> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Huawei Mate 20X - Discussion | Smartphone, 7.2 "
poll 5
Do you like EMUI10 compared with EMUI9
Yes, it is definitely better than 9 KA [ 121 ] ** [64,71%]
Yes, but there are insignificant deficiencies (theme, curtain, decoration) [ 44 ] ** [23,53%]
there are quite significant disadvantages (camera, autonomy, communication, or any other technical points) [ 10 ] ** [5,35%]
No 9 KA better than 10kA - rolls back [ 12 ] ** [6,42%]
Total votes: 187

Rep: (459)
DiscussionHuawei Mate 20X
PictureHuawei Mate 20X
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Huawei Mate Owners Club 20 X пїЅ

Specifications
Network: GSM / GPRS / EDGE, WCDMA, FDD-LTE / TDD-LTE
Platform (at the time of the announcement): Android 9 Pie with EMUI 9.0
Display: 7.2 ", 18.7: 9, 2244 x 1080 pixels, AMOLED, support DCI-P3, HDR10 (manufacturer Samsung). Gorilla Glass oleophobic coating. Anti-reflective coating.
Camera: triple, dual LED flash of different tones, RGB sensor, Master AI, Huawei AIS, video recording in 4Q30, 1080p60, 720p @ 960fps (slow-mo), 3x optical zoom (combined 5x), Ultra Macro Shot
First camera: standard, 40 megapixel (EIS, f / 1.8, Light Fusion, 27mm wide, 1 / 1.7 ″, PDAF / Laser AF)
Second camera: wide-angle, 20 megapixel (EIS, f / 2.2, 16mm ultrawide, 1 / 2.7 ″, PDAF / Laser AF)
Third camera: telephoto, 8 megapixel (OIS, f / 2.4, 80mm telephoto, 1/4 ″, 5x optical zoom, PDAF / Laser AF)
Optics from Leica, dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR
Front camera: 24 MP, EIS, f / 2.0, 26mm (wide), HDR, 1080p video recording @ 30fps
hardware HDR in photo for all cameras
Processor: 8 cores, 7 nm, 2 core Cortex-A76 x 2.6 GHz + 2 core Cortex-A x 1.92 GHz, 4 core Cortex-A55 x 1.8 GHz, dedicated NPU, Huawei Kirin 980
Graphics chip: Mali-G76MP10
Graphene cooling system
RAM: 6 GB LPDDR4X (international version), 6/8 GB LPDDR4X (Chinese versions)
Internal memory: 128 GB UFS 2.1 (international version), 128/256 GB UFS 2.1 (Chinese versions)
Memory card: Nano Memory Card up to 256 GB (slot of memory card is combined with SIM2, “sandwich” is impossible)
Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, repeater mode
GPS: A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
Bluetooth: 5.0, BLE, SBC, AAC, aptX, aptX HD, LDAC and HWA Audio
NFC
USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
3.5 mini jack
Dolby Atmos stereo speakers
Two SIM slots
Fingerprint scanner on the back
IR port for remote control (learner)
Sensors: light, approach, gyroscope, compass, hall sensor, accelerometer, barometer
Battery: 5000 mAh (non-removable), Huawei SuperCharge 20W (no wireless charging), the ability to charge other devices via typeC
PC mode via ANY typeC-HDMI usb adapter / hub (ntfs support)
Huawei M-pen stylus support (4096 degrees of pressing, it is got separately)
LED event indicator MISSING Possible Solution
SAR value
Protection: IP53
Dimensions: 174.6 x 85.4 x 8.15 mm
Weight: 232g
Differences of the global version from the Chinese
Differences between Chinese versions AL00 and TL00: 1 2 3
Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Reviews
Setting up the Chinese version of the smartphone
Useful
  1. User's manual
  2. Photo of the device in the palm
  3. Remove any program without root
  4. to remove applications via ADB script
  5. The way to turn off the notification after the download is complete
  6. Useful information about unlocking the bootloader
  7. Call recording pro
  8. Huawei.gamebox_9.0.0.303
  9. Sound and vibration settings in notifications
  10. Entrance to the engineering menu
  11. A couple of links about 4G, LTE, aggregation
  12. Original screen
  13. Replacing HiBoard in the news feed with a service from Google
  14. How to make a full screen video
  15. If the necessary files disappear
  16. INSTRUCTIONS for installing Russian plug-ins for Mihome for Huawei Mate 20X
  17. Alternative to native screen recording
  18. AlReader Setup
  19. Firmware update via HiCare
  20. About Huawei SkyTone
  21. Something to diagnose is in HiCare
  22. What to look for when buying a used or new device in a gray store
  23. If 5Ghz does not work
  24. The list of necessary improvements of system files for subsequent modifications
  25. Disassembly instructions huawei mate 20X
  26. compatible with USB-3.5 DAC from HTC
  27. Unlocking Your Phone Using Voice Match
  28. algorithm of actions in case of unstable and incorrect operation of the phone
  29. Sound books (txt, fb2) using the engine YandexTTS
  30. How to make a clone application
  31. Painless removal from EMUI
  32. LED indicator replacement application
  33. PC mode
  34. review about GCAM on the Huawei
  35. setting up correct work Youtube Youtube
  36. How to set any default launcher
  37. Automatic call recording (for global version)
  38. Using the stylus, links to the software for the stylus
  39. Google Pay Alternative
  40. How to remove "network time is not updated"
  41. how to share your geolocation
  42. shutdown of phantom vibrations
  43. firmware regions table
  44. turn off stock launcher
  45. Cheap Internet roaming worldwide via Skytone (only for Chinese phone versions)
  46. how to enable "only LTE, 3G, 2G" modes
  47. WiFi-calling by MTS
  48. Possible solution Jora batteries (calendar memory)
  49. recovery remote system application without a full reset
  50. multiple windows in EMUI10.1
  51. Recording calls EMUI10.1 (works on all versions of the phone)

Appearance, themes

SUPPORT HUAWEI

Poll results
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Topics Curatorb2rdetor

Post has been editedb2rdetor - 08.10.20, 08:23
Reason for editing: multiple windows

Rep: (1240)
beltemm @ 13.05.19, 5:05*
closing the top and bottom of phone hands (as during games) is reduced reception wi-fi signal?
there's no such thing. Moreover, the router in the next room. No plugging, including in no games. Level drops by one point across the room (when the capital between two concrete walls).
RomanGeorg @ 13.05.19, 5:27*
hands are too big!
We here in the topic with our shovel at all is not the little grown: rofl :, but the more likely scenario with a weak router. I would have dug in his direction.

Rep: (10)
Thank you, but it is included. Does not help. Reset done several times. effect 0

Posted 05/13/2019, 4:28:

* Silverfox, thank. More have any ideas? ((((

Rep: (9)
[Quote name = "prior" date = "12.05.19, 19:45" post = 85211820] -
prior @ 12.05.19, 19:45*
Dear owners of euro version EVR-L29 with 636 region, pliz accomplish your goal that you have to update on what version is installed?

9.0.0.197 (C636E3R2P1)

Rep: (338)
Raizorsv @ 12.05.19, 19:59*
stop running Google services

Here the neighbors spied might like:Huawei Mate Pro 20 - Discussion (Post Hooligan360452 # 82826736)

Rep: (39)
Good time of day. Question on filling ....... Supports our body Wi-Fi 5 GHz? If someone knows in advance thanks for the answer.

Rep: (1184)
* Ynus,
And 5, and 2.4 GHz supports.

Rep: (38)
Raizorsv @ 13.05.19, 04:26*
Thank you, but it is included. Does not help. Reset done several times. effect 0

Posted 05/13/2019, 4:28:

SilverFox, thank you. More have any ideas? ((((

associate, the same has not yet been able to defeat the battery zhor when parked overnight vayfay, Google services guzzle the same vatsap without vayf just on the mobile internet does not. A notice trouble before on HTC only card attached to the payment already sms come now after a minute -Five, generally until you open will not come about vatsap.

Rep: (423)
* 3jin Chinese man?

_Doctor_Zi @ 13.05.19, 09:41*
3jin, Chinese?

Yes EVR-TL00

3jin @ 13.05.19, 9:51*
Yes EVR-TL00

The problem with the payment notification is similar to the Chinese, too, that only did not try, it seems only one way to change on globalku.

Post has been edited_Doctor_Zi - 13.05.19, 10:15

Rep: (12)
3jin @ 05/13/19, 08:40*
I could not defeat the Jort Battery with the WiFae left for the night, Google services are crown and the same Vatsap, without Waifa, there is just no such internet. And the notification of the misfortune, earlier on HTC, only the card has already applied for payment already SMS came, now after a minute - you will not open about the WATSAP at all.

&

_Doctor_zi @ 05/13/19, 09:15*
The problem with the payment notification is similar to the Chinese, too, that only did not try, it seems only one way to change on globalku.

I also have a tea-top, for 5 days. For two days, everything settled for himself and here is the third day of active use with the constant use of Watsapa and Mi-Band in a bundle with Notify & Fitness, including on Vi-Fi + Mob, and I do not observe any problems at all. For the night I do not turn off / blocking / I forbid anything (incl. Vi-FI) except for ADD and all the rules with power consumption and notifications - per night (here is already two in a row) about 3-4%. It was purposefully taken by Chain because it is more convenient for me to record calls built-in. But I would like to note the following: After receiving Sabzha, I saw that the Chinese was cleared (perhaps the seller was blocked by the device, the packaging was not sealed), but decided to listen to the recommendations from the cap and made a complete reset with the subsequent manual removal of this mousion and further setting, in In particular and installing the play-marketing from the APP Geli (except for him from Googlovsky, only YouTube, cards, translator still installed). Perhaps you should be likewise (maybe it is still so to speak) to spend a full "reset" and check on pure Device, without installing a bunch of everything, and gradually?

Well, by the device, I would like to add: I read this recent unnecessary "discussion" of choice / not choice, pluses / minuses, preference / not preferences of this smart and immediately did not understand / indignation / some kind of discontent of the fact that people come here (yes And still begin to write) who know (already in advance) that this body is not their choice. There are thousands of different phones and (maybe someone I will open a big secret) Everyone will be your buyer. People come here who are needed oriented / confirmation in the choice (as me before) or who are already with this coiling. I myself chose a smart for two weeks, shoved a bunch of info, and on our subject I was accidentally hit by USA-Review. Special thanks to these owners, for a constructive + qualitative approach to the descriptions of the capabilities / characteristics of this unit. To be honest, after the smart on his hands can safely say that there are no analogs - that's how neither cool, but there is no analogues. And there is not even a question in price, because with such characteristics it is quite acceptable - yes, it is possible a bit overgrown (silent already about the gnusmas and apples), but it is acceptable, and before that it is just necessary to reach your heart and brains. The one who is looking for the top, at the moment (+ the next couple of years), stuffing, excellent camera, a super battery in the Form Form Factor and from one of the top producers, then you are here, and the rest is better not to linger. And about the screen and its own size itself - yes he is cool - a bit at the beginning is too much, but you get used to and, more, it becomes comfortable and practical.

Rep: (14)
Demoniad @ 05/13/19, 11:44*
Well, on the most apparatus I would like to add

Better and not tell! Just a ready answer for such questions, even in a cap glue: Good:

Rep: (837)
3Jin @ 05/13/19, 10:40*
Only the card applied for payment already SMS came, now after a minute later,

If we are talking about a bank card, then I have 9.0 on the Chinese, another check did not come out at the checkout, and I received a payment message. I did not specifically set up.

Contrary to expectations, the MATE 20 family smartphones have not switched to the new EROFS file system and the Huawei Ark compiler, although it seemed that they would become available immediately with the transition to EMUI 9.1. However, Huawei has already promised that both Erofs, and the Ark compiler for these models will appear in the next firmware update, which should be released at the end of May. According to the official Huawei statement, the new EROFS file system has an average of an increase in reader performance by 20%, saving space and more smooth reading.

Post has been editedmai55 - 13.05.19, 12:54

Rep: (405)
3Jin @ 05/13/19, 06:40*
About Vatsap at all until you will not come.
Al00 ... I have a watsap falls, it will not calm down until the screen does not activate! ;)

Rep: (4)
The same apparatus was updated for 197, after a complete reset, apparently when cloning from the old body, invalid settings that impede the update were sewn. All by note ....

Barmaleis @ 05/13/19, 13:54*
3Jin @ 05/13/19, 06:40
About Vatsap at all until you will not come.
Al00 ... I have a watsap falls, it will not calm down until the screen does not activate!

In the subject photo, I shared not many impressions, because of the fotika it is possible to suffer ...

Rep: (405)
3Jin @ 05/13/19, 11:33*
Because of the fotika, it is possible to suffer ...
Because of the camera, he can forgiveEVERYTHING ! ;) (IMHO)

3jin @ 05/13/19, 13:40*
I could not defeat Jort Battery while Iifae left at night

_Doctor_zi @ 05/13/19, 14:15*
The problem with notifications about payment is similar, too, the Chinese
No matter how problems are not similar, there is Zhor, there are notifications: derisive:
I understand that messages of associates on the topic that they are not all normswarmInspire (I, by the way, also all the rules and first and second: blush :), but guys, without offense, I recommend once again the tips from the header to try + reset to the factory. If you have already done and does not help, it may now be more carefully done, for example, after a reset to install all the programs manually with small packages of 3-5-7 pieces, with the monitoring of saber's behavior during the day, at least in the context of autonomy, for example or receiving messages - Who is that hurts.
3jin @ 05/13/19, 18:33*
Because of the fotika, it is possible to suffer ...
Barmaleis @ 05/13/19, 18:35*
You can forgive everything!
Yes, not, why, just need to find the cause. There are almost no messages in almost all norms, there are no complaints about autonomy at all.

Post has been editedARKAN P - 13.05.19, 16:22

Arkan P @ 05/13/19, 16:18*
but guys, no offense, I recommend once again the tips from the caps try + reset to the factory

All this does not help, and discharges and customization, a big suspicion that Yota is not correct with Chinese plows. Watzap works fine, but all sorts of extraneous programs are sometimes stupid. But this is logical, the Chinese firmware was created configured to another market.
In the theme of my old Mate9, the same with Chinese firmware was soared, so the case here is far from the hand and in the features of the Chinese firmware. It doesn't interfere with me, the main thing Watsap plows as it should be and well)

* _Doctor_Zi Well, xs, so it's strange, many plow, and here Zaitka. Although, yes, the combination of Yota with Kitlolyt can mirande. Here with Yota I will not help, but if messages or push from some kind of programs are critical, I have MTS, we can check how it works, what settings, etc. Better, of course, who is Yota ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 25.01.21, 23:32