ 11.03.19, 21:50*
plz tell me, player really chews ALAC? Someone tried personally?
..davayte test file, check ..a reference to the source

Rep: (56)
sprank96 @ 11.03.19, 19:50*
Greetings, prompt plz player really chews ALAC? Someone tried personally? On sellers page No description.

Problems generally not lossless ALAC, and with pursed in AAC m4a container - plays like mono (on Ziku X10 is the same garbage)

Rep: (11)
and in any other container - AAS plays, with front-loaded, whether that ... the rest - a player just superb (considering the price, kaneshno)))

Rep: (3)
Thank you all for the answers! :)
Tell me then, would it make sense if ALAC transcode in FLAC? Or will the same eggs, only in profile? :) Not really rummage in this case ...

Rep: (0)
Prompt, to play with this player my tfz t2? Impedance 16 Ohms; 110 dB. On a smartphone without the DAC noise. How is the noise?

sprank96 @ 14.03.19, 20:14*
Tell me then, would it make sense if ALAC transcode in FLAC? Or will the same eggs, only in profile
..gde you do take the ALAC, Flake little what? I 3-4 known sites lack of ears and flac and DSD , 24/196; 24/96; even 16 / 44.1 is quite ..: rofl:

Rep: (56)
nox567 @ 14.03.19, 18:29*
Prompt, to play with this player my tfz t2? Impedance 16 Ohms; 110 dB. On a smartphone without the DAC noise. How is the noise?

Warm tube noise at X9 is present. Audible on low-impedance sensitive gag (your right of these), but does not stop completely in the background music;)

Posted on 14/03/2019, 23:24:

sergo2073 @ 14.03.19, 19:39*
.where you do take the ALAC, Flake little what?

Oddly, but in ALACe have many albums (from the Russian rock for example), which in FLAC and APE no.

Zaiteresoval also a question about the noise: there are those to whom it interferes with or even faintly?
Just I am going to take a bunch of X9 and TFZ T2 (the player is on the way).

Rep: (1)
It depends on the headphones! I have just heard between pesnyami.No not annoying!

* Lukenrus , Barely audible on some headphones?

On T2 I did not listen! On kz zs5 not hear! On polnorazmerah barely audible in pauzah.Ne critical for me!

* sprank96 , This, of course, offtopic, but tfz t2 are wonderful, but you need a good source. They are noisy on the smartphone without the DAC. I had to solder a small adapter for noise reduction. If you still buy these headphones, write as they are with this player, look to the him.

Rep: (84)
Ordered TFZ series 2, came as the picture T2, although they should have a deuce on the case, in general the Chinese again namudrili well or thrown.
The sound is not bad but it was not enough bass ordered them spinfity added bass is now OK and can be warmed well, and the way they are noisy even with shanlingom M1 think adapter to make 10-20 Om.Ne will make noise above 32 ohm headphones.

Since T2 is more expensive than a series of 2 !!! Lucky!

Rep: (84)
LukenRus @ 18.03.19, 09:51*
Since T2 is more expensive than a series of 2 !!! Lucky!

Not the fact that T2 sent but look like and the driver of the same worth.

Who in what order the Media player files? I have to drain the firmware if you listen to in the folder mode, the sequence is very strange 04,05,06,07,08,09,10,01,02 say ..... If you listen to playlists mode the files are arranged in alphabetical order. I used to listen to in the order in which they are placed on the album. Firmware solve this problem?

* sysoi ., ..U me flashing with 17 pages, the same reading as the hochet.Esli listen to books - all the chapters are not on the list. : Unsure:

Rep: (11)
Sorting in the player is on the fop-names. To sort through your favorite order using the program fat sorter, or the like.

* nox567,
I accomplish your goal, without any problems, but it is still not as fast as we would like. Estimated delivery date T2 - On April 2-7. And still need to warm :) Ordered together with nozzles SpinFit CP100, that would be a possible lack of LF / HF is not excessive sparkle experience :)
The player also has to come before April 1. How come, I will test the existing tinnitus BlitzWolf BW-ES2 and KZ ZS7, and will compare directly from iPhones head-on and with FiiO X3-II memory. I go here otpishu that natestiruyu :)

I've also wanted to know the following: Can the player to mix one folder? I discography are each in its own folder. Can I choose a specific folder (the same one artist discography) and simply mix the tracks?

Rep: (2)
I have a galaxy t2, background noise can be heard, but does not prevent it stitched on.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/09/19, 20:18