Do I like Boxing.
Like. [ 2140 ] ** [75,33%]
I do not like [ 108 ] ** [3,8%]
So-so. [ 591 ] ** [20,8%]
Total votes: 2841

Rep: (330)
DiscussionX96Max (S905X2)
Tv box
Discussion » | Marriage and Repair » | Catalog of programs for media consoles » | Games for Android TV Box » | IPTV playlists » | Boards for Android devices and other

Specifications
old revisions
  • CPU: Amlogic S905X2 quad-core Cortex A53 to 2 GHz
  • GPU: Mali-G31 MP2 Dvalin
  • ROM / RAM: 32/64 GB + 4GB LPDDR4
  • Network: Gigabit Ethernet, WIFI 802.11 b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth 4.0
  • Video output : HDMI 2.1 to 4K at 75 Hz with HDR, AV-port 3.5mm (composite).
  • Audio: analog stereo audio through the AV-port digital audio via HDMI and optical S / PDIF
  • USB: USB 3,0x1, USB 2,0x1
  • Nutrition: 5V / 2A
  • Miscellanea: IR port for the external receiver and a slot for microSD memory cards

---------------------------------------------------------------------
  • ROM / RAM: 16 GB + 2GB LPDDR3
  • Network: 100 Mbit / s Ethernet, WIFI 802.11 b / g / n
  • Audio: analog stereo audio through the AV-port digital audio via HDMI and optical S / PDIF
  • Miscellanea: IR port for the external receiver and a slot for microSD memory cards
new revision
  • ROM / RAM: 32/64 GB + 4GB LPDDR3
  • Network: Gigabit Ethernet, WIFI 802.11 b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth 4.0
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
How to determine the audit?
Reveals the console and see the markings on the board next to the CPU.
Example.

The old revision with 2GB RAM
Q5X2 V1.0 18482
Q5X2 V1.5 19023
Q5X2 V2.0 18375
Q5X2 V4.0 18472

The old revision with 4GB of RAM
Q5X2 V3.0 18395
Q5X2 V5.0 18483
Q5X2 V5.5 19015
Q5X2 V7.0 19133

The new revision with 4 GB of RAM
Q5X2 LP3 19215
Firmware
Linux
PC software
Amlogic USB Burning Tool- flasher for devices based on Amlogic (always keep the latest version)
ADB and all that can be done with it- A console application to work with your Android device
Recovery
Instructions
Useful
  • Tweaks
    Add the necessary entry to the file after the last row /vendor/bin/preinstall.sh via any file manager or terminal

Disable deinterlacing (helps with problems in Wink application):
    ### Deinterlace off
    echo 1>/ Sys / module / di / parameters / bypass_all

Correcting sleep operation:
    ### Sleep Fix
    echo 1>/ sys / power / wake_lock

Disabling shumodava, on Android, you can 9fix
    ### Off
    echo 0>/ sys / module / di / parameters / nr2_en

• AFRD- avtofreymreyt for devices in the SOC Amlogic

Old hat

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedCuphead - 23.04.20, 03:27
Reason for editing: Firmware SlimBox

Rep: (123)
yurisavagemessiahzine.com @ 02.02.19, 22:26 *
You confuse cold with a mild. Avtofreymreyt (uniformity at the output) and the system deinterlacing - it's different functions.

Do not confuse. mediacodec surface and do not have the smoothness that the PRA without. Those. view 25FPS to 50Hz or 30 to 60 - a string tear.
What does deinterlace?

Rep: (0)
* Vasily_5 Like all done as it was written 2 files on the flash drive after the installation, restart I boxing, and nothing has changed screen, the new program is not splash all also on the screen, run the Ace Stream and perfect player but they are and so I did, waited more 10 minutes there was no miracle. It was held at the end of the installation again after installing the left button was clear poproboval.potom booted but the miracle did not happen again, tell me what is the reason?

Rep: (3458)
Xomagold @ 2.02.19, 22:48*
poproboval.potom booted but the miracle did not happen again, tell me what is the reason?
Once launched all ustakanilos system. Go again have Power program menu to reboot in rekaveri and rekaveri twrp it already sewn box. Make svayp Cache / Data section.

Rep: (2853)
upravdom @ 02.02.19, 23:44*
Do not confuse. mediacodec surface and do not have the smoothness that the PRA without. Those. view 25FPS to 50Hz or 30 to 60 - a string tear.
What does deinterlace?

Give a link to the video or channel.

* Vasily_5 , could not
Vasily_5 @ 3.02.19, 0:04 *
Make svayp Cache / Data section.
I can not find where it is, or it's back to pass and installation vkontse left click?

Rep: (744)
upravdom @ 02.02.19, 23:44*
I do not confuse.

Still as confused, interlaced vs progressive.
You know perfectly well that does not work mediacodec di, take and compare normal progressive video ticker ..

Post has been editedfull-length - 03.02.19, 00:19

Rep: (1)
Prompt where to dig: periodically stutter sound, iptv, local files (approximately once per minute), Yandex music (every 20-30 seconds, for some reason, so ochasche), CPU load at the same time in the region of 40-50%: '(
Sound via HDMI to a TV with a TV on the receiver firmware sink, out of the box, in addition to an external hdd nothing connected

Post has been editeddeadhawk - 03.02.19, 00:27

yurisavagemessiahzine.com @ 02.02.19, 23:14 *
Give a link to the video or channel.

112HD Ukraine from a local provider ... Is that I can zakapchurit
full-length @ 02.02.19, 23:17*
You know perfectly well that does not work mediacodec di, take and compare normal progressive video ticker ..

see above. A source -progressive ...
Generally speaking cherezstrochka for smooth scrolling text by no means should not affect, only resolution. And if the effect - in the Well. a boxing Jura rights here and I'm actually about it immediately and wrote once got it.
I got excited - not then. and in a closet for six months :)

Post has been editedupravdom - 03.02.19, 00:43

Rep: (2853)
upravdom @ 03.02.19, 00:36*
Ukraine 112HD from a local provider
see above. Source - progressive ...

If you want to prove a point or to understand the problem, then take the program, for example,IP-TV Playerfor Windows. And beeps every piece with the running line (there is a recording function / save stream). And give the link to the file. See what kind of stream, as it is played on different boxes and so on.

Rep: (744)
upravdom @ 03.02.19, 00:36*
higher. Source - progressive ...

112 HD , AVC, High @ L4, 4: 2: 0, 1920, 1080, 16: 9, 25.000 fps, Interlaced .

RequeLine @ 02.02.19, 01:35*
Portanuli today their launcher for our set-top box, but the weather is not found.

I meant byZidoo Z10 / Z9S Realtek RTD1296DD [Android] (Post pavlin67 # 81641961)
There will need to complete the work launcher zidoo_weather.apk, zidoo_file.apk, zidoo_ui.apk.

Post has been editedfull-length - 03.02.19, 01:40

yurisavagemessiahzine.com @ 02.02.19, 23:42 *
And give the link to the file. See what kind of stream, as it is played on different boxes and so on.

VLC on your computer is also able to. After 2 days, I will, I am still in Zakopane.

Rep: (5)
ggs7771970 @ 02.02.19, 20:07*
and do not try ............ not passed

Everything is fine over Bluetooth is transmitted and received.
Just I sent to the PC running Win10 via Bluetooth 4.0 10MB test file, transmitted 80 seconds.

Firmware - runoff from 22/01/19, yuzayu second day on 4/64, with luncherom Oreo 8.1, while no problems noted.

Attached Image

Post has been editedAleks_Stalker - 03.02.19, 01:37

Hello! Joined the ranks of happy and not very good, the owners of this miracle of engineering in high places, the version of 4/64. Drove a bit and noticed a problem: the language system settings - Russian, katabatic on the remote by pressing the button is pressed, a "mouse" appears on-screen keyboard (switch modes as well), when installed language is not English this problem. Very annoying. I tried to dig into the settings as found disabled. Tell me how to remove this refinement. Firmware drain 01.22.2019. Forum shoveled the whole, nothing similar has not found (probably missed). Thank.

Rep: (294)
* full-length,
I do not know what's wrong with me, boxing is not so with the telly ... but whether the same video, progressive, interlaced, without a difference, does not appear exactly mediakodekov that PRA without it. Either is fine, barely visible strobe, or smooth with randomly twitching like hoarding and jumped ... and it is everywhere - Cody / spmts, YouTube, mhpleer / vlc / etc.
While helping out a bunch of "for moviegoers." Today, YouTube has launched from spmts - wow! Costa Rica went smoothly (in amkodeke + PRA). But this is not vp9, normal h264 :(

Post has been editedkigba - 03.02.19, 01:57

HaustovEG @ 02.02.19, 15:01*
Starrider @ 02.02.19, 18:51 *
HaustovEG @ 02.02.19, 14:26
Paragraph IV. X96Max (S905X2) [Android] (Post koss7777 # 81094303)

Good day, the situation is,
under the instruction video ever made, first I wrote a bug that moved the blue port USB flash drive, the firmware has gone. wrote Complite
reboot. same.

Quote is not mine)))))) but oh well ..... what sew the firmware? And what version of boxing do you have? More please describe

Version X96 Max 4/32
firmware flashed from videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6xdgLEjH3w
on the first statement without Wipe

I ask downloaded herehttps: //drive.google.c...yw7KEWAndXfTwIbpuVjd8p
! Firmware 4/32
X96Max_V311-20190122_1102.zip

What I was the device does not know, but I do not think that later.
this ask no errors are issued.

if previously hung on the splash screen.
now writes boot splash screen displays, in out again in the reboot.

pinched button ten times.
in flashing mode is now not included. Permanent reboot.

perhaps it was necessary to immediately make a Wipe.

What to do???? The Chinese wrote, have not yet responded.
Help

Post has been editedStarrider - 03.02.19, 02:27

Rep: (514)
SuperSU for AndroidTV boxes

In general, I'm sick of the su staff, who did not even consider it necessary to at least keep a journal of what there doing some weird program with root privileges.

Therefore, I took the good old SuperSU and finished it "the place" for our Android TV devices. Who tried to put SuperSU knows what he is either not installed ( "SU binary is not available, go ubeysya the wall") or if he has "upgraded", how should - on only to reinstall the firmware. The reason for this is that the system is already installed semblance SU from Chinese mates which is not friendly to the method of installation, which selects SuperSU.

I had to patch the APK, not to try to "update" nothing.

Bonus system will support startup scripts from /system/etc/init.d and /vendor/etc/init.d, if it was not before such. First, run all of the script (in alphabetical order) of /vendor/etc/init.d, then from /system/etc/init.d. Start running scripts after system startup (this is about the moment when the screen saver starts changing on the desktop).

Also, the installer is recommended for those who already "updated" SuperSU and brought the system unbootable. Normally, when this access remains in Recovery, at worst, can be downloaded from flash TWRP. In this case, the first point of the instructions below, you can not perform.

Installation Instructions:
  1. Remove SuperSU and / or Magisk or whatever it was before. You can clean it (for example, in SuperSU "Settings" ->"Complete Root Removal").
  2. Write UPDATE-supersu - *. Zip to the flash drive and insert it into the USB connector
  3. Reboot to recovery (you can stock, you can TWRP)
  4. Install update from ZIP file on flash drive
  5. Reboot and make sure that the list of installed programs is SuperSU, and it works

---===> Installation file to take here <===---
Also there is an UPDATE-unsu * .zip file, which simply blows down any installed SUs (except Magisk). Someone might come in handy.

At the moment, it is known that the installer works correctly on these devices / firmware:
  1. X96Max firmware from Superceleron (ATV Android 8.1)
  2. X96Max with sink iOS on 22.01.19 (Android 8.1)
  3. X92 with firmware from SAMDE (Android 6.0)
  4. X92 with firmware based on Minix (Android 6.0)
  5. T95Q with sink iOS 20007_3 (Android 8.1).

Firmware, which "did not grow together":
  • X92with this mod(Android-based 7 for Tannix TX92) did not take off. After rebooting SuperSU.apk still swears that "su file busy". Not yet understood, but it is suspected that in this su firmware file will be restored on every boot of some sort of shadow copies.

Picture

P.S. In the last "People's firmware" this SuperSU already installed, so that if there is this firmware, put no sense.

Post has been editedanpaza - 16.02.19, 02:35
Reason for editing: SHAPE

* koss7777,
I do not try to sew. No cable to connect it to your laptop.

Rep: (108)
Starrider @ 03.02.19, 06:26*
What to do???? The Chinese wrote, have not yet responded.
Help
Posted in PM

Full hd video player displays any sound even DTS-HD master,
immediately without dancing, and from the grid itself plays the files, please
Saslvlad 0.2.0 until normal flight

Rep: (345)
* anpaza 4/32 firmware drain latest, updated, TWRP no root there, but not any upravlyalok Ruth is not whether you can put on it, or better to wait for verification by experienced :)
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/02/20, 10:21