X96Max (S905X2) [Android] | [Media console]

Rep: (338)
DiscussionX96Max (S905X2)
Tv box
Discussion » | Marriage and Repair » | Catalog of programs for Android set-top boxes » | Games for Android TV Box » | IPTV playlists » | discussion panels |

Specifications
old revisions
  • CPU: Amlogic S905X2 quad-core Cortex A53 to 2 GHz
  • GPU: Mali-G31 MP2 Dvalin
  • ROM / RAM: 32/64 GB + 4GB LPDDR4
  • Network: Gigabit Ethernet, WIFI 802.11 b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth 4.0
  • Video output : HDMI 2.1 to 4K at 75 Hz with HDR, AV-port 3.5mm (composite).
  • Audio: analog stereo audio through the AV-port digital audio via HDMI and optical S / PDIF
  • USB: USB 3,0x1, USB 2,0x1
  • Nutrition: 5V / 2A
  • Miscellanea: IR port for the external receiver and a slot for microSD memory cards

---------------------------------------------------------------------
  • ROM / RAM: 16 GB + 2GB LPDDR3
  • Network: 100 Mbit / s Ethernet, WIFI 802.11 b / g / n
  • Audio: analog stereo audio through the AV-port digital audio via HDMI and optical S / PDIF
  • Miscellanea: IR port for the external receiver and a slot for microSD memory cards
new revision
  • ROM / RAM: 32/64 GB + 4GB LPDDR3
  • Network: Gigabit Ethernet, WIFI 802.11 b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth 4.0
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
How to determine the audit?
Reveals the console and see the markings on the board next to the CPU.
Example.

The old revision with 2GB RAM
Q5X2 V1.0 18482
Q5X2 V1.5 19023
Q5X2 V2.0 18375
Q5X2 V4.0 18472

The old revision with 4GB of RAM
Q5X2 V3.0 18395
Q5X2 V5.0 18483
Q5X2 V5.5 19015
Q5X2 V7.0 19133

The new revision with 4 GB of RAM
Q5X2 LP3 19215
Firmware
Linux
PC software

Recovery
Instructions
Useful

Polls
Attached Image

Before asking a question in the subject line, please use the search engine!
Attached Image

filling cap proposals sent to QMS

Post has been editedCuphead - Yesterday 12:24
Reason for editing: TWRP 3.3.1-0 OFFICIAL

Rep: (309)
vpkua @ 03.02.19, 12:19*
in the socket seen in the double price of what I paid Chinese.

then they looked bad or just there: yes2:
vpkua @ 03.02.19, 12:19*
And most importantly, how to prove that burned percent is not your fault? Normal warranty service is impossible to prove.

Mistaken, services (normal!) Is well aware of these problems
It is in China you have to something to someone to prove, opening the dispute .... in our case, the return of the guarantee, which is exchanged for a new model or repair (if possible) .T.e. dealer (! being a bona fide) takes warranty risks sebya.Obosnovanie overpayment (which, in many cases, really is 10-15% + / -), I think, sufficient;)

Rep: (346)
ivanko82 @ 03.02.2019, 14:29*
Is not it easier to use search or read a thread. Such questions a million here
supplemented desirablehere, Pages less;)

Rep: (0)
Lord, please help. The monitor is suspended for the base to the ceiling, upside down. You need to flip the image. Programs like rotation control, and other non-inverted. I search for Search, find advice add lines to build prop
ro.sf.fakerotation = true
ro.sf.hwrotation = 270
Line add programs build prop editor. After the reboot, check, lines there. The screen is not reversed.

Rep: (752)
Pavelka @ 02/03/19, 13:13*
there is no such file at all remote-mouse12.tab

vendor / etc
If that file Generic.kl in vendor / usr / keylayout

Post has been editedfull-length - 03.02.19, 13:51

Rep: (21)
bodrick @ 03.02.19, 12:29*
nachit looked bad

how bad is it? That's double the current price compared to what I paid kitatsamhttps://rozetka.com.ua/61316176/p61316176/

And at the time when I made an order in China, socket at all for this model like 3300 hryvnia.

So that Ukraine has "the margin of 10-15%," - it is not. I do some Chinese offer 4/32 43.19 per dollar. But I did not dare, even though repeated, it is feared that 2/16 will be sent for a long time with them would have to understand ..

Rep: (21)
bodrick @ 03.02.19, 12:29*
.in this case, return the warranty, which is exchanged for a new model or repair (if possible) .T.e. the seller (being honest!) takes over the warranty risks.

I do not believe;) will tell you who and when you really will change for free under warranty console with burnt percent (HDMI output).

Rep: (161)
Alexmax2803 @ 3.02.19, 5:31*
SHAREit application. It must be set and on the console and on the phone. It passes very quickly

It should be unprepared to remind that without aeromyshki with "shareita" on the console little help from the word at all.
X-Plore Transfer files from one device to another.

With a native remote control the most painless way to transfer (and not only) content is FM X-Plore, established or withguglomarketaOr cour forum(You can even Pro: blush:).
Further it is necessary to connect two devices together. The branch has a FM manual, I did a little podshlifoval (+ added "screens") mean irrelevance and complexity: D written:

Two devices in one network
allu_b @ 15.04.16, 2:55*
Alternatively, when both devices are connected to the same network (router):

1. On the fact that conditional "will not control file sharing" run Server Wi-Fi . So:
Attached Image

Either way:
Attached Image

2. At the second press +Add a device in point WiFi-conductor :
Attached Image

2.1. Start the search prompt. After 1-5sek. there vkl.serverom device and will be able to work with its internal and external memory card (read and write):
Attached Image

Attached Image

file transfer, group of files, folders, applications installed
An example of when you need to transfer a file.

In one tab, specify the folder device to which you want to transfer the file in another select the file (s) on the second device. Long Tapia (if it's a phone or holding a buttonOk on the remote control) on the selected file brings up a context menu where you should select Copy
Attached Image
and confirm the action
Attached Image

Installation apk-file al. Device
Example, when the TV set-top box need to install apk-file located on another device (phone, cloud, etc.)

Select the desired apk-file onserver deviceby clickingOk on the remote control to allow X-Plore installing applications on a TV-box, select To install .

This manual can already be placed in a hat.
Picture

Post has been editedVasily_5 - 03.02.19, 15:23
Reason for editing: SHAPE

Rep: (7)
Hello. Prompt, search not found. When you disconnect external power slipping display settings (scale). In what side to dig?

user-5 @ 02/03/19, 12:53*
get off the display settings (zoom)

Typically this occurs after manipulation / in rekaveri.
-----------------------------------------------

vpkua @ 3.02.19, 12:41*
at the time when I made an order in China, socket at all for this model like 3300 hryvnia.
At the beginning of December at the receptacle were only version of 2/16, 4/32. Their 2 pcs. 4/64 take c / o another store in UA costs a little more than 2 000 GDV. A month later, in the same shop on the subject was worth a hundred more.

Post has been editedserge_kononoff - 03.02.19, 14:04

Rep: (5)
HaustovEG @ 03.02.19, 11:44*
shil212 @ 03.02.19, 16:43
The hat! Buy only Russian merchants!

Yeah))))))))))))))))) the same caps and cast aside))))))))))))))))

Wow! I've tried to advise Ukrainian sellers with 1 year warranty for the Ukrainians, hats ALREADY fly, do not believe in the price of any service :)

vpkua @ 03.02.19, 12:41*
how bad is it? That's double the current price compared to what I paid kitatsam
And at the time when I made an order in China, socket at all for this model like 3300 hryvnia.

about this shop I know, do not give references here, or else consider for advertising;)
there are many other places to sell much cheaper and offer the conditions of the guarantee (and carry them out!)
vpkua @ 03.02.19, 12:41*
So that Ukraine has "the margin of 10-15%," - it is not so

I wrote +/- options with the overpayment of up to 20% it is possible to find. Again, take to compare the lowest prices in China, we will not, because these prices most likely catch.
vpkua @ 03.02.19, 12:48*
I do not believe;) will tell you who and when you really will change for free under warranty console with burnt percent (HDMI output).

Well how do you say ... I recently worked on this, the client was pleased with (but already from another model): D
Aleks_Stalker @ 03.02.19, 13:07*
Wow! I've tried to advise Ukrainian sellers with 1 year warranty for the Ukrainians, hats ALREADY fly, do not believe in the price of any service

do not waste time and energy in vain, a motley crowd, with different views on life, some of the "penny" price difference will be the last to choose, and someone on the principle of people's pogovorki- "love-buy-gone" in a place and otlistaet go home to watch a movie

Post has been editedbodrick - 03.02.19, 14:22

Rep: (0)
koss7777 @ 10.01.19, 12:47*
Video-instruction for smooth video
not installed ESFile apk who downloaded your link under the video in what could be a problem (before the last update made by Basil post Vasily_5 # 81341373)

marooka @ 3.02.19, 12:22*
Who can describe all the disadvantages and shoals of the consoles?) I think to buy or not)

In fact, the choice mediaboksovdiscuss here . But keep in mind, choose the more likely you will advise only 4 main devices: D. Therefore to start understand, read the manuals that have avtofreymreyt and deinterlacing And whether you need it.

Rep: (518)
rulock_ @ 03.02.19, 07:34*
anpaza, 4/32 stock firmware, the latest, updated, TWRP no root there, but not any upravlyalok Ruth is not whether you can put on it, or better to wait for verification by experienced

It is the installer and mainly intended for this configuration. But the while the drain is not tested, temporarily stands from the ATV firmware supertselerona to touch. As feedback revenues from users will be added to the email list of proven firmware, so you can either check themselves, or wait until check out the other for you.

Rep: (5)
bodrick @ 03.02.19, 13:10*
there are many other places to sell much cheaper and offer the conditions of the guarantee (and carry them out!)

That's right, 4/64 itself bought from a friend of the seller for $ 72 with shipping and promotional code -5% on your next purchase, but even without Me if a little look ...

Attached Image

Vasily_5 @ 3.02.19, 13:22*
can be LAN Ethernet

Of course, you can and FTP, but the manual is written for those who do not want (can not) register addresses in the protocol settings, so to speakinstall and operate

Rep: (3490)
serge_kononoff @ 3.02.19, 13:26*
to register addresses in the protocol settings, so to speak install and operate
This program which threw nothing is necessary to prescribe the machines looking for is a function of the search network. Only on the computer it is necessary to share the any folder I do it download folder download.
Well, if you're in one grid to boxing And as usual all connected to the same router. All of the Feng Shui.

Rep: (85)
While waiting for the box wrote a batch file to install ARK'shek

Installing ARC files in two ways:
1. One file
2. All of the ARC in the selected folder
Maybe someone will be useful)
P.S. idea and implementation of the spied

Screenshot
Attached Image

Attached fileAPK_installer.rar(954.85 KB)

Rep: (1)
Comrades, welcome. And what games can be put here, that precisely from the console could play? Controller not ... trying to launch a smartphone such as a gamepad, but have not earned. Who that advises? We would like to establish a child.

Post has been editednewmusicpublish - 03.02.19, 14:37

newmusicpublish @ 03.02.19, 13:37*
so exactly with the remote you can play?

alas, with native remote forget about this venture
aermaus and he can not cope with this task properly, only for Angry birds-like fit and chess
trysuch an optionwith smartphone
excellent gamingemulatorfor SonyPS 1

Post has been editedbodrick - 03.02.19, 14:45

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/01/20, 5:18