for the printing of the book | If the Chukchi - a writer

Rep: (0)
I agree, the issue has been blurred. For me it was interesting at first just to see whether it is possible to print all budget eReader. Who would be more specific.

Grateful for the new question format. Almost all true, but the micro sd is not critical, and can be Claudia OTG or wafer.

But instead of wood with a claim such as Onyx like something decent for the same and less money even Nook Glowlight 3, and even better Kobo Aura H2O Edition 2 Rakuten ... Already over 179 bucks terrible)).

In general, all as always. Very much simpler ...: happy:

Thank you all for the information!

Rep: (624)
"General type" - can be even on my Kindle 7letnem with four buttons and a joystick.
but as it is convenient / acceptable - there is hardly anyone will respond. to trample on these rake have

Post has been editedStopkin - 22.10.18, 07:06
Reason for editing: duplication

Rep: (770)
tygos @ 22.10.18, 5:52*
In general, all as always. Very much simpler ...: happy:

Of course, especially when you do not know what you want and desires change as gloves. Good luck in choosing.

tygos @ 22.10.18, 05:52*
Claudia can and OTG or wafer.

But instead of wood with a claim such as Onyx like something decent for the same and less money even Nook Glowlight 3, and even better Kobo Aura H2O Edition 2 Rakuten ... Already over 179 bucks terrible)).

It would be interesting to see how you connect an external Claudia to Kobo for OTG or there is WiFi. And as Kobo programs for handwriting recognition and text protsessorone Vordpada not worse? All of this is no longer necessary? How backups will be created to do the most? IMHO for this and need a memory card ... And they have nowhere to insert or to Kobo nor the Nook ...

Post has been editedeliy - 22.10.18, 11:30

eliy @ 22.10.18, 16:30*
It would be interesting to see how you connect an external Claudia to Kobo for OTG or there is WiFi. And as Kobo programs for handwriting recognition and text protsessorone Vordpada not worse? All of this is no longer necessary? How backups will be created to do the most? IMHO for this and need a memory card ... And they have nowhere to insert or to Kobo nor the Nook ...

eliy @ 20.10.18, 17:20*
Ljuboja Chinese kakaha on Android

You really himself once defined ... Otrutirovanny Nook gives you everything that can give debiloid 4.4 + On Kobo -. Linux with all the consequences. Why the heck Kolupaev flash drive, when there is a wafer? The volume of the desired slip a couple of seconds that ultrik under the roof, which is under the sky background. Claudia prishurupit lace on these OSes are quite real. Claudia from the wafer directly or dongle anyway still persuading.

I have never in this good is not a "guru", but it is - a matter of technique. It is decisive in a small dose of persistence. Had to twist and so on)).

Much more interesting is that both animal WATERPROOF. Because the pampas worse than any tsunami - condensate.

tygos @ 22.10.18, 13:56*
You already own somehow decide ..

If we quote, the quote in full, then do not have to write nonsense.

eliy @ 20.10.18, 12:20*
Ljuboja Chinese kakaha on Androidand Bluetooth.

In Nook have bluetooth? According to the wafer upoteete Claudia prikruchitvat being in the Pampas
tygos @ 22.10.18, 13:56*
Claudia prishurupit lace on these OSes are quite real. Claudia from the wafer directly or dongle anyway still persuading.

I have never in this good is not a "guru", but it is - a matter of technique. It is decisive in a small dose of persistence. Had to twist and so on)).

But as the twist, to share the results, do not forget. Especially as the twist Claudia and Kobo, Kobo and finds itself aaplet not worse vordpada and Kobo will be able to pass all of the wafer on ultrik under the roof or in the sky

Post has been editedeliy - 22.10.18, 14:24

Who in pompasy drags Claudia? Let Claudia home bakes pies)).

Most certainly will. And I will unsubscribe. If only you relaxed: ok :. You do not think that Ledger Oscar given for a nervous tic?

Since the individual topics about the possibility to set the eReader is not - if you have experience and thoughts on the subject - you can share here. For those who have a reader - a potential means of production - it will be a good help. I do not think I'm the only one.

Information without treatment - ballast. And the ink, with all the disadvantages, still allow the waste to work with numbers and letters less health.

And, if possible, let it be not a gray or gundezh rassuzhdalki to combat elephant with a whale, and a tough specifics on models and features.

Thank!

# podpishusnakamenty

Book printing IMHO as a hammock for standing. Nerves, it is also health. Reader on eInk is not a panacea for all ills, and especially the budget even with the temperature control backlight (or have you can not budget option offer? Like as a means of production, and why would it save ?! It will pay for itself quickly)
You can of course themselves cherish that time Linux or Android inside, you can do everything, to adjust and to scroll, but in fact, everything rests on the possibility of concrete iron on which all this running and closing level OS, and on eReader it often is closed, that at times, and I would like to, and do not install and do not fasten as on the Kindle without JB and JB do not even understand (it Oazis2 example)
If we want to monitor on eInk that while only ONYX BOOX MAX 2 instead you can buy so competently lighting in the workplace do think that for a piece of dollars greatly saved the eyesight (although it is still over the years as spoiled as if looking in the the eInk, but in a good ips class retina, because life is not fair and not just glyadenie to monitor its ports, a lot more then what people do not even think)

Post has been editedeliy - 23.10.18, 09:21

Rep: (83)
* eliy,
at Lenovo have some laptop eInk-screen TV, but the device is also not a budget. IMHO, if moved onto thoughts and we must preserve them, fit and recorder)

* Troubadour, laptop is not exactly satisfied - even a 300 gram tablet is too hard. and with autonomy in no way easier. then in the condition of the mountains, pampas, all things ...

* Stopkin,
pen with a notebook has not been canceled: D

* Troubadour, it would be too easy =)

and even notebook paper backups for a long time =)

Post has been editedStopkin - 23.10.18, 13:52

Stopkin @ 23.10.18, 13:51*

Tracing paper :)

* Troubadour, last year I was looking for her. trivial task in these times, I tell you =)

Stopkin @ 23.10.18, 13:51*

Nope, quickly. Smartphone take a picture, send to the cloud. : D

Posted on 23/10/2018, 14:58:

Generally, if you discard the need for adjusting the color temperature of the backlight unit here is IMHOhttps: //goodereader.co...duct/good-e-reader-6-8
Crossbreed ebuka and vakomovskogo tablet with a stylus.

Post has been editedeliy - 23.10.18, 15:12

Stopkin @ 23.10.18, 19:49*
last year I was looking for her. trivial task in these times, I tell you =)

For maniacs who are 90 per night redraw 3 genshtabovskie A2 borrowed until the morning B) - a question -two fingers on the asphalt. : D

@ The Troubadour 10/23/18, 18:45*
pen with a notebook has not been canceled

In the car, under the radio - always - skleroznik, 6x8, without linovki a bookmark. Plus soft pencil. On the road: the left page - that take away from the house and where; Right - that bring to the house and where. With the responsibility that - in comparison the whole barely-ktronnaya offal of dry residue is a forest. : D

eliy @ 23.10.18, 14:19*
Book printing IMHO as a hammock for standing. Nerves, it is also health. Reader on eInk is not a panacea for all ills,
You can certainly entertain yourself so that once inside Linux or Android, you can do everything, to adjust and to scroll, but in fact, everything rests on the possibility of concrete iron on which all this running and the level of closeness of the OS,

So, what sort of a bastard with that can compete? :-) It's not worth a damn. Only - some devil-garbage in a backpack or in pants lisaped. To a couple of hours per day or ten hours recklessly couple times a month polopatit churn yes distribute clippings with comments. So casually, like Nakata zabubenit Intermedia nudi few lines netlenki: comando:

If only: cut-and-paste yes dial-rub. Well, a simple plate but the correct analysis of the character fonts. As said - the horizon of wood-uordpada.

Nobody here horns in the ink does not intend to rest against. The house - a hardware calibrated Monique, a new laptop, car, or zabogorya - ultrabook. Illiterate - the tablet. : D

The only question is that when there is a need, again, to keep the screen for hours on the palm of the muzzle: I'm sorry, Lord - but let it be ink. : Shok:

Post has been editedtygos - 23.10.18, 17:43

tygos @ 23.10.18, 17:29*
two fingers on the asphalt
it's different, diametrically opposite :) also a table with a lamp with a pull to the mountains? :)
beautycarbon paper(NOT tracing paper) that the copy is immediately at the time of writing. additional costs - in fact, carbon paper, and paper. in the 90s it has been claimed in some places, as I remember. )

Stopkin @ 24.10.18, 02:37*
it's different, diametrically opposite

Well, we Well, sort of, about tracing:
@ The Troubadour 10/23/18, 19:24*
Tracing paper :)

Carbon paper - own song. Someone has even increased by a third samizdat blueprint. More in the "Underwood" is no longer scrollable and does not break)). This is what sinking vision then

The usual procedure here gundezha: but RAM and CPU of the people was somehow more. And nanometers shorter. And poshustree screws.

And then it all turned slowly pulled out of lyudov in gadgets. And people gradually began to cover. Gadget. From imitation leather, for a couple of bucks with aland

Onsavagemessiahzine.comwebut Do hde?

Post has been editedkoordinator - 25.10.18, 12:08
Reason for editing: With smiles too much.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/04/20, 14:32