Xiaomi MiJia Car DVR 1S Camera | Xiaomi MiJia Car DVR 1S Camera

Rep: (7)
DiscussionXiaomi MiJia Car DVR 1S Camera
device type
Discussion пїЅ
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Attached Image

Specifications
DVR has received a highly sensitive sensor of the Sony IMX307 Starvis line designed specifically for such devices. Fast lens with an aperture f / 1.8, viewing angle is reduced from 160 to 140 degrees, but it is enough to cover three lanes. Supports video shooting in Full HD, and new chip SigmaStar enhances image detail in the evening, suppressing noise. MiJia Car DVR 1S detects sudden movement of the vehicle and records the time of the accident in a separate folder.
Another innovation was the parking mode, which is automatically activated 20 minutes after stopping the car. The DVR will respond to suspicious shocks and record these events. The function is useful even when the power of the cigarette lighter socket is off - the built-in battery with a capacity of 470 mAh will last for some time. In the presence of a 3-inch display with a higher resolution of 640 Г— 360 pixels (against 426x240 pixels in the original).
The developers have also added voice control, but at the moment it is only known about the support of the Chinese language. The DVR is attached to the windshield using an electrostatic film that leaves no residue. Nowhere is the synchronization with the smartphone.

A photo

Attached Image

Video examples
Firmware
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links. ;

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 31.03.20, 13:44
Reason for editing: Manual BP

Rep: (2)
DRON A4 @ 18.12.18, 8:20*
and there is an English version?
yet, the seller is lying

Rep: (0)
Someone tell me on the parking mode, these parameters mean

Tell me how to configure it?
Who have already bought yourself this model?
Determined to get through the app?
Mi dash cam and mi home.
How to use and what language?
Thank!!!!

Posted on 21/12/2018, 19:42:

Is it worth it to buy it at all?
Or is it better not to bathe and buy the old version?
Tell us about your experience.
Thank!
And it has already ordered, I can give up until it's too late ...

* Sasha621511 I myself recently bought it. Too, I had a choice between the old version and the new. In another new sensor from Sony, and the other small improvements missing. The only negative now - that the whole interface is in Chinese and a global firmware to wait probably still need. Although somehow do not care about the language. The main thing is that it works and everything takes off as needed. Through the application in auto connect to it and look at all the records that are on the flash drive. It is very convenient and probably the most necessary. You can take it. I think you will not regret, and problem solve with the language still further.

* yughochka , Thanks for the advice!
And with his set up and how some apps?
If not difficult steps to immediately know what to prepare! Thank you !!!

* Sasha621511 Through one application currently only Get Connected - Mi Home. Region China need to choose the language of the application and choose English. Then it will find itself recorder. Through this application you will be able to update the firmware in it and keep track of the files that it stores on the flash drive and immediately download the necessary on your phone. For the rest of the settings until tight. I'm in the setup of the recorder while not even climb. There are all in Chinese and nothing is clear.

* yughochka And I think that through the phone can be customized ..
So we will wait for the English version of the firmware)))

* Sasha621511 , Yes. We need to wait for the firmware and will be all right on the settings. While it only takes me and I can download the files you want.

* yughochka , And in how many minutes the roller writes?
And quality writing?
Itself is not buggy and beeps constantly?

* Sasha621511 , Not buggy at all. Recordings are saved on two minutes. Can change in the settings is possible, but so far only two minutes. Good quality. Everything is clear and like nothing to complain about.

Post has been editedyughochka - 22.12.18, 10:18

Bought Xiaomi MiJia Car DVR 1S, paired with mi home could not, despite the fact that replaced the language settings to English and the Chinese region, and connected phone by wifi with the registrar.
It is waiting for updates mi home, which will allow to pick up the recorder and replace the recorder on the English language. While torture.

Bought for the DVR card to 64GB, it was exFAT, her receptionist saw.
I had using the card reader Transcend USB3.0 and guiformat programhttp: //www.ridgecrop.d...ndex.htm? guiformat.htm
reformat the card to FAT32 on the video instructions from here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek-cL8N5Mck

Post has been editedsentiment_ru - 22.12.18, 22:00

sentiment_ru @ 22.12.18, 20:59*
Xiaomi MiJia Car DVR 1S, paired with mi home could not
no problems, I went into the ACC. Mi Home, in the settings put China region and language Eng., Scroll to the device to my regika, picked it up and everything. Region without China it is not in the list of devices xiomi.

* tlkcomp , And by the registrar satisfied?
Customize happened?

Che then customizes it ?? People I'm shocked with the comments, Google translator translates all bang, put things in a camera phone on the characters and all 12 menu items from which to configure the needed first 6-8, the rest of the firmware version, the amount of memory, formatting, reset, and Th else, I bought for 3500 this model, set for 5 minutes in the car, translate recorded on a leaf and everything is convenient, would recommend, super quality

Posted on 24/12/2018, 21:10:

Incidentally updated when connected to Mihoum I chose China language and region, connected by vayfay quickly as the English language is not, but without rules

* belovi , People are different.
If he's so good, it pleases.
A link can throw, which ordered?

* Sasha621511 ,
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32946501823.html] [/ Url]

Post has been editedtlkcomp - 25.12.18, 12:39

* belovi And fixing normal does not fall off?
Send photo as you have it fixed?
Behind the mirror would hide ..

Rep: (33)
Ordered yesterday, today canceled the order due to lack of Russian localization and took Xiaomei 70 meter like, without a screen, for me the absence of any intelligible language, this criterion is not in last place.

Post has been editedMaga84 - 25.12.18, 20:10

* Maga84 , But so vain :) as if you poke it every hour menu. And it is not clear in English? Set up once and for all. You need to download the video, filmed the card stuck in the laptop or a memory card reader, and rewritten. Or through the Mi Home application. Regika abandon due to lack of Russian, delirium.

Rep: (18)
* tlkcomp ,
I purchased the device. All set up by mi home, but of course it would be good at least in the English menu of the recorder. We wait

Post has been editedaleksenkodimka - 28.12.18, 07:39

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 01/05/20 08:00