for the printing of the book | If the Chukchi - a writer

Rep: (0)
I would be grateful for tips on choosing budget e-reader, which has a function of correctly typing. With adjustable backlight.

Preferably not from a number of "fingers like a fan" - a tough povsednevku. So if you suddenly flew away, she rolled away, swam away - in a good way)).

Great if you could connect an external Claudia.

I wonder whether there are in budgetary protection raspoznavalka handwriting? Especially trained?

Thanks for the tips!

Post has been editedtygos - 20.10.18, 06:36

Rep: (1297)
The tablet.

Billard @ 20.10.18, 11:31*
The tablet.

Much obliged, of course, grateful that no quill. : D

That is, all of your experience cries out that none of the e-book 500 bucks cheaper typing physically impossible?

Post has been editedtygos - 20.10.18, 08:12

Rep: (45)
* tygos,
Boyue Likebook Plus (it is the same Icarus Illumina XL HD) seems somehow be adapted for this purpose.
In the next branch discussed just this use.
We sold as Tesla Logos TL708.
By the way, they have released a new version, much more productive, which is almost entirely a tablet with e-ink (and Android already there 6th, not 4th)Boyue likebook mars.

Post has been editedtugrikkk - 20.10.18, 08:48

tugrikkk @ 20.10.18, 13:47*
* Tygos,
Boyue Likebook Plus ...

Thank you for specifics! Maybe I've encountered - as well as the Kobo model adapted to enter?

Post has been editedtygos - 20.10.18, 09:47

Rep: (45)
* tygos,
From Kobo I only Aura One was. There is not only a screen to type (the default keyboard Russian No need to bring your own). At Glo support for Bluetooth is also not stated, so that even if you put back any text editor, it is still only able to type on the screen.

Rep: (1297)
tygos @ 20.10.18, 06:42*
Your entire experience cries out that none of the e-book 500 bucks cheaper typing physically impossible?

Exactly.

Rep: (724)
tygos @ 20.10.18, 06:29*
I will be grateful for your advice on the choice of budgetary e-book, which has a function competently typing. With adjustable backlight.
Preferably not from a number of "fingers like a fan" - a tough povsednevku. So if you suddenly flew away, she rolled away, swam away - in a good way)).

Ljuboja Chinese kakaha on Android and Bluetooth.

tygos @ 20.10.18, 06:29*
whether there are in budgetary protection raspoznavalka handwriting? Especially trained?

If only put separately, because the android.

IMHO iPad 2018 + Apple Pencil + Bluetooth-keyboard + the correct software,

Rep: (80)
And that in a laptop is not happy? Dimensions?

Rep: (622)
"Budget" ...
"500 bucks" ...
ahem ...
for polshtuki can still take up to a dozen Android-Chinese. quality issue, however, remains open.

well, a normal tablet and him Claudia. and the stylus if needed. and it is guaranteed to perform better than all Chinese together.

@ The Troubadour 10/20/18, 17:23*
And that in a laptop is not happy?

Stopkin @ 20.10.18, 19:27*
well, normal tablet

Yes this crap on the tables above the roof. By Della to Yoga. For their tasks.

Talking about the ink.

tugrikkk @ 20.10.18, 14:58*
From Kobo I only Aura One was. ... it is still only able to type on the screen.

Thanks. Claudia - not so that a matter of principle. More important than the screen. But the latest Kobo, like, at all - the wafer.
Kobo somehow inspires confidence. And for raspoznavalok handwriting in e-books is not a purely hardware tolerances? And in which the android does not help?

Post has been editedtygos - 20.10.18, 18:00

* tygos, Well, then the answer has sounded - to take Chinese crafts with blyupupom.
or c otg.

tygos @ 20.10.18, 17:44*
And for raspoznavalok handwriting in e-books is not a purely hardware tolerances? And in which the android does not help?

What do you mean? What a pure hardware tolerances needed forhttps: //play.google.co....handwriting.ime&hl=en
If the Chinese kakahi Andryuha 4.0.3 everything will beam. Well, except that everything will work as a matter of settling plate for 40 bucks, for a eInk ... And what is the point of such a venture? Type writing on eInk that not tired eyes? Well, the entire nervous system is tiring for the eyes ...
IMHO normal tablet, normal soft, good bluetooth keyboard and work will bring joy.

Stopkin @ 20.10.18, 23:02*
Well, then the answer has sounded - to take Chinese crafts with blyupupom.
or c otg.

Sounded so telepathically that he was not caught the eye ...: D In fact, the question the first line was:

tygos @ 20.10.18, 11:29*
I would be grateful for tips on choosing budget e-reader, which has a function of correctly typing. With adjustable backlight.

Those. comprehensive answer to your interpretation, "inany Chinese crafts with blyupupom competently It has a function of typing is regulated the temperature backlight ? "Russian and Chinese, of course - brothers forever, but not to the same fucking much :).

eliy @ 21.10.18, 05:50*
And what's the point in such a venture? Type writing on eInk that not tired eyes?

Read, write, edit. Suffice day marinated in a sleeping bag on the side of a blizzard or storm alone gadget to understand than the plate 20 cm from the muzzle is different from the reading room: D Not to mention the fact that understanding the differences between 180 grams of the reading room of the hernia netbook and even 300 - tablet comes after the first few kilometers on the ridges ...

For sane functionality of all this tripe E-dictated purely tasks rather than Ponte and whims.

tygos @ 21.10.18, 12:50*
in any Chinese crafts with blyupupom correctly implemented the function of typing and have adjustable temperature lights?

Somewhere in there you need to telepathically understand what you're talking about the temperature of the backlight ask?
tygos @ 20.10.18, 6:29*
With adjustable backlight.

Adjustable backlight brightness is not adjustable?

In each issue of the correctness of the contained part of the answer.

Once you list all electronic books produced an acceptable weight, with adjustable temperature, lighting, and an android bluetooth on budgetary price for you, then, and see what you buy.

Post has been editedeliy - 21.10.18, 13:53

* tygos, at the same time, if not too difficult - and even give some guidance "competent implementation of the functions of typing." and then you never know - you advise kakoynit notebook, and then it turns out that you need a full-fledged word processor.

and - I do not understand and therefore itching - even if on a slope under the storm is so necessary to write that much, "I can not eat" В©, then written to be some value at least for the author. although, according to the original formulation of the question - "if suddenly flew away, rolled away, swam away - in a good way" - it seems that the value is not just a gadget, but also wrote, flown away-drove off-uplyvshee with him.
although it is not my business, of course.
well, or device must have some additional functionality / features which are also not (yet) announced

eliy @ 21.10.18, 18:42*
Once you list all electronic books produced an acceptable weight ...

It's - response to a request to advise the book? Those who can "transfer" but asks called ... that's right - an exhibitionist.

I faced with eReader and absolutely they do not rummage. When you try to understand stumbled upon something that always suck reading, but nowhere is there a description of how they can recruit. Since many budget without Android, the question arose how to use them under pisalku.
The raison d'ГЄtre of forums that someone in a word can save you days of searching. So if I could list the characteristics and subtleties "of all published books" - why the heck I do something to ask?

The question was nubicheskim suspected the answer in what eReader you can recruit and on what platform it is convenient to realize. Answered - on Android. This one word is - dry residue from all the answers. And it is obvious from the outset.
I knew would be "where, in addition to the Android ..." asked. As interesting naprmer, Kobo features.

eliy @ 21.10.18, 18:42*
In each issue of the correctness of the contained part of the answer.

Questions with answers contained are called rhetorical and nothing but the loss of time do not bear. ;)

Stopkin @ 21.10.18, 19:27*
at the same time, if not too difficult - and even give some guidance "competent implementation of the functions of typing." and then you never know - you advise kakoynit notebook, and then it turns out that you need a full-fledged word processor.

Thank you for the clarification. Had in mind the possibility of at least Vordpada.

Stopkin @ 21.10.18, 19:35*
and - do not understand and therefore itching - even if on a slope under the storm is so necessary to write that much, "I can not eat" В©, then written to be some value at least for the author

Zazudit when the nose is not vysunesh. If the reading - not just a stop-gap, not going anywhere without scribbling. We can read, in fact informers and Reuters. You can write, in fact, and "white papers" with Commerce.

Or reader can fill a verse about pistils, stamens and a little cloud? When I pulled out a couple of days, and you have torn from the throat to the IPA data. A hunchbacked posture in planktonic crustacean over Claudia soot in the city as a scrap?

The Pampas couple of hours anyway perepadet. But if sweeps or floods, you have better options Activity, for example, 16 hours in the same position, except for the reading room? Without a wife? : D

And about the value: the best habit to any user of these creatures hostile technology - mercilessly to backup all the length and breadth. In three baskets. Once every three days.

And if a couple of pages and drift away - to hell with them. The main thing is to make sure that the head remained. : Lol:

* tygos, Well ... how would you explain ... readers, they are also reading room, because so called, that are designed primarily for reading it. This, of course, may seem strange, counter-intuitive and even paradoxical, but - that's it.
and all the other functions in them, and if implemented, then more "for show" and these features are implemented, most often, the manufacturers is not the first order.
all - both the leaders and outsiders - are trying to increase sales. but the leaders go on carefully (well,
at least try and get some) develops software for reading, an iron, service and support, and outsiders take "a wealth of functionality." It is not difficult to take, roughly speaking, the smartphone age 6-7 years old on the same android, vpiherit it in a large body, prisobachit screen and - in circulation. Support, warranty upgrades - horseradish. Why, if after six months produced "a new, more functional" model in the near consideration are often characterized by rapidly obsolete, for example, only the presence / absence of a complete cover ugly. if the cover a little more quality, the model automatically gets the prefix "luxury" or the definition of "premium class". and there is no need to engage in software development - here, here naked with android market, pick up his own software. and software adapted for e-Market Inc. screens is not that much. and adapted, in the first place, it intended mainly for reading. What a surprise, right? ...
and the rest of the software, in the best case, you can change the skin, or subject to a more or less suitable for slow monochrome screen. besides, I have already talked about the old android.
but it did not concern the manufacturer, the hemorrhoid falls squarely on the shoulders of the user.

so if you ask for an answer in one word, that word has sounded - the tablet.

tygos @ 21.10.18, 15:49*
It's - response to a request to advise the book?
Questions with answers contained are called rhetorical and nothing but the loss of time do not bear.

Rhetorical question of what people write when looking for something different in principle.
Then you would have responded much more quickly set you your "nubichesky" question properly:
I want eink book, with built-in lighting, adjustable temperature, it was with the support of the microSD, weighing no more than 300g, which can be put (in his absence) software with capabilities not worse than Vordpad for record-keeping, book need affordable, budget up to $ 500 , desirable to be able to connect an external keyboard for Bluetooth and the ability to install and use the software recognizes handwriting

Given the adjustment of the color temperature illumination:
ONYX BOOX Monte Cristo 3. Well, there is still ONYX BOOX Cleopatra 3 but you can not come because of the weight. 235gr without cover and android 4.0.4. While the first does not weigh much less than 205gr without cover. Android 4.2 it has, so that the selection of software that can be put on the wider, but also not all in a row, and on the selection of software that's not for us, rather subject to specific devices. Both the production of second-rate Chinese firm.

Post has been editedeliy - 22.10.18, 01:11

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/05/19, 22:18